Poops Prime Log

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's what we have resorted to, system linking is mad easy with the 360. You couldn't be more dead on with the feeling of satisfaction of hearing the stream of obscenities bellowing through the halls. I just want to be able to update Madden, and maybe destroy some friends from back home from time to time :D.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya reverse is OUT!

X-dreams we are just waiting on a few more ingredients, the main raws are already at the capper waiting... Matrix caps and that will likely be coming out together and in the near future.

X-force the new version is also already out and I have quite a few of those on the way right now.

X-lean I am the most unsure about... dunno any eta or what processes we have to go through for it still.... hopefully not long.. I'll find out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so a lil update:

Didnt hit the gym yesterday as it closed early and I was wanting to make sure this back problem would subside....

For the most part it seems to be going down, but fell asleep on the couch in a awkward position last night then woke up to go to bed and it was so painful I was forced to take some Advil(hate having to take any nsaids if possible) but I slept like a baby... VERY vivid dreams and Im accustomed to them usually with the 1-carboxy but this was jsut so realistic and odd at the same time, very crazy. Woke this morning and havnt really been bothered by it much all day cept when I first went to church and had my wallet in my back pocket, when I moved it to the front it went away and is cool right now.... hopefully its on its way out and I wont be plagued by this dull throbbing pain much longer.

Wont be hitting the gym today as I set aside every sunday for family and study, might do a couple 50sets of pushups to get the blood flowing and two 15 sets of hand stand pushups, but thats it.

Tomorrow will jump back into the normal routine with a back/bi day and if nothing gets inflamed again will skip the normal day off after and do shoulders/tris right away then break wed.

No noticeable "feelings" as of yet to report, no real mean pumps or any euphoric feelings either.

Any one catch who exactly has stated feeling euphoric and at what dosage and day did they feel this? is this just the mega dose group?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I never really got any euphoria out of Prime but there is a mild stimulant effect coupled with a decent mood and good focus/motivation. Sorta-kinda PH-like but subtly different.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never really got any euphoria out of Prime but there is a mild stimulant effect coupled with a decent mood and good focus/motivation. Sorta-kinda PH-like but subtly different.
I understand, my first Epi fun I was extremely euphoric at times after taking a 20mg dose and felt really good for a couple hours after.... I like those kinda supps... hopefully I experience this even a lil bit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw I found the secret to no lethargy while pulsing superdrol at 40mg (20 pre 20 post). take the first 20 preworkout with 125mg dhea. then with the post workout dose apply 5 squirts of eform for 100mg formestane. no lethargy, no back pumps, light euphoria. I was just goofing around with it one weekend a few months back, was irritated at lack of progress, so decided to pulse the sd for a day.

eform rocks for sure.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also like trans D trione, I was just using it for this last mini PCT and it also has that sense of ephoria with a 100mg dose, was doing this twice a day with 120mg torem for almost two weeks with bout 4 days of 90mg torem at the end of two weeks... recovered soooo fast, wasnt a long cycle anywho, 2 weeks.

Felt great throughout though tons of aggression as well, positive type.

BTW did you catch that IBE and NP are both coming out with an ether attached oral formestane as well?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that will be nice, as there will be price competition then :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well.... supposedly there has been a patent issued on the compound, this is just hearsay, and wether or not its established or patent pending is up ion the air as well.... so yes competition for a moment it would seem but someone, Im not sure who, is trying to stake their claim on this one...

In the mean time I cant wait to see it out from anyone and what its capabilities are orally.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have bad news poops. I went to turn on my xbox 360 yesterday, and i was greeted with the "Red Ring Of Death!" So basically, my xbox 360 is shot. The part that makes this even worse is my warranty expired last month.

T1 needs a new xbox 360 now. :(

smn1

smn1

Awards
I have bad news poops. I went to turn on my xbox 360 yesterday, and i was greeted with the "Red Ring Of Death!" So basically, my xbox 360 is shot. The part that makes this even worse is my warranty expired last month.

