Poops Prime Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ya thats the pain for sure.... wonder if it happened when I pulled the tendon in my lower back last year.... There was a good loud pop but I was told tendons could pop too.

Sadly I dont have insurance that would cover an MRI(unless it costs more then a $1000 then the state will take over payment 100%, anything less I pay 100%) but maybe this should be taken more seriously? herniated discs are no joke as my mother in law is having to deal with a severe one right now....

Do I need to worry about any lifts really hurting this? carrying heavy things? damn this is upsetting if its that serious.
    Yes tendons can pop, but a much more common incidence with ligament involvement. It COULD be something of concern spence, not saying it is though by any means. A good physical exam with diagnostic intervention is the only way to completely rule out injury, or the potential for.

My advice is if you're already having some issues, it's best to have a thorough eval of structural lumbar components. Long term effects from repeated injury/aggravation can cause issues just in your daily activites of living in the end.

I would not be doing anything heavy at this point that may be putting direct stress/load on the lumbar region. Will you guys be getting medical insurance shortly?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yes tendons can pop, but a much more common incidence with ligament involvement. It COULD be something of concern spence, not saying it is though by any means. A good physical exam with diagnostic intervention is the only way to completely rule out injury, or the potential for.

My advice is if you're already having some issues, it's best to have a thorough eval of structural lumbar components. Long term effects from repeated injury/aggravation can cause issues just in your daily activites of living in the end.

I would not be doing anything heavy at this point that may be putting direct stress/load on the lumbar region. Will you guys be getting medical insurance shortly?
    ... this would be something months away... wifey is bout to graduate and started her internship but dunno how long her probation period will be if she gets hired before she gets benefits... if they offer any for med billers.... sad state of affairs for sure.

so a military press would be inadvisable eh?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

... this would be something months away... wifey is bout to graduate and started her internship but dunno how long her probation period will be if she gets hired before she gets benefits... if they offer any for med billers.... sad state of affairs for sure.

so a military press would be inadvisable eh?
    Mosts jobs have the standard 3 month probation period before they kick in.

As long as you're not going very heavy you should be ok, but i wouldn't risk anything that will place any significant load on the lumbar spine. Seated military press would be a better option with a 90 degree bench for back support. The key is to have added support for that region when stress to the area is potential.

Legendary

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Mosts jobs have the standard 3 month probation period before they kick in.

As long as you're not going very heavy you should be ok, but i wouldn't risk anything that will place any significant load on the lumbar spine. Seated military press would be a better option with a 90 degree bench for back support. The key is to have added support for that region when stress to the area is potential.
    ya I do all shoulder exercises seated as I cant handle the strain on the lower back as it is.

Welp Ill just have to be extra careful... shoulders tonight....

I hate things that slow me down.... at least this one isnt too serious yet... just have to make sure not to make it worse.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

you think peptides would help in a situation like this? Or would this need something more serious if it is a disc impinging on a nerve, like surgery or physical therapy/chiropractor.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

you think peptides would help in a situation like this? Or would this need something more serious if it is a disc impinging on a nerve, like surgery or physical therapy/chiropractor.
    If it's true structural or disc involvement, surgical intervention is going to be the only long term solution.

Good luck poops, and thanks for the link earlier.

Legendary

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

no prob man!! Thanks for all the advice!

heres shoulders...

front raises- 15x10
    lateral raises- 15x15
    front raises- 10x10
    lateral raises- 10x10
    front raises- 20x10
    lateral raises- 20x10
    Arnold press- 30x10, 35x10, 35x8
    CB seated military press- 55x10, 75x10, 95x10
    rope pulldown- 40x10
    single hand push down(r/l)- 30/30x10, 35/35x8
    Reverse grip pulldown(EZ bar)- 45x10, 50x10
    lateral cable raise(l/r)- 15/15x10, 20/20x10, 20/20x10
    front cable raises(l/r)- 20/20x10, 25/25x10, 25/25x10
    shoulder press machine- 75x10, 105x10, 75x12

was a pretty good pretty strong workout... wondering if I was feeling some stirrings of extra help as inter set recovery was pretty good and was feeling the desire to continue hittin it upon completion... dunno will have to wait for one of my better days again (chest or back.... my faves) to really see if its makin a difference.

