Poops Prime Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Poops Prime Log

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Board Supporter
    R-Mac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    9761

    Reputation

    log looking poops! nice job son

  2. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    10-11-08

    So I finally got in a leg day... nothing extremely spectacular BUT still huge for a guy who hasnt directly trained legs for about 7-8 months (other then climbing 20-40 ladders with 45lb satellite dishes on my shoulder or previous stated activity now carrying heavy stuff being on my feet all day and kickin a shovel).... needless to say I could hardly make it up the stairs to my apt. afterwords and even worse was going back DOWN the stairs, to go get groceries, without my legs giving out.

    Also threw in some Bis in the end of the routine to give em a lil pump and since they are one body part that doesnt get hit twice a week while nearly everything else does either directly or indirectly.

    Because of this (running legs and bis on sat) now I am going to move Back and bis from monday to tuesday and shoulders/tris to monday. This makes more sense over all with my new shoulder routine as well since there are now more pressing movements and I want to keep it a lil further from thurs, my chest day, to allow full recovery (muscle and CNS) before hitting it again, also allows tris to be totally fresh and go HEAVY both days. I will no longer be doing my BW hand stand pushups and super sized sets of incline and flat pushups on sunday because of this, there is no longer any need and dont want to wear out my shoulders/tris with weak exercises the day before I hit em hard.

    hopefully it makes sense....

    Previously my routine looked like this and now looks like this....

    1. THURS-Chest_____________1. THURS-Chest
    2. FRI-Off__________________2. FRI-Off
    3. SAT-Off _________________3. SAT-Legs/Bis
    4. SUN-BW routine___________4. SUN-Off
    5. MON-Back/Bi _____________5. MON-Shoulders/Tri
    6. TUES-Shoulders/Tri________6. TUES-Back/Bi
    7. WED-Off_________________7. WED-Off


    thurrrr, thats easier to understand than my ramblings for sure....

    Now heres what I did for my lil leg comeback.

    Lifts:

    Squats- 135x10, 135x20/*15(SCR), 135x10
    Leg Curl machine- 120x10, 165x10, 210x10(*)
    Seated calf raises- bw+90x20, BW+90x15, BW+90x10

    Double cable curls-45x15
    DB Hammer curls-30x20(l/r:10/10 alternating)
    Over head double cable curls-35x15 (huge PUMP)

    Seated leg Extensions-90x10

    * SCR= Standing Calf Raises, was done right after 20 reps squats with no pause.
    * possibly a PR but havnt checked yet, will do so now.... Couldnt believe how strong my hammies felt today!

    Just straight out stopped after that since I was bout to puke and only had 5 min left before the gym closed anyways..... Leg days really take it out of me, specially since I did all this in 25 min with out much rest and mixed in upper body work AND legs... But it felt goooood to do legs again.

    Funny thing was Ive been worried bout squating again since I injured my back almost a year ago with my last comeback where I started with my old working weight of 225 like a dumbass after not lifting for a while..... so this time I wasnt even going to hit squats, even had 2 plates loaded on the leg press at first then looked at the rack and heard it callin my name... cant ignore the Iron. Really glad I did as I can go DEEEP on squats and feel they do so much more overall then a plain leg press, plus with 135 I was able to do nice concentrated reps where I knew I wouldnt injure myself.

    Although after that set of 20 and then pushing out 15 flat foot calf raises immediately I started seeing spots and was all light headed..... AWESOME.

    Surprisingly had a geat pump in my bis after hitting them and after leaving the gym whereas previously when I hit legs and another body part its hard to even get a pump in that body part as all the blood is in my legs..... Cept have noticed that I can get a chest pump when squatting the first time I took Pslin for the betas.... that was kinda crazy.

    Gonna check on the PR status of those leg curls and then hit the hay.

    EDIT: Well it seems it IS a PR.... highest ever attempted before was 195.... that was done supersetting with calve raises though at the same weight for about 30-17 reps at the highest and lowest.... prob coulda done it before BUT didnt... soooooo PR right off the bat... lets see what we can do from here on out.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Looking solid. I'm finally going to do some stiff-leg deads and hit up the hams today. It's actually an anything-goes day because the gym is closed for Thanksigiving tomorrow, and I'm not sore anywhere today. Should be a good time in the gym, will probably be supersetting everything non-stop lol.

