Arm R:16.125"
Arm L:15.5"
Chest:46"
Navel/obliques:34.5"
Shoulders:52"
Thighs:20.75"
Calves:16"

Recent/current lift/supp hist:
Was up to 195-199 back in last feb. Worked all summer in so cal heat with not enough cals and withered to a measly 165. Had to do some time so I bumped back up to 180 with a 2 week VERY mild cycle (m-trn @1.5mg ed) and 2 weeks pct following. Since going in and back out in the last 2 weeks Ive gained another 3lbs to my current 183. All this at a MUCH lower BF then when at 195-199 last feb. I feel most my "MUSCLE" memory has already been achieved given lower body fat but Im still primed (hehe) to gain with the break (I always tend to reach an old weight fast then surpass it with hard work alot faster after breaks).

I have been using AP and Pslin as well since my comeback about 6 weeks ago minus the 10 days I was without anything but served food a week ago so they are still well in effect already and shouldnt skew the results too much, especially given they are more nutrient optimizers then anything else.... cept p-slin does deliver wicked pumps post workout.

Every thing else is the essentials:

Fish oils
Cissus (just ran out though)
1-carboxy nightly
LOTS OF CLEAN FOOD

Planned Dosing:
Just started Prime today at 2 caps upon receipt with lunch and 2 caps preworkout. Will be dosing 6 caps ed 6 days a week through 2 bottles. total of 50 days. The last 7days I will likely transition into an Epi cycle (possibly with dermacrine) and continue log else where if interest is there.

Starting shots taken right before leaving for workout:
1) unflexed 2)lat spread 3)double back bi 4)double front bi 5)Full Front flex 6)Single Bi flex

And just for fun this was bout 15 min after my workout(wish I had a camera @ the gym DAYAUMM!):

1)unflexed 2)frontal flex 3)bi shot

Lets get this log a rollin!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tonights workout went a lil sumfin like this.....

Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 60x10
incline hammer strength(each side)- 70x10 80x10 85x8
BW dips- 10, 12, 12
Cable flys(each side)- 70x10
Cable cross overs- 70x10
Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 70x10(5/5) (very tough since tension is there during position change each rep, luv em)
cable fly- 60x10
TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!
bent over cable flys-85x6
Right pec only fly machine- 70x10, 70x10 (gotta laggin booby)

N thats all she wrote.... insane pump upon finish, like I said those pics were 15 mins later after I drove home and made my shake, in the gym prob looked twice as big... at leat the pecs did. P-slin is no joke. Nothing to note for any "Prime" feelings, no alpha male, no increased weight over last chest workout (before going in) no endurance or increase over what Im used to from p-slin.... which is honestly still pretty good but nothing diff.

Lets see what this puppy can do.

Last edited:
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Let's see indeed. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out from a poop p.o.v. Good pics btw, (sick bi's) and the afters will be a good comparison for the skeptics, of which I am one of the biggest. Poopy all over the place.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In for the free hand jobs... errr, wrong thread.

In for the Poop... err, what?

Good luck - I will follow your progress!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for this... I have been seeing some good results so far with my son and know this will be a detailed log. I noticed this supp really has a lot of strength benefits so we have been working hard and heavy.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subscibing. Your looking stacked homie. (no homo) Very interested in your prime eval since I will be doing the opposite scenario. I am doing an Epi cycle with PRIME in my PCT while you are doing prime before Epi.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub'd

fade202003

Awards
Sub'd. Have mine waiting to go. Want to see a few more logs first tho.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super pooper! I'm down to follow along as always brother.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Following this. Been waiting for a new Prime log to start up (way to lazy to read through the pages of the established ones ahah). Waiting to use mine, so guinea pig away poopster :D

Oh and have you noticed and resistance build up to dosing 1-carboxy every night, or do you still get the same effects?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let's see indeed. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out from a poop p.o.v. Good pics btw, (sick bi's) and the afters will be a good comparison for the skeptics, of which I am one of the biggest. Poopy all over the place.
Thanks man.... Ive been blessed with genetic Bis, were always lil rocks and just had to blow em up(had em at 17.5 at the highest).... chest wasnt even existant though so I had a trade off and had to work extra hard to develop one.
In for the free hand jobs... errr, wrong thread.

In for the Poop... err, what?

