Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 16

Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)

Page 16 of 17 First ... 1114151617 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    A serving is a limited sample. But I had one, and I used it. My thoughts:

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...ault_large.jpg

* Maximizes lean muscle mass gains
    * Maximizes fat loss
    * Enhances recovery
    * Increases athletic performance
    * Increases strength
    * Increases endurance
    * Increases energy
    * Increases focus

For the write-up see Bodybuilding.com - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - New And Improved Flavor! On sale now!.

Smell: 5/10. The Purple Wraath powder smelt faintly like lemons, with a hint of something else. It wasn't the most pleasant smell, but not entirely bland or off-putting.

Taste: 5/10. I DON'T like lemonade, which is why I did not particularly like the taste of Purple Wraath. However, taste is not something that really concerns me if a product WORKS.

Solubility: 4/10. Not very mixable at all. I was stirring and shaking for OVER a minute (in water), and there were STILL clumps of undissolved Purple Wraath when I drank it.

Muscle Mass Gains: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath aids in muscle mass gains (when bulking) or maintenance of muscle mass (when cutting).

Fat Loss: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath helps with fat loss.

Recovery: 9.5/10. My recovery is usually pretty good. However, considering that this was my fifth resistance session this week, I was not as shattered between exercises as I would normally have been (or what I was earlier in the week). I finished my resistance session and went on to do some HIIT cardio, something I have only ever done ONCE (and that was earlier this week) after a resistance session (I have actually only ever done cardio THREE times EVER before AFTER lifting weights!) My resistance session was only 25 minutes, though, instead of the usual 45-60+ minute-sessions that I do.

Athletic Performance: N/A. I only used one serving. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, either as a standalone (alongside my staples) or with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Purple Wraath improves athletic performance.

Strength: N/A. The focus of this session was NOT on strength, but more on the cardiovascular system.

Endurance: 9/10. My endurance is fairly high as it is withOUT supplements, so any supplements will only enhance it a little (over an EXTENDED period of time).

Energy: 8/10. I had the energy for my resistance session today. However, most of my energy to get through I attribute predominantly to RPM.

Focus: 8/10. I have good focus when doing resistance sessions. Today I had the maddest migraine from the second set of my circuit onwards, and to concentrate past the pain was something I was able to do.

Overall: 8.0/10. I would need to run this for a longer period of time, to notice any effects.

Would I use it again? Yes. Only because it is a solid product (solid formula) that has been recommended by those whom I know KNOW their stuff about supplements.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Purple Wraath and seen what experience/effects I had during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available in the Controlled Labs subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/contr...ie-s-mini.html.
    Wow babe...in-depth review for just one mini-sample. However, PW is one of those products that definitely has to be taken for about a good two weeks in my opinion before you can really make a judgment.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Awesome review once again! Glad you got the package as well
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Great review as ever babe!

Cheers!
    Thanks, Sean. Yeah, it was a good product to use. Really wishing I could 'control' my binging more (so it did SOME good). Going to compare it to Napalm...

Wow babe...in-depth review for just one mini-sample. However, PW is one of those products that definitely has to be taken for about a good two weeks in my opinion before you can really make a judgment.

Cheers!
    Yes, well, it was one of those products where nothing WAS felt from one dose. I know your thought on it. Your recommendations would be one of the only reasons I woud consider using a full tub.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome review once again! Glad you got the package as well
    Thanks. Yep. All good. Let's see what fun can be had now
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 86

There will be no days off in a hurry... Ok, so I spoke too soon. Today was a much NEEDED Day Off...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2145-0805 (waking at 03030, 0345, 0400, and 0730), so ~10.3 hours sleep. Slept so DEEP. Barely heard the early alarms (set, because I wanted to get up for 0330 and train; I REALLY want to get up that early again!) Still extremely tired when I woke up at 0805, and just wanted to go back to sleep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been pretty there today. Expanding horizons...

Energy: Not really had any at all...Got up determined to go for a run or do some training. But come the time for when I should have been leaving I was busy doing something else, and just NOT there for it...

Motivation: There. But fainter than usual...

Mood/Aggression: Frustration. But you make me light up (most of the time). VERY tired.

Stress: High.

Libido: Highish.

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper back, delts, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Back looking leaner, especially down the bottom; seeing the 'Christmas tree' Seeing more definition in my deltoids, particularly rear delts (about time). And arms...Not bloated as I thought I would be after pizza and fries last night...

Appetite: Haven't had much of an appetite today. Until dinner (Indian, but ummed and aahed enough before even got that)...Come on, girl; you KNOW DIET is the KEY to almost everything you want re body!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Couldn't really be bothered doing anything today. I needed the chill out time; I've been burning the candle at BOTH ends a bit too much for the body over the last couple of weeks...But, got all my AN supplies today. Which is great; I have been without NeoVar Recomped for nearly 2 months, and without IGF-2 for a few weeks (guess it's given my body a 'break', though)...Also got Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, and Omega-Essentials. Took my first dose of each after breakfast. I've never used fish oil before. There was no aftertaste immediately after taking the supplements; but an hour later I could taste the fish oil, and it lasted for a few hours (ah, well, I'll get used to it)...And my AN tank. Great fit. Better make the most of wearing next to nothing before I come to the cold...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I always enjoy the detail provided in your log...I wish I had more time to follow more closely!

Cheers Rosie!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I always enjoy the detail provided in your log...I wish I had more time to follow more closely!

