Poops Prime Log

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Hey PP, I see you're stacking a couple products here. Hope all is going well. Now will you please get your A$$ to the peptides section!? :P CJC/GHRP are callin' yer name son....you know it!

I may pick up a supp to run w/my peps. Since I won't do slin, I'm looking into pslin and AP. Nice log...thanks for sharing bro.

I see Mullet's in here....raisin' some hell...good to see ya chief!

-Papa!-

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Hey PP, I see you're stacking a couple products here. Hope all is going well. Now will you please get your A$$ to the peptides section!? :P CJC/GHRP are callin' yer name son....you know it!

I may pick up a supp to run w/my peps. Since I won't do slin, I'm looking into pslin and AP. Nice log...thanks for sharing bro.

I see Mullet's in here....raisin' some hell...good to see ya chief!

-Papa!-
    LOL dont you worry Ive been following all the posts over there.... sadly I cant posses darts (slin pins) for about 1.5 years... the second thats over Im all over it, till then its just researching planning and drooling over everyone elses logs.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Your low back discomfort could be something as simple as piriformis syndrome. Could also be facet irritation. Does the leg pain go past the knee? Does flexion or extension of the trunk alleviate or exacerbate the symptoms? From what you have stated, I would say that segmental radiculopathy is unlikely.
    Based on what he's described here (and what we've talked about outside this thread), a radiculopathy type injury of sciatic nerve root involovement sounds very much like a potential issue here. I am interested in why you say otherwise though.

Either way, MRI is the only way to solidly confirm or deny diagnosis with this type of injury.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Based on what he's described, a radiculopathy type injury of sciatic nerve root involvement sounds very much like a potential issue here. I am interested in why you say otherwise though.
    it seems as though the nerve impingement has subsided, I occasionally still have a tightness in my lower right back where the pain originated but no longer have the pain/burning of obvious nerve origin extending down my leg.

Do you suppose it couldve been something less serious, like an inflamed muscle that was pinching the nerve? or possibly something stopped pinching the nerve altogether? do you suppose it could possibly return or get re-pinched during certain activities?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    it seems as though the nerve impingement has subsided, I occasionally still have a tightness in my lower right back where the pain originated but no longer have the pain/burning of obvious nerve origin extending down my leg.

Do you suppose it couldve been something less serious, like an inflamed muscle that was pinching the nerve? or possibly something stopped pinching the nerve altogether? do you suppose it could possibly return or get re-pinched during certain activities?
    Absolutely. Any injury in or around a nerve root complex can cause swelling and compress nerve endings. This can give pseudo-type presentation symptoms of a more complicated issue.

I'd play it by ear here and see where rest gets you.

BTW - Vegas was PIMP!!

Legendary

6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Absolutely. Any injury in or around a nerve root complex can cause swelling and compress nerve endings. This can give pseudo-type presentation symptoms of a more complicated issue.

I'd play it by ear here and see where rest gets you.

BTW - Vegas was PIMP!!
    aahhh damn!!!! saw you guys had a booth! sadly with all the mishaps couldnt make it as planned... hopefully next year Ill be back on my feet financially and be able to make the trip... also hopefully WE will have a booth

Def gonna keep an eye out n "try" to take it easy... my back workouts dont seem to really bother it as only my seated rows really hit lower back and I think the long extension I do actually acts much like an inversion table would do and helps the spine decompress... no deads though for sure.... at least for a while.

My main worry is the work I do with all the slightly bent over work of hoeing the ground and shoveling stuff, then lifting alot and bending over, gonna have to take it easy and careful there.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Based on what he's described here (and what we've talked about outside this thread), a radiculopathy type injury of sciatic nerve root involovement sounds very much like a potential issue here. I am interested in why you say otherwise though.

Either way, MRI is the only way to solidly confirm or deny diagnosis with this type of injury.
    Typically, patients with segmental radiculopathy experience symptoms that are much more severe. He would know if he had a disk protrusion. With piriformis syndrome, the piriformis muscle spasms and irritates the sciatic nerve where they meet in the buttock. Hypertonic piriformis may be from something as simple as anatomical short leg or external rotation of the limb while walking. Piriformis syndrome results in leg pain in the distribution of the sciatic nerve, below the knee.