Weight is actually up to 184.5 ...... this is good.... also chest is lookin larger through the day, not exactly pumped just fuller, odd as I havnt hit chest for a few days, just back and bis yesterday..... maybe this is the start, maybe its a fluke and Ill crap a giant one tomorrow along with my "fullness" of the pecs. Not callin it till I hit +5lbs and/or am really "feeling" it, then all this can be considered stirrings of something bigger.

hopefully I can continue to lift as I have been regardless of my "injury" as right now its more of a nuisance and pain then a debilitating injury, still seem to have full ROM with all my exercises, hopefully it wont effect leg presses and Ill have to be omitting squats altogether as I am almost certain these will hurt me or at least inflame the nerve problem... not worth the increase in ass muscles, Ill stick to the press machine.

till tomorrow.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

nothing to note today, decided Id take today off instead of going 3 in a row.... well I may go... got nothing else to do... just was hoping to make up a day in cals without spending too many.... well didnt do nothin but clean today, no hard labor.... Ahhhhh what do you guys think??? legs????
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yah im also runing prime for 8 weeks , but one thing i dont get is i have been adding weight to ALL of my lefts and i purpossly try to over train but i cant be sore the next day. no joke i really try hard and mix it up hella, im really tight the next day but not sore, also on the weekends i dont really FEEL prime but during the week when i lift super hard i really feel it. i also think that the more i lift the more i feel the hyped up effects! and now im strating to think that its not all hype
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    yah im also runing prime for 8 weeks , but one thing i dont get is i have been adding weight to ALL of my lefts and i purpossly try to over train but i cant be sore the next day. no joke i really try hard and mix it up hella, im really tight the next day but not sore, also on the weekends i dont really FEEL prime but during the week when i lift super hard i really feel it. i also think that the more i lift the more i feel the hyped up effects! and now im strating to think that its not all hype
    It's not what I have seen is conclusive in my mind. Yes you are dispaying similar effects to my son, doesn't seem to matter what I throw at him he doesn't get sore, and he's lifting heavy. He sometimes gets tired but then he's right back at it with the same intensity. It's a bit freaky...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's not what I have seen is conclusive in my mind. Yes you are dispaying similar effects to my son, doesn't seem to matter what I throw at him he doesn't get sore, and he's lifting heavy. He sometimes gets tired but then he's right back at it with the same intensity. It's a bit freaky...
    I see that with the right prebed formula at 40 years old Somnidren-gh or bulletproof does that for me, at least the soreness part.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thats exactly wat i ment, because i work out so hard and expcet to be a certen amount of sorness but im not??
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%

Your low back discomfort could be something as simple as piriformis syndrome. Could also be facet irritation. Does the leg pain go past the knee? Does flexion or extension of the trunk alleviate or exacerbate the symptoms? From what you have stated, I would say that segmental radiculopathy is unlikely.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

well I figure any major impingement of the nerve can be ruled out regardless and it can be chalked up to maybe a temporary pinch, inflammation of some sort or something else altogether.... have no clue what the other syndrome is you mentioned, how its caused or what all the symptoms are... but if it doesnt have to do with the SI nerve then I doubt its it as every person Ive spoken to on here and outside the boards (two fellows at work who have had major SI problems before) said thats exactly what they experienced in the way of symptoms.....

like I said though luckily it seems it was temporary as I only BARELY feel it upon sitting for long periods of time and its not nearly as intense a pain/burning it was most the time and no where near the almost throbbing pain it was at first. I figure it was from being bent over swinging a pick axe for about an hour then going and kickeg the back of a shovel under heavy gravel then the strain of scooping it up to toss it in a ditch.... any one of those actions I could see causing this pain.

Care to elaborate on your fancy words???
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Initial notes for the day:
    WELL WELL WELL!!!

Weight is sittin at 185.75 which is 2.75 lbs up since adding PRIME to my regimen exactly one week ago.... Veeeeeery interesting...

Also just KILLED IT in the gym today as far as endurance goes.... the last set felt just as fresh as the first.

Ran chest today for two reasons... 1) to get back on schedule with the routine I had set making lifts exactly one week apart and 2) cause I still have to go to work tomorrow and want to be able to walk:bruce3: where as if I hit legs tomorrow I will have the whole weekend to recover. comparative notes on lifts below.

Additional side notes:
    I have been experiencing something that others have as well that can be looked at as both a good and bad thing.... to save time heres the thread where its discussed and more importantly below my experience today....