Cheers Rosie!
    Thanks, Rob. Just doing my part to help others out

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 87

0945 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 115 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 100 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    This was a good session this morning. A little late (what happened to the semi-early that I was managing last week?), but better that than not at all. Started out quite quickly, and HR rose rather rapidly, unlike usual. First 8 efforts were excellent, but each feeling like it was lasting forever. And HR not really rising much, despite the extreme efforts. No pain in hips or knees or ankles, so upped the gear ratio and did 8 more efforts. Small increase in HR and still no pain in joints and, although sweating heaps, was still OK. Upped the gear ratio for a further 8 efforts. HR reached the peak for the session on the 18th effort, and then each effort after that didn't reach as high. The last two efforts were a little slower, but made the last effort just that little more intense. 'Recovered' for a minute, and then casually sat at a reasonable pace for the duration of the session...That's what I'm wanting. From EVERY cardio session!!!

1007 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0821 (waking at 0330, 0345, 0400, and 0630), so ~10.25 hours sleep. The body is still having a lot of difficulty getting up (and didn't even do ANYthing yesterday; WTF???) Sleep was VERY deep (again, barely even heard my alarms, and too tired to even bother turning them off). Could have easily gone back to sleep again at 0821...Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: I had a few things to do after training and breakfast. Planned on doing a 5.5km run this evening, but ended up chilling with a couple of DVDs (Tropic Thunder and The Forbidden Kingdom and pizza and chips). All good, though. Don't really want the 'down time' to continue, though...

Motivation: I know where I want to be at. And if I just disciplined myself with my diet (instead of continuing to eat what and when I like, because I'm still getting away with it, and seeing results), and kicked myself some more with training, and stopped trying to burn the candle at both ends, I would be fine...

Mood/Aggression: Up and down, today, yet again (yes, babe, that was the WRONG thing to say; I wouldn't even joke about that). Anyways, try to think positive for tomorrow...

Libido: High.

Joints: Good. Nothing.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity ok after the rollers this morning, and again at night post pizza and fries (SPANK!)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Seeing a little more definition around hips and down iliotibial band/lateral side of thigh...Not getting bloated or anything anymore, even after the cheating (interesting; but NOT an excuse to let it continue...)

Appetite: Not really had one all day. Not even at night. The ice-cream, pizza, and fries was because I couldn't be bothered cooking and wasn't in the mood for yet MORE tuna...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still feel quite shattered. But I'm determined to beat myself back into shape!

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 88

0914 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    I SHOULD have gone for a run (at least THAT way my legs WON'T GAIN any more muscle!) But, ended up on the rollers. My body just settled into a rhythm, and that was that. Was an ok session. Recovery. I should have probably done LONGER, but eh, cardio is overrated; I want to be throwing weights around!!!

0936 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2220-0750 (waking at 0330, 0345, 0400, and 0630), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Again, very deep and dark and full of dreams. And again, feeling absolutely shattered upon waking (there is NO reason for this!), and taking me a good 15 minutes to eventually get up.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Some.

Energy: Not really had much today, either. I know last week was hard on my body, but damn, I LOVED it, and that's how EVERY week SHOULD be!!! Considered doing a run tonight and a resistance session, but my body is more for the option of chilling out (again) with some DVDs and food (and since WHEN did you ever think listening to your BODY was a good idea?)

Motivation: There. It needs to be STRONGER!!!

Mood/Aggression: Up and down like a rollercoaster today. Started off ok, fairly 'normal'. Moved into frustrated. Then aggressive. Then just fcuked off. Then upset. Then fcuked off again. Before the small hope of a smile. And now just, well...

Stress: Very high!

Libido: None. Not after that.

Quality of Training: Good. Although a 'recovery' session wasn't what my HEAD needed; it needed a damn good THRASHING and my body almost collapsing and LOVING THE PAIN!!!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity 'normal'...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing more veinage around hips and lower abdomen. Upper back looking better. LOWER back looks a little thicker re muscle...I'm still NOT happy with the way I look. But, looking better than one would expect, given the lack of discipline in diet (yes, it's STILL my bane; and I need a damn good BEATING!!!)

Appetite: Had none all day (although I have been really THIRSTY; water intake will be close to 2 galleons by the time I go to bed). Wonder if tonight will be like it has been the last week?

Overall Sense of Feeling: Strangely enough, both of my biceps' tendons are aching, even when sitting on the couch doing NOTHING (and I haven't done anything to 'stimulate' my arms since Sunday, really). NOT cool...Feeling very flat and trying to maintain SOME positive spark...

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 89

0943 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 90 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Got on the rollers (I really would like to be doing some HIIT RUNS; get up at 0330 then!) and was away. A little slower to start than it was on Wednesday, but no worries. HR was steady, if a little low. HR took some time to rise during the first 'set' of 8 efforts, even though I was gritting my teeth and putting my head down and spinning as hard as I could. Knees and hips were fine. Decided to do another 8 efforts, to see if I could get my HR up (and also decided that it's time to start raising the bar with HIIT Rollers). A little more, but not much. Still knees and hips fine. Upped the gear ratio a final time, and did 8 more efforts. HR peaked on the 20th effort, and then dropped dramatically during the last 4 efforts. I could feel myself slowing for the last 3 efforts, and they WERE efforts. 'Recovered' for a minute, and then settled in to finish off the 20 minutes. A good session.

1005 - Stretch 29 min.

