Poops Prime Log

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Sorry for not updating the last couple days, wifey just graduated friday night and then we had a lil party for her last night.

Still got in my chest workout friday and a real nice bi/Legs workout yesterday....

10-17-08

Strength was real good again, workout was a lil shorter then normal with having to get off to the graduation ceremony early and all. Still intensity was there and felt it pretty good since rest time was lessened and volume for sets done was increased, real nice pump.

Lifts:
    This week/
    Last week
    PR

Incline DB- 50x10, 65x10, 80x10
    _________ 50x10, 65x10, 80x10
    incline hammer strength
    (each side)- 90x10, 90x10, 90x8
    _____________________________ 70x10, 90x10, 100x8
    BW dips- 10, 20, 15
    ________10, 18, 13
    Cable fly/cross over alternating reps- 55x20, 65x14, 75x10
    ______________________________ _ 55x20, 70x20
    (constant tension while switching up positions each rep so these are KIIIIILER)[B]
    TUT incline BB-bare olympic bar (45lbs) 5 reps @15-20 sec pos and neg for a 30-40 sec single rep BUUUURRRRRN!!!!last week only
    Cable cross overs(each arm)-95x10, 115x7(last week only)

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ___

10-18-08

Yesterday had more time as I went in the middle of the day. Was able to do ALOT more this legs workout, already getting more conditioned and did bis first instead of in between legs so it wouldnt make me feel sick from the blood not getting where it needs to go.

since I did the routine in a diff order Ill list the order for last week for comparison and then also move them next to this weeks lifts in the new order they were done to show direct comparison of lifts.

Lifts:
    Last weeks routine order/lifts

Squats- 135x10, 135x20/*15(SCR), 135x10
    Leg Curl machine- 120x10, 165x10, 210x10(*)
    Seated calf raises- bw+90x20, BW+90x15, BW+90x10

Double cable curls-45x15
    DB Hammer curls-30x20(l/r:10/10 alternating)
    Over head double cable curls-35x15 (huge PUMP)

Seated leg Extensions-90x10

This weeks lifts
    Last weeks lifts
    PR

warm up DB curls-20x20(l/r alternating)

DB Hammer curls-40x20(l/r:10/10 alternating)
    _______________30x20
    Laying fly curls-20x10
    Over head double cable curls-35/35x20, 50/50x10
    _________________________35/35x15
    Drop set flatbar rev. grip curls- 65x10, 45x10, 25x10

Squats- 95x10, 115x20, 135x10
    ______ 135x10, 135x20, 135x10
    Leg Curl machine-120x20, 165x10, 210x10
    _______________120x10, 165x10, 210x10
    Seated calf raises-bw+90x20, BW+90x15, BW+90x20
    _______________ bw+90x20, BW+90x15, BW+90x10
    Leg press/calf press-90x10/15, 90x20/10
    Seated leg Extensions-100x10, 70x10(<--slow with 2 sec pause at extension)
    ___________________90x10
    Hanging leg raises-12, 10

Double DB Hammer curl(l/r)- 20/20x20 (simultaneous)

Felt like I was able to give both my arms and my legs a good beating with this routine, only thing that really suffered was my squats and I think its only cause I did them right after that drop set for my bi's which took it outta me.

Got a ton of comments from my buddies at the party, all of whom I havnt seen in at least 2 months, some a lil longer and they all kept commenting on if I was selling tickets to the gun show, pointing out the vein running over the peaks and just saying I was lookin huge all of which was very nice to hear(telling me my hard work was paying off) n had a smile plastered on my face all night, lol.

:bb3:

2. Positive comments are always welcome, it's nice to get a second opinion on your progress. 11 pounds man that is serious. I see people recomping with Prime and being successfull, I see them bulking and getting nice lean gains even if the diet is not so clean. This product just seem so versatile.

Well my run started Saturday, I definitely already feel some euphoria, my muscles feel kind of warm. My shoulder feels pretty good too. I will have to be carefull though, my son says "Your going to take Prime and reinjure your shoulder" lol I have a tendancy to get a little crazy in the gym so I will have to watch that with Prime. My log will be up momentarily.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. niiiice! cant wait to follow along! interested in what dosing youll take as well....

4. Alright!!!!

had a killer shoulders and Tris workout today but forgot to bring my note pad to record my numbers and have a log of my last weeks numbers to make sure to try and progress BUT wouldnt have mattered much anywho as the gym was packed (went mid day and not evening as normal) and could run the exact same routine as peoples were taking up the machines I wanted for far too long. This also effected how much I could actually lift on a given exercise as I had to do many others while waiting for it to be freed up.

All in all it was a very high volume workout between the shoulders AND the tris and both had an insane burning in them by the last respective exercise for them both and also carried quite the pump.

Vascularity is UP shoulders are lookin better and better but still far behind where I want them to be (metroid/samus status would be tense) but all the same are lookin more defined and stronger all the time.