Prime - Anyone having Blood Sugar problems??
    From what I have observed some body types are really going to have to pack in the calories to avoid this feeling. My test subject is an Endo and he's taking his with his main meals. I have noticed in his case though that he is definitely burning up more calories than he normally would. This has given him a tremendous recomp effect, adding a lot of muscle and losing fat. I can imagine an ecto having problems with this, I think this body type will really need to eat a lot more than normal.
    Agreed... BUT it allows for one to bump up the dirty cals and not worry so much as even an Ecto has to normally worry bout fat gain with some more dirty cals.

I think ALOT more fats and carbs are def required AND desired with this supp and will interpret into large strength gains, I mean whats better fuel then Fat? if your body can use it that is... and it seems this def would be the case with Prime!

I am def giving this the test here, although I AM taking Prime alongside AP and Pslin preworkout I have been doing this for a while (AP/pslin) and should def be able to notice any changes in my normal routine/diet and hypo levels....

Like today after working hard at work I came in dosed my AP and Prime ate my nearly 800cal meal and was still shaking as I was putting away my last bite of sandwich.... this DEF shows an increase in energy use and glycogen depletion(prob from being used for repair and extra storage in muscles which in turn brings the strength) over normally where If Id eat I was fine and would only show hypoglycemic symptoms when I took AP A) in a fasted state and didnt eat within 20min or B) had taken Pslin and then worked out and didnt get my post workout meal in fast enough. Both A and B were immediately alleviated upon intake of carbs of any form.... today as I said I was DONE eating and still shaking and looking for someone with some candy......
    So with this in mind I decided to add about 1.5 table spoons of oil to my shake this evening before working out, its another 21g's of fat and 180 cals... no small thing when my shake is already breaching 1000 cals... Took me about 1H 45min to make sure it was digested drinking it 15->20 min after taking my pslin but once in the gym I think it def helped and luckily and surprisingly it didnt even feel like it was there or about to come back up on me, lol.

Which leads me to my workout....

Lifts:
    Last week/
    This week

Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 60x10
    _________ 40x10, 60x10, 75x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 70x10 80x10 85x8
    _____________________________ 70x10 80x10 85x10
    BW dips- 10, 12, 12
    ________10, 10, 20!!!
    bent over Cable flys(each side)- 70x10
    __________________________ 60x10, 85x10
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 70x10(5/5)
    ______________________________ _ 50x15, 60x15
    (again theres constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER and I still Luv em )
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!(BOTH WEEKS)
    Cable cross overs- 70x10
    ________________60x10, 75x10, 95x10!!!
    Right pec only fly machine- 70x10, 70x10
    (gotta laggin booby)
    _____________________ 40x10, 60x10, 80x10

So not only can you see that almost all lifts were improved but volume was easily increased as well! I would finish a certian lift (dips and cable cross overs (press)) and just feel like WOW that was way too easy, lets see what overdrive is like.... didnt expect when I though lets see If I can hit 20 dips on my 3rd set (9th set for total exercises) that Id actually do it, and I only expected to get like 5 or 6 reps out with the 95's!!! but the strength was just there!

needless to say Im very impressed thus far, especially if this trend continues. I feel this is just the tip of the iceberg though given Im only 7 days into my 40 (decided to run 40 of 7 days straight instead of 50 of 6 on 1 off)..... and this isnt even on a CYCLE!!! wonder how this will do for my gains comin up after this with Epi???? will I keep gaining at this rate??? what If I were to throw it back in again through PCT???? I mean Im goin nuts with the things Im thinkin right now.... I should calm down and wait to see if this continues first... but if it does...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think that is a good move adding calories. I am glad that our shared feedback is benefiting. I got this from reading other logs and my observations with my experiences.

Another observation that I made last night that I think might be important for us getting the most out of prime. I noticed that you can force the envelope more that your mind would normally allow. Let me explain, when my son tried to push his numbers up more than he would normally increase (more than he thought he could do logically) he was surprisingly successfull despite the weight feeling heavy he was able to complete the set where he had been aticipating possible failure. I have to admit this surpised me as well. There seems to be more in the tank than we think and we can't let our perceived limitations slow us down. So go for it, and I bet you surprise yourself. In retrospect I am seeing signs of this in other logs as well.