    Seeing starts is pretty intense; on squats when I go all-out I can sort of "smell" it. I think it's to do with the blood rushing away from my head, but it's how I know I'm pushing it. That or I'm lying on the floor afterwards lol.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Sweet man, Im sure you wont be disappointed in your decision other then not getting it earlier, lol.

    I think the trifecta of Prime, PowerFULL, and P-slin should treat you VERY well.... you plannin on doing a 1 or 2 bottle run????
    Thats exactly what im going to be running, i have bulk 1- carboxy, pslin, and prime, all set for a 2 month run, and im going to mega dose bcaa's through the whole 8 weeks, i shall be logging it here, but not yet, first i have some unfinished business to attend too with my ecdy injecatble.
    Thanks poops, and one of the best logs, even if im a non responder, i trust everything you say, as i know your not somone to exagerate, but i so hope i respond like you have.
    Russian
  5. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Thats exactly what im going to be running, i have bulk 1- carboxy, pslin, and prime, all set for a 2 month run, and im going to mega dose bcaa's through the whole 8 weeks, i shall be logging it here, but not yet, first i have some unfinished business to attend too with my ecdy injecatble.
    Thanks poops, and one of the best logs, even if im a non responder, i trust everything you say, as i know your not somone to exagerate, but i so hope i respond like you have.
    Russian
    Good thing is Im not the only one getting these kind of results, funny thing is theres like 2 other guys logging Prime as well that are just about the same length through and have identical gains as I do, really goes to show the consistency of the product, Ill bet your experience will be no different. Just remember to push it and it will happen!
  6. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Good thing is Im not the only one getting these kind of results, funny thing is theres like 2 other guys logging Prime as well that are just about the same length through and have identical gains as I do, really goes to show the consistency of the product, Ill bet your experience will be no different. Just remember to push it and it will happen!

    Good advice as always, there is no magic pill, you have to bring out the magic through perseverance power of will.
  7. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Good advice as always, there is no magic pill, you have to bring out the magic through perseverance power of will.
    look at the first line of my sig... that says it all.
  8. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1323

    Reputation

    Hey Poops, sorry if I missed it, but how did you injure your back? Just curious.
  9. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1264

    Reputation

    How are you poops thought id drop by and see how you are?
  10. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    10-9-08

    Tonights workout was pretty dang good again but was cut short due to closing time and me getting there late.

    Even so I just kicked up the weights again and still had a HUUUUUGE pump going on, my chest get so damn swole from this routine while on Prime and Pslin. And of course have made some new PR's.


    Lifts:
    This week/
    Last week
    PR

    Incline DB- 50x10, 65x10, 80x10(for incline, have hit more flat though)
    _________ 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 70x10, 90x10, 100x8
    _____________________________ 70x10, 90x10, 100x8
    BW dips- 10, 18, 13
    ________10, 10, 13
    bent over Cable flys(each side)- Not done for time
    __________________________ 60x10, 80x6
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 55x20, 70x20
    ______________________________ _ 55x20, 65x14
    (constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER someone has to try these!!! )
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
    Cable cross overs(each arm)- 95x10, 115x7(had to grab some plates and slide the pin through em as the stack was maxed out, lol)
    _______________________65x10, 80x10, 100x10


    All in all as stated a good workout. Would have loved to had more volume to it BUT it did the job and I can def feel it in my pecs, its great. Cant believe what this is really doing for strength, Im almost back up to my peak numbers from when Im on cycle normally.... weight gain has been great too honestly 7.5lbs with a lower waist line in 3 weeks is no joke, specially since its not an anabolic steroid.... DAMN makes me wonder whats going to happen when I DO go on cycle following this??? might even take a week off from the gym completely before I do start to make sure I dont burn myself out.... def gonna have to get more of this for my PCT too, can imagine this some torem and Drive would make for an unbeatable PCT to bring you back fast and keep the gain train a rollin... its almost scary!!!

    holy Moses, poop! great log!

