2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 4 of 80 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. It's my week off, and you are all making me want to train SOOOO bad. This only throws fuel in the fire for when I start Part 2 of my log on Thursday.

2. Think it is soon time to add P-slin into the equation
    yeah girl - now we're talking! I love that P-Slin.

Bring. It. On.

I guess you need to decide how you're going to dose it.

....and also, time to post some pics, just in case you all started thinking that I'M SOOO FULL OF $HIT
    lol - Im sure everyone's keen to see your progress.
    •   

3. Make sure to sub to my new log guys. I'd really like to continue, and even beef up, the support that you all have been giving me in my last log. It helps a great deal.

Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 2: CL's Blue Gene (sponsored)

4. DAY 13

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Side note: squats and powercleans increased as well as some other exercises, but I'm not here to write in epic proportions

OK, OK, I LIED, so me !

* Smith machine squats..........up by 22lb
    (FINALLY putting the 44lb plates on the bar, I thought it would have taken another year to do that )

* Jumping squats ..........up by 11lb

* Leg ext..........up by 11lb

5. DAY 14

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    nice siesta!
    bump

LEGS&AR$E-DOMS THERAPY
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Congrats on increasing those lifts. I bet you could even do more. I know on Leg Extensions and Squats I can always suprise myself.

7. Thanks Irish, true, I could have done more (I actually put that note in my gym log book- no need to be foolin' around with "endless" pre-warm ups !!!)
    I did so many sets it was ridiculous, I kept adding the plates thinking - but surely this SHOULD be hard....instead it was

At least next time, I know where to go from !

8. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Thanks Irish, true, I could have done more (I actually put that note in my gym log book- no need to be foolin' around with "endless" pre-warm ups !!!)
    I did so many sets it was ridiculous, I kept adding the plates thinking - but surely this SHOULD be hard....instead it was

At least next time, I know where to go from !
    That's exactly what happens to me sometimes. I get upset after I've done my four working sets knowing I probably could have bumped it up another 10lbs; however, as you said, ya just make a note and be sure to bump it up next time. Leaves you feeling excited for the next time you hit those exercises.

I need to take a picture of me sleeping like you did for yourself. Instead of typing out "Rest Day" just post a picture instead. Nuf ced.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's exactly what happens to me sometimes. I get upset after I've done my four working sets knowing I probably could have bumped it up another 10lbs; however, as you said, ya just make a note and be sure to bump it up next time. Leaves you feeling excited for the next time you hit those exercises.
    Definitely

Waiting till the next session is agonzing though

10. DAY 15&DAY16

DAY15 was baaaaaad! I could barely squat down to the toilet without gritting my teeth

DAY16, getting there, canít believe remnants of DOMS are still hanging around, three days after the session

Then again, I never broke a PRs on :squat: by 22lb, usually it is more around a 5 pound mark.

Didnít feel like having ANOTHER rest day so I decided to hit the gym for a shoulder/back workout (more upper back stuff, no point doing deadlifts if legs and CNS have BARELY recovered.

DAY 16-1st session since the stack where I started feeling mental fatigue and a slight lack of drive.

No surprise there, last two weeks have been ABNORMALLY INTENSE, plus, both DAY14&15 WERE NOT used for complete REST, still did some HIIT cardio, which was WROOONG !!!! OVERTRAINING !!!!

Rest means rest, not bashing yourself with a cardio session !!!!!

Anyways, the "crappy session" on day 16 was rescued by a PR in dumbbell shoulder press Ė up by 11lb !!!!!

I actually thought I was lifting the same weight as before the stack, it is not until later, when I went back through my log book, that I realized I broke the PR!

Shoulders are definitely getting bigger, shame I don't have some "before" pics !
    Attached Images Attached Images    

11. Very impressive shape and cuts in your upper back.

Keep pushing through it, carb up and get back to it!!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

12. Shoulders and back look GREAT! Excellent build!

And congrats on another PR!

13. Wow, great upper back definition.

Sorry I'm late for the party!

14. I hope you know how to sew...

...'cause you're ripped!

derrrrr.

But seriously, you look great!

15. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keep pushing through it, carb up and get back to it!!!!!
    Aye, aye Sir !

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Shoulders and back look GREAT! Excellent build!
    And congrats on another PR!
    You know the drill Shaddow, 3g protein per pound of body weight, that's how it works

16. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Wow, great upper back definition.
    Sorry I'm late for the party!
    Thanks TimberLakers, and you're never late for the
    (speaks the person who went through 30 pages of Volcom's log )

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I hope you know how to sew...
    ...'cause you're ripped!
    derrrrr.
    But seriously, you look great!

Thanks to everyone for your approval ! It means a lot to me 'cause to most people in my surroundings - I'm just a nutcase

Reading these posts just makes me want to smash some weights !!!! :clean:
    Adrenal fatigue ?!!!!! Pfeeew!!!!

17. Thanks to everyone for your approval ! It means a lot to me 'cause to most people in my surroundings - I'm just a nutcase
    Infidels just don't understand!

18. Thanks to everyone for your approval ! It means a lot to me 'cause to most people in my surroundings - I'm just a nutcase

19. Boo!

20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    No, how could they !

:bb3:

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Boo!

21. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Thanks TimberLakers, and you're never late for the
    (speaks the person who went through 30 pages of Volcom's log )
    Some people still show up in the Beatdown log after reading 47 pages. I just want to send them an apology.

22. DAY 18

If you asked what happened to DAY 17, well, I was a LAZY AR$E and did NOOOTHING FOR A CHANGE !!!!!

...And it worked,

DAY 18
    I felt like a timed bomb, bench and bi's I thought, they always need improvement !

I had my mind set on squeezing some more reps at 98lb mark where I "failed" a week ago:

set 1. 88lb..............8
    set 2. 93.5lb..........5/5
    set 3. 98lb.............2 (damn bastard )

After a warmup and an easy set at 90lb I set the bar at
    * 100lb reps 6/6/6 (last three reps of each set were assisted)

Then I went back to the previous "working weight" :
    * 93.5lb ........... 6/6/5 without spotting

While this progress wasn't as dramatic as last week's, it was still progress, besides, it would be unrealistic to expect a linear rise in strength on a weekly basis....to a certain extent....

Bi's cable curls went up by 8.8lb, AGAIN !!!!

If I continue at this rate i'll be able to curl my own body weight in two weeks

23. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Some people still show up in the Beatdown log after reading 47 pages. I just want to send them an apology.

24. Wow, you went from 2*98...

to punching out 3*6*100? That's nasty!

25. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Yes, I'd tell you to read it, but its exceptionally violent - and occasionally degrading to women. (err... not my fault of course)...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. First day on H-drol/Furazdrol feel crap
    By Boilingice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. feeling like **** on Superdrol
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:53 PM