Your 360 is not shot...the cooling fan on the cpu needs to be glued back down...my friend has fixed two by doing this...do a google search for the fix...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your 360 is not shot...the cooling fan on the cpu needs to be glued back down...my friend has fixed two by doing this...do a google search for the fix...
Thanks for the tip, i'll have to check that out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually if its RROD, should be covered still. microsoft extended the warranty out to 3 years on em for that specific issue. so you still have 2 months left :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea like Easy said, Microsoft dropped insane money to fix the error (since it has like a 80-90% occurrence rate). Check online and you should be able to get a completely free fix (they ship you the box ~ took mine about 2.5 weeks to get back).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my elite never had problems at all, and the replacement for my launch unit (that I got maybe 6-8 months ago) has been perfect too

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea Elites missed the faulty production line of the original xboxs. How long after launch did you get your original 360?

**MASSIVE HIGHJACK"** apologies :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
original one was a launch day unit, I took the day off from work to be home to sign for it, I was one of the ebgames early preorders :D. from the first day it would RROD every time you turn it on. but sit and wait a minute or so for it to get warm, then power off and on again and it would be fine :) i didn't really need to replace it as it did work, but after I won the elite at a microsoft event (and theres another event coming up soon, i wouldnt mind a 3rd 360 :D) i figured i could live without it for long enough for the replacement to do its round trip. I got a launch day wii too. no ps3 tho :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow Have you tried it again???

funny thing was mine did it like 4 or 5 times, I got scared turned it off right away and it went away and worked..... eventually it just stopped working altogether and the disc drive wouldnt read anything but would still power up.... I got mine in bout 4 months before my extended had gone up and it has since gone up so if it has any future problems im screwed.... BUT I heard they give it every update possible when you send it in and you get to hang onto your hard drive so you dont lose anything, best damn part.

Hopefully your still in the extended 3 year period.... if not go get a core system cheap and throw on your hard drive.

I tried going on this weekend only to find my membership ran up... :( hopefully I get some extra money soon

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea Elites missed the faulty production line of the original xboxs. How long after launch did you get your original 360?

**MASSIVE HIGHJACK"** apologies :D
lol no worries, this is an important matter!!! :icon_lol:

easy you online (LIVE) ever?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OKEE DOKEEE!!!!!

Had a pretty good back and bi workout.... but now my SI is hatin me. luckily Mother inl aw hooked me up with some nerve med, neurontin(spll?) wich is cool cause I hate taking nsaids with their blacking anabolism and whatnot.... trauma care to step in and tell me if taking a naprosin (naproxen sodium aka aleve ithink) will really hinder anabolism????

Also mowed lawns today for about 3.5 hours straight and that put a lot of pressure on my lower back BUT surprisingly it felt fine for a while after as if it was a therapeutic exercise.... Bent over rows and seated rows (i lean forward a lot on the extension) on the other hand have me in pain now.

So weighed in at 183.5 not bad, lets see if this continues(this could be a piss and a poop away from where I started though) and heres how the workout went.

Pull ups- 10
Iso hammer strength front lat
pull down-45(each side)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 70x10(simultaneous again)
Seated rows- 90x10, 110x10, 140x6
Bent over DB rows- 35x10(left side then right), 35x10
Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10
Hammer curls- 30x20(l/r alternating)
DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 25x10

not too bad like I said coulda been better, big thing to note though this was all done in 25 min!!!! Wife got home late from school (normally lets out 950) and my gym closes at 11... so I had to rush over to even get this in. this meant very little rest time between sets and I still felt I did fairly well and wasnt too gassed surprisingly from close sets.

Still no crazy feelings, had an alright pump(even in the chest, WTF) but I attribute this mostly to the p-slin as its typical with it.... just waiting for the "feelings" of this to kick in... and the never wanna stop in gym endurance... I love hittin it for 1.5 hours and going home with fuel in the tanks... I hope this does it for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol no worries, this is an important matter!!! :icon_lol:

easy you online (LIVE) ever?
Once in a while. i need to buy a big external memory thing so my profile can be portable because the 360 its on the hard drive of is the one in the movie room (10' screen) and I dont use it that often. I'm EasyEJL on live too :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
OKEE DOKEEE!!!!!