2011 - Shoulders/Traps (1 min recovery):
    1. BB SP 6 x 12, 10, 8, 8, 20, 20
    2. DB LR 6 x 12, 12, 12, 12, 20, 20
    3. Reverse Pec Dec 6 x 12, 12, 12, 12, 20, 20
    4. DB SP 2 x 12, 6
    5. DB Shrugs 3 x 10
    Finally; the FIRST resistance session of the week (and looks like I will only get 3 in this week; so all the Body-Part splits at least)! Later than I would like, but sometimes you have to catch the ball and run with it...Started off with BB SP. Put on the weight that I started with last week. Was surprised when I easily got out 12 reps. Decided to leave it at the same weight for the rest of the 4 'regular' sets I planned on doing. Only managed 10 reps on the second set, with my right biceps tendon sending a sharp pain shooting through my arm. Gritted my teeth in and managed 2 more sets of 8 reps. Left biceps tendon starting giving me grief during the third set. Determined NOT to let my body beat me, I decided to 'punish' it with another 2 sets, but decided to make then HIGH rep. Dropped the weight, and battled it out for 20 reps per set. That certainly made me HURT!...DB LR. Selected a weight HIGHER than I used last week, and gritted my teeth for 4 x 12. I could feel the burning, and ignored it. Dropped the weight back to what I used last week for the final 2 x 20 (decided that I may as well do 2 x 20 at the end of my '4 regular' sets, just to make sure that I totally fcuked my body over)...Reverse Pec Dec. Set the weight at the peak weight I used last week. Was VERY surprised when I got out 12 reps EASY (last week I only got 10 reps out). Upped the weight by 58% for the last 3 sets of 12 reps. Rear deltoids were SCREAMING, and I was digging my heels in and making sure I got them all out. Dropped the weight back to the starting weight for the 2 x 20 (more burn, but all good). There were a couple of guys loitering around the Pec Dec when I started on my fifth set. I told them that if they were wanting to use it they could between my sets; and you know what one said: "We didn't want to ask, because we thought you weren't using any weight". What a fcuking wanker; I nearly said: "Just because I'm a female doesn't mean that I can't lift heavy weights", but bit my tongue...Fired up, went over and sat down for DB SP. Took the weight that I would normally be able to do for only 6-8 reps, and got out 12 reps! Damn, another surprise. Only managed 6 reps for the second set, though (which is ok, my strength has been good this session)...Finished with DB Shrugs. Arms looking good...Felt better at the END of the session, and was all 'hyped' up (and I DIDN'T use RPM today, either!) I've missed the gym. I NEED it!!!

2108 - 4.2km Run:
    Since I felt so good after the gym (and wanted to keep going; only the gym closes at 2100 in the summer semester), decided to go for a run when I got home. Started feeling a little woozy driving back, but that didn't deter my eagerness to be pounding the pavement...Still light when I set out. Not cold at all. Eyes were a little funny, and everything felt like it was dancing and moving, and not very focussed. First km was done in 4.79 minutes, second dropping back to 4.85 minutes. Breathing was rather laboured, but my body has settled into a rhythm. Third km was even slower yet, at 4.95 minutes. And even though it FELT faster, the last 1.2km was done at 5 min/km pace. Ok, I guess. Still NOT big on doing cardio AFTER a resistance session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: 2315-0819 (waking at 0330, 0345, and 0400), so ~9 hours sleep. Asleep almost as soon as went to bed (I was needing it since ~1800 last night). Sleep VERY DEEP. Dreaming a little. Woke shattered...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there today. Had a moment when I lay down on the bed and passed out for ~1 hour mid-afternoon (whoah). And then I walked into town...

Energy: Actually have been pretty blah today. However, determined to do a resistance session tonight; and actually it 'woke me up' (I NEED resistance training (and training in general) like breathing air). AND decided to go for a run AFTERWARDS. Actually feel quite 'interesting' now...

Motivation: THERE! Today was an ALMOST perfect day re diet and training (gym needed to be in the morning at 0600).

Mood/Aggression: Up and down of sorts. Ok, mostly.

Libido: High, mostly.

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: UP.

Quality of Training: Excellent. The strength increases in the gym were completely UNexpected, given my lack of resistance training of late.

Pump and Vascularity: Got a mad pump in my deltoids in the gym...Vascularity was ok; nothing special; but can see all the veins through my arms and chest...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts.

Body Composition and Look: Chest is looking leaner. Along with upper back, deltoids, and area around acromion process. Midsection is looking nice and lean (but not as flat as I want it!) Hips leaning more as well. And hamstrings and quadriceps come out more day by day...Looking just that little more golden...Getting the body there...

Appetite: Ate what I needed to today. No cheats or binges or anything else; if anything I could have probably eaten MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Today was a good day, when I managed all my training. A little not cool that the gym is going to be closed from 22 December to 5 January; I will have to find a park and do guerilla/calisthenics/bodyweight/plyometrics, etc. type training at least 5 days a week over that period...Been using the Applied Nutriceuticals' three new staples for the last 4 days now. The Omega-Essentials fish oil aftertaste disappeared after Day 2, which is good. Aside from that, only got 1 more day of Poseidon and Lean Xtreme left...Trying to stay more positive...

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL I love guys in the gym, such hypocrites. They may think we are dainty little flowers that don't lift. However I KNOW that half of them walk around the gym talking the whole time instead of training!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL I love guys in the gym, such hypocrites. They make think we are dainty little flowers that don't lift. However I KNOW that half of them walk around the gym talking the whole time instead of training!
    I KNOW. Anyone that knows me (or has seen me train/trained with me) knows that I'm not a "dainty little flower" (in the gym, or OUT of it)! Yes, most guys just talk (it's their excuse that they're 'resting'; yeah, right)!