It's kind of weird how much extra you have when your push it on this stuff. It's like the normal boundries are pushed back some.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I think that is a good move adding calories. I am glad that our shared feedback is benefiting. I got this from reading other logs and my observations with my experiences.

Another observation that I made last night that I think might be important for us getting the most out of prime. I noticed that you can force the envelope more that your mind would normally allow. Let me explain, when my son tried to push his numbers up more than he would normally increase (more than he thought he could do logically) he was surprisingly successfull despite the weight feeling heavy he was able to complete the set where he had been aticipating possible failure. I have to admit this surpised me as well. There seems to be more in the tank than we think and we can't let our perceived limitations slow us down. So go for it, and I bet you surprise yourself. In retrospect I am seeing signs of this in other logs as well.

It's kind of weird how much extra you have when your push it on this stuff. It's like the normal boundries are pushed back some.
    I def agree... it was a bit ridiculous not being a CYCLE and to have the strength be there when I called on it much like when I am ON... Going for a test number I expect to fail at and complete with ease is just pleasing to say the least.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad you're still alive poops.. Here's some LOLage

19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Poops what type of oil did you add? Coconut oil would be perfect in this case since it is short-chain (fast digestion) and can be used for energy. Also if you do go buy some, buy unrefined. The first week looks very promising. Depending on how your log turns out I might give it another go;
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Poops what type of oil did you add? Coconut oil would be perfect in this case since it is short-chain (fast digestion) and can be used for energy. Also if you do go buy some, buy unrefined. The first week looks very promising. Depending on how your log turns out I might give it another go;
    Damn man I looked all over my local grocery mart for coconut oil and couldnt find some, I gotta check some more places... sadly Im having to use a corn/canola blend till I find it.

Ya I def am impressed thus far.... really Im still not where I want to be with it.... Im happy with the weight gain and the strength thus far BUT am waiting for the "FEELING" everyone describes and all the time pumps. I figure if it doesnt happen for me across 40days then its just not gonna happen, but so far its living up to expectations....

tell me have you tried AP and/or Pslin and did you like em? I think this may be helping really with Prime and possibly increasing its effectiveness with its being able to load nutrients (and in turn anything bound to them, ie Prime).... might not though too...
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Glad you're still alive poops.. Here's some LOLage

LOL thats tight, thanks OZ, dont be scurred to stop by more often... your ALWAYS welcome... So r yur kitayz
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%

LOL thats tight, thanks OZ, dont be scurred to stop by more often... your ALWAYS welcome... So r yur kitayz
    Thanks buddy

I'll be sure I do.
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Damn man I looked all over my local grocery mart for coconut oil and couldnt find some, I gotta check some more places... sadly Im having to use a corn/canola blend till I find it.

Ya I def am impressed thus far.... really Im still not where I want to be with it.... Im happy with the weight gain and the strength thus far BUT am waiting for the "FEELING" everyone describes and all the time pumps. I figure if it doesnt happen for me across 40days then its just not gonna happen, but so far its living up to expectations....

tell me have you tried AP and/or Pslin and did you like em? I think this may be helping really with Prime and possibly increasing its effectiveness with its being able to load nutrients (and in turn anything bound to them, ie Prime).... might not though too...
    Coconut Oil tends to be from the health food store. If all you can find is refined, you can use that at first but it won't have the other health benefits of unrefined.

I've used AP and PSlin extensively. PSlin I can feel working very well and I like using it although it makes me almost too hungry since I already process carbs well.

It is harder to say if AP works for me; even on AP i can still gain fat while bulking. I believe it has a moderate effect on me, nothing huge. AP/ Yellow Gold have been a staple of mine for over a year now though. They're usually impulse buys at sales, snagged a few at $35, didn't bite at the $25 sale though, there's something at NP coming in the future that got me to hold off
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    there's something at NP coming in the future that got me to hold off
    Spill it Steve!
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

veeeery interesting.... wonder what it may be...
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

didnt hit legs this weekend as planned as I had tons of laundry to do withthe wifey aka task master and my knee has been buggin anyhow.... will do a full body at home BW workout tomorrow as I dont hit the gym on sundays but cant have 3 down days in a row.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

I purchased my coconut oil from vitamin shoppe. Actually, it was one of the highest rated brands, but it was on sale ... however, I use it for scarring and facial blemishes.

