Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LMAO SEX and VIDOE GAMES!!! lol, thats the stuff dreams are made of.... gotta look jacked while doin both though so dont forget to set down both your joysticks and hit the gym every once in a while guys.
    No doubt...dont matter what you do as long as your SWOLE while doing it...
    and remember- just dont make those f*ck faces while playing video games...and dont make video game faces while having sex!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LMAO SEX and VIDOE GAMES!!! lol, thats the stuff dreams are made of.... gotta look jacked while doin both though so dont forget to set down both your joysticks and hit the gym every once in a while guys.
    Crunches, Head, Halo? Do you dare? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    My previous girlfriend - the last one prior to my fiance - would always 'felate' (pronounced, fe-lashe ala Superbad) me while I played video games; I actually would always use reverse psychology, and claimed "I bet you can't throw me off my game while giving me head!".

Bwaha; I'm evil - get over it.
    Evil or genius? I'm thinking later with just a hint, and I mean hint, of former ahaha

side note: congratulations on the engagement you secretive jerk lol. It's not Jacob is it?!?!?!?
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Evil or genius? I'm thinking later with just a hint, and I mean hint, of former ahaha

side note: congratulations on the engagement you secretive jerk lol. It's not Jacob is it?!?!?!?
    Evil 30/Genius 70.

This was the girl with the extremely tight ass; I had it as my avatar with pink booty shorts for a time, you recall?

Anyway, thank you! I usually am not one for pageantry and announcements in that light; keep my business and personal life distinct to a certain point (Is that contradictory considering I just revealed my ex gave me head whilst playing video games?).
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%

Evil 30/Genius 70.

This was the girl with the extremely tight ass; I had it as my avatar with pink booty shorts for a time, you recall?

Anyway, thank you! I usually am not one for pageantry and announcements in that light; keep my business and personal life distinct to a certain point (Is that contradictory considering I just revealed my ex gave me head whilst playing video games?).

Naw more like 90% Genius 10% Evil

100% contradictory though
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Naw more like 90% Genius 10% Evil

100% contradictory though
    Gracias! No, my Fiance is amazing; the model who loves to cook and clean! I always swore to myself when I found a girl who fulfills those criteria, I will marry her: I am getting married in August.

6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ALRIGHT TIME FOR A LOG NOTE FELLAS!, lol

Still have yet to touch my legs this entire run.... my knee has been just buggin like cuuurazy and had me timid to go in and hit em up hard, not to mention Im still worried bout straining my lower back too much with some leg presses and squats so this has me sittin for too many days without a HUGE lift day that could really jump the gains up...

This being said, the whole reason I even mention this (as Im embarrassed to not be doing such an essential lift day) is cause theres still something crazy going on...

The whole reason my leg(knee) hurts is Im still on my feet most the day every day, kickin a shovel into the dirt, clearing desert fields of all brush and wild grass, walking long distances and then lifting heavy packed bags from idiots who dont know how to shovel in brush without a couple pounds of dirt at the same time and then walking them to a truck trailer to toss them in. Doing this I believe HAS worked out my legs as this thurs during my chest workout when I was leaning back on the incline bench with some DB's restin on my knees I look down at my calves in the mirror (had them clenched from only having my toes pushing on the ground with the slant of the seat) and they were just HUGE and CUT like crazy!

So I checked my quads and they arent really any bigger but they too have much more cuts and getting a more defined section coming out the side I havnt really noticed before.

Needless to say I really got to hit my legs to enact better all around growth but this is a pleasant surprise to see progress in an area I havnt even focused on in the gym.

Will be doing my standard BW routine today of 2x15 hand stand pushups, then 50 feet raised pushups and a 30,25,20 of standard push ups to make sure Im not completely sedentary 3 days in a row (plus I REALLY think this is helping with my chest growth and strength progress having two diff type of days that focus on chest half a week apart) and give a good pump for some food to be fed where I want it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%

ALRIGHT TIME FOR A LOG NOTE FELLAS!, lol

Still have yet to touch my legs this entire run.... my knee has been just buggin like cuuurazy and had me timid to go in and hit em up hard, not to mention Im still worried bout straining my lower back too much with some leg presses and squats so this has me sittin for too many days without a HUGE lift day that could really jump the gains up...