Facet syndrome, on the other hand, results when meniscoids get trapped in the facet joint or when the facets have become irritated. Increased lumbar lordosis may cause enough chronic stress to the joint to irritate it, or it may occur during lifting activities (especially with twisting). Because of the nerves innervating the facet joint, there is referred pain down the posterior leg, but this does not go below the knee.

Correct, MRI is diagnostic for disk involvement. Plain films may show it if significant. A neurological exam is also quite helpful.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Typically, patients with segmental radiculopathy experience symptoms that are much more severe. He would know if he had a disk protrusion. With piriformis syndrome, the piriformis muscle spasms and irritates the sciatic nerve where they meet in the buttock. Hypertonic piriformis may be from something as simple as anatomical short leg or external rotation of the limb while walking. Piriformis syndrome results in leg pain in the distribution of the sciatic nerve, below the knee.

Facet syndrome, on the other hand, results when meniscoids get trapped in the facet joint or when the facets have become irritated. Increased lumbar lordosis may cause enough chronic stress to the joint to irritate it, or it may occur during lifting activities (especially with twisting). Because of the nerves innervating the facet joint, there is referred pain down the posterior leg, but this does not go below the knee.

Correct, MRI is diagnostic for disk involvement. Plain films may show it if significant. A neurological exam is also quite helpful.
    Your response is well articulated and informative, however i have to disagree that he'd surely know if a lumbar disk was protruding. Way too many structural and supportive structure injuries that can contribute to the cause of these type of symptoms/issues.

Plain films won't show much unless it's a VERY obvious spinal deformity, subluxation, or fracture. While i agree that a neurological exam is warranted to support further diagnostic evaluation, things of this nature are nothing but speculation online considering no physical assessment was or has been performed. Issues involving arthritic boney changes such as ankylosing spondylitis can cause similar issues.

To be certain, he needs a diagnostic evaluation of the affected area involved.

Legendary

9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

9-30-08

well the numbers are up again.... not so easy today with going heavier on delts to start but still was pretty strong (subjectively as shoulders are my weakest group) but Tris just really excelled when I pushed em today.... heres how it went.

Lifts:(this week/last week)
    front raises- 20x10, 30x10, 30x10
    __________ 15x10, 10x10, 20x10
    lateral raises- 15x10, 25x10, 25x10
    ____________15x15, 10x10, 20x10
    Arnold press- 30x10, 40x10
    ___________ 30x10, 35x10, 35x8
    CB seated military press- 55x10, 75x10, 105x8
    _____________________ 55x10, 75x10, 95x10
    rope pulldown- 45x10
    _____________40x10
    single hand push down(r/l)- 35/35x10, 45/45x10, 55/55x10
    _______________________ 30/30x10, 35/35x8
    Reverse grip pulldown(EZ bar)- 70x10, 85x10, 125x2(105x8) (two plates stuck two reps then dropped)
    __________________________45x10, 50x10
    lateral cable raise(l/r)- 20x10, 30x10
    __________________ 15/15x10, 20/20x10, 20/20x10
    front cable raises(l/r)- 30/30x10, 35/40x10 (plate below stuck again on Right and didnt notice)
    __________________ 20/20x10, 25/25x10, 25/25x10
    Iso lateral Raise(l/r)- 10/10x15, 20/20x10(not done last week)
    shoulder press machine- 75x10, 105x10, 105x10
    ____________________ 75x10, 105x10, 75x12

Workout notes:
    Again not the strongest shoulder workout you may see for some but pretty well up there for me, especially in the lateral/front raises. Ive never controlled 30lb DB's that well before (dont believe in just heaving any old weight up in front of me, nothing gained IMO) especially for my left side as its a bad shoulder(snowboarding) and during all laterals and front raises I have to tighten it very hard to make sure it doesnt slip out/sprain... dont think I will increase those next week for the sake of making sure I dont injure my shoulder, Im sure I could do more with my muscles but not sure my shoulder itself will stay in place... F that up and there goes benching, and most of my back workout as well... no thank you.

