Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Page 16 of 23 First ... 11141516171821 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Whoa! You are absolutely nuts! 50-60 bucks?!!!!
    Yep. Imagine how much I could have saved (between food and phone bills...)

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I had a good look in my kitchen, found a chocolate sponge pudding i can microwave and a chocolate bar. I've been meaning to make the trip for the beef jerky for 3 days now lol. The only place that sells it is in the other direction of the gym and work so i don't pass it much.
    See, there is no bad food in my house. Nothing in the cupboards, etc., so as not to tempt me. If there was anything that was there would be gone in a single sitting (no ****). Not that it matters, since if I feel like something I go and buy it (and yes, worse, take the car to get it). Damn, I have some REALLY bad habits when it comes to food. Just because I'm not like a house (technically, I SHOULD be!) doesn't mean I can keep eating like one!

Hahaha! I gotta have some of that around... You can also keep a ziploc bag of rotten fruit/veggies and whenever you're jonesing for a big cheat, open the bag and take a deep wiff. LOL. Turn a binge into a purge!
    I couldn't do that. I've never been one to purge after ANYthing (my way of 'purging' is to train for hours and make it hurt!) The one time that I DID try (and yes, I was NOT in a good place then) I couldn't, no matter what I did. As it is, I can count the number of times I've ACTUALLY thrown up (feeling like it doesn't count) on less than one handful of fingers!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 59

0938 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 124 rpm
    Sun was out, so more rollers. Set legs at a cadence and let HR do whatever it wanted. Ok.

1001 - Stretch 29 min.

1505 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 124 rpm
    Right, time for the second cardio sessions to begin. After 3 minutes I wanted to stop. Legs were screaming at me even though the same cadence/gear was 'easy' this morning. By 5 minutes I was growling in frustration, and ready to rip my hair out. Gritted my teeth and just got ****ty and got on with it. At 10 minutes my body was hating me. At 15 minutes I started looking forward to the finish. Throughout the entire session, my HR stayed pretty dead on 156-157 bpm, and would NOT go higher, which only made me more frustrated. But, over and done, and on to the next day, please.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0823 (waking at 0140, 0330, 0423, and 0517), making it ~9 hours sleep, since every time I woke up (except for 0423), it took me ages to get back to sleep, and was itchy as and wanting to SCREAM!!!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been doing a few things that need doing at home, today (since not wanting to be out in public).

Energy: There. Very pent up and angry.

Motivation: There. Training I can't be fcuked with, though, right now (oh, WOW).

Mood/Aggression: Angry. Aggressive. I want to beat the fcuk out of something (a person would be better than the bag) I want to take a hammer and go round my house and leave holes in all the walls (but can't; the realtor is starting to take potential takers through from today) I want to take my car out and drive it through a few fences (trying to sell it, so that wouldn't help) I want to throw a fcuking tantrum (screaming and growling and beating my head against something hard doesn't ease any aggression) Because this irritation is past annoying and miserable now; it's fcuking me off, and I just want to rip myself to pieces to stop it!!!

Stress: Only in not knowing how long this fcuking irritation is giong to last!

Libido: None.

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Poor vascularity...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Lower body.

Body Composition and Look: Not as red as I have been. But whenever I put clothes on my skin starts to burn, and the welts become visible...Skin is not even drying out yet, either (damnit, and I've NOT been using moistorizer for the last four days now!)...Midsection is looking ok...Starting to feel 'heavy' and hating the way my body looks and...

Appetite: Eating what and when I need to, today. I want to cheat, because right now food may be the only thing that can make me smile (and then I will hate myself for it afterwards and beat myself up and berate myself, and well...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I want to cut all my hair off, because just a single strand falling against my skin is enough to set me off :smite...Right now most definitely NOT the person you want to be trying to talk to (damn, even the boy won't talk to me!)...Fcuking end ALREADY!!!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I am sorry to hear about the irritation... lol. I was thinking of buzzing my hair and doin the crew cut.

Why wouldn't your HR go above 157ish? The monitor broke?
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Are you allergic to a new detergent? I see it happens when you put clothes on. Have you switched fabric softeners? When I has a reaction they put me on Zyrtec and hyroxyzine for itching with prednisone.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I am sorry to hear about the irritation... lol. I was thinking of buzzing my hair and doin the crew cut.

Why wouldn't your HR go above 157ish? The monitor broke?
    It'll stop...Eventually...

I don't know. I was trying. It happens sometimes. Back in the day I used to struggle to get my HR above 130-140 bpm on the rollers (but never anywhere else; weird).