Sadly enough, I have no idea when I'll start logging PRIME. I had started to take it two days ago, but then when I moved, everything got boxed up and put every which way, so I have no idea where half of my supps are....I think someone accidentally put some in storage.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

damn that sucks!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%

Yeah, Im a newly wed also, so flying around town looking for which place my supps got stashed isnt exactly her cup of tea.

Hopefully, I'll crack the case today or tomorrow while unpacking these damn room full of boxes
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

LOL good luck brother, both in the case of the missing goodies and the marriage
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

9-29-08

Im even more impressed with tonights workout now that I came back and looked at last weeks numbers then I was in the gym makin the new ones!

I knew I was comin into the WO with higher goals and also not saving bis for only 2 sets at the end... instead I wanted to pre-exhaust my bi's before hittin back so I could make sure they didnt over power the exercise and the back would take the brunt of the lifts.... weeeeeelll... heres the numbers...

Lifts:
    Pull ups- 10, 8
    Hammer curls- 35x20(l/r alternating)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 30x10
    Hammer curls- 25x10
    reverse grip EZ bar- 45x10
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 20x10
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down-55(each side)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 85x8(simultaneous again)
    Seated rows- 80x10, 100x10, 120x10
    Bent over DB rows- 25x10/10(left side then right), 35x10/10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10, 45x10
    reg grip EZ bar-45x10

I ended up blowin some lifts away as I misremembered what it was I did the week before... I hit an extra set of pull ups all my bi pre-exhaust sets and then went to hit the ISO lat pull down thinking I started the week before with 70 lbs, so when I put 55 on I thought I was shootin low and was just gonna focus on form and my back muscles expecting it to be really tough with my arms already taking a few sets.... well 55 was a breeze. So I jumped right to 70 and did the next setof alternating reps (l/r) which usually takes it outta me... fairly easy... and for some reason I thought I hit 80 the week before (prob thinking of the ISO incline I did for chest) and decided why not another 15 and hit 85..... ALMOST GOT EM ALL WITH 8!

Then went to hit the row remembering 140 was waaay too much for the max set (failure @10)and shot it for 120 being max set, completed with ease, Bent over rows I was more conservative with BUT it was eeeeaassssyyyy, so was the standing rows and so topped it off with one more set for bis.

Damn good workout. seems like Ill be back up to my peak lifting range sooner then expected.

Side note:

Wife has been noting that Ive had an extra tude as of late... actually she said "whats crawled up your ass",lol, kinda have but nothing crazy mostly with stupid operators on the phone and other general idiots then she catches me while Im still heated...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.92%

9-29-08

Im even more impressed with tonights workout now that I came back and looked at last weeks numbers then I was in the gym makin the new ones!

I knew I was comin into the WO with higher goals and also not saving bis for only 2 sets at the end... instead I wanted to pre-exhaust my bi's before hittin back so I could make sure they didnt over power the exercise and the back would take the brunt of the lifts.... weeeeeelll... heres the numbers...

Lifts:
    Pull ups- 10, 8
    Hammer curls- 35x20(l/r alternating)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 30x10
    Hammer curls- 25x10
    reverse grip EZ bar- 45x10
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 20x10
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down-55(each side)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 85x8(simultaneous again)
    Seated rows- 80x10, 100x10, 120x10
    Bent over DB rows- 25x10/10(left side then right), 35x10/10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10, 45x10
    reg grip EZ bar-45x10

I ended up blowin some lifts away as I misremembered what it was I did the week before... I hit an extra set of pull ups all my bi pre-exhaust sets and then went to hit the ISO lat pull down thinking I started the week before with 70 lbs, so when I put 55 on I thought I was shootin low and was just gonna focus on form and my back muscles expecting it to be really tough with my arms already taking a few sets.... well 55 was a breeze. So I jumped right to 70 and did the next setof alternating reps (l/r) which usually takes it outta me... fairly easy... and for some reason I thought I hit 80 the week before (prob thinking of the ISO incline I did for chest) and decided why not another 15 and hit 85..... ALMOST GOT EM ALL WITH 8!

Then went to hit the row remembering 140 was waaay too much for the max set (failure @10)and shot it for 120 being max set, completed with ease, Bent over rows I was more conservative with BUT it was eeeeaassssyyyy, so was the standing rows and so topped it off with one more set for bis.

Damn good workout. seems like Ill be back up to my peak lifting range sooner then expected.