Will def keep pushin the shoulder pressin and arnolds though... BTW I do my arnolds a lil different to keep alot of pressure on my delts. I only bring my elbows a lil lower then 90 and then squeeze them in front of my face, separate again and press upwards, this means I never get to a full resting position on the drop theres constant pressure on the delts and by squeezing them together in front of my face it slowly rotates from my main delts to the front then back to the main and up... pretty killer to say the least. Im sure I could do ALOT more Reps/weight if I were to drop my elbows to my sides or gut like most do and took most the pressure off them each rep.... I like the burn with my variation though.

Side notes:
    Forgot to check my weight today, will just do it on thurs (tomorrow is an off day) when I go back in for chest again and the start of week 3. I will say though that my arms are looking more vascular, I noticed my bi's look a lil fuller today (DID work them out yesterday though) and my obliques are showing more and more with the small handles slowly fading, all the while Im gaining strength..... pretty good in my books... cant wait to see what the end result is.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Prime has him in the gym 24/7, HE CAN'T LEAVE!! lol

Poops about the back: John covered it perfectly, but coming from myself (2 completly ruptured discs at l-4 +l-5 and a bulging at l-3) your symptoms sound very similar to my symptoms). I have yet to have back surgery, and PT did nothing. Epidurals worked wonders, but its not a permanent fix. This is only assuming you have disc issues and not something else impinging the nerve or area. Like John said just take it careful and don't put yourself in situations (deadlifts lol) that have the potential to really do some damage. Everyone on here is young, we need our backs!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Sub'd
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Prime has him in the gym 24/7, HE CAN'T LEAVE!! lol

Poops about the back: John covered it perfectly, but coming from myself (2 completly ruptured discs at l-4 +l-5 and a bulging at l-3) your symptoms sound very similar to my symptoms). I have yet to have back surgery, and PT did nothing. Epidurals worked wonders, but its not a permanent fix. This is only assuming you have disc issues and not something else impinging the nerve or area. Like John said just take it careful and don't put yourself in situations (deadlifts lol) that have the potential to really do some damage. Everyone on here is young, we need our backs!
    Definitely! Again Im hopin it was just a temporary inflamation of some sort or other impingement that was relieved other then a disc issue, dont want this to be a reoccurring thing... so def will be watching it and taking things carefully.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

A lil note:

I thought I noticed a dude eyeballin my arms alot today while we were clearing this field of brush with flat shovels and looked at em myself realizing they look a bit fuller and the vein running across the peak is standing out more then usual... THEN right before we go home from work he walks over to me and goes "man your lookin bigger every time I see you, you on some steroids or somethin?" told him "nope not yet, will be soon though", then he kinda looked sheepish realizing I was getting bigger like this without em and just walked away, lol.

when others start taking notice and saying things is when I REALLY know its happening and not just me thinkin so...

when I got home and peeled off the shirt noticed chest is lookin thicker too BTW.... Cant wait to see what this next week brings.

Takin today off for rest then start the repeat for round 3 on thurs.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Its always nice when other people comment on your progress!
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

10-2-08

Today went GREAT, set some good goals and met almost all of them. I also was able to weigh myself:

187.5lbs!

So thats 4.5lbs in 2 weeks!!! Goes to show I AM bigger everytime my coworker sees me!!! Still got 3 more to go solo too(before I start the switch to Epi) so this is def lookin good!

Also am looking more defined and vascular, so possibly losing fat as well, obviously didnt have much bf from starting pics but still think theres some trade off happening.

Tonights workout went as planned, actually set some PR's too! (although must admit at my strongest I didnt do this exercise BUT none the less this is an all time high for this exercise). Also realized I was mistaken for a lift from last week (75 for DB incline, really 70)as I saw the DB again and realized it was sitting in the wrong spot last week (not marked on DB at all just rack), soooo I made sure to get it for real this week.
    Heres how it went....

Lifts:
    This week/
    Last week
    PR

Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
    _________ 40x10, 60x10, 70x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 70x10, 90x10, 100x8(+1for right only)
    _____________________________ 70x10, 80x10, 85x10
    BW dips- 10, 10, 13(less BUT did just hit alot harder last 2 sets
    ________10, 10, 20
    bent over Cable flys(each side)- 60x10, 80x6(less again...but then things pick back up...)
    __________________________ 60x10, 85x10
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 55x20, 65x14 (BAM!!! was pumped after this)
    ______________________________ _ 50x15, 60x15
    (again theres constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER and I still Luv em )
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
    Cable cross overs(each arm)- 65x10, 80x10, 100x10(WHOLE STACK BTW)
    _______________________60x10, 75x10, 95x10
    Right pec only fly machine- not done this week