Def lovin what prime has done for me thus far but my run is quickly comin to an end and I have some supplementing decisions I have to make very soon if I want to run it straight into a cycle....

tomorrow is a day off, wed is back bi where Ill make sure to check weight again and also bring my dang note pad to keep a record of progression for you folks.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

Def lovin what prime has done for me thus far but my run is quickly comin to an end .
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Thats exactly how I feel!!!

Round two will be testing out how well it does in a PCT environment where it will have to take over the strength and mass gains from my upcoming cycle and support me through my hormonally challenged state.... that is if I can get the dough together to make this happen.

I plan on running my Epi 6-8 weeks though so will have plenty of time to save some pennies, but I plan on making this PCT as effective as the cycle itself so its gonna take alot of pennies, lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Thats exactly how I feel!!!

Round two will be testing out how well it does in a PCT environment where it will have to take over the strength and mass gains from my upcoming cycle and support me through my hormonally challenged state.... that is if I can get the dough together to make this happen.

I plan on running my Epi 6-8 weeks though so will have plenty of time to save some pennies, but I plan on making this PCT as effective as the cycle itself so its gonna take alot of pennies, lol.
    Gear for cycle = $cheap. PCT for said cycle = $ Mucho!! Why does it have to be this way? I've got drawers full of gear (no exaggeration) that didn't cost very much. My support supps for cycles and the subsequent supps for PCT are what runs the $ bills up!! We need cheaper supps or less extensive PCT's. I have found myself crossed-over into the "kitchen-sink" mentality that I used to denounce so vehemently. I have two cabinets in my kitchen full of my support supps. It's straight up nutty!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

8. 10-22-08

Last nights workout was pretty good of course.... switched it up just a little, normally I hit Bi's directly first and then switch over to back but since Im now hitting bi's twice a week (once with legs once with back) I decided to let the back take the brunt of the force to start.

Heres how it went down.

Lifts:
    This week
    Last week
    PR

Pull ups- 10, 8
    _______ 10, 8
    Iso hammer strength front lat
    pull down(l/r)-55/55x30(alt l/r*), 90/90x10, 70/70x10
    ____________70/70x10, 90/90x7, 55/55x30(alt l/r *)
    Lat pull down bar-90x10*, 110x10*, 130x10
    Seated rows- 80x10, 100x10*, 130x10*
    ___________80x10, 100x10, 130x10
    Standing rows(Curl bar lifted to chin)- 45x10, 75x10
    ______________________________ _45x10, 45x10
    reverse grip EZ bar(straight bar)- 75x10, 65x10 drop to 45x10
    ___________________________ 45x10,(55x10, 65x10)
    Hammer curls- 30x20(l/r alternating) drop to 20x8(simultaneously)
    ____________ 40x20(l/r alternating)
    DB curls(held in front to mimic curl bar)- 25x10(simultaneously) drop to 20x6/7(R/L)
    ______________________________ ___20x10
    OH cable curls(l/r)- 30x20,(45x10*) 45x10
    ________________ 30/30x15, 45/45x10, 25/25x25/35(R/L reps)

* never full ext keepn constant pressure

* first 5 in front of head last 5 behind head

* switched from close grip handle to over hand wide grip bar for the last two, feel this alot better in my back and less in the arms

* in between sets grabbed a 45 lb plate and did 10 standing rows to the chin

Feel it pretty good in my bis (mostly brachials actually) and back today so it must have been an effective workout for sure. Will likely keep it like this instead of Bis first for as long as I run them twice a week.

9. Over a month now and still progressing, this is where it gets interesting. How long are you planning to run Prime...?

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Over a month now and still progressing, this is where it gets interesting. How long are you planning to run Prime...?
    I dont even have a full week left (pslin ran out last night)

Weight last night came in at 193.5 so looks like Im starting to cap off on the weight gain but SHOOT Ill take 11 lbs in just over 4 weeks!!!! now Ill be finishing this and have about a week or so off then be starting up my cycle, so we'll see what a couple unassisted workouts will look like, whether or not these strength gains will stick and weight I fully expect to stick given theres no rebound in lowered test levels and raised cort and est levels.

I think Ill hit this cycle running and should def hit a lean 200lbs by the end of it.... specially when what is planned is revealed.

11. Aw well I wonder how long shadow has left I read his weight is really jumping and he's over a month too. I want to see what happens past 35-40 days.

12. Hi poops hows you, just stopping by to say hello, thanks for everything, your help and advice with my last log, here is a link to my new one, can you give me a link to your new log on my new log....if you know what i think you think i mean.

RUSSIANS SPECIAL SUPRISE SUPPLEMENT STACK.phase 1.SLIN, CARBOXY,CISSUS,+TRANSDERMALS,

Russian

13. nice russian! Ill be right over there to check it out!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Aw well I wonder how long shadow has left I read his weight is really jumping and he's over a month too. I want to see what happens past 35-40 days.
    Ya I think that If I were to continue to go on beyond now (a third bottle) Id start to up the dose to 8 or 9 caps a day.

Im not too sure how much longer shaddow has to go.... good question.

You runnin 3 bottles DW?

15. 9 caps = fantastic!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    9 caps = fantastic!
    Good because it's what I plan on running

17. 9 caps per day is indeed fantastico.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    9 caps per day is indeed fantastico.
    After loading it at 9caps for a week, Jacob said I could drop to 6/day and still have the same benefits, which I shall be trying.

19. Its a pity its cost prohibitive to run at 9/day, it does seem that there are pretty decent results in strength gains, and poops has seen really nice mass gains

20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its a pity its cost prohibitive to run at 9/day, it does seem that there are pretty decent results in strength gains, and poops has seen really nice mass gains
    Agreed.... I wish there was a buy one get one half off deal for Prime.... that would be dandy!

Well checked the weight today again and Im still at 194... seems as though that (mass)gains start to level off round week 4 or 5 for me and this is where I would BUMP the dose if I had the ability.... Strength is still comin on strong and feeling GREAT in the gym...

This leads me to tonight's workout.

10-24-08

Changed up the workout to include some flat bench and smith bench to try and A) raise my overall bench strength and B) change it up a lil to continue to initiate growth by recruiting muscles in a fashion I havnt done in quite some time (havnt done flat BB bench in FOREVER)

Heres how my workout went.

Lifts:

Flat BB bench- 135x10, 185x10, 225x8 (would have gone for more with a spot)
    Incline DB- 40x10, 60x10, 70x7
    Incline Iso press- 70x10, 85x8, 80x9
    Dips- 10, 12, 10 (first to sets done at a wiiiiide grip and was tilted way forward, much more difficult this way)
    Smith Bench- 135x10, 185x4 drop to 135x8
    Cable fly/cable press- 40x16, 65x10 (done alternating CF to CP each rep)
    Cable fly- 40x12, 50x10
    Cable press- 65x10, 85x10
    DB Press (rotating to reverse grip each rep to pinch pecs)- 25x10, 35x10
    Machine flys- 100x10, 70x10

Had a great pump going on today... was sweating an awkwardly large amount compared to normal and also seemed as though I was catching a ton of looks today. It was funny watching an older PL'ers eyes who was hitting bench in front of me while I was doing the cable exercises, I was already VERY pumped and sweating like crazy when he came in so it was obvious I had been at it for a lil bit and everytime I dropped the pin his eyes just got a lil bigger and when I was handling the 85lbs for presses I just saw him kinda nod at the weights like,"OK".

Was actually wearing a USPL T today also thats a lil bigger on me so it kinda covers my muscles really well but since I was sweating so much it kept sticking to me after each set and you could see how huge my pecs were getting, pretty awesome, but I need me a L not an XL for my preferred fit (nudge nudge) LOL

Speaking of which IBE needs some danged T's already!!! I got 2 AX T's, 2 USPL T's, an EST T and a Nutra T but no IBE T!!!!! I gots to represent!!!

Will try to get some pics up this weekend or monday for my final pics as I will be starting Epi on monday... decided I want as little down time as possible in between these two especially considering I dont even have any more Pslin AND no creatine to really keep the in Gym drive going..... gotta get this Epi a kicken and only got like 4 days to do so.... might just start the Epi tomorrow... gotta do a last second consultation with someone and then decide.

21. 11lbs on a non hormonal product good deal poops. Def looks like a pct reliever.
    I got one IBE tee from like 2 years ago with oratrophin. LMD gave it to me. Vintage is soo cool

22. Thats been my main thought all along... but wanted to run it first by itself though to see what it could really do and to help provide an unbiased log for the masses on a new product... cant wait to see how it will fair now after a cycle of one of my favorite all time compounds taking over the mass and strength gains. (mass gains are already VERY maintainable on Epi but strength gains can be a lil harder).

If it can perform just as well it that environment then this will make this supp a staple in EVERY one of my PCT's (given it doesnt act as a test booster to perform its action in the first place I see NO reason why it wouldnt perform just as well)

23. All I know is you need to run a PPlex log again to see how it treats you.
    Me personally I have had to back off it because I hate watching my sodium intake.
    But it seems like USP has another hit!!!

24. Ya I would LOVE to run me some PP.... but dont have it on deck or the dough to run some OR Id be stacking it and Epi right this second!!! (actually would prob run a 6 weeker with a two week overlap going from 4 PP to 4 Epi).

PP is some SERIOUS stuff and I respond to it Oh so well... man that first PP run I did still has me talkin bout it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Ya I think that If I were to continue to go on beyond now (a third bottle) Id start to up the dose to 8 or 9 caps a day.

Im not too sure how much longer shaddow has to go.... good question.

You runnin 3 bottles DW?
    Yes I am I may increase the dose near the end we'll see...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big Bad Prime Log
    By kilmann40 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:07 PM
  2. USP Prime Log
    By Triple Cs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 10:06 PM
  3. Joebo's USP Prime Log *Unsponsored*