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Are you allergic to a new detergent? I see it happens when you put clothes on. Have you switched fabric softeners? When I has a reaction they put me on Zyrtec and hyroxyzine for itching with prednisone.
    My skin is pretty sensitive in general. But, no, not allergic to a new detergent. It's still the same thing causing the irritation as it was from last Thursday night. Even my skin seeing the sun it starts to burn and go red

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0938 - Rollers:
    Energy: There. Very pent up and angry.

Motivation: There. Training I can't be fcuked with, though, right now (oh, WOW).

Mood/Aggression: Angry. Aggressive. I want to beat the fcuk out of something (a person would be better than the bag) I want to take a hammer and go round my house and leave holes in all the walls (but can't; the realtor is starting to take potential takers through from today) I want to take my car out and drive it through a few fences (trying to sell it, so that wouldn't help) I want to throw a fcuking tantrum (screaming and growling and beating my head against something hard doesn't ease any aggression) Because this irritation is past annoying and miserable now; it's fcuking me off, and I just want to rip myself to pieces to stop it!!!

Stress: Only in not knowing how long this fcuking irritation is giong to last!

damn Rosie, I don't think I would want to be in your path right now
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn Rosie, I don't think I would want to be in your path right now
    What can I say? I have violent and very aggressive tendencies. But, that was yesterday...Anyways, if the irritation keeps going and my training doesn't get done as I want it to...

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

reading that reminded me of my ex (we were together 7 years)...she was 5ft and about 100 pounds...and she was down right scary when she was mad! All I had to do to cool her down was put my hands over her ears...if I could get close enough:bruce1:
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    reading that reminded me of my ex (we were together 7 years)...she was 5ft and about 100 pounds...and she was down right scary when she was mad! All I had to do to cool her down was put my hands over her ears...if I could get close enough:bruce1:
    LOL. People find me scary when I'm CALM! Nope, I don't do 'cooling down' very well (unless it's in my own time); Sean is bound is just irritate me MORE when I'm in those moods (which is why he leaves me be). When I'm over, though, a good sparring session might take the edge off things

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' SLIN

I've recently had the opportunity (thank you, Eric) to try SLIN. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I stopped using it after 24 days...

What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LG_SCIENCES_website
    Slin is the most advanced insulin potentiator on the market. Insulin is used in elite bodybuilding circles to force more nutrients into the muscle cells thereby giving you increased growth. Unfortunately INSULIN is illegal and dangerous if used improperly. SLIN is the safe, legal alternative that will give you similar results without side effects!

Taste: 8/10. From the first dose, SLIN smelt and tasted like cinnamon (no genius there, since it contains Cinnamon Extract). Quite pleasant actually.

Side Effects: 5/10. Over the course of 24 days I dosed SLIN through the full dosage range (and a little higher). No hypoglycaemic effects were experienced at any dosage. However, dosed at 2 and 3 caps I experienced mild nausea and stomach upsets, which were absent when dosed at 4 and 5 caps. And dosing at 5 caps, I began to experience insulin-like side effects: a skin irritation, redness and swelling that were exacerbated by perpetual itchiness, leading to rashes/welts, all over my body, from head to feet. (Note that I take responsibility for the reactions that occurred when I was dosing at 5 caps per dose, as it DOES say on the label "take 2-4 caps").

Overall: 7/10. SLIN is recommended to be dosed at 2-4 caps up to 3 times daily before meals. SLIN claims insulin-like effects without insulin-like sides. Regardless of the dosage, I experienced no bloating or water retention the day AFTER days where I had high-carbohydrate and/or high energy (>4000 cal/day) intakes. (Note that for the first 16 days that I was using SLIN I was ALSO using NeoVar Recomped (i.e. creatine/nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic*), dosing at the SAME time).

Would I use it again? Possibly. If I were not using another product that had the same effects.

What would I do differently if I used it again? I would definitely stick to dosing only ONCE daily (immediately post-gym on resistance training days, and immediately post-cardio on non-gym days), at 4 caps, since there were no sides at all at this dosage...I would also make sure that I was not using any other product that mimicked insulin*.

Would I recommend? Yes. Provided the recommended dosage was adhered to. And there were no more effective products available.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...-s-review.html

* Although the side effects I experienced only occurred when I was no longer using NeoVar Recomped, the combination of using two insulin mimicking products may have been too much???

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I've recently had the opportunity (thank you, Eric) to try SLIN. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I stopped using it after 24 days...

What is it?

Taste: 8/10. From the first dose, SLIN smelt and tasted like cinnamon (no genius there, since it contains Cinnamon Extract). Quite pleasant actually.