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

haha settle down. Who cares what they say, and I'm sure you don't highly value their opinion so why vest so much emotion into what they say?

Just smile and think, "idiots."
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha settle down. Who cares what they say, and I'm sure you don't highly value their opinion so why vest so much emotion into what they say?

Just smile and think, "idiots."
    Exactly. I think I had some aggression built up there (rant).

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Exactly. I think I had some aggression built up there (rant).
    While I am the same way, I don't care what they think, only the fact that they feel the need to subject me to their opinion..lol
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 90

0934 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    A fairly low intensity 'recovery' ride this morning. Just ticking the legs over.

1022 - Back/Chest/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A
    1. CG PU 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    2. Flat BB BP 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    Superset B
    3. WG LPD 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    4. Inc. DB BP 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    Superset C
    5. CG SR 4 x 10
    6. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
    Superset D
    7. Abs - Weighted crunch 2 x 20
    8. Abs - Bicycle 2 x 30
    All supersets today, since I woke later, and had to be back in time for a conference call at 1130...Superset A: Started with CG PU. Definitely better than last week (when I was almost collapsing and fcuked as; then again, I'd done ALL my Chest work BEFORE starting on Back last week). I was surprised with my strength; it's starting to come along nicely now (maybe it just needed that little break?) Flat BB BP was good. Same weight as last week, struggling a little on the last rep of the last set. (Note that with all Chest exercises, I selected my weights so that I would be able to match the reps done in the Back exercise of that superset)...Superset B: Strength up a little with WG LPD, which is a good thing. Upped the weight for the last set. Inc. DB BP, used the same weight as I did last week; strength was up (I only managed 3 x 8 at that weight last week). Went up 18.9% in weight for the last set, for 6 reps...Superset C: CG SR, with a weight that was again higher than last week (strength is getting back to where it was). Forearms weren't screaming as much as they usually would be. P/U got easier with each consecutive set, and I was starting to enjoy them by the last set...Superset D: Just threw Abs in at the end, because I have yet to do them this week...Overall, a good session: 8/10. Soooo glad to be back in the gym...

1121 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0812 (waking at 0630, 0645, and 0700), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Again, very deep. Was awake for a little while at 0700 (was going to get up), but must have somehow drifted back to sleep. Awoke feeling ok. A little 'tired'. Sleep had been dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: There. Wasn't a huge amount on the rollers. In the gym was a different story. Now, just can't really be bothered doing much. Feel like chilling watching movies and eating food (might do the movies, but withOUT the food...)

Motivation: There, and kicking it up a gear.

Mood/Aggression: Good mood. Loving being BACK in the gym. Just need some more time talking to you and I'll be all smiles...

Libido: High.

Strength: Up.

Quality of Training: Excellent. It's making me a happy woman

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym...Vascularity has been more 'normal' today, with ropes on the top of my skin in the gym, and blue lines vivid on the golden background...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper back, delts, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Hips continue to look leaner every day. Seeing ASIS now (good). Midsection also leaning. Not too much BF left to lose; just some from upper-mid back, belly, and thighs...

Appetite: Not really had any. Eaten what and when I've needed to so far. Sometimes I get the craving for sweet food, like ice-cream and fruit and rich chocolate cake; but I'm ignoring them and focussing on the goal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Last day of Lean Xtreme and Poseidon today...A new stack is coming come the start of January, which I'm keen to be using...Looking forward to 2009...

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Supplement Schedule from tomorrow

ESSENTIALS

Creatine
    NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30 min pre-gym, and 2 caps immediately post-gym, (on NON-gym days - 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 2 caps 20 min pre-high-carbohydrate-meal later in the day); sometimes 4 caps last thing at night.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
    Leppin Sport Pro4: 40g (contains 30g protein per 40g) with breakfast (i.e. meal 1), 20-40g with meal 2, 20-40g with meal 4. (Note that it also contains BCAA's and L-Glutamine).

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Vitamins/Minerals
    Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

OTHER

OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

IGF-2: 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps last thing at night.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

RPM: 2 caps 80 min pre-gym (NOT using on NON-gym days).

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 91

0902 - Rollers:
    21 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 106-108 rpm
    Just another 'recovery' ride, with legs settling at a pace.

0959 - Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A
    1. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 6
    2. BB BC 4 x 6
    Superset B
    3. Weighted Dips 4 x 10
    4. DB ZC 4 x 10
    Superset C
    5. DB FP 2 x 8
    6. Inc. DB BC 2 x 8
    Superset D
    7. O/H C/Rope T/Ext 2 x 10
    8. Alt. DB HC 2 x 20
    Superset E
    9. Abs - Weighted crunch 2 x 20
    10. Abs - Bicycle 2 x 30
    Yes, I love my supersets (and trisets). So, Arms (and Abs, since only done them once this week) today...Superset A: Started out with Flat CG BB BP. Same weight as last week. Struggled on the last rep of the first set; but they seemed to get a little 'easier' in later sets. Started out with the peak weight I used last week for BB BC. Wrists were ok today, and I was pleased with the progress in strength...Superset B: Did Dips with an extra 14.5kg (i.e. 31.9lb) for all sets, and did well. Arms weren't as bad as they have been lately when doing dips. One of the guys in the gym came up to me after my third set and said: "That's pretty impressive" (Why? Because a female is doing Dips? Or because I'm doing them with EXTRA weight?) DB ZC were done at a higher weight than last week. Wrists were fine here as well. Biceps looking quite good during these. Really seeing the brachial veins snaking down them...Superset C: DB FP, went up 16.2% in weight from last week (remembering that I did 2 x 20 last week), and did 2 x 8. Triceps were feeling them for sure. Inc. DB BC were done at slightly heavier than last week...Superset D: O/H C/Rope T/Ext (I have missed these), for a couple of sets. Really struggled with the last rep on the last set. Finished biceps off with Alt. DB HC. Bit slower on the last half of the second set; but done...Superset E: Abs. The same as yesterday...A good session. I worked myself hard. Strength is slowly creeping up again as well (still a little of a surprise there)...I just wish the gyms didn't close for 2 weeks from tomorrow (Argh!) I REALLY need resistance training (and diet (to be right, for the most part), because that's VERY important) to function well and feel good. That (and diet) is what gets (and keeps) my body looking good...