    Thanks
    GJJ
  11. New Member
    SicTib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Poops i'm curious if you have had any aggravation of your gyno while on prime or powerfull? I am running both right now, and both of my nips are getting real sensitive again and actually it feels like one of them has grown a little. I've stopped taking both to see what happens. Just thought I would see if you or anyone else has felt this at all. Thanks
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SicTib View Post
    Poops i'm curious if you have had any aggravation of your gyno while on prime or powerfull? I am running both right now, and both of my nips are getting real sensitive again and actually it feels like one of them has grown a little. I've stopped taking both to see what happens. Just thought I would see if you or anyone else has felt this at all. Thanks
    Nope, cant say I have.

    PowerFull is supposed to be a prolactin inhibitor and not likely to create ANY sort of gyno flare up, opposite if anything in fact.

    As for Prime, I cant rule it out honestly. My nips tend to get a lil puffy from time to time but DEF no pain or sensitivity and no growth at all, in fact I think the lumps smaller right now then its ever been. Hoping my next Epi run and a lil Letro run will eradicate whats left completely.

    But with no MOA on Prime and speculation thats its mimicing androgens(maybe test) instead of boosting the and interacting with the receptor directly may mean it can effect the ER as well???? maybe cause an increase in aromatase? interact with aromatase to make a phyto estrogen?

    I have no clue, this is all speculations but the long and short of it is I have had Zero problems thus far.

    Have you run any AI's recently? whats your past couple months of supplementation look like? Some AI's can have a nasty rebound if not tapered.
  13. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Hey Poops, sorry if I missed it, but how did you injure your back? Just curious.
    It was jan or feb when I came back after a lil hiatus.... was so smart that my first time back doing legs I tossed the same 225 I used to do for reps on the bar and ended up hearing a *POP* after the second rep.... think it was a tendon/ligament(not sure which OR the difference honestly) injury from the sounds of it and the symptoms following. Healed up pretty quick but made me gun shy for a while when coming to squats.
  14. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    How are you poops thought id drop by and see how you are?
    LOL feeling the DOMS of a lifetime in my quads today. So hard to work today it wasnt funny.

    Hoping it goes away SOON but with this amount of DOMS Im sure it will be around for a couple days.... PRIME SAVE MEEEEE!!!!
  15. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    holy Moses, poop! great log!

    Thanks
    GJJ
    thanks GJJ!!!

    cant help but point out the irony of saying my name, poop, and then telling me great log... lol.
  16. New Member
    SicTib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    well i just sent this to mullet. Based on the thread of renagade rows a while back, I have been on ralox and inhibit-e for about 5 weeks now. I have been dosing the ralox at 60 mg (1 pill) a day for 5 weeks now, and the inhibit-e was ed until week 4 now it is eod. The whole ralox combo is suppose to be 10 weeks. I was going to wait to throw in the prime and powerfull until I was done with this, but because it was non-hormonal I thought it wouldn't be a problem. I also dose 1 pill of b-6 a day as well. Only other supps I am on is oriange triad, a pre-workout supp and protein.
  17. New Member
    SicTib's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    bye the way poops great log as usual and thanks for the help
  18. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    1323

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    It was jan or feb when I came back after a lil hiatus.... was so smart that my first time back doing legs I tossed the same 225 I used to do for reps on the bar and ended up hearing a *POP* after the second rep.... think it was a tendon/ligament(not sure which OR the difference honestly) injury from the sounds of it and the symptoms following. Healed up pretty quick but made me gun shy for a while when coming to squats.
    It's always better (smarter) to be cautious with back issues, bro. I had actually never even squatted before this past year cuz doctors had told me not to due to a back injury of my own. Finally getting ready to start squats back up after a recent hamstring injury. That which does not kill you...
  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    It's always better (smarter) to be cautious with back issues, bro. I had actually never even squatted before this past year cuz doctors had told me not to due to a back injury of my own. Finally getting ready to start squats back up after a recent hamstring injury. That which does not kill you...