This being said, the whole reason I even mention this (as Im embarrassed to not be doing such an essential lift day) is cause theres still something crazy going on...

The whole reason my leg(knee) hurts is Im still on my feet most the day every day, kickin a shovel into the dirt, clearing desert fields of all brush and wild grass, walking long distances and then lifting heavy packed bags from idiots who dont know how to shovel in brush without a couple pounds of dirt at the same time and then walking them to a truck trailer to toss them in. Doing this I believe HAS worked out my legs as this thurs during my chest workout when I was leaning back on the incline bench with some DB's restin on my knees I look down at my calves in the mirror (had them clenched from only having my toes pushing on the ground with the slant of the seat) and they were just HUGE and CUT like crazy!

So I checked my quads and they arent really any bigger but they too have much more cuts and getting a more defined section coming out the side I havnt really noticed before.

Needless to say I really got to hit my legs to enact better all around growth but this is a pleasant surprise to see progress in an area I havnt even focused on in the gym.

Will be doing my standard BW routine today of 2x15 hand stand pushups, then 50 feet raised pushups and a 30,25,20 of standard push ups to make sure Im not completely sedentary 3 days in a row (plus I REALLY think this is helping with my chest growth and strength progress having two diff type of days that focus on chest half a week apart) and give a good pump for some food to be fed where I want it.
    The daily grind sounds like an awesome hybrid HIIT session, could explain the new cuts you are seeing. I may just have to join you because my calves are beat.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

LOL just went ahead and did my lil BW set up listed above.... Took a Pslin before (right at 3:00PST) then commenced the WO within 2 min without taking my aft prime dose or even any food and havnt had anything to eat since about 11, 1130.

So I did my lil workout, which is really meant to just make a lil pump and get the blood flowin... well today it REALLY got the blood flowin! Even with no food for fuel, and just had to take a snap shot....

Im loading it up now (loading dock on this camara sucks and is sloooooow) Shoulda taken a before shot for exact reference BUT you can still see a difference from the start shots...

But went ahead and had my shake AFTER I was done and also my prime dose, so hopefully they were both slammed into the muscles as I was just verging into the Hypo area, getting light headed and a lil nauseous and barely got my shake blended up and downed it before it got too bad and I got the shakes or anything.....

will edit in the photos as soon as I got em loaded... damn its taking forever...
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

heres they are, with a comparison to the start... def more upper chest fullness, inclines are def paying off.

start......................... .............................. ............today

wish the shadows/lighting wasnt soo bad casue then more of the definition and how pumped they wree would be more noticable... theres def a difference in the two shots but didnt really do photo any justice with such bad lighting... was more impressive lookin right in the mirror.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Clearly don't worry about not having bigger legs. If Prime was able to make your legs grow without training them, THAT would be amazing. I'd buy my life's supply right now lol.

What conditions was your pre-photo taken in?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

nice work poops!
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%

nice work indeed.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Clearly don't worry about not having bigger legs. If Prime was able to make your legs grow without training them, THAT would be amazing. I'd buy my life's supply right now lol.

What conditions was your pre-photo taken in?
    Well I havnt been able to place any kind of heavy resistance training on my legs, BUT my work keeps me on my feet and I can tell its increased in definition more so then size although my calves do show a slight increase in size... guess a quick measurement could confirm if this is just a visual anomaly...
    (checked, measurements....
    calves same, Thighs+1/2-1", cant remember the section measured.... and also threw in chest/same, and arms Right/+1/4" left/+1/2" bringing em to 16.5 and 16 respectively., navel/obliques measurement is the same but right below te obliques where at the start was the same 34.5 inches is now 33.75, -3/4", doubt the obliques will go any lower given they are mostly muscle now and hardly any tire resides there, rather right below them smoothing it out previously and the lower back that held some fat seems to be lessening and making obliques more pronounced)

as for the above pre-photo it was actually taken preworkout right after my first dose. SO it is an unpumped picture. But the fact is you can def still see the lack of a very developed upper chest where as in the later pic I can tell there has been extreme amounts of growth regardless of pump.