Side Effects: 5/10. Over the course of 24 days I dosed SLIN through the full dosage range (and a little higher). No hypoglycaemic effects were experienced at any dosage. However, dosed at 2 and 3 caps I experienced mild nausea and stomach upsets, which were absent when dosed at 4 and 5 caps. And dosing at 5 caps, I began to experience insulin-like side effects: a skin irritation, redness and swelling that were exacerbated by perpetual itchiness, leading to rashes/welts, all over my body, from head to feet. (Note that I take responsibility for the reactions that occurred when I was dosing at 5 caps per dose, as it DOES say on the label "take 2-4 caps").

Overall: 7/10. SLIN is recommended to be dosed at 2-4 caps up to 3 times daily before meals. SLIN claims insulin-like effects without insulin-like sides. Regardless of the dosage, I experienced no bloating or water retention the day AFTER days where I had high-carbohydrate and/or high energy (>4000 cal/day) intakes. (Note that for the first 16 days that I was using SLIN I was ALSO using NeoVar Recomped (i.e. creatine/nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic*), dosing at the SAME time).

Would I use it again? Possibly. If I were not using another product that had the same effects.

What would I do differently if I used it again? I would definitely stick to dosing only ONCE daily (immediately post-gym on resistance training days, and immediately post-cardio on non-gym days), at 4 caps, since there were no sides at all at this dosage...I would also make sure that I was not using any other product that mimicked insulin*.

Would I recommend? Yes. Provided the recommended dosage was adhered to. And there were no more effective products available.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...-s-review.html

* Although the side effects I experienced only occurred when I was no longer using NeoVar Recomped, the combination of using two insulin mimicking products may have been too much???
    Very nice review Rosie! I liked Slin, but it was TOO strong for me. I'd pass out and nap a little bit after, even with HIGH carbs. Like really high carbs.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Very nice review Rosie! I liked Slin, but it was TOO strong for me. I'd pass out and nap a little bit after, even with HIGH carbs. Like really high carbs.
    Thanks. Was just honest and objective. Like I said, I didn't experience any hypoglycaemic effects from Slin (regardless of the amount (or type) of carbs that I ate.) It was ok. Now just want the irritation to stop.

13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 60

0753 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 2 min in 39x17 @ 120 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    d. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    39x16 felt so much harder today than it did yesterday, even at a lower cadence. Efforts were a lot more of an effort than my STEADY-STATE sessions yesterday. Was able to increase cadence after a while, though, and stay there for the last 10 minutes.

0817 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0723 (waking at 0400), so ~9 hours sleep. Again (9 seems to be becoming a recurring number). Not very good sleep, though. VERY broken. Constant waking and not being able to get back to sleep from all the irritation and itching

Mental Alertness/Focus: Worked this morning. Then did a few more things that required some thought. (Really wished I could have tossed that thought out the window and fcuked myself over in the gym, though).

Energy: Not a lot, really. Taking the CityAbs class was an effort this morning.

Motivation: I CAN do THIS!!!

Mood/Aggression: Very aggressive. Still. I'm almost at breaking point right now. Even the tears of frustration are burning my face!!!

Stress: High.

Libido: Gone into hiding.

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity was a bit better this morning, and now, later at night...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs and glutes.

Body Composition and Look: Despite the poor diet over the last 2 weeks and lack of resistance training, surprisingly ok.

Appetite: I haven't eaten a lot today. Didn't feel like eating tonight (and I haven't, which is bad, I know). I just lost my appetite from all this (and other stuff).

Overall Sense of Feeling: GRRRRR. I thought it'd be gone by now. Anyways, just going to grit my teeth and hope that it ends soon. I really wanted to do a resistance session today. I wanted to be back into ROUTINE this week, and it's fcuking everything up! I want to be back out there LIVING!!!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

So, how did you get this rash?
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    So, how did you get this rash?
    If you read earlier on, you will notice that it started when I started dosing SLIN at 5 caps. And that it appears on and off, alongside the constant irritation and swelling. Why?

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Curious. I thought you had gotten off the SLIN already. But, like you said you thought the rash would be gone by now.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Curious. I thought you had gotten off the SLIN already. But, like you said you thought the rash would be gone by now.
    Yes, I stopped taking the SLIN a week ago. And yeah, I would have thought so too. But it's not

18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 61

0823 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x17 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    Started out in a lower gear, but high cadence. HR rose quickly, and then settled; I was ok with that. Hips and knees were fine with the cadence. Increased the intensity a little for the last half of the session.

0846 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-0700 (waking at 0400), so ~5 hours sleep (that's better). The itchiness and scratching started at ~2200 last night and kept on right through until ~0200; and my tossing and turning and irritation was so bad that my bedmate left and went and slept somewhere else! Sleep was deep. No dreams. Felt a little groggy on waking.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. I've accomplished a lot today.

Energy: Good.

Motivation: There. Especially after seeing women twice my age looking better (**** that)!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good mood, today.