    Front squats are so much easier on my back. You have to limit weight but form has to be excellent
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    10-13-08

    Todays shoulder routine was a slight variation from lasts, so I will just use last week for a comparison, definately impressed and happy with this routine although It took nearly 1.5 hours to complete.... I was havin so much fun I didnt notice though till the wifey called to make sure I was alright, lol.

    gettin right to it heres the numbers...

    Lifts:
    this week
    last week
    PR

    ___DB lateral raises-10x10, 20x10
    Iso lateral raisesL/R- 10/10x20, 20/20x15
    Iso shoulder press(HS)L/R-70/70x10, 90/90x10, 115/115x5, 90/90x9
    ______________________35/35x10, 55/55x10, 70/70x10
    DB Arnold press-30x10, 40x10, 45x10
    _____________ 30x10
    Single hand cable tri pushdown(L/R)-45/45x10, 60/60x10, 75/75x10
    ______________________________ 45/45x10, 55/55x10, 70/70x9/10(l/r reps)
    Reverse EZ tri ext-75x10, 100x10, 125x10
    _______________ 70x10, 105x10, 125x15
    Shoulder press Machine- 105x10, 135x10, 165x12(technically the iso lifts beats it out)
    _____________________105x10, 125x10, 155x10
    DB Skull crusher(single hand)L/R-20x10/10, 25x8/9, 20x10/10
    _____________________________ 30x4/5, 20x10/10, 20x8/10

    Superset Delts (lateral and front single cable raises)
    Lateral R/L-15/15x10
    Front R/L-15/15x10
    Lateral R/L-20/20x10
    Front R/L-20/20x10
    Lateral R/L-25/25x10
    Front R/L-25/25x10



    Altogther was a GREAT workout, cant believe how much I was smashin on the shoulder presses... got a lil carried away with 115, will try 105 next week instead, but Ive never held 90lbs in each hand and put them over my head before that many times, no even on a straight shoulder press machine have I repped 180 that easily.

    Tris were just blasted today also even though it wasnt much different from last week, I think it was just right. And the superset at the end had me sweating like crazy and burned the hell outta my delts, which felt soooo good to feel like I was targeting them that well.

    This will def stay as my new shoulder routine, just have to remember to get there early as I did today so I can run the whole gauntlet.
    Last edited by poopypants; 10-14-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: messed up date.
  21. Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    349

    Reputation

    Great log man! You got some killer workouts, keep it up!
  22. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Great log man! You got some killer workouts, keep it up!
    Thanks bro!

    Ya the workouts are always fun, but especially fun when Im on a cycle or something like this where Im getting stronger and stronger and my workouts tend to get bigger and bigger.
  23. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Alright guys,


    I want to touch on a bit of a sad subject real quick.....

    Ive seen people bashing prime here and there without ever trying it, its even come to the point where people were THEN bashing us guys running our OWN unsponsored, unrequired logs saying we were full of it or even bought off.

    I then have retaliated in MANY threads about what people are saying basically cause I feel like they are indirectly or directly calling me a LIAR and that Im either A) experiencing nothing more then a placebo and muscle memory or B) straight up must be talkin ish this whole way and I say EVERYTHING I take is the best ever....

    I dont see how either can be purported as being true considering the public evidence to the contrary. I have run multiple sponsored and unsponsored logs, funny thing is the ones that are the MOST negative have been the sponsored logs, where as the other products that I raved over were not only provided for by myself but have since been proven over and over again in other peoples own experience showing my log and reviews were very well founded and became or are the general consensus now regarding that supplement with few exceptions.

    On top of this all of my Prime results have been most detailed in their recordings, including multiple pictures from the start and even a few since. The same can be found in many of my logs as well as my lifts stating the working weight.

    A direct comparison would show that I have been making multiple PR's with this supplement that I have NEVER attained before.... So if muscle memory even plays into strength(which I feel its mostly a tissue/mass thing) it would go to show that these gains ARE NOT due to muscle memory. Although I may have been the same weight in the past, we all know life happens and Ive had times were I can straight not afford a gym membership and hardly able to afford food... these are inevitable setbacks that I wish I never had to face as well as would never wish on anyone else who dedicates themselves this much to improving themselves only to have it taken away against their will.