Again the after pic still didnt do the pump and look justice, I had to alter the lighting on my photobucket page to even get it to look that good as it was too dark under the pecks to really even determine any depth, that I think took away from the striations and definition that was present that I could see right in the mirror....

maybe this is a more appropriate comparison as it was post my first workout... upper chest development is stillk very noticable as is all around definition... again wish lighting was more natural and didnt have to be adjusted to make it even visable.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.55%

Awesome progress man. I can definately see some changes and can tell it is not all just pump. I took my first dose of Prime this AM. However, it will be years before I can look anything like your pics. :-(
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    nice work poops!
    Thanks Hank!

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    nice work indeed.
    Thanks to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8
    Awesome progress man. I can definately see some changes and can tell it is not all just pump. I took my first dose of Prime this AM. However, it will be years before I can look anything like your pics. :-(
    Thanks man, Prime so far has def been an impressive ride, Im sure youll like it.

Make sure to take every advantage of this that you can via a good diet support supps(essentials like multis fishies and even some creatine and AP wouldnt hurt), and a strong progressive routine and youll def see results.

So far the only thing I can say is I havnt really "felt" Prime, possibly cause I havnt ventured into higher doses, but I can tell when Im in the gym no doubt. I can push myself and actually achieve what Im trying to do where as normally that would be something that may take weeks to build up to using a working weight for a while till it feels easy, now I am pushing myself and the old weight already feels easy although it was a high weight last week and I can already go further. Increased stamina through the whole workout is nuts too with the last set being basically as fresh feeling, cept the presence of a pump, as the first.

Basically Im saying this cause if your going to try Prime I suggest you dont wait for it to "kick in" as its hard to really tell at first, just start picking up those heavier weights or droppin the pin lower, this is really always the way to go, if you dont push yourself you wont grow. Soon youll start getting the crazy in gym effects and pumps and muscle firmness/fullness outside the gym and hey, maybe youll be lucky enough to be one who "feels" something.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The improvements look good. Your hard work is paying off.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Thanks Crader!!!

Hey Ive been meaning to look it up but since I got you lookin in here whats a good starting dose to suggest for Clen regarding my wife? might mix it into some Napalm if its really handy that way, what do you think?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Alright 10-6-08

I think this workout actually sucked... regardless of increasing the volume again and moving up a lil in weight for some lifts(and losing some reps on others) I just didnt feel as strong as I was hoping... this was for a couple reasons...

I had planned on hittin it earlier today, round 3pm but when I go to start my car it does nothing.... had already taken my whole preworkout setup Pslin and all and slammed my shake, this really pissed me off. So I had to wait for my wifey to get home and then I was just wanting to get at the weights, SO I went in without eating again, just slammed a sample of cold fusion from LG and took my last dose of prime on an empty stomach.

I know if I had a food driven workout though it would have been all the better.

Heres how the lifts went still:
    Last week
    This week
    PR

Pull ups- 10, 8
    _______ 10, 8
    Hammer curls- 35x20(l/r alternating)
    ____________ 40x20
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 30x10
    ______________________________ ____30x8
    Hammer curls- 25x10
    ____________ 25x10
    reverse grip EZ bar- 45x10
    _________________45x10, 55x10x7 (paused 5 seconds after 10and banged 7 more)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 20x10
    ______________________________ ____20x8
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down-55(each side)x10, 70x20(alt l/r never full ext keepn constant pressure), 85x8(simultaneous)
    ________ 55(each side)x10, 70x20(alt l/r never full ext keepn constant pressure), 87.5x7(simultaneous)
    Seated rows- 80x10, 100x10, 120x10
    ____________80x10, 100x10, 130x10
    Bent over DB rows(left side/then right)- 25x10/10, 35x10/10
    ______________________________ ____30x10/10, 40x10/10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10, 45x10
    ______________________________ __45x10, 55x10, 45x10
    reg grip EZ bar-45x10
    _____________45x10, 45x10(reverse grip)
    Left only DB curl-15x15, 15x10
    Lft only Over head Cable curl-20x20, 30x20