Stress: Easing...A friend made the comment this afternoon that I no longer "look like you're walking around with two weights on your shoulders", which was interesting (didn't realize the study stress showed that much).

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, none...Vascularity, on and off throughout the day...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Could be better. (You have 4 weeks to get to where you want to be, girl; stop messing around!)

Appetite: What it should be.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Managed to do a lot this morning, once training was done. I still have half the list to go, but getting there over the weekend...Caught up with some mates in the afternoon for a barbeque and general wind-down...Went out to dinner...And then followed that up by going and seeing Death Race (yay for Jason Statham, one of my favourite actors!), which was pretty badass, and just the thing to finish off the day...Please bear with me as I struggle to get back into a daily routine. The irritation, itchiness, and scratching has meant that I've isolated myself as much as possible this week, and while have done cardio, still not yet done any resistance sessions. So, I'm going to use this week to ease back into it, with two Full-Body resistance sessions on the weekend and double cardio each day, to make sure that I get 3/4 of my planned training for this week in...As for the irritation. Yeah, it wasn't so great when I was out in the sun this afternoon, and I had to put some ice on my lower legs once I'd almost rubbed them raw. Aside from that, just scoring welts in my forearms during the movie tonight. But not been too irritated or itchy the rest of the day (good, let's KEEP it that way!)...Funny; even though my last exam was on Monday, I haven't fully felt like I've actually finished until today. But now; yeah, baby, bring on the world!!!...

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

You need to party.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

You need to party.
    Yeah, not my scene.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Yeah, not my scene.
    Not mine either. Although I did openly invite any and all of AM to my apartment for a New Year's Eve party But that's different.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Not mine either. Although I did openly invite any and all of AM to my apartment for a New Year's Eve party But that's different.
    It really depends on what it's for and who's going to be there, mostly. I can't stand being around drunks or idiots (and that's what most parties are full of). I have my times when I like to go out on the town, but not very often.

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

It really depends on what it's for and who's going to be there, mostly. I can't stand being around drunks or idiots (and that's what most parties are full of). I have my times when I like to go out on the town, but not very often.
    i know what you mean, went out tonight for a couple. Went to some irish bar i don't go to often. Full of idiots! Had some guy up in my face too while i was in the toilets for doing my job and refusing to serve him months ago because he was barred already. Pleased with myself for being able to control my temper though, i hate fighting!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 62

Still no NeoVar Recomped...So, was the last sample of Cre-02 today. The last day that I used it prior was 11 days ago. Taken at 0700...

0803 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x17 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    b. 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 96 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    d. 7 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    Ok starting out today. Legs were fine; hips and knees, good. Efforts seemed easy, although I was spinning so hard each time in an attempt to get my HR up, and it would just not go above 85% HRmax! After 8 efforts I felt so good that I went on and did another 8 more! Took a minute to 'calm' down (at the frustration of not being able to get HR up). And then 'settled' comfortably at a pace for the rest of the session. Covered in sweat by the end of it. And actually felt a little weird after???

0906 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between trisets):
    Triset A (Legs) -
    1. BB FS 4 x 6
    2. BB RD (on box) 4 x 12
    3. SCR 4 x 6
    Triset B (Back/Chest) -
    4. CG PU 4 x 6
    5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 12
    6. BB BOR 4 x 6
    Triset C (Shoulders) -
    7. BB SP 4 x 12
    8. DB LR 4 x 12
    9. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12
    Triset D (Arms/Abs) -
    10. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    11. DB ZC 4 x 12
    12. Knee-Ins (i.e. v-sits) 4 x 25
    Yep, so the first of the Full-Body sessions this week. 16 trisets with a minute's rest at the end of each one, since I wanted to make my body work HARD after not having done anything for 12 days (and also to see if I'd 'lost' anything)...Triset A: Legs. BB FS were good; nothing wrong with them, and no strength lost. BB RD fine as well; feeling a small twinge in my lower back after the third set, though, and really gritting my teeth for the last set (hands slipping from sweat). SCR, never any worries; last set my back almost 'gave' on me, though (not cool)...Triset B: Back/Chest. CG PU is where I noticed the most loss of strength; I was struggling quite badly from the second set on (yes, to just get 6 out, when normally it wouldn't be a problem). P/U were fine; although after each set I felt dizzy and had a throbbing in the back of my head from the first set on. BB BOR also saw a small battle from the second set on; hands were slipping (which didn't help either), and it was some serious self-talk to get through...Triset C: Shoulders. With BB SP I decided to go a little lighter today; which ended up being a good decision, since I 'hurt' my left wrist after the second set (don't ask me how; must have tilted it wrong or put too much pressure on it or something). With DB LR I went 1.5kg lighter than I had been, and by the third set I was almost tempted to pause between each of the last 3-4 reps of the last 2 sets, since it was PAIN. With Inc. DB RR I lost my ego entirely and went 2.5kg lighter than I would normally; and forearms (and left wrist) were screaming from the second set on, with me having to 'collapse' on the bench afterwards...Triset D: Arms/Abs. Dips I did with an additional 17.5kg (i.e. 38.5lb), and was fine for them. DB ZC I did at the weight I finished on 12 days ago, and was VERY slow for the last half of each set after the first set; but, determined to STAY at the weight the first set was done at (note that I did this with EVERY exercise today: selected a weight, and stayed with that for all sets of an exercise), just made faces in the mirror and tried to remember to breathe. Knee-ins were fine; hips starting to get a little 'sore' on the last set...57 minutes. For the first session back, was ok. Lost some strength, and maintained on others. Finished the session feeling better than when I went in...