Good luck - I will follow your progress!
LOL only fer you... got rough hands though...

I'm in for this... I have been seeing some good results so far with my son and know this will be a detailed log. I noticed this supp really has a lot of strength benefits so we have been working hard and heavy.
Thanks for the confidence in my logging abilities, will do my best not to let you down. I always train hard... in fact will be bumpin up the DB's on the incline by at least 10lbs next week to see how I handle em, but cant wait to see what support Prime brings given your feedback.

Subscibing. Your looking stacked homie. (no homo) Very interested in your prime eval since I will be doing the opposite scenario. I am doing an Epi cycle with PRIME in my PCT while you are doing prime before Epi.
Thanks again bro. Ya I feel that something like this will be perfect for getting ready for an epi cycle... Primed so to speak, lol. And also Given Epi is easy to recover from normally anyhow this would have to make PCT a BREEZE and maintain all your gains... if not continue gaining.... thats if everything plays out as planned....

Sub'd. Have mine waiting to go. Want to see a few more logs first tho.
Glad to have you fellows following along as well

Super pooper! I'm down to follow along as always brother.
Ohhh HEEEELLLLZ YA! thanks for comin by bro.... sorry I missed our date, had a family day sunday... BUT Im gonna try and make up for it tonight and this weekend though as Ive been fiending for some COD.

Following this. Been waiting for a new Prime log to start up (way to lazy to read through the pages of the established ones ahah). Waiting to use mine, so guinea pig away poopster

Oh and have you noticed and resistance build up to dosing 1-carboxy every night, or do you still get the same effects?
Glad you decided to stop by mine, Im honored to guinea for the greater good :D

As for the 1-Carboxy, I havnt noticed too much depreciation in effect but I take it every other night for a mor enatural pulse type of GH release which seems to keep it fresh as well. Everyonece in a while I take a week or two off completely(usually when I run out:D)
Here for the circle-jerk!

Wait, no jerk off comments.. CRAP.

Good luck poopy!
LOL thanks OZ glad to have your funny ass here man... feel free to bring in some LOLcats whenever you please... one a day would be dandy!?!?!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
poop-a-loop! where you been hiding? the ibe forums?

good to see you running a new log!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Poop,

have you ever ran any test boosters alone?

are you running this alone? without any -thing other hormonal ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poop,

have you ever ran any test boosters alone?

are you running this alone? without any -thing other hormonal ?
no I listed above EVERYTHING im running, AP, Pslin with workouts, Fish oil, 1-carboxy EON(every other night) for sleep and cissus for the joints when I get some more again.... just ran out.

Whats the point of the log if Im runnin anything else hormonal??? plus I wanna see myself what Prime is about.

I have run Drive alone and also with pslin and logged it, check my threads started if your interested.

I also have run Activate Extreme and logged that if your interested....

I also have run plenty of other test boosters back in the day before starting my steroid excursions, T-bomb II, a GNC brand test booster that I cant remember the name of, Mass FX the original version way back in the day after it first came out. The original Activate as well. I know plenty more but I cant even remember the rest.

BUT smeton remember this isnt even a test booster sir, so that really wont hold merit for comparisons sake. The write up states that originally from the effects they assumed it was a test booster but they tested the LH in a bunch of guys and it was practically uneffected.

Happy to have you along brother.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poop-a-loop! where you been hiding? the ibe forums?

good to see you running a new log!
Hey hanky!

Ya man Ive been lurkin here and there... mostly in the GH threads recently as its spiked my interest but not quite ready for it yet.... well I am but cant posses needles while on probation.

Also been poppin in and out of the epi threads.... other then that @ IBE and a couple other private boards.:afro:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in seeing your expressed unbiased opinion.

Best of luck with everything PP...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks tube!

Aight guys, taking the evening off. Had a VERY hard and physical day at work.... BTW im in a state work release program right now and this means Im doing back breaking work for 6 hours a day in the heat, shoveling gravel, using picks, hoeing up "weeds" (crabgrass so thick its practically sod) and mowing jail yard fields. This will really be a deciding factor as to wether or not these gains(if any) are well induced by prime and adequate cals as Ill be burning plenty of them.... if I even gain 5 lbs it will be a miracle.

Dosed the 6 pills already with breakfast (630) lunch(1pm) and dinner (5pm). dosed AP 15 min before each meal. No workout so no pslin today.