    Bottom line is I have now people asking and starting rumors that I am/going to be/or want to be somehow associated with USPL and that this is the reason for my review and vested interest in the product, so much so that I have my own company asking me whats up and if Im leaving.

    When I say; my only vested interest is my own results being ignorantly challenged by those who have never even tried the product and cant even bother to use the search function on these boards to confirm if what I say is true regarding my progress.

    Its pretty sad a guy cant defend himself or have an opinion without people thinking hes somehow gonna be associated with that thing now or bought off, that just makes me mad and not want to even run a public log if they just think there's an ulterior motive to it.

    Im 100% an IBE rep, but this in no way excludes me from ever trying another product and having an opinion on it. Id like to be selfish and from now on just keep that opinion to myself, but the tons of PM's I get constantly telling me they loved my log or review of XYZ and are going to try it themselves then come back to tell me it was everything I said and thanks for the log and all the help in explaining and setting things up, that keep from doing so..... BUT I just wanted to put this out here for all to see. This is getting quite ridiculous and upsetting, Im sure that it wont change many minds about their previous assumptions given the complete ignorance that has been shown regarding this compound and now my own validity but for those on the fence or just wondering.....

    NO, Im in no way associated with USPL's company or products any more then any other consumer.


    IBE REP, poopypants, and fellow board member..... /end rant
  24. Banned
    Ares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    poopypants,

    rumor has it you run pretty solid logs. I obviously do not believe all the hype created behind Prime, which is a marketing flaw by the industry as a whole and not just USPL.

    Anywho, I am interested in your log and experience with Prime. I am skeptical about the product, but maybe someday I plan on picking some up so I can clear up any doubt for myself.

    As you were
  25. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Alright guys,


    I want to touch on a bit of a sad subject real quick.....

    Ive seen people bashing prime here and there without ever trying it, its even come to the point where people were THEN bashing us guys running our OWN unsponsored, unrequired logs saying we were full of it or even bought off.

    I then have retaliated in MANY threads about what people are saying basically cause I feel like they are indirectly or directly calling me a LIAR and that Im either A) experiencing nothing more then a placebo and muscle memory or B) straight up must be talkin ish this whole way and I say EVERYTHING I take is the best ever....

    I dont see how either can be purported as being true considering the public evidence to the contrary. I have run multiple sponsored and unsponsored logs, funny thing is the ones that are the MOST negative have been the sponsored logs, where as the other products that I raved over were not only provided for by myself but have since been proven over and over again in other peoples own experience showing my log and reviews were very well founded and became or are the general consensus now regarding that supplement with few exceptions.

    On top of this all of my Prime results have been most detailed in their recordings, including multiple pictures from the start and even a few since. The same can be found in many of my logs as well as my lifts stating the working weight.

    A direct comparison would show that I have been making multiple PR's with this supplement that I have NEVER attained before.... So if muscle memory even plays into strength(which I feel its mostly a tissue/mass thing) it would go to show that these gains ARE NOT due to muscle memory. Although I may have been the same weight in the past, we all know life happens and Ive had times were I can straight not afford a gym membership and hardly able to afford food... these are inevitable setbacks that I wish I never had to face as well as would never wish on anyone else who dedicates themselves this much to improving themselves only to have it taken away against their will.

    Bottom line is I have now people asking and starting rumors that I am/going to be/or want to be somehow associated with USPL and that this is the reason for my review and vested interest in the product, so much so that I have my own company asking me whats up and if Im leaving.

    When I say my only vested interest is my own results being ignorantly challenged by those who have never even tried the product and cant even bother to use the search function on these boards to confirm if what I say is true regarding my progress.

    Its pretty sad a guy cant defend himself or have an opinion without people thinking hes somehow gonna be associated with that thing now or bought off, that just makes me mad and not want to even run a public log if they just think there's an ulterior motive to it.

    Im 100% an IBE rep, but this in no way excludes me from ever trying another product and having an opinion on it. Id like to be selfish and from now on just keep that opinion to myself, but the tons of PM's I get constantly telling me they loved my log or review of XYZ and are going to try it themselves then come back to tell me it was everything I said and thanks for the log and all the help in explaining and setting things up, that keep from doing so..... BUT I just wanted to put this out here for all to see. This is getting quite ridiculous and upsetting, Im sure that it wont change many minds about their previous assumptions given the complete ignorance that has been shown regarding this compound and now my own validity but for those on the fence or just wondering.....