Side note:

Wife has been noting that Ive had an extra tude as of late... actually she said "whats crawled up your ass",lol, kinda have but nothing crazy mostly with stupid operators on the phone and other general idiots then she catches me while Im still heated...
    It just keeps getting better, just wait and see.....keep it up !!!
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Well, it is now becoming ostensibly apparent that Poopy is on USP Labs' payroll! As well all know, offering resounding endorsement of PRIME based off objective increases in weight and/or repetitions and/or ease of lifting invariably results from payment from USP Labs. DreamWeaver knows this, as does smn1; welcome to the company PP!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Well, it is now becoming ostensibly apparent that Poopy is on USP Labs' payroll! As well all know, offering resounding endorsement of PRIME based off objective increases in weight and/or repetitions and/or ease of lifting invariably results from payment from USP Labs. DreamWeaver knows this, as does smn1; welcome to the company PP!
    Where's my cheque
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%

Fuel on the fire...

hahahaha

P.S. - Poopy... Your strength gains are pretty damn impressive. This is great to hear!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  36. Guest

Truth be told all the "hate" is from people who never used the product
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Fuel on the fire...!
    No fuel on any fire here Boro! We have discussed, and through sound reasoning, logic, and objective proof, several threads here at AM have revealed PRIME is ineffective!

38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

LMAO

This is too funny, Has someone now stated yor paying off your reviewers???

If so check my logs at swoleasylum.com and Chemicalsoldier.com (wait its a private board, none the less) and youll see my logs there too where there is ZERO USPL endorsement just so others can see what it does, good or bad and even at chemical soldier Im running my log inside the same thread as another fellow running prime so its easier for peeps to find feedback on this product, never met the other fellow before I started at that board and he doesnt frequent any of the 7 boards I stay on daily (so obviously totally unacquainted other then sharing a thread) and he is a seasoned AAS user (thus being on a PRIVATE invite only board called chemicalsoldier) and is having similar results.

again your dry sarcasm is something I quite enjoy Mullet.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Truth be told all the "hate" is from people who never used the product

ya thats a bit rediculous.

Id have to say the ONE PERSON who ran this and didnt respond, and this was to the beta, was Steveoph.... now even HE has still kept an open although doubting mind to the final version, I dont know where these others get off saying its crap and now saying WE that are getting results must be gettin paid off.
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

LMAO

This is too funny, Has someone now stated yor paying off your reviewers???

If so check my logs at swoleasylum.com and Chemicalsoldier.com (wait its a private board, none the less) and youll see my logs there too where there is ZERO USPL endorsement just so others can see what it does, good or bad and even at chemical soldier Im running my log inside the same thread as another fellow running prime so its easier for peeps to find feedback on this product, never met the other fellow before I started at that board and he doesnt frequent any of the 7 boards I stay on daily (so obviously totally unacquainted other then sharing a thread) and he is a seasoned AAS user (thus being on a PRIVATE invite only board called chemicalsoldier) and is having similar results.

again your dry sarcasm is something I quite enjoy Mullet.

ya thats a bit rediculous.

Id have to say the ONE PERSON who ran this and didnt respond, and this was to the beta, was Steveoph.... now even HE has still kept an open although doubting mind to the final version, I dont know where these others get off saying its crap and now saying WE that are getting results must be gettin paid off.
    I have seen several individuals claim "Ridiculous!" at any insinuation that PRIME may delivering even 1/10 of what it claimed to; this is unfortunate. The marketing serves its purpose: Period. The product, subsequently, serves its primary purpose quite well in my personal subjective opinion.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I have seen several individuals claim "Ridiculous!" at any insinuation that PRIME may delivering even 1/10 of what it claimed to; this is unfortunate. The marketing serves its purpose: Period. The product, subsequently, serves its primary purpose quite well in my personal subjective opinion.
    Well Ive yet to "feel" whats reported in the writeup AND what I saw being said in the beta logs as they were going down... but it is early for me still being the second week BUT the numbers dont lie, something is clearly happening more then what unassisted gains would allow. Also the weight gain and NEW increased vascularity in the forearms are welcome.

I will wait till my 4th week to say wether its 100% on with claims but so far its headed in the right direction.

I just dont think others can say jack till they give it a fair unadulterated chance.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:57 PM
  3. Poops returned
    By poopypants in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:55 PM
  4. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 11:58 PM
  5. Poops Propadrol Log.