2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 4 of 50 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    DAY 22

SERIOUS DOMS today, back is ROOOOTED

Looking back at the workout I did yesterday, it looks kind of unreal.
    I CANNOT BELIEVE believe WHAT I HAD DONE, considering I felt half dead the day before.
    I blame it ALL on PwFULL !

The stuff is INSANE!!!! When I'm on it, it feels like some weird hallucinogens have possessed my mind!

Everything seems EASY, no weight is too heavy, no PR is unbreakable, no effort is too great!

There is no procrastination about the next upcoming set, you just go ahead and DO IT!

And then, you stack some more weigh on and you DO IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!

The shear brutality of the workout becomes only evident THE DAY AFTER....
    When you start experiencing the TRUE, VICIOUS FACE of DOMS like you never did before !
    THIS is what it's all about, lady!!! Great stuff!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Reps for being sadistic.

TimberLakers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    THIS is what it's all about, lady!!! Great stuff!
    Thanks Rosie, I do my best to GIVE IT ALL I'VE GOT...AND THEN SOME MORE
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I'm glad I'm a dude; however, I get jealous thinking about how much more women see as far as results from these types of supplements.

I do remember taking PowerFull a while back. It was good stuff. I dosed it real high. I think I was doing 15 caps/day. Yum.

+ 15 PwFULL =

Name:  Black-Dragon-n_013.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  22.6 KB

Hmmmm...perhaps I SHOULD try that !
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hahaha, awesome visual.

That's going to be similar with me on M-Drol.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ya, it was amazing. But, it was the older formula. It was pretty normal for people to be taking 9caps/day.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hahaha, awesome visual.
    Yeah, that was pretty dope!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ya, it was amazing. But, it was the older formula. It was pretty normal for people to be taking 9caps/day.

Right, thanks for that, I was just about to swallow a third of the bottle content

Seriously, think I'll try to ramp up PwFULL at 3 pre-WO (currently taking 2).

I've actually went down on Recreate, I only take 2 daily in split doses morning/pre-WO. I found 3 caps per day (2 in the morning) is an overkill unless I'm doing morning HIIT. Recreate just stimulates me WAY TOO MUCH

Can't imagine having TOO MUCH PwFULL though, no such thing
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hahaha, awesome visual.

That's going to be similar with me on M-Drol.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty dope!

Glad you appreciated it guys, and NO, I DO NOT WORK FOR USP LABS
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Can't imagine having TOO MUCH PwFULL though, no such thing
    I agree with that. I believe it's one of those supplements where you can greatly vary the dosage. Next time I buy some, either 1-C or PF, I'm going to dose it real high again.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DAY 24

Bench, Bi's and Tri's - still in the RECOVERY phase, didn't feel 100% but positive aggression was there so I didn't feel like resting (haha, what a convenient excuse, as if I EVER DO )

A bit of a disappointing session really, just maintenance. Numbers stayed the same. I think my body is getting used to this particular routine so it may be time for a change.

In reality I shouldn't complain, you CAN'T EXPECT PROGRESS ALL THE TIME. Besides, if I'm sick or over-trained, upper body is where I lose strength first, so, it DOESN'T MATTER if lifts HAVEN'T INCREASED, it is more important at this stage that they HAVEN'T GONE DOWN
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

DAY 24

Bench, Bi's and Tri's - still in the RECOVERY phase, didn't feel 100% but positive aggression was there so I didn't feel like resting (haha, what a convenient excuse, as if I EVER DO )

A bit of a disappointing session really, just maintenance. Numbers stayed the same. I think my body is getting used to this particular routine so it may be time for a change.

In reality I shouldn't complain, you CAN'T EXPECT PROGRESS ALL THE TIME. Besides, if I'm sick or over-trained, upper body is where I lose strength first, so, it DOESN'T MATTER if lifts HAVEN'T INCREASED, it is more important at this stage that they HAVEN'T GONE DOWN
    Definitely keep that in mind! Don't forget that you were sick for a little while. Not seeing any loss from that is huge! Just push it harder next time. Don't be bummed out.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Definitely keep that in mind! Don't forget that you were sick for a little while. Not seeing any loss from that is huge! Just push it harder next time. Don't be bummed out.
    HA ! You beat me to it Irish, yeah definitely not bummed out, just a bit impatient that's all, can't wait till I start putting the 44lb plates on the bench-bar, like all the boys do !
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DAY 25

LEGS

OK, so it has been almost two weeks since my last hard core leg workout.
    I hit the gym geared on 3 PwFULL

* Warmup- walking dumbell lunges, went REALLY LIGHT on these, 3 X 10 strides, 33lb dumbells

* On to the real thing : Smith machine squats, Now, ANYTIHING on a SMITH IS particularly BRUTAL in my gym 'cause the machine hasn't been lubricated in years , so you could probably double the weight if you weren't pushing against ALL THAT resistance.

Just as I loaded up the bar to my previous max 137.5lb, my EX walks over to me (haven't seen him in the gym in ages), he takes a look at the Smith and asks me: WHAT ARE YOU DOIN'G WITH ALL THAT? You're not lifting it are you ?

I was going to be a smartar$e and reply : No, I just set it up for you ...

but I "behaved" myself ...

Then he had another look at the Smith, then at my legs and then at his legs and he said: I can't believe this, I'M JEALOUS !

I replied (without even trying to "behave myself") : SO YOU SHOULD BE

Finally onto my workout,
    * squeezed 8 reps at 137.5lb and bumped the weight to 143lb and pushed another 10 reps

* Leg Curls superset Jumping Dumbell Squats

I WAS STOKED, went up by 6lb on a leg curl, I've been curling the same weight for so long it wasn't funny
    :

...and then I was jumping with 2 X 33lb dumbells as if it WERE A JOKE, last time I was dying with that weight, pulling out 4 jumps barely in a VEEERY SLOOOOW motion. This time I was knocking out 8 reps and it was FUN !!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

* squeezed 8 reps at 137.5lb and bumped the weight to 143lb and pushed another 10 reps
    I LOVE it!

Very happy for you.

Doing a set of what feels like you went to failure, adding weight and blasting even more reps than the last set...ahhh, it's bliss.

After your ex said he was jealous of your legs you should have cocked your head to the side, looked his legs up and down, and said, "Ya, I would be too."...and then performed one of the many variations of the Bluth Chicken Dance...

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I LOVE it!

Very happy for you.
    Doing a set of what feels like you went to failure, adding weight and blasting even more reps than the last set...ahhh, it's bliss.

After your ex said he was jealous of your legs you should have cocked your head to the side, looked his legs up and down, and said, "Ya, I would be too."...and then performed one of the many variations of the Bluth Chicken Dance...

I'm very happy too, 2nd day after LEG torture: DOOOOMS OOOOUCH !

It is 32C here in North QLD and it is going to get worse...

I feel as alive as a vegetable...and it is not even summer ... morning HIT is becoming less and less appealing...
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

I'm very happy too, 2nd day after LEG torture: DOOOOMS OOOOUCH !

It is 32C here in North QLD and it is going to get worse...

I feel as alive as a vegetable...and it is not even summer ... morning HIT is becoming less and less appealing...
    Ewwww...How humid does it get there?

It's FINALLY starting to cool off in Florida. Humidity is the first thing to go down, and then the temp. I've been enjoying the cool mornings; sitting outside, smelling the salty air, sipping coffee and lisening to music. Do that for about a half-hour after breakfast and then hit the gym.

Man, I've got it rough
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Its REALLY cooling down in the Rotten Apple... Looking at 40s and 50s in the morning commute... Dipping low in the evening. I love leaving the bedroom window wide open and sleeping when its like this.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Its REALLY cooling down in the Rotten Apple... Looking at 40s and 50s in the morning commute... Dipping low in the evening. I love leaving the bedroom window wide open and sleeping when its like this.
    Yep. I've been leaving my front door open all day. Have a nice breeze coming in through the screen door.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ewwww...How humid does it get there?

It's FINALLY starting to cool off in Florida. Humidity is the first thing to go down, and then the temp. I've been enjoying the cool mornings; sitting outside, smelling the salty air, sipping coffee and lisening to music. Do that for about a half-hour after breakfast and then hit the gym.

Man, I've got it rough
    I HATE YOU !