Had a pretty good back and bi workout.... but now my SI is hatin me. luckily Mother inlaw hoooked me up with some nerve med, neurontin(spll?) wich is cool cause I hate taking nsaids with their blacking anabolism and whatnot.... trauma care to step in and tell me if taking a naprosin (naproxen sodiom aka aleve ithink) will really hinder anabolism????

Also mowed lawns today for about 3.5 hours straight and that put alot of pressure on my lower back BUT suprisingly it felt fine for a while after as it it was a theraputic exercise.... Bent over rows and seated rows (i lean forward alot on the extension) on the other hand have me in pain now.

So weighed in at 183.5 not bad, lets see if this continues(this could be a piss and a poop away from where I started though) and heres how the workout went.

Pullups- 10
Iso hammer strength front lat
pulldown-45(eachside)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 70x10(simultaneous again)
Seated rows- 90x10, 110x10, 140x6
Bent over DB rows- 35x10(left side then right), 35x10
Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10
Hammer curls- 30x20(l/r alternating)
DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 25x10

not too bad like I said coulda been better, big thing to note though this was all done in 25 min!!!! Wife got home late from school (normally lets out 950) and my gym closes at 11... so I had to rush over to even get this in. this meant very little rest time between sets and I still felt I did fairly well and wasnt too gassed surprisingly from close sets.

Still no crazy feelings, had an alright pump(even in the chest, WTF) but I attribute this mostly to the p-slin as its typical with it.... just waiting for the "feelings" of this to kick in... and the never wanna stop in gym endurance... I love hittin it for 1.5 hours and going home with fuel in the tanks... I hope this does it for me.
I feel your pain. With low back injuries, that stuff is truly the devil. I find a belt on BB rows helps alleviate most of the problems, but than again it does eliminate a lot of the exercise itself.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I think they fix all of them for free anyway!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once in a while. i need to buy a big external memory thing so my profile can be portable because the 360 its on the hard drive of is the one in the movie room (10' screen) and I dont use it that often. I'm EasyEJL on live too :D
saweeeet Ill send you a friend request ASAP... hopefully soon.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feelings note:

Im sore.... REALLY F'IN SORE... mostly the lower back (my guess is combination of the mowing and all the rows) but my whole back is sore tight and feels slightly pumped.... I like it honestly but it has me stretching like crazy.

That is all.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain. With low back injuries, that stuff is truly the devil. I find a belt on BB rows helps alleviate most of the problems, but than again it does eliminate a lot of the exercise itself.
for the most part I dont really have a lower back injury.... its a nerve injury that spans from right above my ass down through it and through the back of my right leg... its not really in the back sooo much and isnt debilitating except for very particular movements or strains.... The rows didnt seem to effect them much while doing them but def after an hour or so I felt tons of pressure in the region i explained... coulda just been the end of the day building up on me as today i have muscular soreness but havnt had too much pain in the way of the nerve problem. Soooo the point of all this would be I doubt a belt would serve me very well with this type of injury, but I have had others (pulled tendons in lower back squating) where I couldnt even bend over or hold something out in front of me without a belt or mid section brace on.... THAT sucked.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the most part I dont really have a lower back injury.... its a nerve injury that spans from right above my ass down through it and through the back of my right leg... its not really in the back sooo much and isnt debilitating except for very particular movements or strains.... The rows didnt seem to effect them much while doing them but def after an hour or so I felt tons of pressure in the region i explained... coulda just been the end of the day building up on me as today i have muscular soreness but havnt had too much pain in the way of the nerve problem. Soooo the point of all this would be I doubt a belt would serve me very well with this type of injury, but I have had others (pulled tendons in lower back squating) where I couldnt even bend over or hold something out in front of me without a belt or mid section brace on.... THAT sucked.
Classic sciatic nerve impingement presentation there spence. Typically it's a burning sensation of pain. Have you ever had an MRI of the lower back? Mainly looking for lumbar disc herniation.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Classic sciatic nerve impingement presentation there spence. Typically it's a burning sensation of pain. Have you ever had an MRI of the lower back? Mainly looking for lumbar disc herniation.
I had that for years and it sucks.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya thats the pain for sure.... wonder if it happened when I pulled the tendon in my lower back last year.... There was a good loud pop but I was told tendons could pop too.