No obvious feelings today, plenty sore and tight across the chest region and starting to get sore in the shoulders(delts) from all the work today.

Will hit back and bis tomorrow if Im not too sore in the shoulder region... if so will skip it and run legs ahead of schedule......

btw heres my typical routine.... few tweaks here and there and almost never the EXACT same order(exercises not days, days are usually consistant so I wont over work one group or the other too much)

Chest
BB press 3or4x10
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Flat DB press 3or4x10
Iso wide Hammer Strength 3or4x10
Cable Flys 3or4x10
Dips 3 sets

Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed varients of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10
iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Upright Rows 4x10

Off

Shoulders
Lateral Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
Iso or DB shoulder press 4x10
Seated BB skullcrusher 3x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Single grip pressdown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Shrugs 4x10

Legs
Squats 4x10
Leg press 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15

Off or Arms only (tris and bis)

Off

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you out of jail for good?
as long as I stay out of trouble :thumbsup: so thats a yes.

In a "work program" right now then start my formal probation right after (actually kinda on it right now) got that for 3 years have a chance for review at 1.5 to see if I can get out early. At least Im home with my Wifey and lil boy (most important) and can come home at the end of the day to good food and hit some real weights.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm where have I seen this log?! In on this one..I wont ask for the pictures of the munchkin in the pizza box here..lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, could you be anymore uncouth?
lol ya I try to keep it on the dl and only insinuate towards the fact as its nothing Im proud of by any means, but the truth is the truth and I was the one who put myself there. Now I must make sure to be the one to learn from my mistakes and keep myself out, I dont personally blame Smeton for pointing it out as its no ones fault but my own... but thank you brother, Im glad others value my reputation as much as you do... I hope to be known for the good I do and not the bad..... but I hope to grow from it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as I stay out of trouble :thumbsup: so thats a yes.

In a "work program" right now then start my formal probation right after (actually kinda on it right now) got that for 3 years have a chance for review at 1.5 to see if I can get out early. At least Im home with my Wifey and lil boy (most important) and can come home at the end of the day to good food and hit some real weights.
good to hear

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm where have I seen this log?! In on this one..I wont ask for the pictures of the munchkin in the pizza box here..lol
lol. thanks for poppin in crader! its always a pleasure to show off the munchkin and an honor to catch your attention..... actually gotta update this log over there too...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol ya I try to keep it on the dl and only insinuate towards the fact as its nothing Im proud of by any means, but the truth is the truth and I was the one who put myself there. Now I must make sure to be the one to learn from my mistakes and keep myself out, I dont personally blame Smeton for pointing it out as its no ones fault but my own... but thank you brother, Im glad others value my reputation as much as you do... I hope to be known for the good I do and not the bad..... but I hope to grow from it.
I completely understand your statement here spence. You clearly are an upstanding memeber of AM in many facets!

It's too bad though that some people don't have a filter between their brain and mouth.......

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had the exact same kind of summer I did. Dropped from 187 to 162 and am now bouncing back using Prime.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you had the exact same kind of summer I did. Dropped from 187 to 162 and am now bouncing back using Prime.
niiiiiice! Ya the summer work can take it outta ya.... Im hopin now that I can still put on some more then the 15 or so that I have since my come back given my current cal expendature.... Hopefully prime and its Cellmend anti catabolic effects will give me an edge along with proper nutrition..... timing and enough protien will be key, especially since Im liking lower bf and want to keep it this way.... if not still drop a lil off the lowest abs.

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Yeah, I am really interested in Prime...subbed.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick "feelings" note:

Starting last evening/night, through the night and then worsening this morning after my first AP and Prime dose (bout 30min ago) Ive had a lower back pain on the right side that extends into my ass/upperleg.

Feels similar to a back pump Ive had with other anabolics but noticed it was relieved sligtly with my removing my wallet (remembr with SD pumps this helped) and I couldnt sleep on my right side last night either without it bothering me.... its most intense right now though and Ive been wearing nothing but boxers and gym shorts this morn so its increase cant be pressure from the wallet, Im actually sitting on my left cheeck only while typing this to keep pressure off the almost throbing right side....