Again not a BAD workout, just didnt have the power I was expecting and know its due to not having a meal within my normal 1-1.5 hours before... Food is excellent fuel, specially when its loaded by pslin or AP. Guess the ISO Lat pull down was a PR last week too as I went back and looked across all my logs and the most I ever did before this seemed to be 75lbs...

Gonna go n hit the hay now, took me a while checkin all my logs for the PR status or not and now Im short changing the sleepy time.

-poops
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Crader!!!

Hey Ive been meaning to look it up but since I got you lookin in here whats a good starting dose to suggest for Clen regarding my wife? might mix it into some Napalm if its really handy that way, what do you think?
    Do you have liquid clen? If so I started with just 2 drops from the dropper. Even that was too much the first day. I let the sides tell me when to add. I would say 1 drop and see how she feels. The sides the first week were harsh!! But I made it past that and love clen now. My new pics in my log show where I got with clen and I'm adding in Nolvadex to drop to contest levels.

Napalm works adding it in as well with no sides. But I don't feel the fat loss is as dramatic. Napalm works best when you are low in BF anyway and need to get off the remainder.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Do you have liquid clen? If so I started with just 2 drops from the dropper. Even that was too much the first day. I let the sides tell me when to add. I would say 1 drop and see how she feels. The sides the first week were harsh!! But I made it past that and love clen now. My new pics in my log show where I got with clen and I'm adding in Nolvadex to drop to contest levels.

Napalm works adding it in as well with no sides. But I don't feel the fat loss is as dramatic. Napalm works best when you are low in BF anyway and need to get off the remainder.
    WOW 2 drops? or 2 whole droppers (2x1ml?), I didnt realize this stuff was THAT potent!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

dang awesome results man keep it up! This is a great log man
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Thanks Bolt!!!

10-7-08

Well today was kinda a slow day most the day. Was def feeling the effects of the workout the day before with a very tight back (not really sore) and my bis were tight bordering on soreness at times. I was fairly tired come the time to hit the Gym (bout 2 hours ago) and was about to push it off case my arms and upper back were actually getting more sore (DOMS starting to kick in) and I was gonna shift my schedule down a day... .BUT I had already done my preworkout supplementing and food so I was like F it, Im going but Im gonna change up this workout a lil bit cause my shoulder/tris day seems to be lame right now....

Let me say I was very pleased, that A) I got my ass up and went and B) that I tried a lil variation....I think it will basically stay like this for a while with some more Lateral and front raises added on the end as there were basically none today.

This routine I DEF felt through my shoulders though, involved more pressing exercises and lots more heavy weight which is always more fun to throw around... prob could gone even higher but was just too astounded with what I already did sometimes and wanted to hit the next exercise to bring it to 4 sets just to go higher. I think this routine either flip flopped with my other one every other week or just tweaked with a lil more raises as mentioned should DEF illicit some good delt and shoulder growth given the feelings I had today in them.... oh and the tris werent bad either, just a PR or two

Heres how lifts went down:

warm up with 7.5 db's swung round raised whatever to loosen up shoulders for 5 min.
    Iso lateral raises(HS machine)L/R- 10/10x20, 20/20x15
    Military press (smith machine)- 95x10, 135x9, 115x10 (never done these)
    Iso shoulder press(HS)L/R- 35/35x10, 55/55x10, 70/70x10
    DB Arnold press- 30x10
    DB Skull crusher(single hand)L/R- 30x4/5, 20x10/10, 20x8/10
    Single hand cable tri pushdown(L/R)- 45/45x10, 55/55x10, 70/70x9/10(left 9 only right 10)
    Reverse Grip pull down(tri ext with EZ cable bar)-70x10, 105x10, 125x15!!!(whole stack!!!)
    Shoulder press Machine- 105x10, 125x10, 155x10(easy?!?! ??)