1025 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0630, so ~6.5 hours sleep. Not as broken as it has been over the last week. Dreaming. Woke a little groggy. Ok though...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there, today. Managed to do quite a lot of things.

Energy: Good.

Motivation: I've had no cheating today; that says something (and about time too!)

Mood/Aggression: No aggression...Some irritation...Mostly good...

Stress: Not much at all.

Libido: A tiny flicker of smoke in the far off distance...

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Excellent!

Strength: Small losses (but shall be back up to speed in no time).

Quality of Training: Really good, today. Especially the gym, considering I haven't done any resistance training in 12 days...

Pump and Vascularity: Got a wicked pump, almost from the get go in the gym...Vascularity was knots and lines on top of my skin...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Anterior delts, definitely harder.

Body Composition and Look: Anterior delts starting to come out now. Brachial vein is quite prominent for the most part. Breasts are full again. Still looking too SOFT and round for my liking, but...

Appetite: As it should be.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good. Done a lot more sorting and throwing away of things that I've had for some time now. Getting things more in order. Planning FORWARD...

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie's [Mini] Review of Millennium Sport Technologies' Cre-02

Thank you to Matt for sending me some samples of Cre-02 to try. I had enough samples to last 4 days...I used 3 samples on consecutive days: Day 1 - HIIT Rollers + Full-Body Resistance, Day 2 - HIIT Rollers + Chest Resistance, Day 3 - 60 min Rollers; and the last sample 11 days after the third: Day 4 - HIIT Rollers + Full-Body Resistance...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...E-O2_large.jpg

* 100% stable and absorbable
    * Zero side effects
    * Maximize strength
    * Increase oxygen utilization
    * Decrease oxygen debt
    * Maximize ATP
    * Maximize endurance
    * Increase VO2max

For write-up see The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store.

Taste: 8/10. There wasn't really a taste.

Side Effects: 9/10. I experienced none of the unpleasant side effects such as bloating, nausea, water retention, etc., that is quite common with creatine products.

Strength: 7/10. Strength did not really change using Cre-02. However, factors such as change in training programme and doing all my resistance sessions four days consecutively (three full-Body and Chest), with my first two Cre-02 days being the last 2 days of those sessions, would have affected this. On the fourth day using Cre-02 I had just had 12 days off resistance training, and had some small losses in strength with Back and Shoulders, but maintained from where I was before having a break with other body-parts/exercises.

Oxygen Utilization/Debt: I cannot speak for my resistance sessions (as I do not wear a HR monitor during them). However, with my cardio sessions... Day 1: HIIT - I did 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85-90% HRmax, with the last 10 minutes of the session at 80-90% HRmax, managing easily. Day 2: HIIT - I did 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85-90% HRmax, and then went DOWN a gear (i.e. increased intensity) and did another 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy, but with HR only getting to 85% HRmax, finishing the session with 4 minutes easily at 80% HRmax. Day 3: 60 min Rollers - Despite the high cadence HR stayed at 65-75% HRmax, and would NOT go up; with 60 minutes going by before I'd even realized it (when usually 20 minutes is enough). Day 4: HIIT - 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85% HRmax, HR NOT going higher, despite my best efforts...Day 1 followed the 'typical' number of efforts and the HR response for a HIIT Rollers session. On Day 2 I was able to TRIPLE the efforts that I did, with not a lot of change in HR. On Day 3, instead of it being an effort to do 20 minutes, I did 60 minutes, at high cadence at a low HR. On Day 4, once again, I managed a higher amount of efforts than I would usually be able to do, at a LOWER HR. In explanation, a lower HR at the SAME (or a higher) intensity for LONGER means greater utilization of oxygen and less oxygen debt, as the heart is having to work less in getting oxygen efficiently around the body. To REALLY get a measure of this, a gas analyzer would need to have been worn during the exercise. As well as there being a longer period of Cre-02 use.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is usually pretty high anyway. However, resistance sessions done on both Day 1 and Day 4 were longer than I would normally do, and I could have kept going.