Sadly I dont have insurance that would cover an MRI(unless it costs more then a $1000 then the state will take over payment 100%, anything less I pay 100%) but maybe this should be taken more seriously? herniated discs are no joke as my mother in law is having to deal with a severe one right now....

Do I need to worry about any lifts really hurting this? carrying heavy things? damn this is upsetting if its that serious.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya thats the pain for sure.... wonder if it happened when I pulled the tendon in my lower back last year.... There was a good loud pop but I was told tendons could pop too.

Sadly I dont have insurance that would cover an MRI(unless it costs more then a $1000 then the state will take over payment 100%, anything less I pay 100%) but maybe this should be taken more seriously? herniated discs are no joke as my mother in law is having to deal with a severe one right now....

Do I need to worry about any lifts really hurting this? carrying heavy things? damn this is upsetting if its that serious.
Yes tendons can pop, but a much more common incidence with ligament involvement. It COULD be something of concern spence, not saying it is though by any means. A good physical exam with diagnostic intervention is the only way to completely rule out injury, or the potential for.

My advice is if you're already having some issues, it's best to have a thorough eval of structural lumbar components. Long term effects from repeated injury/aggravation can cause issues just in your daily activites of living in the end.

I would not be doing anything heavy at this point that may be putting direct stress/load on the lumbar region. Will you guys be getting medical insurance shortly?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes tendons can pop, but a much more common incidence with ligament involvement. It COULD be something of concern spence, not saying it is though by any means. A good physical exam with diagnostic intervention is the only way to completely rule out injury, or the potential for.

My advice is if you're already having some issues, it's best to have a thorough eval of structural lumbar components. Long term effects from repeated injury/aggravation can cause issues just in your daily activites of living in the end.

I would not be doing anything heavy at this point that may be putting direct stress/load on the lumbar region. Will you guys be getting medical insurance shortly?
... this would be something months away... wifey is bout to graduate and started her internship but dunno how long her probation period will be if she gets hired before she gets benefits... if they offer any for med billers.... sad state of affairs for sure.

so a military press would be inadvisable eh?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... this would be something months away... wifey is bout to graduate and started her internship but dunno how long her probation period will be if she gets hired before she gets benefits... if they offer any for med billers.... sad state of affairs for sure.

so a military press would be inadvisable eh?
Mosts jobs have the standard 3 month probation period before they kick in.

As long as you're not going very heavy you should be ok, but i wouldn't risk anything that will place any significant load on the lumbar spine. Seated military press would be a better option with a 90 degree bench for back support. The key is to have added support for that region when stress to the area is potential.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mosts jobs have the standard 3 month probation period before they kick in.

As long as you're not going very heavy you should be ok, but i wouldn't risk anything that will place any significant load on the lumbar spine. Seated military press would be a better option with a 90 degree bench for back support. The key is to have added support for that region when stress to the area is potential.
ya I do all shoulder exercises seated as I cant handle the strain on the lower back as it is.

Welp Ill just have to be extra careful... shoulders tonight....

I hate things that slow me down.... at least this one isnt too serious yet... just have to make sure not to make it worse.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you think peptides would help in a situation like this? Or would this need something more serious if it is a disc impinging on a nerve, like surgery or physical therapy/chiropractor.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you think peptides would help in a situation like this? Or would this need something more serious if it is a disc impinging on a nerve, like surgery or physical therapy/chiropractor.
If it's true structural or disc involvement, surgical intervention is going to be the only long term solution.