This could also be a pinched nerve or vein or something else altogether, but just know it as being very similar to back pumps Ive experienced in the past.... this could be a good sign... could be a fluke.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^It could also be inflammation of the SI joint/nerve. That is what hindered me for about 3 weeks during a stint 7 years ago....

Newho, poops, do you plan on running any more epi in the near, near, future?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^It could also be inflammation of the SI joint/nerve. That is what hindered me for about 3 weeks during a stint 7 years ago....

Newho, poops, do you plan on running any more epi in the near, near, future?
is this the lower back(SI)? might likely be this given all my bent over work (hoeing the ground shoveling gravel, using a pick axe to break up hard dirt, even lots of sweeping all slightly bent over tasks), do you think this could cause this inflamation? What did you use to combat the pain/inflamation?

Damn I wish I had some more cissus.... just outta dough atm.

Id like to, I was planning on possibly running prime 50 days the last 7 of which id bridge over into Epi.... but thats only if I pick some up by then (should have a package on its way now from our mod contest we had on our boards) but this is still undecided and only an idea for now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should apply to run the Osteo sport. I'm having some issues with knee and shoulder and its helping me. I think they have a tester thread. Ask Easy EJL he reps for them.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You should apply to run the Osteo sport. I'm having some issues with knee and shoulder and its helping me. I think they have a tester thread. Ask Easy EJL he reps for them.
Yeah, i heard that was pretty solid in helping if it's joint issues or tendon. I haven't tried it myself, but ....

is this the lower back(SI)? might likely be this given all my bent over work (hoeing the ground shoveling gravel, using a pick axe to break up hard dirt, even lots of sweeping all slightly bent over tasks), do you think this could cause this inflamation? What did you use to combat the pain/inflamation?
Yeah, it was the lower. Mine had gotten so bad until whenever I bent over to pick up, say a pair of shoes from the floor, my right leg would shake uncontrollably (if i tried to put more body weight on that leg at all).

Well, I just did therapy for 6 weeks. Most of the procedures could have been done at home, but this was years ago and I wasn't as in tuned with my body as I am now.

I did an enormous amount of band work, abductor and vise versa with the strongest bands...lying flat and try to tear the bands apart while it's wrapped around both my tear drops, upper knee area. Lots of squeezes with a weighted ball (between the knees and lower thigh), tons of knee to chest, tons of "pretzels", seated and laying down. i probably did about 8 different stretches, and one passive stretch with someone pushing on my feet while i pressed against them...

i think that most stretches or squeezes were held for, maaaaaybe, 15 seconds? Can't remember now.

the best part was the bike and the massage afterward as I had a young lady (22 i believe) from the Bahamas would tell me to drop'em, haha. She had to massage my lower back, and butt cheek and lower hip, like 4 days a week. Plus I got electric stim.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im sure there's things I left out (been 7-8 years), but a good flexibility program will do wonders IF IT IS an SI problem, with heat before and cold stim after. However, normally, it takes a while for it to give problems UNLESS you've done something traumatic to it lately?

EDIT: Crader, I must be blind, because i've seen your post for ever and I always thought that was your wife in the pic; I had no idea you were female....

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the trouble poops, its life though live and learn and grow stronger. Glad to see you back!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess its worth a shot, but I dunno how hy will feel bout me concurrently running prime.

Luckily hardknock, I dont have any kind of direct pain from any specific action like bending over or the like... I have had a bad lower back injury like you explained in the past from squating wrong and couldnt pick my kid up outta his crib even... luckily this is just a dull pain but it is in the exact region you describe, wonder if I just aggrivated it and it will subside... feeling better actually now then it was this morning but still there.... Im hoping its just temporary as physical therapy does not sound fun.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
^haha, yeah it wasn't very much fun but for the first week...after that, you learn all the things that your supposed to do then you're bored everyday, EXCEPT when the 20 something yr old cuties come in to give you the massages ....

Well, enough of my hijack, back to regular schedule PRIME time

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worst comes to worse, I'll trade you some osteosport for some new formula x-lean ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could make that happen I suppose.... but we reps havnt even got a hold of that yet.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Glad you decided to stop by mine, Im honored to guinea for the greater good :D

As for the 1-Carboxy, I havnt noticed too much depreciation in effect but I take it every other night for a mor enatural pulse type of GH release which seems to keep it fresh as well. Everyonece in a while I take a week or two off completely(usually when I run out:D)
I like the method on the pulse type method, both for natural regulation and cost efficiency. I hear ya on the cycling being dependent on if you have it or not. I'm such a procrastinator that even when I do have the dough I wait until it will be a week or two before the new supply comes. I guess its the natural way of keeping us cycling lol.

