1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You should apply to run the Osteo sport. I'm having some issues with knee and shoulder and its helping me. I think they have a tester thread. Ask Easy EJL he reps for them.
    I guess its worth a shot, but I dunno how hy will feel bout me concurrently running prime.

Luckily hardknock, I dont have any kind of direct pain from any specific action like bending over or the like... I have had a bad lower back injury like you explained in the past from squating wrong and couldnt pick my kid up outta his crib even... luckily this is just a dull pain but it is in the exact region you describe, wonder if I just aggrivated it and it will subside... feeling better actually now then it was this morning but still there.... Im hoping its just temporary as physical therapy does not sound fun.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^haha, yeah it wasn't very much fun but for the first week...after that, you learn all the things that your supposed to do then you're bored everyday, EXCEPT when the 20 something yr old cuties come in to give you the massages ....

Well, enough of my hijack, back to regular schedule PRIME time
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Worst comes to worse, I'll trade you some osteosport for some new formula x-lean
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I could make that happen I suppose.... but we reps havnt even got a hold of that yet.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Glad you decided to stop by mine, Im honored to guinea for the greater good

As for the 1-Carboxy, I havnt noticed too much depreciation in effect but I take it every other night for a mor enatural pulse type of GH release which seems to keep it fresh as well. Everyonece in a while I take a week or two off completely(usually when I run out)
    I like the method on the pulse type method, both for natural regulation and cost efficiency. I hear ya on the cycling being dependent on if you have it or not. I'm such a procrastinator that even when I do have the dough I wait until it will be a week or two before the new supply comes. I guess its the natural way of keeping us cycling lol.

Oh and side note, do you have any idea how many cals your taking in? Curious because with that amount of work your doing thats some serious food intake (mmmm carbssss).

Oh and another side note. COD 4 ftw. Another new COD coming out in a few months as well.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just looking at your pics, are u going to get yer shoulders up man, not bashin i just want u to have sum constutive critisiim.
    lol
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    I like the method on the pulse type method, both for natural regulation and cost efficiency. I hear ya on the cycling being dependent on if you have it or not. I'm such a procrastinator that even when I do have the dough I wait until it will be a week or two before the new supply comes. I guess its the natural way of keeping us cycling lol.

Oh and side note, do you have any idea how many cals your taking in? Curious because with that amount of work your doing thats some serious food intake (mmmm carbssss).

Oh and another side note. COD 4 ftw. Another new COD coming out in a few months as well.
    LOL ya, I just went to log on today and find out my LIVE membership just expired... so now im back to silver and playing demos... Ill get another pass soon enough.

As for the cals I havnt really tracked them recently, but as you guessed above between all the work Im doing and the AP im taking Im shoving down carbs like crazy....

I have a shake in the morn(630am) before starting work that is prob around 900-1000cals and very nutrient dense. (1cup blended oats, 30g's pro powder, 1tbsp of natty pb, half a bannana, 2 ups 1%milk) I know the oats are~300 cals the milk is ~300cals and the pro is ~250cals dont know the PB and the bannana though....

Then have usually 2-3 ham sandwiches(lean ham 3 slices each ~7gspro each slice)on whole wheat for lunch(~12-1pm) a small bag of corn nuts and an orange.

get home and usually have a bowl of noodles(52g carb/10g pro) and a can of tuna(45g pro) (2-3pm)

eat a small snack usually chips(hot cheetos.... I know not healthy)

have the same shake from the morn again bout 1.5-2 hours before working out (shake at 7-8 wo @ 9-10)

Come home have simple pro shake and skim milkright away and whatever the wifey cooks up (if shes nice enough too) bout an hour or two after that. usually a steak chicken breast or pork with potatoes rice or noodles.

Always go to sleep with food in my stomach.

prob adds to around 3000-4000 cals ed rough guess.... I guess I could hit the diet tracker and find out when Im not being lazy.

I dont get nearly enough veggies as I should and need to find a good multi V and veggie pill to make up for it as I wont likely change my diet(pallet) to accommodate them.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    just looking at your pics, are u going to get yer shoulders up man, not bashin i just want u to have sum constutive critisiim.
    lol
    ya delts are def my weak point, specially since my bis and tris are fairly strong.... Makes for awkwardly small lookin delts.... they are fairly well defined (dunno if the light in the pics allows for this to be seen) but not nearly as large as id prefer.

Im currently using a pre-exhaustion method on shoulder days to just drain them before even touching any compound exercises and trying expressly to focus lifts to make sure ROM is only hitting delts and not allowing traps to take over (raising front and lateral raises above parallel to ground)... Ive already started to see progress using his method, hopefully it will continue.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

Sounds solid man. You can definitely afford to have some cheats in there with the amount of calorie expenditure.