Recovery: 9/10. Recovery was excellent. On Day 2 I TRIPLED my efforts during HIIT, the day AFTER I had just done a HIIT session (and done on the Rollers, that is saying something, since it feels so much HARDER for me than if I do my HIIT sprinting). On Day 3 I was able to do 'steady-state' cardio at a cadence of 116-120 rpm (120 rpm is time-trial cadence), which is a high cadence to be able to maintain easily, and especially after two consecutive days of HIIT!

Overall: 8.5/10. Normally I am 'done' after 8 efforts during HIIT Rollers, and being able to do 16 and 24 efforts and STILL feel GREAT was amazing. And the fact that 60 minutes passed without me feeling it, and only stopping because I don't need to be doing cardio that long (i.e. I could have easily kept going for ANOTHER hour!), is something else that had me smiling.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would actually like to run a full bottle in early 2009.

Would I recommend? I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Cre-02 and seen what experience/effects I had during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ie-s-mini.html, and in the Millennium Sport Technologies subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ie-s-mini.html.

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Thank you to Matt for sending me some samples of Cre-02 to try. I had enough samples to last 4 days...I used 3 samples on consecutive days: Day 1 - HIIT Rollers + Full-Body Resistance, Day 2 - HIIT Rollers + Chest Resistance, Day 3 - 60 min Rollers; and the last sample 11 days after the third: Day 4 - HIIT Rollers + Full-Body Resistance...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...E-O2_large.jpg

* 100% stable and absorbable
    * Zero side effects
    * Maximize strength
    * Increase oxygen utilization
    * Decrease oxygen debt
    * Maximize ATP
    * Maximize endurance
    * Increase VO2max

Taste: 8/10. There wasn't really a taste.

Side Effects: 9/10. I experienced none of the unpleasant side effects such as bloating, nausea, water retention, etc., that is quite common with creatine products.

Strength: 7/10. Strength did not really change using Cre-02. However, factors such as change in training programme and doing all my resistance sessions four days consecutively (three full-Body and Chest), with my first two Cre-02 days being the last 2 days of those sessions, would have affected this. On the fourth day using Cre-02 I had just had 12 days off resistance training, and had some small losses in strength with Back and Shoulders, but maintained from where I was before having a break with other body-parts/exercises.

Oxygen Utilization/Debt: I cannot speak for my resistance sessions (as I do not wear a HR monitor during them). However, with my cardio sessions... Day 1: HIIT - I did 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85-90% HRmax, with the last 10 minutes of the session at 80-90% HRmax, managing easily. Day 2: HIIT - I did 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85-90% HRmax, and then went DOWN a gear (i.e. increased intensity) and did another 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy, but with HR only getting to 85% HRmax, finishing the session with 4 minutes easily at 80% HRmax. Day 3: 60 min Rollers - Despite the high cadence HR stayed at 65-75% HRmax, and would NOT go up; with 60 minutes going by before I'd even realized it (when usually 20 minutes is enough). Day 4: HIIT - 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy @ 85% HRmax, HR NOT going higher, despite my best efforts...Day 1 followed the 'typical' number of efforts and the HR response for a HIIT Rollers session. On Day 2 I was able to TRIPLE the efforts that I did, with not a lot of change in HR. On Day 3, instead of it being an effort to do 20 minutes, I did 60 minutes, at high cadence at a low HR. On Day 4, once again, I managed a higher amount of efforts than I would usually be able to do, at a LOWER HR. In explanation, a lower HR at the SAME (or a higher) intensity for LONGER means greater utilization of oxygen and less oxygen debt, as the heart is having to work less in getting oxygen efficiently around the body. To REALLY get a measure of this, a gas analyzer would need to have been worn during the exercise. As well as there being a longer period of Cre-02 use.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is usually pretty high anyway. However, resistance sessions done on both Day 1 and Day 4 were longer than I would normally do, and I could have kept going.

Recovery: 9/10. Recovery was excellent. On Day 2 I TRIPLED my efforts during HIIT, the day AFTER I had just done a HIIT session (and done on the Rollers, that is saying something, since it feels so much HARDER for me than if I do my HIIT sprinting). On Day 3 I was able to do 'steady-state' cardio at a cadence of 116-120 rpm (120 rpm is time-trial cadence), which is a high cadence to be able to maintain easily, and especially after two consecutive days of HIIT!