1111 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0735 (waking at 0630, 0645, and 0700), so ~8 hours sleep. I actually went to bed at 2036 last night, because I was so shattered and ready for sleep at ~1800. However, I was in that place where you are so tired that you're not functional, but I wasn't tired enough to fall asleep (apparently). I started to 'wake up' a little at 2143, so got up, and then went back to bed at 2316 (and didn't take me too long to go to sleep after that). Sleep was deep and once again, full of dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. In the morning. Went to see Madagasgar 2: Escape 2 Africa in the early afternoon, and then, after spending an hour binging, passed out for nearly 2 hours at ~1630...

Energy: Had it in the morning. As explained, not a lot in the afternoon (really wishing I had controlled myself re binging too; but never mind...)

Motivation: Excellent (then why the FCUK did you BINGE this afternoon???)

Mood/Aggression: Fairly good mood most of the day. Starting to get a little frustrated and weird in the evening...

Libido: Moderate.

Quality of Training: Excellent. I must have trained harder than I thought...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in the gym...Vascularity was more like what I am used to. And definitely better after all those sugary carbohydrates this afternoon...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looking leaner all over today. Midsection pretty much flat (just MY eyes that see the small belly still there; GO, damnit!) Hips starting to 'pop'. Legs have more muscle mass in them (Grrrr), but starting to look better. Upper back, delts, chest, and arms definitely leaner. Close to 9.7% BF now (I want to be LEANER!)...SOON...

Appetite: Had none all morning. And then after the movie, it was like...Well, I went a little crazy, and got EVERYthing all at once (and NOT the good stuff) and felt absolutely disgusted with myself afterwards (and feel like absolute ****e from it now...)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok. I guess...

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 92

0830 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 100 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Started out easy enough. Slightly higher cadence than have been, but it felt ok. First 8 efforts were good; didn't feel like efforts at all. And HR didn't really get up either, despite the TRYING. Second set of 8 efforts were better (but HR didn't really get up more). Decided to keep going, since last week I did 2/3 of my HIIT Rollers with 24 efforts. Had a minute easy, and then picked the pace up slightly until the end. Good session.

0852 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0706 (waking at 0330, 0400, and 0423), so ~6.5 hours sleep. All very deep. I couldn't sleep. But exhausted myself with tears. Woke feeling more alert than I have been lately, though...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to be thinking (got what I had to do with that done quickly this morning) today...

Energy: Had some. Want (and should) go for a run about now, but just not moving, for some reason...Just been chilling: Reading, watching DVD's, sunbathing (yes, nude ), and getting in some quality time...

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Was ok...Not so much now...

Libido: Low.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity the best ever to date (got to be loving the sun and getting browner and leaner...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs. Midsection.

Body Composition and Look: [Despite all the Christmas cake, chocolate cake, chocolate silk pie, ice-cream, bagels, and berries yesterday,] looking leaner by the day. Quadriceps are really starting to become more defined (more muscle mass in legs, definitely). Breasts smaller again...

Appetite: Ate what I had to when I had to. Indian (I know) for dinner again (but within calorie range allowed today).

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will NOT be beaten down. Knock me down and I'll come back STRONGER than ever. I just needed to nearly destroy myself FIRST...

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 93

1854 - Shoulders/Traps (1 min recovery):
    1. DB SP 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6
    2. DB LR 4 x 10
    3. Reverse Pec Dec 4 x 10
    4. BB SP 2 x 6
    5. DB Shrugs 4 x 10
    Since it was quiet at work, did a resistance session (I had planned on one after, but did it earlier)...Started off with DB SP. Same weight as last week. Went up in weight on the second set, and stayed there for the rest. "That's impressive", said the guy who put the DB in my hands for the starting position (DB heavier than 15.5kg (i.e. 34.1lb) I cannot swing up into the starting position for DB SP (or Inc. DB BP) by myself; even though I CAN do the exercise). Was struggling a little on the last rep of the last set, and almost didn't make it...DB LR. Heavier than last week by 14.3% (also 2 less reps per set). Right biceps tendon was burning after the third set, but I pushed on past the pain. Vascularity was awesome; veins really sitting on the top of my skin...Reverse Pec Dec. Really feeling the burn with these. Weight same as peak weight last week...BB SP at 50kg (i.e. 110lb) for 2 x 6, just to finish Shoulders off...DB Shrugs. Started at the 'usual' weight for the first set. Increased it by 12.5% for the last 3 sets...Burning after, even though it was only 30 minutes! Right biceps tendon really irritating me as well...But, glad done the session!