My live situation is beat right now as well. For some reason I can't access it in my dorm, so I'm paying for it and can't play halo, madden, or cod. Damn...
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Sounds solid man. You can definitely afford to have some cheats in there with the amount of calorie expenditure.

My live situation is beat right now as well. For some reason I can't access it in my dorm, so I'm paying for it and can't play halo, madden, or cod. Damn...
    wow id be pissed... you know what to do though right???

Dorms and even some apartment complexes that are kown to student housing are all LAN linked, find out who else has Xboxs and then you guys run a system link game directly from the wall to a router (or if broadband ports are on the wall directly from there).

We used to do this for the OG Xbox and OG halo before live was out, its a hell of alot more fun to hear the guy you just killed screaming obscenities from down the hall or next door then over a mic anyways. plus being able to see their shamed faces the next day knowing you humped the hell outta their dead bodies. lol

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

Yea that's what we have resorted to, system linking is mad easy with the 360. You couldn't be more dead on with the feeling of satisfaction of hearing the stream of obscenities bellowing through the halls. I just want to be able to update Madden, and maybe destroy some friends from back home from time to time .
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I could make that happen I suppose.... but we reps havnt even got a hold of that yet.
    Any of the other cool reformulate x-something show up yet? Or reversitrol
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

ya reverse is OUT!

X-dreams we are just waiting on a few more ingredients, the main raws are already at the capper waiting... Matrix caps and that will likely be coming out together and in the near future.

X-force the new version is also already out and I have quite a few of those on the way right now.

X-lean I am the most unsure about... dunno any eta or what processes we have to go through for it still.... hopefully not long.. I'll find out.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Ok so a lil update:

Didnt hit the gym yesterday as it closed early and I was wanting to make sure this back problem would subside....

For the most part it seems to be going down, but fell asleep on the couch in a awkward position last night then woke up to go to bed and it was so painful I was forced to take some Advil(hate having to take any nsaids if possible) but I slept like a baby... VERY vivid dreams and Im accustomed to them usually with the 1-carboxy but this was jsut so realistic and odd at the same time, very crazy. Woke this morning and havnt really been bothered by it much all day cept when I first went to church and had my wallet in my back pocket, when I moved it to the front it went away and is cool right now.... hopefully its on its way out and I wont be plagued by this dull throbbing pain much longer.

Wont be hitting the gym today as I set aside every sunday for family and study, might do a couple 50sets of pushups to get the blood flowing and two 15 sets of hand stand pushups, but thats it.

Tomorrow will jump back into the normal routine with a back/bi day and if nothing gets inflamed again will skip the normal day off after and do shoulders/tris right away then break wed.

No noticeable "feelings" as of yet to report, no real mean pumps or any euphoric feelings either.

Any one catch who exactly has stated feeling euphoric and at what dosage and day did they feel this? is this just the mega dose group?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I never really got any euphoria out of Prime but there is a mild stimulant effect coupled with a decent mood and good focus/motivation. Sorta-kinda PH-like but subtly different.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I never really got any euphoria out of Prime but there is a mild stimulant effect coupled with a decent mood and good focus/motivation. Sorta-kinda PH-like but subtly different.
    I understand, my first Epi fun I was extremely euphoric at times after taking a 20mg dose and felt really good for a couple hours after.... I like those kinda supps... hopefully I experience this even a lil bit.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

btw I found the secret to no lethargy while pulsing superdrol at 40mg (20 pre 20 post). take the first 20 preworkout with 125mg dhea. then with the post workout dose apply 5 squirts of eform for 100mg formestane. no lethargy, no back pumps, light euphoria. I was just goofing around with it one weekend a few months back, was irritated at lack of progress, so decided to pulse the sd for a day.

eform rocks for sure.
    This space for rent

18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I also like trans D trione, I was just using it for this last mini PCT and it also has that sense of ephoria with a 100mg dose, was doing this twice a day with 120mg torem for almost two weeks with bout 4 days of 90mg torem at the end of two weeks... recovered soooo fast, wasnt a long cycle anywho, 2 weeks.

Felt great throughout though tons of aggression as well, positive type.

BTW did you catch that IBE and NP are both coming out with an ether attached oral formestane as well?
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

that will be nice, as there will be price competition then
    This space for rent

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

well.... supposedly there has been a patent issued on the compound, this is just hearsay, and wether or not its established or patent pending is up ion the air as well.... so yes competition for a moment it would seem but someone, Im not sure who, is trying to stake their claim on this one...

In the mean time I cant wait to see it out from anyone and what its capabilities are orally.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have bad news poops. I went to turn on my xbox 360 yesterday, and i was greeted with the "Red Ring Of Death!" So basically, my xbox 360 is shot. The part that makes this even worse is my warranty expired last month.

T1 needs a new xbox 360 now.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I have bad news poops. I went to turn on my xbox 360 yesterday, and i was greeted with the "Red Ring Of Death!" So basically, my xbox 360 is shot. The part that makes this even worse is my warranty expired last month.

Your 360 is not shot...the cooling fan on the cpu needs to be glued back down...my friend has fixed two by doing this...do a google search for the fix...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smn1 View Post
    Your 360 is not shot...the cooling fan on the cpu needs to be glued back down...my friend has fixed two by doing this...do a google search for the fix...
    Thanks for the tip, i'll have to check that out.

Legendary

24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

actually if its RROD, should be covered still. microsoft extended the warranty out to 3 years on em for that specific issue. so you still have 2 months left
    This space for rent

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

Yea like Easy said, Microsoft dropped insane money to fix the error (since it has like a 80-90% occurrence rate). Check online and you should be able to get a completely free fix (they ship you the box ~ took mine about 2.5 weeks to get back).
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

my elite never had problems at all, and the replacement for my launch unit (that I got maybe 6-8 months ago) has been perfect too
    This space for rent

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

Yea Elites missed the faulty production line of the original xboxs. How long after launch did you get your original 360?

**MASSIVE HIGHJACK"** apologies
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

original one was a launch day unit, I took the day off from work to be home to sign for it, I was one of the ebgames early preorders . from the first day it would RROD every time you turn it on. but sit and wait a minute or so for it to get warm, then power off and on again and it would be fine i didn't really need to replace it as it did work, but after I won the elite at a microsoft event (and theres another event coming up soon, i wouldnt mind a 3rd 360 ) i figured i could live without it for long enough for the replacement to do its round trip. I got a launch day wii too. no ps3 tho
    This space for rent

29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

wow Have you tried it again???

funny thing was mine did it like 4 or 5 times, I got scared turned it off right away and it went away and worked..... eventually it just stopped working altogether and the disc drive wouldnt read anything but would still power up.... I got mine in bout 4 months before my extended had gone up and it has since gone up so if it has any future problems im screwed.... BUT I heard they give it every update possible when you send it in and you get to hang onto your hard drive so you dont lose anything, best damn part.

Hopefully your still in the extended 3 year period.... if not go get a core system cheap and throw on your hard drive.

I tried going on this weekend only to find my membership ran up... hopefully I get some extra money soon
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Yea Elites missed the faulty production line of the original xboxs. How long after launch did you get your original 360?

**MASSIVE HIGHJACK"** apologies
    lol no worries, this is an important matter!!!

easy you online (LIVE) ever?
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

OKEE DOKEEE!!!!!

Had a pretty good back and bi workout.... but now my SI is hatin me. luckily Mother inl aw hooked me up with some nerve med, neurontin(spll?) wich is cool cause I hate taking nsaids with their blacking anabolism and whatnot.... trauma care to step in and tell me if taking a naprosin (naproxen sodium aka aleve ithink) will really hinder anabolism????

Also mowed lawns today for about 3.5 hours straight and that put a lot of pressure on my lower back BUT surprisingly it felt fine for a while after as if it was a therapeutic exercise.... Bent over rows and seated rows (i lean forward a lot on the extension) on the other hand have me in pain now.

So weighed in at 183.5 not bad, lets see if this continues(this could be a piss and a poop away from where I started though) and heres how the workout went.

Pull ups- 10
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down-45(each side)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 70x10(simultaneous again)
    Seated rows- 90x10, 110x10, 140x6
    Bent over DB rows- 35x10(left side then right), 35x10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10
    Hammer curls- 30x20(l/r alternating)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 25x10

not too bad like I said coulda been better, big thing to note though this was all done in 25 min!!!! Wife got home late from school (normally lets out 950) and my gym closes at 11... so I had to rush over to even get this in. this meant very little rest time between sets and I still felt I did fairly well and wasnt too gassed surprisingly from close sets.

Still no crazy feelings, had an alright pump(even in the chest, WTF) but I attribute this mostly to the p-slin as its typical with it.... just waiting for the "feelings" of this to kick in... and the never wanna stop in gym endurance... I love hittin it for 1.5 hours and going home with fuel in the tanks... I hope this does it for me.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

lol no worries, this is an important matter!!!

easy you online (LIVE) ever?
    Once in a while. i need to buy a big external memory thing so my profile can be portable because the 360 its on the hard drive of is the one in the movie room (10' screen) and I dont use it that often. I'm EasyEJL on live too
    This space for rent

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%

OKEE DOKEEE!!!!!