Oh and side note, do you have any idea how many cals your taking in? Curious because with that amount of work your doing thats some serious food intake (mmmm carbssss).

Oh and another side note. COD 4 ftw. Another new COD coming out in a few months as well.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
just looking at your pics, are u going to get yer shoulders up man, not bashin i just want u to have sum constutive critisiim.
lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the method on the pulse type method, both for natural regulation and cost efficiency. I hear ya on the cycling being dependent on if you have it or not. I'm such a procrastinator that even when I do have the dough I wait until it will be a week or two before the new supply comes. I guess its the natural way of keeping us cycling lol.

Oh and side note, do you have any idea how many cals your taking in? Curious because with that amount of work your doing thats some serious food intake (mmmm carbssss).

Oh and another side note. COD 4 ftw. Another new COD coming out in a few months as well.
LOL ya, I just went to log on today and find out my LIVE membership just expired... :( so now im back to silver and playing demos... Ill get another pass soon enough.

As for the cals I havnt really tracked them recently, but as you guessed above between all the work Im doing and the AP im taking Im shoving down carbs like crazy....

I have a shake in the morn(630am) before starting work that is prob around 900-1000cals and very nutrient dense. (1cup blended oats, 30g's pro powder, 1tbsp of natty pb, half a bannana, 2 ups 1%milk) I know the oats are~300 cals the milk is ~300cals and the pro is ~250cals dont know the PB and the bannana though....

Then have usually 2-3 ham sandwiches(lean ham 3 slices each ~7gspro each slice)on whole wheat for lunch(~12-1pm) a small bag of corn nuts and an orange.

get home and usually have a bowl of noodles(52g carb/10g pro) and a can of tuna(45g pro) (2-3pm)

eat a small snack usually chips(hot cheetos.... I know not healthy)

have the same shake from the morn again bout 1.5-2 hours before working out (shake at 7-8 wo @ 9-10)

Come home have simple pro shake and skim milkright away and whatever the wifey cooks up (if shes nice enough too) bout an hour or two after that. usually a steak chicken breast or pork with potatoes rice or noodles.

Always go to sleep with food in my stomach.

prob adds to around 3000-4000 cals ed rough guess.... I guess I could hit the diet tracker and find out when Im not being lazy.

I dont get nearly enough veggies as I should and need to find a good multi V and veggie pill to make up for it as I wont likely change my diet(pallet) to accommodate them.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just looking at your pics, are u going to get yer shoulders up man, not bashin i just want u to have sum constutive critisiim.
lol
ya delts are def my weak point, specially since my bis and tris are fairly strong.... Makes for awkwardly small lookin delts.... they are fairly well defined (dunno if the light in the pics allows for this to be seen) but not nearly as large as id prefer.

Im currently using a pre-exhaustion method on shoulder days to just drain them before even touching any compound exercises and trying expressly to focus lifts to make sure ROM is only hitting delts and not allowing traps to take over (raising front and lateral raises above parallel to ground)... Ive already started to see progress using his method, hopefully it will continue.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid man. You can definitely afford to have some cheats in there with the amount of calorie expenditure.

My live situation is beat right now as well. For some reason I can't access it in my dorm, so I'm paying for it and can't play halo, madden, or cod. Damn...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds solid man. You can definitely afford to have some cheats in there with the amount of calorie expenditure.

My live situation is beat right now as well. For some reason I can't access it in my dorm, so I'm paying for it and can't play halo, madden, or cod. Damn...
wow id be pissed... you know what to do though right???

Dorms and even some apartment complexes that are kown to student housing are all LAN linked, find out who else has Xboxs and then you guys run a system link game directly from the wall to a router (or if broadband ports are on the wall directly from there).

We used to do this for the OG Xbox and OG halo before live was out, its a hell of alot more fun to hear the guy you just killed screaming obscenities from down the hall or next door then over a mic anyways. plus being able to see their shamed faces the next day knowing you humped the hell outta their dead bodies. lol

:numbered: