Originally Posted by jakellpet
Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
I've already done so ! I'm EATING CARBS AS IF THERE WAS NO TOMORROW !
Originally Posted by borobulker
Seriously, 1st week:
2AP: 3 x 30-40g/day (cardio/rest days)
2AP: 4 x 30-40g/day (weight training)
3AP: 3 x 50-60g/day (cardio/rest days)I haven't gone through as much bread and oats in 3 years as I did in this last two weeks !!!!
3AP: 4 x 50-60g/day (weight training)
* 3 weeks prior to the stack, my diet was similar to week 1 in terms of carb consumption, except that I was consuming increased carbs ~120g/day, only on weight training days.
On non-weight training days : carbs < 50g/day.
* At the end of those 3 weeks I could barely see my abs
and there was no significant increase in strenght :
Prior to that, I was maintaining my definition by following a semi-keto diet with >50g carbs/day with very rare refeads (such as: an 8hr biking race, )
* The reason why I went on an increased crab diet prior running the AP/Recreate/PowerFULL stack is to get a better evaluation of its effectiveness.
Basically, instead of "adding supplements and changing diet", I opted for "adding supplements to the existing diet". This way any results would likely be due to addition of supplements and not due to a change in diet.
* RESULTS: Adding AP/Recreate/PowerFULL allowed me to increase carbs even further,
from 90-120/day to ~200-240g/day with no significant icrease in BF% :chick:
* End of week 2, I am as cut as I was on my semi-keto diet of
<50g carbs/day and I broke PRs in DEADS, BENCH and BI CURLS :clean:
I sound like a USPLabs rep
Side note: squats and powercleans increased as well as some other exercises, but I'm not here to write in epic proportions
Think it is soon time to add P-slin into the equation
....and also, time to post some pics, just in case you all started thinking that I'M SOOO FULL OF $HIT