Poops Prime Log

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. thanks for the comps OCC, ya I ended up running it 6 caps ED straight, not even a 1 day break.

2. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Comprehensive log boss, good results. I wanted to see though, did you stay with the 6 caps every day and 1 off throughout or did you switch up at all (wasn't sure if I missed you stating you switched it)?
    Dave-O-Ceazy in the heazy! Where for art thou been?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thanks for the comps OCC, ya I ended up running it 6 caps ED straight, not even a 1 day break.
    Interesting. Yea I was debating if I was going to take the 2 or even the 1 day off. I'm feeling the straight dosing as you displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Dave-O-Ceazy in the heazy! Where for art thou been?
    Contemplating suicide over tests, my hatred for broken computers, and lots of entourage have kept me away lol. I'm back now though (going to finish up a TNT log that I finished a few weeks ago) and than hitting up Prime for the first time (probably throwing in bulk p-slin too). time to do work baby ahah. Good to be back.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6 View Post
    Shaddow STAY A BACHELOR!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY THAT WAY !!! I dont regret my marriage, but man I do miss the FREEDOM. GIVE US FREE !!!
    You gotta find a woman like mine, TOTAL freedom . . . but it works both ways! We are not always together, we are BUSY. She goes out with her friends, I go out with mine . . .

I am thankful everyday!

5. yo I'm reading and learning here
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nothingman View Post
    yo I'm reading and learning here
    Thanks brother.... just so you know though this ain't even my current log.... I need to put my new log up in my sig

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Thanks brother.... just so you know though this ain't even my current log.... I need to put my new log up in my sig
    K I'll check for that one too

I need guns like that dude
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard Fatloss Log: Poops gets cut.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:36 PM
  2. Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 10:57 PM
  3. **Poops DRIVE to recomp**
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 10:58 PM
  4. Poops Propadrol Log.
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:09 PM