_____________________ 40x10, 60x10, 80x10

Was waaaay friggin pumped after this tonight, I always do major stretching and flexing between each set (sometimes just hang from the wide slant grips on pull up bar for 10 seconds or let the cable weights stretch me out and lean forward) and this just made the pump all the bigger.... also wifey was there tonight with me and sat there for my 100lb entire stack(s) set, needless to say her eyes got HUGE and when I dropped the pin to the bottom she was like, "your not gonna hurt yourself???" I then explain "hurt, no, BUT gotta push or you wont grow", then after she saw me smash it for 10 reps she was like "you made that look easy!" and again I tell her thats actually the most Ive ever done.... was hella swole after this W.O. pecs just hangin off and even my arms were holding a nice pump.... Must say I look WAY better now at 187.5 then I did in feb at 198 with more BF.

Back is even fairly tight (probably arched it too much during my TUT set) and my traps are standing off fairly well and lookin cut up.... cant wait to see if I have some major DOMS or not tomorrow or the next day (working out nights usually leaves me with DOMS 2 days later not next day).... I would be suprised if I didnt with how I felt it in my pecs tonight and the huge pump.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work spence!

Legendary

17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice work spence!
    Thanks John, Nice avi
  18. Guest

10-2-08

Today went GREAT, set some good goals and met almost all of them. I also was able to weigh myself:

187.5lbs!

So thats 4.5lbs in 2 weeks!!! Goes to show I AM bigger everytime my coworker sees me!!! Still got 3 more to go solo too(before I start the switch to Epi) so this is def lookin good!

Also am looking more defined and vascular, so possibly losing fat as well, obviously didnt have much bf from starting pics but still think theres some trade off happening.

Tonights workout went as planned, actually set some PR's too! (although must admit at my strongest I didnt do this exercise BUT none the less this is an all time high for this exercise). Also realized I was mistaken for a lift from last week (75 for DB incline, really 70)as I saw the DB again and realized it was sitting in the wrong spot last week (not marked on DB at all just rack), soooo I made sure to get it for real this week.
    Heres how it went....

Lifts:
    This week/
    Last week
    PR

Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
    _________ 40x10, 60x10, 70x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 70x10, 90x10, 100x8(+1for right only)
    _____________________________ 70x10, 80x10, 85x10
    BW dips- 10, 10, 13(less BUT did just hit alot harder last 2 sets
    ________10, 10, 20
    bent over Cable flys(each side)- 60x10, 80x6(less again...but then things pick back up...)
    __________________________ 60x10, 85x10
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 55x20, 65x14 (BAM!!! was pumped after this)
    ______________________________ _ 50x15, 60x15
    (again theres constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER and I still Luv em )
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
    Cable cross overs(each arm)- 65x10, 80x10, 100x10(WHOLE STACK BTW)
    _______________________60x10, 75x10, 95x10
    Right pec only fly machine- not done this week

_____________________ 40x10, 60x10, 80x10

Was waaaay friggin pumped after this tonight, I always do major stretching and flexing between each set (sometimes just hang from the wide slant grips on pull up bar for 10 seconds or let the cable weights stretch me out and lean forward) and this just made the pump all the bigger.... also wifey was there tonight with me and sat there for my 100lb entire stack(s) set, needless to say her eyes got HUGE and when I dropped the pin to the bottom she was like, "your not gonna hurt yourself???" I then explain "hurt, no, BUT gotta push or you wont grow", then after she saw me smash it for 10 reps she was like "you made that look easy!" and again I tell her thats actually the most Ive ever done.... was hella swole after this W.O. pecs just hangin off and even my arms were holding a nice pump.... Must say I look WAY better now at 187.5 then I did in feb at 198 with more BF.

Back is even fairly tight (probably arched it too much during my TUT set) and my traps are standing off fairly well and lookin cut up.... cant wait to see if I have some major DOMS or not tomorrow or the next day (working out nights usually leaves me with DOMS 2 days later not next day).... I would be suprised if I didnt with how I felt it in my pecs tonight and the huge pump.

Poop USPlabs PRIME is just tribulus...must be placebo
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks John, Nice avi
    I always enjoy following your logs. Nice work here. I may have to give "prime" a try shortly.

Yes......the avy is sweet.

Legendary

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Poop USPlabs PRIME is just tribulus...must be placebo
    I shart placebos for breakfast

This is some dandy trib.
  21. Guest

I POOP placebos for breakfast

fixed
  22. Guest

This is some dandy trib.
    Maybe its hydroponic
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Maybe its hydroponic
    Aquaticus, hydroponic???? hmmmm maybe THATS the extra help Im getting, not a placebo but potcebo????

LOL

what a world it would be if you could smoke your cake and eat it too... wait they already did that with brownies... nm

On a more serious note, could you grow Tibulus aquaticus in a hydroponic fashion to speed growth cycles and increase all around potency with more easily controlled PH's and N-P-K levels?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Great log PP. It is really good to hear your unbiased feedback on the product. I also like knowing you have gained with the big boys (Epi) so you know what you are talking about when detailing your gains with this product. I do hate that USP/Mullet have had to put up with the negativity on this product that doesn't seem deserverd. Especially with all the ****ty products that other vendors have on the market these days. I can't wait to crack my PRIME bottle on Monday.

Based on your experience should I stick with 6 pills/day every day or proceed with the 5 on/2 off? Part of my says fukk my CNS as it can rest when I am dead. LMFAO!
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

On a more serious note, could you grow Tibulus aquaticus in a hydroponic fashion to speed growth cycles and increase all around potency with more easily controlled PH's and N-P-K levels?
    It is possible, but due to the long gestation cycle of Trib A., it is highly unlikely. In purchasing the raws, we were forced to purchase many pre-gestated plants, in addition to wildly collected raws. The issue with some of these herbals is quite simple: The fickleness and rarity of their distribution! Soil quality, longitude and latitude, as well as native topography greatly shape the quality of the glycoside content therein. Altering the growth conditions would necessarily alter the conditions of the product!

It is for this exact reason we own and gestate our own raws, in their native soil.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It is possible, but due to the long gestation cycle of Trib A., it is highly unlikely. In purchasing the raws, we were forced to purchase many pre-gestated plants, in addition to wildly collected raws. The issue with some of these herbals is quite simple: The fickleness and rarity of their distribution! Soil quality, longitude and latitude, as well as native topography greatly shape the quality of the glycoside content therein. Altering the growth conditions would necessarily alter the conditions of the product!

It is for this exact reason we own and gestate our own raws, in their native soil.
    Yes but you can make everything better in hydro, trust me!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Just pay attention to those soils..ie they may be exhausted of their key nutrients over the years.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yes but you can make everything better in hydro, trust me!
    Difficult to hydroponically gestate anything when the gestation period is several years, though! Quick crops are easy and highly beneficial in this respect; longer crops, unfortunately, do not leave room for expansion and so forth.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Great log PP. It is really good to hear your unbiased feedback on the product. I also like knowing you have gained with the big boys (Epi) so you know what you are talking about when detailing your gains with this product. I do hate that USP/Mullet have had to put up with the negativity on this product that doesn't seem deserverd. Especially with all the ****ty products that other vendors have on the market these days. I can't wait to crack my PRIME bottle on Monday.

Based on your experience should I stick with 6 pills/day every day or proceed with the 5 on/2 off? Part of my says fukk my CNS as it can rest when I am dead. LMFAO!
    well I think that 5 on 2 off is cool, If I were to take any off it would only be one day..... BUT I train hard (usually) and rest correctly so my CNS shouldnt be shot, the only way youll do that is if you are training like every day just cause you feel like you can (which not being sore today seems like I can train) BUT you gotta remember you GROW on your off days and while resting/sleeping and I personally want to take advantage of Prime during these recovery days as well, thus 7 days a week.

If I were you since you only have one bottle for this I would run the 5 on 2 off to maximize the duration of the prime being ran and make sure your two days off are back to back.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

that makes sense.... well hopefully you guys can get enough to be growin out there in proper conditions that you can continue to provide this awesome product.

You said wildly collected? is it possible to go and transplant many wild plants that are younger in order to increase future yeilds without having to wait an entire growth cycle? should pay a bunch of locals to go find these n bring em in.....

Still floating along the same lines of hydro, can cuttings and clones be made of these more mature plants to once again increase total crop number without having to wait an entire growth cycle?

what do these plants even look like? are they a fairly leafy plant with multiple stalks/branches like canibus or are they more like a spinach or tobacco where its mostly leaf of a center stalk?
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

WHHHHOOOOAAAA I just did a picture search, couldnt find anything on aquaticus BUT did see pics of terresrtis.... DAMN THINGS A WEED!!!

It grows right out here in the desert! Its that damn goats head weed with the thorns that used to pop my bike tires as a kid and get stuck in my feet, I HATE THAT THING!!!

And here if you get enough of it and exract something from that nasty weed you can increase test??? who in there right mind thought to do that???

well I guess Im happy they did.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Enjoying the convos in this log man, interesting reads.

Oh and side note (for you and John), but I got my xbox live back at school (yea I'm a hax0r). You guys ever feel like getting lit up in halo 3 or COD add me: MrWhite023 (yes after reservoir dogs).
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    actually if its RROD, should be covered still. microsoft extended the warranty out to 3 years on em for that specific issue. so you still have 2 months left
    yep! my warranty was expired but if you get those crazy red rings, Microsoft will fix it for free. They sent me a box, I took to UPS, shipped for free and had a new one in a couple weeks.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    yep! my warranty was expired but if you get those crazy red rings, Microsoft will fix it for free. They sent me a box, I took to UPS, shipped for free and had a new one in a couple weeks.
    I actually had a stroke of luck in that sense: I experienced the 'Rings of Death' prior to Microsoft retroactively extending that particular issue into the Warranty agreement; however - out of sheer laziness - I delayed reporting the issue, though unaware of the extension. By the time I actually contacted them, the warranty was extended, and I received my free Box.

I believe my user handle is El Positions; though, I can't say I play much!

Sex > Video Games.

Sex while playing video games = Life.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I actually had a stroke of luck in that sense: I experienced the 'Rings of Death' prior to Microsoft retroactively extending that particular issue into the Warranty agreement; however - out of sheer laziness - I delayed reporting the issue, though unaware of the extension. By the time I actually contacted them, the warranty was extended, and I received my free Box.

I believe my user handle is El Positions; though, I can't say I play much!

Sex > Video Games.

Great bro..I had a bit of luck as well. I didnt know about the extention but was actually at gamestop inquiring about a purchase of a new one when I salesperson told me the scoop.

About Prime.. Ive been on Prime for just 5 days and I notice really big ejaculations..and very strong...like a water hose strong enough to put out a fire. Ive no idea why though since it has nothing to do with raising Test..
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Great bro..I had a bit of luck as well. I didnt know about the extention but was actually at gamestop inquiring about a purchase of a new one when I salesperson told me the scoop.

About Prime.. Ive been on Prime for just 5 days and I notice really big ejaculations..and very strong...like a water hose strong enough to put out a fire. Ive no idea why though since it has nothing to do with raising Test..
    Full disclosure here: The complete forthrightness with which you said that made me go *ugh* out loud; I then made a funny face, shook my head for a second, and then began typing.

Good to hear though!

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Full disclosure here: The complete forthrightness with which you said that made me go *ugh* out loud; I then made a funny face, shook my head for a second, and then began typing.

Good to hear though!

LOLz...I'm not one to speak in fancy terms and scientific jargon, but Ill tell you like it is.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Sex > Video Games.

Probably the single greatest quotes I have ever seen. If I had enough room that would be going in the sig. Since I can't Im facebooking that **** ahahah.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO SEX and VIDOE GAMES!!! lol, thats the stuff dreams are made of.... gotta look jacked while doin both though so dont forget to set down both your joysticks and hit the gym every once in a while guys.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Probably the single greatest quotes I have ever seen. If I had enough room that would be going in the sig. Since I can't Im facebooking that **** ahahah.
    My previous girlfriend - the last one prior to my fiance - would always 'felate' (pronounced, fe-lashe ala Superbad) me while I played video games; I actually would always use reverse psychology, and claimed "I bet you can't throw me off my game while giving me head!".

Bwaha; I'm evil - get over it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. Poops returned
    By poopypants in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:55 PM
  4. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 09:58 PM
  5. Poops Propadrol Log.