    NO, Im in no way associated with USPL's company or products any more then any other consumer.


    IBE REP, poopypants, and fellow board member..... /end rant
    Bravo, poops.

    I completely understand what you're saying here. You are a good guy buddy, and do excellent logs....... sponsored or not.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    wow poops. don't let the anonies get to you.
    you've always kept it real so hopefully the truth will prevail.
  27. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow poops. don't let the anonies get to you.
    you've always kept it real so hopefully the truth will prevail.
    funny thing was last night I had decided to not even bother with those threads anymore and let the haters hate...

    BUT then I get home from work to find an Email from my own comp asking me if everything was gravy cause they caught rumors I was parting ways to join up with USPL...

    thats what really elicited the rant and had to set the record straight once and for all... Im good and spent now and dont need to say anything else IMO, that said it all.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Alright guys,


    I want to touch on a bit of a sad subject real quick.....

    Ive seen people bashing prime here and there without ever trying it, its even come to the point where people were THEN bashing us guys running our OWN unsponsored, unrequired logs saying we were full of it or even bought off.

    I then have retaliated in MANY threads about what people are saying basically cause I feel like they are indirectly or directly calling me a LIAR and that Im either A) experiencing nothing more then a placebo and muscle memory or B) straight up must be talkin ish this whole way and I say EVERYTHING I take is the best ever....

    I dont see how either can be purported as being true considering the public evidence to the contrary. I have run multiple sponsored and unsponsored logs, funny thing is the ones that are the MOST negative have been the sponsored logs, where as the other products that I raved over were not only provided for by myself but have since been proven over and over again in other peoples own experience showing my log and reviews were very well founded and became or are the general consensus now regarding that supplement with few exceptions.

    On top of this all of my Prime results have been most detailed in their recordings, including multiple pictures from the start and even a few since. The same can be found in many of my logs as well as my lifts stating the working weight.

    A direct comparison would show that I have been making multiple PR's with this supplement that I have NEVER attained before.... So if muscle memory even plays into strength(which I feel its mostly a tissue/mass thing) it would go to show that these gains ARE NOT due to muscle memory. Although I may have been the same weight in the past, we all know life happens and Ive had times were I can straight not afford a gym membership and hardly able to afford food... these are inevitable setbacks that I wish I never had to face as well as would never wish on anyone else who dedicates themselves this much to improving themselves only to have it taken away against their will.

    Bottom line is I have now people asking and starting rumors that I am/going to be/or want to be somehow associated with USPL and that this is the reason for my review and vested interest in the product, so much so that I have my own company asking me whats up and if Im leaving.

    When I say; my only vested interest is my own results being ignorantly challenged by those who have never even tried the product and cant even bother to use the search function on these boards to confirm if what I say is true regarding my progress.

    Its pretty sad a guy cant defend himself or have an opinion without people thinking hes somehow gonna be associated with that thing now or bought off, that just makes me mad and not want to even run a public log if they just think there's an ulterior motive to it.

    Im 100% an IBE rep, but this in no way excludes me from ever trying another product and having an opinion on it. Id like to be selfish and from now on just keep that opinion to myself, but the tons of PM's I get constantly telling me they loved my log or review of XYZ and are going to try it themselves then come back to tell me it was everything I said and thanks for the log and all the help in explaining and setting things up, that keep from doing so..... BUT I just wanted to put this out here for all to see. This is getting quite ridiculous and upsetting, Im sure that it wont change many minds about their previous assumptions given the complete ignorance that has been shown regarding this compound and now my own validity but for those on the fence or just wondering.....

    NO, Im in no way associated with USPL's company or products any more then any other consumer.


    IBE REP, poopypants, and fellow board member..... /end rant
    Silly Poop! Do you not understand that PRIME is merely another Tribulus product, and nothing else? I am quite sure once you come to this realization your anger will dissipate.
  29. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Silly Poop! Do you not understand that PRIME is merely another Tribulus product, and nothing else? I am quite sure once you come to this realization your anger will dissipate.
    what was I thinking???

    Im all better now
  30. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1484

    Reputation

    I have read multiple logs that you have put together and they are always informative, consise and in my opinion totally honest. I have been off Epistane for a week and a half and I am still getting crazy pumps in the gym which I attribute to Prime. I am taking Ragnarok which I know helps, but I took that before without the crazy pumps I am getting while on Prime.

    That being said, I am not a believer yet, but it is looking promising for a non hormonal product.
  31. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1634

    Reputation

    [QUOTE=poopypants;1593487]8-17-08

    Todays shoulder routine was a slight variation from lasts, so I will just use last week for a comparison, definately impressed and happy with this routine although It took nearly 1.5 hours to complete.... I was havin so much fun I didnt notice though till the wifey called to make sure I was alright, lol.


    QUOTE]

    dude wats up with the date, PRIME wasnt evan out then?????
    hope that is a typo
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    8-17-08

    Todays shoulder routine was a slight variation from lasts, so I will just use last week for a comparison, definately impressed and happy with this routine although It took nearly 1.5 hours to complete.... I was havin so much fun I didnt notice though till the wifey called to make sure I was alright, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post

    dude wats up with the date, PRIME wasnt evan out then?????
    hope that is a typo
    LOL... obviously.

    I was very tired typing that last night... and it seems my desktop calendar is not set correctly, so I didnt catch that last night posting up the routine.... good catch.
  33. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thanks GJJ!!!

    cant help but point out the irony of saying my name, poop, and then telling me great log... lol.

    lol I had to do it bro! On the real though, great log! ur kicking ass!

    Thanks
    GJJ
  34. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Alright....

    Im gonna update my log/workout tomorrow morn as Im dog tired and still got my TUF season 8 episode waiting on my DVR for me to watch as I just got home from the gym....

    Just wanted to update something of awesomeness today before I bounce....

    WEIGHT is UP

    Craziest thing is this....

    1. I started out this morning waking up and looking in the mirror looking TIGHT and dry as hell, I had pissed twice that night once downing the other half of an isopure drink (20g pro whey isolate, 0carbs, 0 fat) and BOTH times it felt like I was standing there forever.... so I figured, hey I just dehydrated myself so thats why Im lookin more shredded.

    2. We spent all day hoeing in the sun, I was sweating like a pig and had tired my arms out so much they were actually sore(thought it would effect my workout, surprisingly NO but Ill update that tomorrow) and didnt bring but a 32 oz of water... not nearly enough.

    3. I had a piss test today... went RIGHT after work and couldnt piss.... obviously started the day dry and then sweated out everything I was putting in right away... took me an hour in front of the drinking fountain and a Rockstar to finally Piss, and I did so once while I was waiting to be called (couldnt hold it) and then again for the test, both times alot. (I dont do stims so they drain me easy, was pretty wired too, lol). I then go home and prob piss about 3 or 4 more times (if anyone knows about hydrating it takes a long time to do and drinking ALOT of water will just go right through you instead of getting absorbed).... so all that I drank for the test was likely GONE.


    so given all that I was expecting to weight considerably less, I always weigh at night as I use my gyms medical scale for accuracy and consistency, but as I set it for a couple pounds less it just slams upwards... so I bump it to 190 where it was before... nope not droppin... tap to 192... nope... 193???? NOPE... Im like F this step off zero it out to check and its dead even... SO I set it back to 193, get back on and then tap it one more time....

    194... falls dead even.... HOLY ISH BATMAN!!!!!
  35. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    btw like the "new" avi????

    that was poops in 2003.... just a lil guy
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Spence,

    You are really starting to piss me off with all this "I gained weight on PRIME" and "PRIME has given me legitimate strength increases" folly; I have said several times - each of which you have failed to take notice - that PRIME is just another Tribulus product. Please take note of this in the future and cease all sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy; you are ruining PRIME's image.
  37. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Spence,

    You are really starting to piss me off with all this "I gained weight on PRIME" and "PRIME has given me legitimate strength increases" folly; I have said several times - each of which you have failed to take notice - that PRIME is just another Tribulus product. Please take note of this in the future and cease all sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy; you are ruining PRIME's image.
    Funny, funny stuff!! Thunder-likey!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  38. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Spence,

    You are really starting to piss me off with all this "I gained weight on PRIME" and "PRIME has given me legitimate strength increases" folly; I have said several times - each of which you have failed to take notice - that PRIME is just another Tribulus product. Please take note of this in the future and cease all sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy; you are ruining PRIME's image.



    Ill make sure to let my muscles know your not pleased and that all anabolism MUST cease immediately
  39. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    So you have gained 10 pounds? how long have you been taking the prime?
  40. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well today my arms have looked pumped all day, more veins are showing and they are looking more shredded as well, the brachials on my for arms look much more seperated now with the line standing out around them and had one guy saying "whats up guns" and another chick saying "damn your muscles are huge" to me today.... both these people I have seen and work closely with every day for over a week and havnt noticed or at least said anything till today... although one huge black guy calls me baby hulk, lol.

    heres the update for last nights workout.

    10-15-08


    Ok as I mentioned in my weight update last night I had a fairly hard day at work yesterday hoeing up what was basically SOD (but was referred to as weeds so we had to get it up since it grew over its area) this was in dry hard dirt and was very tough work to do with a dull hoe.... needless to say my arms were very tired after and within an hour of finishing work I could feel a soreness from my lower bi's down into the brachials on my forearms... I was like GREAT, this is gonna totally jack up tonight's workout. Boy was I wrong.

    I was able to still bump up weights used on many exercises while others remained the same altogether the load and amount of exercises was increased as well although somewhat in a diff order then last week (within exercises set setup).

    heres how it went down.

    Lifts:

    Heres how the lifts went still:
    This week
    Last week
    PR


    Pull ups- 10, 8
    _______ 10, 8
    Hammer curls- 40x20(l/r alternating)
    ____________ 40x20
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 35x16(l/r alternating)
    ______________________________ ____30x8
    Hammer curls- 25x12+2 left only
    ____________ 25x10
    reverse grip EZ bar(straight bar)- 45x10,(55x10, 65x10)
    _________________45x10, 55x10x7 (paused 5 seconds after 10and banged 7 more)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 20x10
    ______________________________ ____20x8
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down(l/r)-70/70x10, 90/90x7, 55/55x30(alt l/r never full ext keepn constant pressure)*
    ________ 55(each side)x10, 70x20(alt l/r never full ext keepn constant pressure), 87.5x7(simultaneous)
    Seated rows- 80x10, 100x10, 130x10
    ____________80x10, 100x10, 130x10
    Bent over DB rows(left side/then right)- 35x10/10, 45x10/10
    ______________________________ ____30x10/10, 40x10/10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10*
    ______________________________ __45x10, 55x10, 45x10
    reg grip EZ bar-45x15, 45x10(reverse grip)
    _____________45x10, 45x10(reverse grip)
    OH cable curls(l/r)- 30/30x15, 45/45x10, 25/25x25/35(R/L reps)
    Cable curl- 25x10 left only
    Left only DB curl-15x15, 15x10
    Lft only Over head Cable curl-20x20, 30x20


    * This left right alternation without ever a full extension was done Slooooooow and concentrated, buuuurned like a mother all through my lats and bis which were also so pumped I thought they might pop.

    * Both done much slower then last week and slumped shoulders forward to really stretch out upper back and traps, making the contractions much more difficult to complete by the last rep, specially after just doing more on bent over rows.

    So once again more PR's and more weight even where not pr's.

    I had this old man staring at me in the gym the whole time, his eyes got wider everytime I put on more weight, specially on the lat pull down... was pretty funny to watch.

    Im gonna be really sad when this is all over as its been a great run BUT Im also really excited to see what kind of foundation this has left me with before I start this upcoming Epi cycle... should be great I would think and hopefully gains dont slow whatsoever.... may have to get some more to run through PCT if I can afford it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. Poops returned
    By poopypants in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:55 PM
  4. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:58 PM
  5. Poops Propadrol Log.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in