1900 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0115-0948 (waking at 0630, 0700, 0730, and 0800), so ~9.5 hours sleep. And I didn't even do MUCH yesterday (next to NOTHING!) As it was, I only woke up (and got up) because of the courier (otherwise I would have slept on longer). Didn't feel like doing much when I got up, either...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there.

Energy: By the time it came to do my morning cardio I was engrossed in something that I didn't particularly want to leave. And then something else came up. And well, even though I KNOW I should NOT, decided to just have breakfast and make it a Day Off today. But, decided later on to just make it a day off from CARDIO (not ALL training).

Motivation: Excellent.

Mood/Aggression: Good mood. Quite a boost, actually. And it just keeps getting BETTER!

Stress: Low.

Libido: Ok.

Quality of Training: Pretty good.

Pump and Vascularity: Not a lot of a pump in the gym...Vascularity is awesome, though (loving it!)...

Body Composition and Look: Midsection better. Hips, too. Noticing arm definition more (from the more golden or the leaning?). Quadriceps as well...SOON...

Appetite: Not a lot. Just eaten what I had to (and probably needed MORE).

Overall Sense of Feeling: More of a positive note (even though felt blah about training)...I realized something today that I should have a LONG time ago. And it has made a world of difference!

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Glad to hear things are going better! Hope it continues that way for you!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Glad to hear things are going better! Hope it continues that way for you!
    Thank you, Christine. Yeah, it's finally good to have SOME positive feeling.

Anyways, I hope things are going better for YOU as well. Happy Christmas and everything!

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Merry Christmas to you as well!
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 94

0943 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 6 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 x 60 sec effort in 39x13 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 1 min in 39x16 @ 60 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    h. 1 min in 39x16 @ 108 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    i. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 120 rpm
    AWESOME, AWESOME session today! REALLY RAISED the bar on HIIT Rollers...Started out 'easy', at the pace my body set. First lot of efforts all seemed like they lasted forever, each one. Second set of efforts started seeing the HR up and droplets of sweat glistening on my forearms. The third set of efforts were a battle of rage and frustration. Because there was so MUCH inside me, I did a fourth set of efforts. They didn't seem like efforts, but just me trying to spin out all the anger, frustration, aggression, etc. I ended with a FULL MINUTE effort, just to make my body feel the PAIN (which it blocked out; um...) Eased back after the efforts, and HR dropped rapidly. Easily settled in at a high cadence post-'recovery' and stayed there...AWESOME session!!!

1011 - Stretch 25 min.

1830 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A
    1. CG PU 4 x 12, 7, 6, 5
    2. Flat BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
    Superset B
    3. WG LPD 4 x 6
    4. Inc. DB BP 4 x 10
    Superset C
    5. CG SR 4 x 10
    6. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 4 x 10
    A quick session today...Superset A: The first set of CG PU surprised me; I got out the 12 reps I should have tried for last week. Managed with ease. The last 3 sets were NOT so 'easy', and I struggled on the last rep of each set. Flat BB BP was a little bit of an effort, and I ended up dropping my reps after the first set...Superset B: Weight INcrease on WG LPD. Inc. DB BP were done at an 'easy' weight, just to work the chest (it doesn't need more muscle mass). REALLY seeing the definition in my arms walking back from the WG LPD to the Inc. DB BP...Superset C: 43kg (i.e. 94.6lb) was EASY for 10 reps on the first set of CG SR, another surprise for me. Just to be sure I wasn't mistaken, I left it at that weight for the second set, and managed no worries again. Upped the weight to 50kg (i.e. 110lb) for the last sets; again, little effort, except on the last couple of reps of the last set. P/U were easy; and went a little lower than I usually would...Overall, a very good session. I am seeing [better] strength increases now that I am doing body-part splits again...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0045-0806 (waking at 0330, 0400, 0423, and 0730), so ~7.25 hours sleep. Quite deep sleep. Dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day. Creativeness coming out...

Energy: Been running around doing everything; managing...Feel a little shattered now...But still going...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Ok mood today. Some smiles. Some stress. But shall be right...Soon...

Stress: Moderate.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: INcreasing.

Quality of Training: Excellent!

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump in the gym...Vascularity was knots and blue lines on the gold...

Body Composition and Look: Chest looking even leaner. Got told that I am looking rather brown. And that my arms are noticeably leaner (i.e. you can see the muscle). Hips continuing to lean out. Have the veins snaking down the side of my torso. 6 bricks (want 2 MORE). 9.7% BF now (LEANER!!!)

Appetite: Had almost none all day. Rather good, actually. Had a bit of a 'bad' moment after the gym with a few rum truffles...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have been given the opportunity I have been wanting...But there is still some hesitation...

24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Go for what ever it is you are wanting. No hesitation! If it does not work, whatever it is you can change it later
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Go for it! You'll be kicking yourself if you don't
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Rosie,
    what sport did you play before this? or did you a fitness , figure show?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

...Overall Sense of Feeling: More of a positive note (even though felt blah about training)...I realized something today that I should have a LONG time ago. And it has made a world of difference!

Ohhhh, do tell!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Rosie!
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Go for what ever it is you are wanting. No hesitation! If it does not work, whatever it is you can change it later
    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Go for it! You'll be kicking yourself if you don't
    I know. So I am!

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Rosie,
    what sport did you play before this? or did you a fitness , figure show?
    I played almost every sport I could as a youth from cricket to basketball to soccer to distance running to mountainbiking to triathlons, etc. I stopped all other sports and my life became cycling (both road and track) when I turned 14. At 19 I began boxing (more for fitness than fighting). I decided on an impulse 12 weeks out from the regional Figure competition in late 2004 to compete for a laugh (i.e. I just spent 12 weeks cutting), just to see what I could do. Since then I continued to cycle (retired at the end of 2007) and box (only a little). And now I just train. Technically, I no longer do ANY sport; I just live the lifestyle of an athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Ohhhh, do tell!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays Rosie!
    Some things are for private only.