Good luck poops, and thanks for the link earlier. :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no prob man!! Thanks for all the advice!

heres shoulders...

front raises- 15x10
lateral raises- 15x15
front raises- 10x10
lateral raises- 10x10
front raises- 20x10
lateral raises- 20x10
Arnold press- 30x10, 35x10, 35x8
CB seated military press- 55x10, 75x10, 95x10
rope pulldown- 40x10
single hand push down(r/l)- 30/30x10, 35/35x8
Reverse grip pulldown(EZ bar)- 45x10, 50x10
lateral cable raise(l/r)- 15/15x10, 20/20x10, 20/20x10
front cable raises(l/r)- 20/20x10, 25/25x10, 25/25x10
shoulder press machine- 75x10, 105x10, 75x12

was a pretty good pretty strong workout... wondering if I was feeling some stirrings of extra help as inter set recovery was pretty good and was feeling the desire to continue hittin it upon completion... dunno will have to wait for one of my better days again (chest or back.... my faves) to really see if its makin a difference.

Weight is actually up to 184.5 ...... this is good.... also chest is lookin larger through the day, not exactly pumped just fuller, odd as I havnt hit chest for a few days, just back and bis yesterday..... maybe this is the start, maybe its a fluke and Ill crap a giant one tomorrow along with my "fullness" of the pecs. Not callin it till I hit +5lbs and/or am really "feeling" it, then all this can be considered stirrings of something bigger.

hopefully I can continue to lift as I have been regardless of my "injury" as right now its more of a nuisance and pain then a debilitating injury, still seem to have full ROM with all my exercises, hopefully it wont effect leg presses and Ill have to be omitting squats altogether as I am almost certain these will hurt me or at least inflame the nerve problem... not worth the increase in ass muscles, Ill stick to the press machine.

till tomorrow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing to note today, decided Id take today off instead of going 3 in a row.... well I may go... got nothing else to do... just was hoping to make up a day in cals without spending too many.... well didnt do nothin but clean today, no hard labor.... Ahhhhh what do you guys think??? legs????

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah im also runing prime for 8 weeks , but one thing i dont get is i have been adding weight to ALL of my lefts and i purpossly try to over train but i cant be sore the next day. no joke i really try hard and mix it up hella, im really tight the next day but not sore, also on the weekends i dont really FEEL prime but during the week when i lift super hard i really feel it. i also think that the more i lift the more i feel the hyped up effects! and now im strating to think that its not all hype :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah im also runing prime for 8 weeks , but one thing i dont get is i have been adding weight to ALL of my lefts and i purpossly try to over train but i cant be sore the next day. no joke i really try hard and mix it up hella, im really tight the next day but not sore, also on the weekends i dont really FEEL prime but during the week when i lift super hard i really feel it. i also think that the more i lift the more i feel the hyped up effects! and now im strating to think that its not all hype :)
It's not what I have seen is conclusive in my mind. Yes you are dispaying similar effects to my son, doesn't seem to matter what I throw at him he doesn't get sore, and he's lifting heavy. He sometimes gets tired but then he's right back at it with the same intensity. It's a bit freaky...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not what I have seen is conclusive in my mind. Yes you are dispaying similar effects to my son, doesn't seem to matter what I throw at him he doesn't get sore, and he's lifting heavy. He sometimes gets tired but then he's right back at it with the same intensity. It's a bit freaky...
I see that with the right prebed formula at 40 years old :) Somnidren-gh or bulletproof does that for me, at least the soreness part.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

thats exactly wat i ment, because i work out so hard and expcet to be a certen amount of sorness but im not??