So all in all I impressed myself with a few of these, and mixed in some exercises Ive Never done.... to break it down....

just used the iso laterals to warm up the delts and get em a lil pre fatigued, but nothing serious, then decided to try military pressin on the smith machine, really like it but realized at the end of my second set that I was going way too low and making it hard on myself and my shoulders (sockets, not muscles). Changed up to the Iso machine right behind me and built up to the 70's on each side and making a combined weight heavier then the smith presses and still coulda gone higher Im certain. Arnolds only did one set but then I realized I was running short and wanted to get some good tri hits in... when I tried the DB SCrushers I coulda def done em with more weight BUT my left shoulder was about to ripout holding it at that angle and I had to drop weights mid set and grab the 20's instead and just did those right away. Then I got over to the tri press downs, these were great, this is the strongest Ive ever been for single hand press downs. Then I decided to start there since I had done it the week before with the reverse Grip pulldowns and work to the bottom of the stack and when I hit the end at 125 it was still EASY so I hit it for 15 reps and just stopped not cause i had too but cause the WTFockery was over coming me.... Decided Id top it off with some more shoulder presses on a two handed machine/plate press and didnt expect Id be able to do too much as my delts were already pumped and toasted and I just went and pressed more weight with my tris then I ever have before, so I figure hey Ill start at 105 and DROP weight if I have too.... WELLLLLL instead it was retardedly easy where as the week before thats what I topped with at the end and it was tough (and hadnt done nearly as much pressing that routine either), so I drop it to 125, ALSO EASY... so Im like ok WTF lets fail here... 155 for 10... NOPE.... EASY, but by this time the gym is about to close and Im worried if I try to go higher Im just going to hurt myself as my joints, specially shoulders, def arent as strong as my muscles are..... but I know what Im doing next week for sure

oooooooohhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa btw............

............I weighed in at 190.5lbs!!!! BAM!!!!!:bb3:
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

10-8-08

Today was a day off for rest, fairly sore in the shoulders and tris, showing a good workout the night before, hopefully Im fully recovered by tomorrow night to give it my all again with chest.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

10-9-08

Tonights workout was pretty dang good again but was cut short due to closing time and me getting there late.

Even so I just kicked up the weights again and still had a HUUUUUGE pump going on, my chest get so damn swole from this routine while on Prime and Pslin. And of course have made some new PR's.

Lifts:
    This week/
    Last week
    PR

Incline DB- 50x10, 65x10, 80x10(for incline, have hit more flat though)
    _________ 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 70x10, 90x10, 100x8
    _____________________________ 70x10, 90x10, 100x8
    BW dips- 10, 18, 13
    ________10, 10, 13
    bent over Cable flys(each side)- Not done for time
    __________________________ 60x10, 80x6
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 55x20, 70x20
    ______________________________ _ 55x20, 65x14
    (constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER someone has to try these!!! )
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
    Cable cross overs(each arm)- 95x10, 115x7(had to grab some plates and slide the pin through em as the stack was maxed out, lol)
    _______________________65x10, 80x10, 100x10

All in all as stated a good workout. Would have loved to had more volume to it BUT it did the job and I can def feel it in my pecs, its great. Cant believe what this is really doing for strength, Im almost back up to my peak numbers from when Im on cycle normally.... weight gain has been great too honestly 7.5lbs with a lower waist line in 3 weeks is no joke, specially since its not an anabolic steroid.... DAMN makes me wonder whats going to happen when I DO go on cycle following this??? might even take a week off from the gym completely before I do start to make sure I dont burn myself out.... def gonna have to get more of this for my PCT too, can imagine this some torem and Drive would make for an unbeatable PCT to bring you back fast and keep the gain train a rollin... its almost scary!!!
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