But Happy Christmas to you all!!!

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 95

0826 - 5.5km Run:
    A run this morning. The sun was out. What small breeze was blowing carried on it the scents of Christmas cooking...First km was done in 4.64 minutes. Left biceps tendon was hurting from the first minute in, and I was running with my left arm almost still. Breathing was ok. Legs felt a little fatigued, but nothing major. Second km was slower at 4.98 minutes. Third km was in 5 minutes. Really feeling myself slow after the third km; dropped back to 5.14 min/km pace...Glad that I did the run (even though I finished with my body NOT too impressed with my head for it). Run more OFTEN (instead of Rollers).

0856 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0115-0710 (waking at 0521, 0630, and 0700), so just under 6 hours sleep. Deep (when asleep). Kept getting woken by Christmas texts

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. Felt a lull just before my mid-afternoon meal (it was Christmas lunch, but later). Lay down on the couch and fell asleep from ~1530-1630. Wide awake now...

Energy: Run was not so energetic this morning...Not really needed energy much today. Spent almost 3 hours grazing non-stop...After afternoon 'nap', went out to my Dad's land and walked up and down hills...Just chilling with the family afterwards (until it was time to come home).

Motivation: Tossed it out the window for today.

Mood/Aggression: Good mood 95% of the day (that IS an improvement, especially since I spent the day with my family). Relieved that I finally came to a decision (after MUCH deliberation). It would make a VERY happy Rosie if I could be there with you right now...

Endurance: Good (although no SPEED).

Quality of Training: Average.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity VERY blue lines on gold...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Upper back and chest. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my back is looking lean enough to be mistaken for "scrawny", despite the obvious INcrease in muscle mass. (Interesting). Anyways, looked good and lean before all the eating today (but NOT a lot of sweets (CHO and fat), so that's a good thing)...

Appetite: Not really had one. I've been non-stop grazing because the food is THERE (tastes damn good, though).

Overall Sense of Feeling: So, I made my decision today. I AM going to accept the employment opportunity I have been offered. It IS an AMAZING opportunity! Everything that I have been wanting! I feel so much less stressed and so much lighter now. The downside is that I will have to wait a little longer to see you. It means just that much more motivation driving me to succeed, and something to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (and then some MORE REALLY) look forward to when I finally reach that airport...HAPPY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Merry Christmas

My NeoVar is working away while my Turkey is getting carved up
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Merry Christmas

My NeoVar is working away while my Turkey is getting carved up
    LOL. I took a double-dose before bed, since I didn't take my supplements down with me to my Mum's

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

LOL I love guys in the gym, such hypocrites. They may think we are dainty little flowers that don't lift. However I KNOW that half of them walk around the gym talking the whole time instead of training!
    so right. I quit doing this a long time ago. i got to the point I followed Vince Gironda advice whcih is I used to not say a wortd to anyone if when them came up to me I told them I dont talk while Im training...At first i used to talk somewhat because I like being an extravert; however now its before or after if I do. during maybe a hi how you doing if I really like the person
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I know. So I am!

I played almost every sport I could as a youth from cricket to basketball to soccer to distance running to mountainbiking to triathlons, etc. I stopped all other sports and my life became cycling (both road and track) when I turned 14. At 19 I began boxing (more for fitness than fighting). I decided on an impulse 12 weeks out from the regional Figure competition in late 2004 to compete for a laugh (i.e. I just spent 12 weeks cutting), just to see what I could do. Since then I continued to cycle (retired at the end of 2007) and box (only a little). And now I just train. Technically, I no longer do ANY sport; I just live the lifestyle of an athlete.

Some things are for private only.

But Happy Christmas to you all!!!
    cool cool exercise is important don't have to go all out like hardcore Crader at least you take care of yourself physically in a good way. My sister needs to drop some fat she used to be athletic than had a baby and works a lot and doesn't take the time.not fat but she used to do gymnastics like Olympic style (some stuff like mary lou retton)when she was younger.
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

cool cool exercise is important don't have to go all out like hardcore Crader at least you take care of yourself physically in a good way. My sister needs to drop some fat she used to be athletic than had a baby and works a lot and doesn't take the time.not fat but she used to do gymnastics like Olympic style (some stuff like mary lou retton)when she was younger.
    What's THAT supposed to mean? Just because I'm NOT competing in competition doesn't mean I am any LESS "hardcore" than when I was an elite athlete!!!

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

What's THAT supposed to mean? Just because I'm NOT competing in competition doesn't mean I am any LESS "hardcore" than when I was an elite athlete!!!
    breath, relax, then breath again...
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 96

1045 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 55-60% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 x 60 sec effort in 39x13 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 60 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out easy. Tore into the efforts like a madwoman. Legs were spinning, but HR just was NOT rising. Efforts seemed to last forever. Increased the gear ratio for a second set of 8 efforts, and then again for a third. To release the rest of the frustration I finished off with a 1 min effort. The sweat was dripping off with the heat and intensity. Felt really good...

1114 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0245-0935 (waking at 0630 and 0723), so ~6.75 hours sleep. ALL VERY DEEP. GREAT sleep! Woke shattered...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to focus on anything today...