It can get close to 80% humidity here in summer, plus the temperatures get just slightly below the 40C mark. It is a freakin' paradise for snakes and reptiles....speaking of which...

Started a new job today, I'm a postdoctoral scientist in a medical research lab. I will be evaluating the effectiveness of certain lipid/cholesterol lowering drugs on suppressing aortic aneurysm in mice...if that means anything

Anyways, today I inspected the mice I'm supposed to be using for my experiment. To my utter horror, more than half of them (25 out of 48) died from .... now this is where it gets exciting...a SNAKE ATTACK !!!!

A snake got in the animal house and in the mouse cage and ate some mice, the ones that it left died from shock !!! These particular mice were shipped from a breeding facility in the US (THEY ARE GENETICALLY MODIFIED AND QUITE SPECIAL- translated: REALLY EXPENSIVE MICE ! )
    Apparently snake-break-ins have been a problem for a long time and the room is meant to be renovated to prevent this from happening again.
    Think the culprit was one of these:

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Wow... be careful!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

Sheesh! We have lots of Pygmy Rattlesnakes around here, but nothing that big.

Congrats on the new job. I guess you can conclude that the drug has no calming effects if the mice died from shock...

And yes, the US is known for having a superior mice population. The problem is, many of the mice become hooked on steroids at an early age, and often develop problems due to poor cholesterol/lipid profiles...hence the study I imagine.

For example, this particular mouse enjoys excessive use of Testosterone Enanthate, Anadrol, and, while not a steroid, coccaine. We think it's only a matter of time for him...

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

Wow, dragonfly, that is crazy!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow... be careful!
    As long as it is just carpet pythons I'm cool, it is these guys I wouldn't be too thrilled to step over:

Deadly Beauty, the Coastal Taipan ( Oxyuranus Scutellatus ), it is the fourth most deadly snake in the world. A 1 mg dose of its neurotoxic venom is lethal to humans and its bite averages a yield of 100-400 mg. The Coastal Taipan is found in the northeastern, coastal region of Australia (right where I live, seen a few around, SCARY!!!!!!). It can grow to over 10 feet in length.
    What makes this snake dangerous is its aggressive behaviour. It KNOWS its superiority (like you couldn’t tell from the photos, ). Also, unlike others in its family (elapids) that, after striking a victim, will hold on and chew, the taipan strikes REPEATEDLY. Often it strikes so fast that victims may not have time to react before being bitten several times.

Coastal Taipan’s closest cousin is THE WORLD’S No.1, THE MOST TOXIC SNAKE OF ALL: THE FIERCE SNAKE or Inland Taipan ( Oxyuranus Microlepidotus ). If bitten, death is imminent within few minutes. Maximum survival time recorded after Taipan's bite is not more than one hour. Maximum yield recorded (from a single bite of Inland Taipan) is 110mg. Just few mg of Inland Taipan's venom is enough to kill over 100 people or 250,000 mice !!! Lucky the Inland Taipan inhabits only remote areas of central Australia …

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Righto, so much for RANDOM DISCUSSION

Almost forgot where I was:

DAY 28

Had two rest days which was good, that is the bare minimum for recovery after a leg day

It was shoulder/upper back day, I've been neglecting that part of late so it was about time to hit it hard again.
    Went back to 2 PwFULL instead of 3. Only because I'm trying to make the bottle last till I get my next order in from NP, then I'll ramp it up to 3 and keep it at that

It wasn't the greatest workout of all, meaning, I wasn't pushing myself out of my comfort zone until the very end of the workout. I felt quite drained at the beginning, think it is mainly due to sleep deprivation from the last couple of days

Anyways, I managed to bump up :

* Smith shoulder press - by 5.5lb
    * Upright barbell rows - by 5.5lb
    * Lat pulldown - by 11lb

SERIOUSLY, I was not expecting that AT ALL , at this point all the motivation rushed in and I was going hardcore , set the pin at 121lb , IN TOTAL DISBELIEF and pulled it out again, so it wasn't a delusion after all!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Just let it be said... if I run into any snake - there is a high liklihood of me turning and running like a little b*tch.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just let it be said... if I run into any snake - there is a high liklihood of me turning and running like a little b*tch.

I just saw a carpet snake coming back from the gym ! Ahh, got to love the tropics, it was bigger than the one on the pics, maybe it is the same snake that ate my mice ! Wish I had a camera, damn it !!!!!!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Hey awesome a QLD girl. I'll be there next year! Hopefully I don't run into any snakes! Dont have to many snakes here in kiwi land!

28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hey awesome a QLD girl. I'll be there next year! Hopefully I don't run into any snakes! Dont have to many snakes here in kiwi land!

There's plenty of snakes in NZ - many wear suits
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    haha that was weird, I was looking for your log when you posted, excellent!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post

Welcome CM, yeah KIWI - land is quite docile, you sure you want to leave it behind ?!

Sea here is infested with sharks, box jellyfishes, sea snakes, salt water crocs, poisonous cone shells and stone fishes ... did I leave something out ?!

Snakes and spiders (Australia is claimed to have the nine most poisonous spiders in the world!) will haunt you on the land, and hell, even the plants are vicious! The world's most painful plant - the stinging tree lives here. What a welcoming land this is
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AAAH, the KIWI BEEF is FINALLY BACK from hiding ! Great to have you JKP, PLEASE, PLEASE, POST YOUR PRIME REVIEW ALREADY, YOU'RE KILLING EVERYONE WITH ANTICIPATION !
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm late with my postings too, damn, new job is taking its toll, been skipping meals 'cause I just don't have enough hours in a day. NOT GOOD :

Been tired as hell too but managed to FORCE IN two sessions, just maintenance really, didn't have energy for anything else

Will post tomorrow, now I need to home and EAT ' cause I had a "BACK MUTILATION WORKOUT" TODAY AND I'M FREAKIN' STARVING !!!!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

I love me some Back Mutilation Workouts...haven't done one in a while. Since my workout is all funky I don't get to do the high-volume training a lot of you guys, women in this case (don't get used to my political correctness), use.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Welcome CM, yeah KIWI - land is quite docile, you sure you want to leave it behind ?!

Sea here is infested with sharks, box jellyfishes, sea snakes, salt water crocs, poisonous cone shells and stone fishes ... did I leave something out ?!

Snakes and spiders (Australia is claimed to have the nine most poisonous spiders in the world!) will haunt you on the land, and hell, even the plants are vicious! The world's most painful plant - the stinging tree lives here. What a welcoming land this is
    haha wow, thanks for the welcome :P Guess it's sunny and warm though....so I'll take it :P
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.77%

That's ****ing badass!

:bruce2:
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.81%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    That's ****ing badass!
    yeah.... thats why i won't move back there. i'll stay here with my great whites and black widows thank you very much.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I’d take “vicious” animals in place of vicious people ANY TIME ! I moved to the Roo land 8 years ago from Europe and it is the best thing I’ve done in my life. People here are so relaxed, friendly and easy going I thought at first there was something wrong with them!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

I’d take “vicious” animals in place of vicious people ANY TIME ! I moved to the Roo land 8 years ago from Europe and it is the best thing I’ve done in my life. People here are so relaxed, friendly and easy going I thought at first there was something wrong with them!
    Where in Europe?

I think London is actually one of my least favorite places on the planet... I've had some nice nights there - but the lifestyles of those people are just awful for the most part. The work culture was pretty much work late, then hit the pub for some fried sh*t and 8 or 9 pints... but I digress.

Would love to see Australia some day. I hear its incredible - but a long ass plane ride from the Rotten Apple.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Where in Europe?

I think London is actually one of my least favorite places on the planet... I've had some nice nights there - but the lifestyles of those people are just awful for the most part. The work culture was pretty much work late, then hit the pub for some fried sh*t and 8 or 9 pints... but I digress.

Would love to see Australia some day. I hear its incredible - but a long ass plane ride from the Rotten Apple.
    Excuse my French, but London is indeed a sh1thole. NYC - now THATS a city my man.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.96%

Excuse my French, but London is indeed a sh1thole. NYC - now THATS a city my man.
    I've grown to like NYC over the past 4 or 5 years...

Couldn't get used to London... I gave it 4 months - against my will.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:29 PM