What would you compare the increased blood flow to, Poops?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.55%

DAMN makes me wonder whats going to happen when I DO go on cycle following this??? might even take a week off from the gym completely before I do start to make sure I dont burn myself out.... def gonna have to get more of this for my PCT too, can imagine this some torem and Drive would make for an unbeatable PCT to bring you back fast and keep the gain train a rollin... its almost scary!!!
    That is what I am currently testing and so far, so good. I have not lost any strength (only week 1 of PCT) and my motivation/agression in the gym is still top notch.
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

What would you compare the increased blood flow to, Poops?
    well considering I woke this morning and still had a chest pump, its VERY MUCH according to claims, this is def on par thus far with many oral anabolic steroids I have taken.

There are still SOME that exceed the effects Ive noticed and felt with Prime BUT Prime def beats out many of them.

So far I would put this well above Prostan, about on par with M-tst(minus the absurd increase in blood pressure enough to cause headaches), but still below the likes of Superdrol, Phera and Epistane, the first two of which still arent worth it when sides are taken into account when compared to Prime.

BUT the immediate PUMP I contribute to a combination of the Pslin AND Prime, this is a pump that is easily on par with and can even exceed ANY anabolic steroid.... I remember when I got to Beta test Pslin, it was right after my first Epi run (the one in my sig) and it was INSANE when I got the pumps the first time, even my wife was like WTF are you taking??? When she hadnt ever stated such while on Epi, I belive the sustained pump over night and through the day though is def the effects of Prime alone as I have since run out of AP and only taking 1 Pslin on workout days.
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Sounds amazing! Some might say too good to be true, but this is out there and here`s a real success story. Thanks for the honest comparisons PP.

Also good news in case you didn`t see, Jacob might be released bulk PSlin, 60 ct. for approx $30.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Sounds amazing! Some might say too good to be true, but this is out there and here`s a real success story. Thanks for the honest comparisons PP.

Also good news in case you didn`t see, Jacob might be released bulk PSlin, 60 ct. for approx $30.
    WTF!!!! I didnt see!!!

O please make it so!!!!! Id be all over that... I think Id JUST run Pslin in that case and no AP at all.... Plus Im bout out (1more caps) of Pslin... is this going to be avail. in 2 weeks or less Jacob??? COME ON!!!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

also as for the first part...

I really think youd do well to try this again.... I dunno maybe it will still be a flop for you BUT maybe you didnt push last time to test the waters??? I dunno... I gotta go back and re-read the threads to see how you did.

But Prime has been great to me AND other guys here running unadulterated honest logs.... still doesnt mean there wont be non-responders.

I think its worth a shot though.
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

also as for the first part...

I really think youd do well to try this again.... I dunno maybe it will still be a flop for you BUT maybe you didnt push last time to test the waters??? I dunno... I gotta go back and re-read the threads to see how you did.

But Prime has been great to me AND other guys here running unadulterated honest logs.... still doesnt mean there wont be non-responders.

I think its worth a shot though.
    It was the beta, unlogged unfortunately. That`s the nice thing about having the log, it helps you retro-analyze. However I did record all my lifts and tracked my food intake in Fitday. Admittedly the split routine had become a bit repetitive, but I was till pushing myself pretty hard in the gym and should have seen more noticeable results. I know what you mean about the non-responders because my friend noticed alot more from the PRIME than I did, but maybe I just needed more of the actives to get the effect.
    If I do try the release version of PRIME, it will be more potent and definitely logged.
  32. Guest

It was the beta, unlogged unfortunately. That`s the nice thing about having the log, it helps you retro-analyze. However I did record all my lifts and tracked my food intake in Fitday. Admittedly the split routine had become a bit repetitive, but I was till pushing myself pretty hard in the gym and should have seen more noticeable results. I know what you mean about the non-responders because my friend noticed alot more from the PRIME than I did, but maybe I just needed more of the actives to get the effect.
    If I do try the release version of PRIME, it will be more potent and definitely logged.