Overall: 8.5/10. Normally I am 'done' after 8 efforts during HIIT Rollers, and being able to do 16 and 24 efforts and STILL feel GREAT was amazing. And the fact that 60 minutes passed without me feeling it, and only stopping because I don't need to be doing cardio that long (i.e. I could have easily kept going for ANOTHER hour!), is something else that had me smiling.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would actually like to run a full bottle in early 2009.

Would I recommend? I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Cre-02 and seen what experience/effects I had during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ie-s-mini.html, and in the Millennium Sport Technologies subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ie-s-mini.html.
    Rosie, it's damn nice to see that you got to use my favorite ergogenic product of all time! I'm super-dupe glad you got the results you did in such short time. The results keep getting better (ex. body comp, muscle fullness, strength, continued endurance) as you use the product longer. This review of the 4 days that you used it is very good. Your review is very direct and to the point. You've got some of the toughest workouts I've seen (with your heart rate, repititions, and sets) and it's great to read what Cre-02 can do for you. INVEST in the full bottle Rosie!
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie, it's damn nice to see that you got to use my favorite ergogenic product of all time! I'm super-dupe glad you got the results you did in such short time. The results keep getting better (ex. body comp, muscle fullness, strength, continued endurance) as you use the product longer. This review of the 4 days that you used it is very good. Your review is very direct and to the point. You've got some of the toughest workouts I've seen (with your heart rate, repititions, and sets) and it's great to read what Cre-02 can do for you. INVEST in the full bottle Rosie!
    Yep, I was actually pretty rapt with what I saw (I took a day off it after Day 3, just to 'compare' that session with the ones when using Cre-02; which is why Day 4 of Cre-02 was so much later, since I figured I may as well wait until I was doing resistance training again after that 'comparison' day).

Strength didn't change, because I wasn't training for strength (i.e. mentioned in my review: "factors such as change in training programme"); but I'd be interested in seeing what Cre-02 delivered if I were.

I will definitely be getting a bottle. Think I will run it with the Reset-AD in January.

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Yep, I was actually pretty rapt with what I saw (I took a day off it after Day 3, just to 'compare' that session with the ones when using Cre-02; which is why Day 4 of Cre-02 was so much later, since I figured I may as well wait until I was doing resistance training again after that 'comparison' day).

Strength didn't change, because I wasn't training for strength (i.e. mentioned in my review: "factors such as change in training programme"); but I'd be interested in seeing what Cre-02 delivered if I were.

I will definitely be getting a bottle. Think I will run it with the Reset-AD in January.
    Oh Rosie, you Raptor
  29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 63

Since still no NeoVar Recomped, I used the sample of Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude that I had, dosing 35 min pre-gym...

0747 - Rollers:
    a. 3 min in 39x17 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    b. 3 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    c. 3 min in 39x15 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    d. 3 min in 39x14 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    e. 3 min in 39x13 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    f. 3 min in 39x12 @ 90% HRmax @ 114 rpm
    g. 3 min in 39x17 @ 114 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Wasn't sure WHAT I was going to do this morning. It was overcast, which meant that I could have probably gotten away with going for a run. But ended up on the rollers, since my tummy was a little upset...Started out at a high-ish cadence in an easier gear. HR rose as it should. Decided to do a step protocol, and increased my gear ratio every 3 minutes, keeping cadence the same. HR rose as it should, which I was pleased with. From 9 minutes (i.e. the start of the fourth 'stage') my thighs were burning, and I had to think of something to blank it out and turn my body onto 'auto' re cadence to keep the pace. Going back to 39x17 for the last 'stage' felt like a small slice of heaven. Finished covered in a slick layer of sweat. Pleased.

0812 - Stretch 23 min.