Energy: Trained this morning (great stuff). Not a lot of energy after that...Went to see Twilight (a little disappointing, but only because I've read (and loved) the books) Watched another DVD when got home (and ate; SPANK). Then fell asleep from ~1915-2035. Now just watching another movie...

Motivation: There, but not enough re diet. Tomorrow, girl...

Mood/Aggression: Bit blah.

Libido: Moderate. Quite high before bed (i.e. ~0100-0230) and before falling asleep (~1900)...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ropes...

Body Composition and Look: Bit bloated after yesterday (and today didn't help). But still looking lean (just not as lean as I want to be).

Appetite: Bit all over the place...Definitely DONE with Indian food...VERY thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Just a bit BLAH today...

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

1045 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 55-60% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 x 60 sec effort in 39x13 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 60 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out easy. Tore into the efforts like a madwoman. Legs were spinning, but HR just was NOT rising. Efforts seemed to last forever. Increased the gear ratio for a second set of 8 efforts, and then again for a third. To release the rest of the frustration I finished off with a 1 min effort. The sweat was dripping off with the heat and intensity. Felt really good...

1114 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0245-0935 (waking at 0630 and 0723), so ~6.75 hours sleep. ALL VERY DEEP. GREAT sleep! Woke shattered...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to focus on anything today...

Energy: Trained this morning (great stuff). Not a lot of energy after that...Went to see Twilight (a little disappointing, but only because I've read (and loved) the books) Watched another DVD when got home (and ate; SPANK). Then fell asleep from ~1915-2035. Now just watching another movie...

Motivation: There, but not enough re diet. Tomorrow, girl...

Mood/Aggression: Bit blah.

Libido: Moderate. Quite high before bed (i.e. ~0100-0230) and before falling asleep (~1900)...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ropes...

Body Composition and Look: Bit bloated after yesterday (and today didn't help). But still looking lean (just not as lean as I want to be).

Appetite: Bit all over the place...Definitely DONE with Indian food...VERY thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Just a bit BLAH today...
    Just blah....yah...me too babe.

The libido being high....intriguing.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Just blah....yah...me too babe.

The libido being high....intriguing.

Cheers!
    You would know!

39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL I'm not sure how to take this. I train very military style. I'm pushed to the limit when I train. I do it for two reasons. One I'm selfish and like the way I look for me!!
    Two I train for business and the bodybuilding shows I work and attend. Having kids does not mean you need to get fat. It just means you have to diet and work twice as hard to beat a slowing metabolism...ah to be young again.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 97

1039 - 5.5km Run:
    Really sunny, with a slight wind. First km was done in 4.64 minutes, second dropping back to 4.73 minutes. Feeling the pace slow even more between the second and third kms, right back to 4.82 min/km for the rest of the run. Actually pretty pleased with the run today. It's still slow, but not AS slow as what they have been lately. Be back to 'normal' soon...

1141 - Full-Body (1 min recovery):
    1. BB BS 2 x 50, 25
    2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 20, 10
    3. LLC 2 x 25
    4. CG SR 2 x 50, 25
    5. P/U (feet bench, hands m/b) 2 x 25
    6. DB SP 2 x 20, 10
    7. Dips 2 x 25
    8. DB ZC 2 x 20, 10
    9. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 20, b. bicycle x 30]
    High-rep Full-Body session today...Started out with BB BS. Pretty easy. Feeling it at the top of my hamstrings after the second set...BB RD. Good...LLC. Had to dropset each set to reach the desired reps for both sets. Really feeling my hamstrings...CG SR. Dropsetted both of these sets as well. Forearms were screaming, and I had to keep gritting my teeth...P/U. Struggled a little on the second set, with the last 5 reps VERY slow. "That's impressive", a woman came up and told me afterwards, when I'd collapsed on the floor after the second set...DB SP. REALLY struggled to get the last 5 reps of the first set out, but was determined to do no LESS than 20 reps...Dips. Done at b/w (which is slightly heavier than usual, from all the food over the last couple of days). Last 5 reps of first set were an effort, and done very slowly. Had to pause after 15 reps of the second set, with the last 10 reps done excruciatingly SLOW...DB ZC. Arms were hammered by now, but did these fine. Arms looking really good during. Vascularity very noticeable...Finished off with a couple of sets of exercises for Abs. Feeling abs after the last set...Rep range a little all over the place today, varying between exercises. Still, high-rep for the most part, which is ok. Felt absolutely shattered after that. Good, though.

1235 - Stretch 30 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0933 (waking at 0600, 0700, and 0723), so ~10 hours sleep. DEEP. Dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: HAD to be there, today.

Energy: Been busy today. Now it's time to RELAX...

Motivation: Excellent; it is back as it should be!

Mood/Aggression: Fairly good mood all day.

Libido: Could be persuaded to rise

Strength: Good (although session not really targeted at strength).

Quality of Training: Excellent. Running is getting better (still a ways off what I was doing pre-August, but almost the best since then). Resistance session good.

Pump and Vascularity: DEFINITE pump in the gym...Vascularity was all knots (and lasted all day so far...)

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Ok.

Appetite: Not really had any all day.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling quite fatigued now...

Just noting that I was supposed to be starting Reset-AD (sponsored) tomorrow, but since I have not heard anything further from the PAL reps, I will no longer be running it. Which is fine, since I'm getting back on track (albeit slowly)...I have a couple of other stacks in store for 2009...

Similar Forum Threads

1. anybody restoring on old car?
    By tubbednova in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. HCG/TRT restoring ED
    By engival in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM