Poops Prime Log

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the comps OCC, ya I ended up running it 6 caps ED straight, not even a 1 day break.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comprehensive log boss, good results. I wanted to see though, did you stay with the 6 caps every day and 1 off throughout or did you switch up at all (wasn't sure if I missed you stating you switched it)?
Dave-O-Ceazy in the heazy! Where for art thou been?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the comps OCC, ya I ended up running it 6 caps ED straight, not even a 1 day break.
Interesting. Yea I was debating if I was going to take the 2 or even the 1 day off. I'm feeling the straight dosing as you displayed.

Dave-O-Ceazy in the heazy! Where for art thou been?
Contemplating suicide over tests, my hatred for broken computers, and lots of entourage have kept me away lol. I'm back now though (going to finish up a TNT log that I finished a few weeks ago) and than hitting up Prime for the first time (probably throwing in bulk p-slin too). time to do work baby ahah. Good to be back.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Shaddow STAY A BACHELOR!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY THAT WAY !!! I dont regret my marriage, but man I do miss the FREEDOM. GIVE US FREE !!!
You gotta find a woman like mine, TOTAL freedom . . . but it works both ways! We are not always together, we are BUSY. She goes out with her friends, I go out with mine . . .

I am thankful everyday!