2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 5 of 50 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

People from Europe, less the Scots and Irish, I've never gotten along with. As soon as they find out I'm American they turn their nose up at me. Such buttholes. I've never had such a strong dislike for such a large group of people. I'm always willing to give them a chance, but it never seems like they give me a chance. And people from England are the WORST!

I remember being in Boston for Independence Day. I was watching the 21-Gun Salute from the USS Constitution on the Charles River. There were a bunch of British people there that were getting all excited and cheering and I could help but say, "You do realize that that very ship kicked you guys' ASS, dont you?"

Here's a picture I took...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

As soon as they find out I'm American they turn their nose up at me. Such buttholes.
    Unfortunately Cannons there are a small, select group of loud-mouth travelling f8ckwads from your country that give the rest of you good folk a bad name - not that that should be an excuse for ar$eholdom on the part of the Europeans - short memories, they forget who came to the rescue in WWII...

For what it's worth, I dig the Seppos. Been there, ate at Dennys. Sipped cocktails with some fine Southern Ladies.

Sorry for hijacking your thread DragonFly!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Where in Europe?
    Croatia

I think London is actually one of my least favorite places on the planet... I've had some nice nights there - but the lifestyles of those people are just awful for the most part. The work culture was pretty much work late, then hit the pub for some fried sh*t and 8 or 9 pints... but I digress.
    THE WEATHER IS HORRIBLE, WET AND COLD, but don't take it from me, I'm a lizard that lives in the tropics so anything under 23C is too cold for me

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Unfortunately Cannons there are a small, select group of loud-mouth travelling f8ckwads from your country that give the rest of you good folk a bad name - not that that should be an excuse for ar$eholdom on the part of the Europeans - short memories, they forget who came to the rescue in WWII...

For what it's worth, I dig the Seppos. Been there, ate at Dennys. Sipped cocktails with some fine Southern Ladies.

Sorry for hijacking your thread DragonFly!
    HAHA, no problem JKP, random discussion is always welcome, who wants to read about training and nutrition ALL THE TIME ?!!

Besides, you're a bloody annoying, ill-mannered KIWI and that’s why we love ya
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    People from Europe, less the Scots and Irish, I've never gotten along with. As soon as they find out I'm American they turn their nose up at me. Such buttholes. I've never had such a strong dislike for such a large group of people. I'm always willing to give them a chance, but it never seems like they give me a chance. And people from England are the WORST!
    Yep, lot of Europeans are like that, they thrive on the culture of image and snobbery

That is why a like it better here, amongst snakes and spiders

I remember being in Boston for Independence Day. I was watching the 21-Gun Salute from the USS Constitution on the Charles River. There were a bunch of British people there that were getting all excited and cheering and I could help but say, "You do realize that that very ship kicked you guys' ASS, dont you?"

Here's a picture I took...
    Beautiful, I basically grew up on a ship, my father was a captain. I love ships, if I was rich enough I'd buy on of these and sail the world !
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

OK, ENOUGH of the random stuff or I’ll NEVER post my progress/regress report!

So, I started my new job last Monday and that messed up a lot of things.

For starters, I used to be a night bird and I would rarely go to bed before 1:30AM.
    That meant I would wake up late, usually around 8:30ish. I also used to train at 4:30PM.

With the new job, I’ve been getting up at 7ish.
    The problem is my body clock is not programmed to go sleep at 11PM, so for the whole F#$%ING week I’ve been feeling like a freakin’ walking zombie.

I’m usually in bed by 11PM DEAD TIRED, BUT I CAN’T SLEEP, DAMN IT !!!!

Instead I toss and turn for hours and when I finally do go to sleep, it is very restless and shallow and quite frequently I’m waking up throughout the night.
    I HATE IT !!!!! :

Obviously training has suffered, first, I can’t get to the gym before 5:30PM and by then I feel as enthusiastic as a dead fish.

First training session:

DAY 31

CHEST, BIS, TRIS
    I knew it was condemned to be a disaster, despite a triple instead of the “usual” double dose of PwFULL (took also 1 Recreate as I normally do).
    I was tired, had no energy or drive.

It was a maintenance session, numbers stayed the same weight-wise but I couldn’t pull out as many reps as I normally do.
    I felt totally spent out and was tempted to walk out in a middle of a workout because it just felt like pointless torture.