Had a pretty good back and bi workout.... but now my SI is hatin me. luckily Mother inlaw hoooked me up with some nerve med, neurontin(spll?) wich is cool cause I hate taking nsaids with their blacking anabolism and whatnot.... trauma care to step in and tell me if taking a naprosin (naproxen sodiom aka aleve ithink) will really hinder anabolism????

Also mowed lawns today for about 3.5 hours straight and that put alot of pressure on my lower back BUT suprisingly it felt fine for a while after as it it was a theraputic exercise.... Bent over rows and seated rows (i lean forward alot on the extension) on the other hand have me in pain now.

So weighed in at 183.5 not bad, lets see if this continues(this could be a piss and a poop away from where I started though) and heres how the workout went.

Pullups- 10
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pulldown-45(eachside)x10, 70x20(alternating left right never full extension to keep constant pressure), 70x10(simultaneous again)
    Seated rows- 90x10, 110x10, 140x6
    Bent over DB rows- 35x10(left side then right), 35x10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 45x10
    Hammer curls- 30x20(l/r alternating)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 25x10

not too bad like I said coulda been better, big thing to note though this was all done in 25 min!!!! Wife got home late from school (normally lets out 950) and my gym closes at 11... so I had to rush over to even get this in. this meant very little rest time between sets and I still felt I did fairly well and wasnt too gassed surprisingly from close sets.

Still no crazy feelings, had an alright pump(even in the chest, WTF) but I attribute this mostly to the p-slin as its typical with it.... just waiting for the "feelings" of this to kick in... and the never wanna stop in gym endurance... I love hittin it for 1.5 hours and going home with fuel in the tanks... I hope this does it for me.
    I feel your pain. With low back injuries, that stuff is truly the devil. I find a belt on BB rows helps alleviate most of the problems, but than again it does eliminate a lot of the exercise itself.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.63%

I think they fix all of them for free anyway!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Once in a while. i need to buy a big external memory thing so my profile can be portable because the 360 its on the hard drive of is the one in the movie room (10' screen) and I dont use it that often. I'm EasyEJL on live too
    saweeeet Ill send you a friend request ASAP... hopefully soon.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Feelings note:

Im sore.... REALLY F'IN SORE... mostly the lower back (my guess is combination of the mowing and all the rows) but my whole back is sore tight and feels slightly pumped.... I like it honestly but it has me stretching like crazy.

That is all.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I feel your pain. With low back injuries, that stuff is truly the devil. I find a belt on BB rows helps alleviate most of the problems, but than again it does eliminate a lot of the exercise itself.
    for the most part I dont really have a lower back injury.... its a nerve injury that spans from right above my ass down through it and through the back of my right leg... its not really in the back sooo much and isnt debilitating except for very particular movements or strains.... The rows didnt seem to effect them much while doing them but def after an hour or so I felt tons of pressure in the region i explained... coulda just been the end of the day building up on me as today i have muscular soreness but havnt had too much pain in the way of the nerve problem. Soooo the point of all this would be I doubt a belt would serve me very well with this type of injury, but I have had others (pulled tendons in lower back squating) where I couldnt even bend over or hold something out in front of me without a belt or mid section brace on.... THAT sucked.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

for the most part I dont really have a lower back injury.... its a nerve injury that spans from right above my ass down through it and through the back of my right leg... its not really in the back sooo much and isnt debilitating except for very particular movements or strains.... The rows didnt seem to effect them much while doing them but def after an hour or so I felt tons of pressure in the region i explained... coulda just been the end of the day building up on me as today i have muscular soreness but havnt had too much pain in the way of the nerve problem. Soooo the point of all this would be I doubt a belt would serve me very well with this type of injury, but I have had others (pulled tendons in lower back squating) where I couldnt even bend over or hold something out in front of me without a belt or mid section brace on.... THAT sucked.
    Classic sciatic nerve impingement presentation there spence. Typically it's a burning sensation of pain. Have you ever had an MRI of the lower back? Mainly looking for lumbar disc herniation.

Legendary

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

Classic sciatic nerve impingement presentation there spence. Typically it's a burning sensation of pain. Have you ever had an MRI of the lower back? Mainly looking for lumbar disc herniation.
    I had that for years and it sucks.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

ya thats the pain for sure.... wonder if it happened when I pulled the tendon in my lower back last year.... There was a good loud pop but I was told tendons could pop too.

Sadly I dont have insurance that would cover an MRI(unless it costs more then a $1000 then the state will take over payment 100%, anything less I pay 100%) but maybe this should be taken more seriously? herniated discs are no joke as my mother in law is having to deal with a severe one right now....

Do I need to worry about any lifts really hurting this? carrying heavy things? damn this is upsetting if its that serious.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. Poops returned
    By poopypants in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 01:55 PM
  4. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM
  5. Poops Propadrol Log.