If you want to give a second go just PM address.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you want to give a second go just PM address.
    WOOT!!!! there you go!!!

Dont pass this one up!!!!

I think too that its possible you just needed a lil more actives... n ya I was in on the betas thread just couldnt remember if you had done a daily log of it or not, as I remembered some guys did and others only popped in with feelings and final reviews... So glad I finally got a chance to see this in action myself as I was foaming at the mouth during the betas.

Dont know if your wanting to keep it unadulterated completely or not BUT I suggest using some P-slin too to make your Prime doses and workouts that much more potent.
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

WOOT!!!! there you go!!!

Dont pass this one up!!!!

I think too that its possible you just needed a lil more actives... n ya I was in on the betas thread just couldnt remember if you had done a daily log of it or not, as I remembered some guys did and others only popped in with feelings and final reviews... So glad I finally got a chance to see this in action myself as I was foaming at the mouth during the betas.

Dont know if your wanting to keep it unadulterated completely or not BUT I suggest using some P-slin too to make your Prime doses and workouts that much more potent.
    I probably will try some PSlin with it, as it seems Jacob has a new trick to Maximize PRIME + PSlin. Also what I didn`t do last time was a loading phase, which I think I will do this time as well as a higher dosage. 6 caps a day, might pre-load with a bit more, and then try and run it for a good 5-6 weeks. I might start a new training program to really give it a boost, but I don`t want to change too much at once.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I probably will try some PSlin with it, as it seems Jacob has a new trick to Maximize PRIME + PSlin. Also what I didn`t do last time was a loading phase, which I think I will do this time as well as a higher dosage. 6 caps a day, might pre-load with a bit more, and then try and run it for a good 5-6 weeks. I might start a new training program to really give it a boost, but I don`t want to change too much at once.
    trick????? link???
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

He`s been baiting us The protocol is coming soon I believe,
    Imagine taking P-Slin Twice a day! OMG-Bulk is here!
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Thanks Steveoph!

Ya hes fairly good at getting some interest in his products... already has mine in a big way with Pslin though so I just want to see this idea come to fruition.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.84%

Please make bulk pslin a go, i would buy that now,
    Just wanted to say, this log is awesome, i cant wait to try prime now, i was really unsure after the claims that wre made, even though im a member of the inner circle at usp, i didnt buy it, literaly and symbolicly, because it just seemed to good to be true.
    But thanks to this log especialy, and the fact that every usp product ive used has been awesome, especialy, powerFULL, and PSlin, I am going to order prime, i want to experience this for myself, instead of poopy making me regret not buying it.
    Will prime ever be produced as bulk?
    Great log, again!!!
    Russian
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%

PRIME most likely will not be produced as bulk; unfortunately!

Poops:

The immediate pumps - as you very accurately put it - are simply ridiculous! I usually refrain from giving overly anecdotal feedback, but I can honestly say on my last Heavy Bench Day, I experienced blood-flow and muscle fullness that I had never previously experienced.

(I have prior experience with Anabolics)
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Please make bulk pslin a go, i would buy that now,
    Just wanted to say, this log is awesome, i cant wait to try prime now, i was really unsure after the claims that wre made, even though im a member of the inner circle at usp, i didnt buy it, literaly and symbolicly, because it just seemed to good to be true.
    But thanks to this log especialy, and the fact that every usp product ive used has been awesome, especialy, powerFULL, and PSlin, I am going to order prime, i want to experience this for myself, instead of poopy making me regret not buying it.
    Will prime ever be produced as bulk?
    Great log, again!!!
    Russian
    Sweet man, Im sure you wont be disappointed in your decision other then not getting it earlier, lol.

I think the trifecta of Prime, PowerFULL, and P-slin should treat you VERY well.... you plannin on doing a 1 or 2 bottle run????

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. Poops returned
    By poopypants in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  4. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM
  5. Poops Propadrol Log.