Still, I grit my teeth and finished it.

DAY 33

After 1-day rest I decided to hit it again, didn’t feel as bad as on DAY 31 but not much better either.
    This time I took 3PwFULL/2Recreate

I was definitely more awake and eager to release all the accumulated anger and frustration :clean:

After some core warmup I hit the DEADS.
    I was afraid that I’d die on 132lbs ,
    but I pulled out that easily, then moved onto 143lb and pulled out 10 reps instead of the usual 8.

Things started looking up and in no time I was hammering my PR weight of 165lb.

I was happy with that and I decided not to try breaking PRs ‘cause I simply didn’t feel 100% . Plus, I was thrilled enough that I didn’t let myself down on the ultimate strength test : THE DEAD

I moved onto Good Mornings, haven’t done them in AGES. I decided to superset them with Overhead Squats. Went heavy on the Good Mornings and light on the squats, focusing on getting my a$$ as close to the ground as possible.

I had some knob-heads commenting as I was doing GM, “your squats look kind of weird !“.
    They’re not SQUATS !!!! AND NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY WORKOUT I’LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF !!!!

Went up to 154lb on the GM (10 reps), which is only 5lb less than my PR but that PR was NOT DONE following a DEAD session !

I was then happy to call it quits. Didn’t do much you say ? Well, I was in a gym for an hour and a half and all I was doing was deadlifts and GM, without too much rest between sets. I don’t want to start typing how many sets I’ve done, for all those of you who follow Volcom’s log, yeah, it was something like that !
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

lol - like the GIFs!

I am hoping that upped dose of PFull should help you get into a decent sleeping pattern again DragonFly.

When the twins were born, I was managing on 4-5hrs of broken sleep for 4 months (plus work, gym etc) - that's why I worship the stuff - can you imagine how how bloody annoying and ill-mannered I would have been otherwise???
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

lol - like the GIFs!

I am hoping that upped dose of PFull should help you get into a decent sleeping pattern again DragonFly.

When the twins were born, I was managing on 4-5hrs of broken sleep for 4 months (plus work, gym etc)

- that's why I worship the stuff - can you imagine how how bloody annoying and ill-mannered I would have been otherwise???
    That is beyond my imagination JKP !

I know what I'd be like ...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

DAY35

Gods were with me today, went off to a local supplement store and as a bloody a supplement addict that I am, couldn’t help but picking up a discounted bottle of AN RPM. It was sooo dirt cheap, I couldn’t believe it !

I was thrilled indeed, thought it was time to spice things up a bit and to eradicate this “job-induced-lethargy”
    I was running RPM/Drive about 10 months ago and liked it.

So, 10min before a workout I downed my secret weapons :
    1RPM,1Recreate, 3PwFULL

As I walked in the gym I could feel, as JKP would put it “All hell breaking loose”

I knew I was in for some HARDCORE IRON PUMPING …let me rephrase that :

1st TRI-SUPERSET:

1. Bent Over Barbell Row +
    2. Standing Barbell Military Press +
    3. Plate Swing (same as kettlebell swing except you swing the plate all the way up above your head)

1. 74.8lb 10x
    2. 44lb 10x
    3. 22lb 10x

1. 88lb 8x
    2. 52.8lb 8x
    3. 24.9lb 8x

1. 93.5lb 6x
    2. 60.5lb 6x
    3. 24.9lb 6x

1. 99lb 6x
    2. 66lb 5x, failed at 6,
    3. 24.9lb 6x

And again, same weight:

1. 99lb 6x
    2. 66lb 4x, failed at 5, shoulders giving up
    3. 24.9lb 6x

Ain’t done yet, last one for the pump !!!

1. 93.5lb 6x dropset to
    1. 82.7lb 6x
    2. 60.5lb 6x dropset to
    2. 55lb 4x
    3. 24.9lb 6x

SPEW, that was HARD!!

2nd SUPERSET:

1. Lat Pulldown + 2. Lateral Raise (above parallel, don’t dig the to-parallel , that is the shoulder equivalent of ¼ squats ! )

Note: went light on the Lat Raise, it was only to keep the shoulders working before the final meltdown: Seated Dumbell Shoulder Press

1. 99lb 6x
    2. 2x13.2lb 6x

1. 110lb 6x
    2. 2x13.2lb 6x

1. 121lb* 4x dropset to
    1. 110lb 1x ....... ooops, too heavy !
    2. 2x13.2lb 6x

1. 121lb* 3x dropset to
    1. 99lb 4x dropset to
    1. 79.2lb 6x
    2. 2x13.2lb 6x

* PR weight!

3rd FINISH-OFF:

Dumbell Shoulder Press

1. 2x33lb 10x
    2. 2x38.5lb* 6x (last 3 assisted)
    3. 2x38.5lb* 6x (last 3 assisted)

* PR weight!

It was an AWESOME WORKOUT, everything was there: AGGRESSION, EUPHORIA, DRIVE …..and, LAST but NOT the LEAST: COMIC RELIEF: as I was finishing off, there was a guy doing 1-arm bent over dumbell rows, he was swinging so much I thought, damn if it ain’t the Lawn mower Starter Demo!!!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

if it ain’t the Lawn mower Starter Demo!!!
    lol - that's a move I used to break out during my disco days - then followed with the 'Sprinkler' and the 'Hedge Clippers'!

Don't know about you DF, but I find it hard to describe Drive - as a non-stim I guess it's a 'background' supp but sometimes I do feel a charged feeling.

I've just about finished a 12 day run from some samples - ran with the RPM combo (+Prime) and solo (+Prime) - what are your thoughts?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Sorry i missed this, awesome log, just read through it so far, wich took quite a while, pretty funny too.
    Workouts are very detailed, and it sounds like your loving this stack, keep it up, and all the best..Russian
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Jakellpet.

Privet? ja horo60 spasibo, ti govereat parusski? yesli niet, ne4evo. ja v latvi, russkia capital daugavpills..ti s nyish?

I was just saying, hello, im great thanks, do you speak russian? if not dont worry, im in latvia, the russian capital dauguvpills, do you know it?
    Sorry to hijack the thread dragonfly, just wanted to say hi,
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Sorry i missed this, awesome log, just read through it so far, wich took quite a while, pretty funny too.
    Workouts are very detailed, and it sounds like your loving this stack, keep it up, and all the best..Russian

Hey, hey Russianstar, I'm flattered you made it through the WHOLE log and liked it, thanks
    I've been watching yours from the sidelines, I like your style
    Wish I had more time to spend on AM, there are so many great logs but not enough hours in a day
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Hey, hey Russianstar, I'm flattered you made it through the WHOLE log and liked it, thanks
    I've been watching yours from the sidelines, I like your style
    Wish I had more time to spend on AM, there are so many great logs but not enough hours in a day

Thankyou very much, yeah its true hard to follow all the logs, but your welcome to hijack mine anytime.
    It took a while to get through your log, but i liked it, awesome to see a female log here too, are you thinking of competing?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I think London is actually one of my least favorite places on the planet... I've had some nice nights there - but the lifestyles of those people are just awful for the most part. The work culture was pretty much work late, then hit the pub for some fried sh*t and 8 or 9 pints... but I digress.
    Coudln't have described it better myself. Ive been in London 3 years now and the mon-fri lifestyle is very much how you described it, hence why so many are out of shape. People at work think im crazy for going to the gym 5 times a week and drinking those "muscle shakes" in the kitchen. NYC is the greatest city i've ever been to, friendliest people ever.

DF im only 6 pages late! You've got some ncie strength going on their for a ladeee:chick:
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Thankyou very much, yeah its true hard to follow all the logs, but your welcome to hijack mine anytime.
    Will do

It took a while to get through your log, but i liked it, awesome to see a female log here too, are you thinking of competing?
    Maybe, one day....problem is I HATE bodybuilding type workouts, I COULD NOT do a session of bicep curls and bicep curls ONLY, isolation exercises numb me , give me deads and cleans any day instead

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Coudln't have described it better myself. Ive been in London 3 years now and the mon-fri lifestyle is very much how you described it, hence why so many are out of shape. People at work think im crazy for going to the gym 5 times a week and drinking those "muscle shakes" in the kitchen. NYC is the greatest city i've ever been to, friendliest people ever.
    OI !!!! Don't forget North Queensland AUSSIE MADE !!!

MATE !

DF im only 6 pages late! You've got some ncie strength going on their for a ladeee:chick:
    Why thanks, I do my best to kill the fragile butterfly in me :
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

^^ too many jellyfish in the waters up there!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Hey JKP,

I don’t know about Prime but I can say stacking RPM with Recreate/PwFULL is like pouring oil on fire ! ….and adding Drive to it is like pouring even more oil….which brings me to:

DAY36

1RPM,1Drive,1Recreate, 3PwFULL

1st SUPERSET:

1. Front Squat +
    2. Deadlift

Note: I did Deads on DAY33, and back again on DAY35, and so, hams and back were still in DOMS, but I SIMPLY FELT LIKE DOING DEADS AGAIN !!!!

1. 60.5lb 8x
    2. 88lb 8x

1. 77lb 8x
    2. 110lb 8x

1. 88lb 6x
    2. 132lb 6x

1. 99lb 6x
    2. 143lb 6x

Can’t believe I’m still going !!!! Aren’t back and hams supposed to be too rooted for this ?!!!

1. 104.5lb 5 (started to lean forward on last couple of reps, time to drop weight)
    2. 148.5lb 5 (not dropping on deads )

1. 99lb 6x
    2. 154lb 6x

HOLY CRAP !!!! DID I JUST DO THAT ?!!!

My PR on deads is 170.5lb but anything above 154lb is HARD WORK : I usually TAKE AGES to mentally prepare for +154lb lifts and I NEVER EVER perform them in a superset…and I also NEVER EVER PERFORM THEM TWO DAYS APPART !!!!!

Plus, 104.5lb was a PR for Front Squats, and they were a$$ DOWN TO THE GROUND, usually I only go just below parallel

FINISH OFF:

1. 82.5lb 8x
    2. 132lb 8

Jeeez, that felt as light as a feather

2nd BENCH PRESS

Felt like benching just to give legs a bit of a break …. Went light here, besides, I already benched this week and I never do bench twice a week (then again, been stuck at the same weight for a couple of weeks now so I figured it was time to change things a bit )

1. 69.3lb 10x
    2. 77lb 8x
    3. 82.5lb 8x
    4. 88lb 5x dropset to
    ….82.5lb 5x

3rd SUPERSET:

1. Ham curls+
    2. Jumping Dumbell Squat

1. 24lb 8x/8x/8x
    2. 2x33lb 8x/8x/8x

1. 24lb 8x dropset to
    1. 18lb 8x
    2. 2x33lb 8x dropset to
    2. 2x22lb 8x

I felt just bit spent out after Dead/Front Squat combo, so I think next time, I’ll start off with 1Drive,1Recreate, 3PwFULL and then pop 1RPM in the middle of a workout as a pick-me-up Strategicmove

A side note: both day 35 and 36 I had a meal 2hrs before a workout so the supps were taken “on empty” (just before hitting the gym), normally, I would have a small protein shake 45min-1hr b4 a workout. The stack DEFINITELY KICKS IN BETTER “ON EMPTY”.

ALL TOGETHER :
    Another GREAT workout, euphoric, charged and aggressive: LIKE A DRAGON ON STEROIDS !!!

(sorry JKP, had to do the dragon-thing again
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Lookin' good in here dragonfly! I love your warrior spirit. Way to stick it through and finish your workouts!! Hope you're getting more rest.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Lookin' good in here dragonfly! I love your warrior spirit. Way to stick it through and finish your workouts!! Hope you're getting more rest.
    Thanks Mr Super-Ripped
    Not getting more sleep unfortunately, last night was TEEEEERRIBLE, barely got 5 hrs, I even went back to my "old times" : 1AMish, hoping I would at least skip the restless INSOMNIATIC phase, no luck

However, on a bright note, seems like my body is beginning to adapt to less sleep
    I wasn't nearly as wasted today as I thought I'd be, didn't even feel like I desperately needed a dose of pills to get me going, just my ipod

YouTube - Dancing Britz Lizard
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

^^ too many jellyfish in the waters up there!
    True, The Immigration Department likes to use them in their special adds - as a deterring strategy against illegal immigrants!
    You don’t see jellies “advertised” in tourist brochures .... how strange !
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

i know....all these croatians coming over and everything.........
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

I hear ya, no wonder you had to "evacuate" to bloody London
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I hear ya, no wonder you had to "evacuate" to bloody London

....at home with all the other deviants
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

However, on a bright note, seems like my body is beginning to adapt to less sleep
    I wasn't nearly as wasted today as I thought I'd be, didn't even feel like I desperately needed a dose of pills to get me going, just my ipod
    I'm sure the PwFULL helps out with that. I know back when I was taking it that I did pretty well even on days I didn't get much sleep.

Those are great numbers you are putting up! Huge jump on the deads!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

I'm sure the PwFULL helps out with that. I know back when I was taking it that I did pretty well even on days I didn't get much sleep.

Those are great numbers you are putting up! Huge jump on the deads!
    Thanks, IC, I seriously plan breaking some PRs on Deads this week, that is why I was hammering them last week, the body needs to get used to a new threshold of pain

I was REALLY happy about Front squats though, I went all the way down to the pit and stared at the ceiling rather than straight ahead (as you pointed out awhile back), helped a A LOT to stay upright, thanks for the tip !
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Addition of RPM/Drive to PwFULL/Recreate was a definite kick in the a$$, just when I needed it most

So much that today ….

DAY 39

….I felt like attacking my weakest link, THE BENCH.

Previous PR : 100lb; 3 sets of 6 reps, last 3 reps in each set were assisted

Today’s bench:
    1. 100lb.......5x
    2. 100lb ......4x dropset to
    ...93.5lb...... 3x
    3. 100lb......5x (squeezed another rep here, ) dropset to
    ...93.5lb...... 3x

And that was ALL by MYSELF, no spotter today

Other than the stack, think benching twice a week last week had something to do with this
    Next time I need to bump the weight up pass the 100lb mark

Still managing quite well on 6-7hrs of sleep. Unbelievable !
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Wicked!! Nice job! And with dropsets too, and unassisted! You're killing it!!
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I've been sneaking some dropsets in too - killer!

My mother taught me it's not polite to discuss a ladies' weight.... but she's not here now. And despite her best intentions I'm a rude b@stard.

How's is your weight tracking DF? Bets are you're adding some lean mass.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

DAY 41

1. Cable crunches

1. 141lb 10x
    2. 161lb 8x dropset to
    ......150lb 7x
    3. 161lb 6x dropset to
    .....150lb 4x dropset to
    .....141lb 6x

Now that the core is warmed up, time to get into serious business:

:dl:

*173lb NEW PR !!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

DAY 41 CONT.

Keep hammering back& legs

3. :good:

1. 99lb 8x
    2. 121lb 8x
    3. 143lb 8x
    4. 154lb 8x dropset to
    .....143lb 8x dropset to
    .....132lb 8x

Felt EXTREMELY SWITCHED ON and FOCUSED for the whole workout. ENDURANCE was AMAAAAAAZING, so was the RECOVERY between sets. DRIVE WAS PURE INSANITY, I DID NOT FEEL LIKE STOPPING AT ALL !!!!

.... I was DOPED !

...no wonder, 'cause today's workout was brought to you by:
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Wicked!! Nice job! And with dropsets too, and unassisted! You're killing it!!
    Thanks Shaddow, that's the ONLY WAY TO TRAIN !!!!

I've been sneaking some dropsets in too - killer!

My mother taught me it's not polite to discuss a ladies' weight.... but she's not here now. And despite her best intentions I'm a rude b@stard.

How's is your weight tracking DF? Bets are you're adding some lean mass.
    Updates soon ose:, thanks for reminding me, you rude bstd
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

wow, so girls with big supp stacks really do exist....
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

That's only half of it !
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

wow, so girls with big supp stacks really do exist....
    I'd say DFly is a rarity... The only thing my girlfriend has in her supplement stack is potato chips and Starbucks.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

I'd say DFly is a rarity... The only thing my girlfriend has in her supplement stack is potato chips and Starbucks.
    Agreed! She is by far the coolest insect I know!!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

and extra small condoms:bruce2:
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

and extra small condoms:bruce2:
    They'll still fit around my foot so I can safely insert it in your colon...
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

And is this okay with you?

Man, I've never had a chick that I could talk supplements with. How awesome would that be to ask your girlfiend, "Can I use some of your beta-alanine and RPM?"
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Man, I've never had a chick that I could talk supplements with. How awesome would that be to ask your girlfiend, "Can I use some of your beta-alanine and RPM?"

That's the kind of girl I'm holding out for.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Is it okay? What do you mean?

We have different diets - I don't impose my habits on her... She eventually learned not to impose hers on me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:29 PM