0910 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB BS 2 x 40, 20
    2. LLC 2 x 40, 20
    3. Inc. DB BP 2 x 40, 20
    4. CG SR 2 x 40, 20
    5. DB SP 3 x 20
    6. Dips 2 x 20
    7. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20
    High rep session today. Yes, weights were interesting, but anyways...Started out with BB BS. I actually INcreased the weight from what I HAVE been doing by 25% (since I am lifting nowhere near my 1RM with Legs), and was still nowhere near. The body handled it. Was a little heavy on the top of my traps, but it was a small niggle. I felt my adductors (yes, slightly wider stance today) from the second rep of the second set...LLC. By the 15th rep of the first set my hamstrings were ****ed, tight and aching. I had to dropset the weight, and then again for the last 15 reps. The second set was not a lot better, and I was almost in tears at the pain...Inc. DB BP. Used a weight that was higher than the one I used for this session last time. Forearms were shot by the 20th rep; but somehow I managed to struggle out the last 20 reps. On the second set I almost didn't make 20 reps. Vascularity by this stage was wicked in arms...By CG SR my forearms were screaming, and I actually had to dropset this after 25 reps on the first set, as well. Second set was better, but not by a lot...DB SP was the sticking point today. Even though I selected a weight that was LESS than HALF of what I HAVE been doing (albeit for only 6-10 reps), I only managed 20 reps on the first set before I almost dropped the weight, forearms and deltoids screaming. Shook head angrily at myself and made faces in the mirror (as you do). Gritted my teeth, and told myself to aim for 40 reps on the second set. But, the body wasn't going to do it, and I wasn't going to do down in weight any more than I had. I decided to do another set of 20 reps, to make sure that I completed 60 reps in total...Dips. Only at b/w. (It makes quite a difference supersetting or alternate setting triceps with biceps, and I noticed NOT doing it today). On my second set of Dips I had to pause for ~5 seconds after the 12th rep, and nearly didn't make the 20th rep...With Alt. BD HC I used the same weight that I have been using for 12 reps (i.e. more intense at 20 reps), and managed ok. Did 2 sets only (Arms had already been worked in other exercises)...There was a woman in the gym today who was watching me a lot of the time. In fact, it almost looked like she was COPYING me, as once I'd finished on one exercise, she proceeded to do it, at the same weights that I'd used, but only for 10 reps. Anyways...Walked out of the gym pumped as. And very SORE. Glad that I'd done the session. Not sure if I was 'happy' with it or not, though...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0630 (waking at 0142), so ~8 hours sleep. Stayed awake for some time on waking at 0142, because it started itching then (no itching late at night when trying to go to sleep, which is a small blessing). Dreaming. Deep sleep. Woke a little groggy, yet again.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there. Not really been wanting to do anything.

Energy: After the gym, body was fatigued. The heat only adds to it, and I feel like a dead weight.

Motivation: Good. I really think that I'm on track this time for proper!

Mood/Aggression: Good mood.

Stress: Pretty low. (I was actually looking through my training diary, and now that stress has gone from "Very, very high" to "Very, very low" most days, my Fatigue Index has dropped dramatically!)

Libido: Um, yes, VERY HIGH today!

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Better than the last session that was like that (albeit focus was not on strength, but REPS).

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump all over, from back to shoulders to arms today...Vascularity has been good too (heat is helping some, here...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Deltoids and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Upper back looks like there is definitely more mass than even in August and has more definition (even though not as lean), so good. Could see outline of abdominals better today...Actually, since Friday I have LOST 2kg (most probably just water/food weight, though...)

Appetite: Just eating when I have to. Thirsty again (but not the extreme, constant thirst that I had when I was using SLIN).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Apart from my head feeling as though someone's hit me across the back of it with a bat, pretty good, actually

30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Rosie's [Mini] Review of Controlled Labs' Green MAGnitude

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...ault_large.jpg

* Improve strength
    * Boost energy
    * Improve stamina
    * Improve performance
    * Greater protein synthesis

Taste: 10/10. Sour green apple. The best tasting supplement I have EVER had!

Solubility: 9.5/10. As soon as it hit the water the powder dissolved. One quick stir, and I drank it. There was only a minute portion left on the bottom of my shaker at the finish.

Strength: 7/10. The focus of this session was NOT on strength. However, comparing this session to the last high rep session that I did (22 days ago), the weights that I used for this session were slightly higher (but the first set was only 40 reps, as opposed to the 50 reps that it was last time).

Energy: 5/10. I had the energy to get through my session, yes. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Endurance: 9/10. The session that I did was only 40 minutes, but it was intense, using only 1 minute rests between 40 and 20 rep sets.

Performance: 7/10. I have just had 12 days off resistance training, and my first two sessions back are Full-Body done as a) 4 sets of 4 x trisets with 1 minute recovery, and b) 2 x 40, 20 for each body-part/exercise with 1 minute recovery. Considering yesterday's session, today was actually ok.

Protein Synthesis: After only one serving, this is not applicable. For noticeable effects in muscle growth, a longer period of time would be needed to assess this; and diet and recovery would also have to be done to optimize it.

Overall: 7.5/10. Green MAGnitude is a creatine product. You cannot expect to 'see' results from only ONE serving.

Would I use it again? Maybe. If there were no other more effective products (i.e. NeoVar Recomped or Cre-02) available, or I had run out of creatine and had some lying around.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. It was not enough to notice any real difference in anything; and I would only be able to say whether or not I would recommend Green MAGnitude if I had used it for a longer period.

This review is also available in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ie-s-mini.html, and in the Controlled Labs subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...ie-s-mini.html

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anybody restoring on old car?
    By tubbednova in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. HCG/TRT restoring ED
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:23 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:00 AM