Jared

Awards
Your low back discomfort could be something as simple as piriformis syndrome. Could also be facet irritation. Does the leg pain go past the knee? Does flexion or extension of the trunk alleviate or exacerbate the symptoms? From what you have stated, I would say that segmental radiculopathy is unlikely.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well I figure any major impingement of the nerve can be ruled out regardless and it can be chalked up to maybe a temporary pinch, inflammation of some sort or something else altogether.... have no clue what the other syndrome is you mentioned, how its caused or what all the symptoms are... but if it doesnt have to do with the SI nerve then I doubt its it as every person Ive spoken to on here and outside the boards (two fellows at work who have had major SI problems before) said thats exactly what they experienced in the way of symptoms.....

like I said though luckily it seems it was temporary as I only BARELY feel it upon sitting for long periods of time and its not nearly as intense a pain/burning it was most the time and no where near the almost throbbing pain it was at first. I figure it was from being bent over swinging a pick axe for about an hour then going and kickeg the back of a shovel under heavy gravel then the strain of scooping it up to toss it in a ditch.... any one of those actions I could see causing this pain.

Care to elaborate on your fancy words???

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Initial notes for the day:
WELL WELL WELL!!!

Weight is sittin at 185.75 which is 2.75 lbs up since adding PRIME to my regimen exactly one week ago.... Veeeeeery interesting...

Also just KILLED IT in the gym today as far as endurance goes.... the last set felt just as fresh as the first.

Ran chest today for two reasons... 1) to get back on schedule with the routine I had set making lifts exactly one week apart and 2) cause I still have to go to work tomorrow and want to be able to walk:bruce3: where as if I hit legs tomorrow I will have the whole weekend to recover. comparative notes on lifts below.

Additional side notes:
I have been experiencing something that others have as well that can be looked at as both a good and bad thing.... to save time heres the thread where its discussed and more importantly below my experience today....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/104599-prime-anyone-having.html
From what I have observed some body types are really going to have to pack in the calories to avoid this feeling. My test subject is an Endo and he's taking his with his main meals. I have noticed in his case though that he is definitely burning up more calories than he normally would. This has given him a tremendous recomp effect, adding a lot of muscle and losing fat. I can imagine an ecto having problems with this, I think this body type will really need to eat a lot more than normal.
Agreed... BUT it allows for one to bump up the dirty cals and not worry so much as even an Ecto has to normally worry bout fat gain with some more dirty cals.

I think ALOT more fats and carbs are def required AND desired with this supp and will interpret into large strength gains, I mean whats better fuel then Fat? if your body can use it that is... and it seems this def would be the case with Prime!

I am def giving this the test here, although I AM taking Prime alongside AP and Pslin preworkout I have been doing this for a while (AP/pslin) and should def be able to notice any changes in my normal routine/diet and hypo levels....

Like today after working hard at work I came in dosed my AP and Prime ate my nearly 800cal meal and was still shaking as I was putting away my last bite of sandwich.... this DEF shows an increase in energy use and glycogen depletion(prob from being used for repair and extra storage in muscles which in turn brings the strength) over normally where If Id eat I was fine and would only show hypoglycemic symptoms when I took AP A) in a fasted state and didnt eat within 20min or B) had taken Pslin and then worked out and didnt get my post workout meal in fast enough. Both A and B were immediately alleviated upon intake of carbs of any form.... today as I said I was DONE eating and still shaking and looking for someone with some candy......
So with this in mind I decided to add about 1.5 table spoons of oil to my shake this evening before working out, its another 21g's of fat and 180 cals... no small thing when my shake is already breaching 1000 cals... Took me about 1H 45min to make sure it was digested drinking it 15->20 min after taking my pslin but once in the gym I think it def helped and luckily and surprisingly it didnt even feel like it was there or about to come back up on me, lol.

Which leads me to my workout....

Lifts:
Last week/
This week

Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 60x10
_________ 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
incline hammer strength
(each side)- 70x10 80x10 85x8
_____________________________ 70x10 80x10 85x10
BW dips- 10, 12, 12
________10, 10, 20!!!
bent over Cable flys(each side)- 70x10
__________________________ 60x10, 85x10
Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 70x10(5/5)
_______________________________ 50x15, 60x15
(again theres constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER and I still Luv em :head: )
TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
Cable cross overs- 70x10
________________60x10, 75x10, 95x10!!!
Right pec only fly machine- 70x10, 70x10
(gotta laggin booby)
_____________________ 40x10, 60x10, 80x10

So not only can you see that almost all lifts were improved but volume was easily increased as well! I would finish a certian lift (dips and cable cross overs (press)) and just feel like WOW that was way too easy, lets see what overdrive is like.... didnt expect when I though lets see If I can hit 20 dips on my 3rd set (9th set for total exercises) that Id actually do it, and I only expected to get like 5 or 6 reps out with the 95's!!! but the strength was just there!

needless to say Im very impressed thus far, especially if this trend continues. I feel this is just the tip of the iceberg though given Im only 7 days into my 40 (decided to run 40 of 7 days straight instead of 50 of 6 on 1 off)..... and this isnt even on a CYCLE!!! wonder how this will do for my gains comin up after this with Epi???? will I keep gaining at this rate??? what If I were to throw it back in again through PCT???? I mean Im goin nuts with the things Im thinkin right now.... I should calm down and wait to see if this continues first... but if it does... :head::dance:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is a good move adding calories. I am glad that our shared feedback is benefiting. I got this from reading other logs and my observations with my experiences.

Another observation that I made last night that I think might be important for us getting the most out of prime. I noticed that you can force the envelope more that your mind would normally allow. Let me explain, when my son tried to push his numbers up more than he would normally increase (more than he thought he could do logically) he was surprisingly successfull despite the weight feeling heavy he was able to complete the set where he had been aticipating possible failure. I have to admit this surpised me as well. There seems to be more in the tank than we think and we can't let our perceived limitations slow us down. So go for it, and I bet you surprise yourself. In retrospect I am seeing signs of this in other logs as well.

It's kind of weird how much extra you have when your push it on this stuff. It's like the normal boundries are pushed back some.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that is a good move adding calories. I am glad that our shared feedback is benefiting. I got this from reading other logs and my observations with my experiences.

Another observation that I made last night that I think might be important for us getting the most out of prime. I noticed that you can force the envelope more that your mind would normally allow. Let me explain, when my son tried to push his numbers up more than he would normally increase (more than he thought he could do logically) he was surprisingly successfull despite the weight feeling heavy he was able to complete the set where he had been aticipating possible failure. I have to admit this surpised me as well. There seems to be more in the tank than we think and we can't let our perceived limitations slow us down. So go for it, and I bet you surprise yourself. In retrospect I am seeing signs of this in other logs as well.

It's kind of weird how much extra you have when your push it on this stuff. It's like the normal boundries are pushed back some.
I def agree... it was a bit ridiculous not being a CYCLE and to have the strength be there when I called on it much like when I am ON... Going for a test number I expect to fail at and complete with ease is just pleasing to say the least.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're still alive poops.. Here's some LOLage

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poops what type of oil did you add? Coconut oil would be perfect in this case since it is short-chain (fast digestion) and can be used for energy. Also if you do go buy some, buy unrefined. The first week looks very promising. Depending on how your log turns out I might give it another go;

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poops what type of oil did you add? Coconut oil would be perfect in this case since it is short-chain (fast digestion) and can be used for energy. Also if you do go buy some, buy unrefined. The first week looks very promising. Depending on how your log turns out I might give it another go;
Damn man I looked all over my local grocery mart for coconut oil and couldnt find some, I gotta check some more places... sadly Im having to use a corn/canola blend till I find it.

Ya I def am impressed thus far.... really Im still not where I want to be with it.... Im happy with the weight gain and the strength thus far BUT am waiting for the "FEELING" everyone describes and all the time pumps. I figure if it doesnt happen for me across 40days then its just not gonna happen, but so far its living up to expectations....

tell me have you tried AP and/or Pslin and did you like em? I think this may be helping really with Prime and possibly increasing its effectiveness with its being able to load nutrients (and in turn anything bound to them, ie Prime).... might not though too...