2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 3 of 80 First 12345 ... Last

1. DAY 9

Woken up by the lawn mower, VERY ANGRY !!!

It took a BIT of willpower to restrain myself from out at my neighbour to “get f.cked” .

Took 2 Recreate and cheered up. Still, by mid afternoon, premature awakening took its toll and I was as motivated to hit the gym as I was to get out of bed at 6AM Nevertheless, I forced myself to go, if nothing else than out of curiosity to see whether 1Recreate/1PwFULL would bring the alpha-FEMALE attitude back. In all honesty, I wasn’t expecting much…

Started my workout with some core-warmup and then straight to deads (what better way to put the supps to test )

A side note: Like I said, my PR on deads is 165lb 6 reps, however, that was more than 3 months ago, since then I’ve regressed quite a bit. Of late, at 148.5lb I’m already in serious trouble and at 154 I’m REALLY PUSHING THE LIMITS.

The numbers speak for themselves:

DEAD workout :

PRIOR TO Recreate/PwFULL/AP
    POST Recreate/PwFULL/AP

set 1. 132lb: 8 reps
    set 1. 132lb: 8

set 2. 143lb: 6
    set 2. 148lb: 6 well that was EASY !!!

set 3. 154lb: 5
    set 3. 159.5lb: 5 that was worth the effort, great form*

set 4. 165lb: 1 - horrible form, not even under a threat of death could I have squeezed another rep

set 4. 165lb dropset 154lb: 4,3 - great form*

SET 5!!!!! 165lb dropset 154lb dropset 143lb: 3,3,4 - great form*

* actually had someone watching me for the sake of getting an unbiased opinion

2. Apparently I'm nine days late; however, subbed.
    •   

3. I see a PR in the not-so-distant future!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Apparently I'm nine days late; however, subbed.
    and Irish !

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I see a PR in the not-so-distant future!
    Hardest thing will be waiting for 8-9 days, till I try again

5. DAY 10

"REST DAY"

Can't exactly "sit still" on Recreate
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   

6. Excellent feedback. Great log and great to see you are getting the results form the stack.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

7. Awesome pics! What kind of bike do you ride?

8. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Awesome pics! What kind of bike do you ride?
    Thanks, Shaddow! It is a Jamis Dakar Xam1 with
    130mm travel Fox DHX Air 3.0 shock and
    140mm Fox 32 Float-RL, air spring fork (Fox rules !!!! )

I looooove it !

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Excellent feedback. Great log and great to see you are getting the results form the stack.
    Most definitely Mickfootie, I AM GETTING RESULTS FROM THE USP STACK !!!!

DAY 11

NEW PRs in Bench Press, Chest Dumbell Press & Bicep Cable Curl :bb3:

Last week's bench:
    3 sets, 88lb, reps to failure 6/5/5

Today's:
    set 1. 88lb, reps to failure 8
    set 2. 93.5lb.................5/5
    set 3. 98lb ....................2,
    (yes I know that was cocky of me, but I couldn't help myself, I had to try )

set 4. 93.5lb .................8
    (last 3 assisted, my favourite spotter appeared, luckily, because the bar wasn't going anywhere and I was determined not to let it go )

Chest Dumbell Press, up by 11lb
    (when I grabbed a pair of 38.5lb dumbells, I got a "you- are- just- a- girl, -put -'em- back- before- you- hurt- yourself " look from a couple of guys
    .... I thought....

Bicep Cable Curl, up by 8.8lb

10. Congrats on the PR's!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dragonfly again.

11. Congrats on the lifts! That's awesome. Keep proving those guys wrong.

I tend to be the opposite in the gym when I see women with relatively heavy weight. I get excited for them.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Most definitely Mickfootie, I AM GETTING RESULTS FROM THE USP STACK !!!!

DAY 11

NEW PRs in Bench Press, Chest Dumbell Press & Bicep Cable Curl :bb3:

Last week's bench:
    3 sets, 88lb, reps to failure 6/5/5

Today's:
    set 1. 88lb, reps to failure 8
    set 2. 93.5lb.................5/5
    set 3. 98lb ....................2,
    (yes I know that was cocky of me, but I couldn't help myself, I had to try )

set 4. 93.5lb .................8
    (last 3 assisted, my favourite spotter appeared, luckily, because the bar wasn't going anywhere and I was determined not to let it go )

Chest Dumbell Press, up by 11lb
    (when I grabbed a pair of 38.5lb dumbells, I got a "you- are- just- a- girl, -put -'em- back- before- you- hurt- yourself " look from a couple of guys
    .... I thought....

Bicep Cable Curl, up by 8.8lb
    Awesome job, lady! And yeah, next time you get those looks, you'll probably notice that they're only doing that because THEY can barely do that weight! (I laugh at most of the guys in the gym who think they're so tough, because the 'little girl' works harder and heavier than 99% of them!) Keep up the good work!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Congrats on the PR's!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Congrats on the lifts! That's awesome. Keep proving those guys wrong.
    Thanks guys, I never thought I'd say this but: BENCH DAY IS NO LONGER MY LEAST FAVOURITE TRAINING DAY

I tend to be the opposite in the gym when I see women with relatively heavy weight. I get excited for them.

Maybe I should go and train in your gym, Irish
    ...on a second thought, "proving people wrong" can be a great motivational boost, not to mention the amusement factor

What can I say, I'm only human

14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Awesome job, lady! And yeah, next time you get those looks, you'll probably notice that they're only doing that because THEY can barely do that weight! (I laugh at most of the guys in the gym who think they're so tough, because the 'little girl' works harder and heavier than 99% of them!) Keep up the good work!

Thanks Lady-Terminator
    In fact, both of these guys were using 33lb dumbells, I asked them "how much longer to go?" and the reply was "2 more sets"....And I thought, "stuff that, I ain't gonna sit around and wait, I'll go and get me some 38lb's".....Ahahaha, you should have seen their faces

15. DAY 12 REST !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    DAY 12 REST !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!!
    LOL. Enjoy!

17. Even Alpha-FE-Males need their rest - looks like you respond well to the products DragonFly - don't be shy about pushing up that carb intake on AP.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Even Alpha-FE-Males need their rest - looks like you respond well to the products DragonFly - don't be shy about pushing up that carb intake on AP.
    Agreed. If you feel you need to up the carbs, then go for it.
  19. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    DAY 12 REST !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!!

nice siesta!

20. As your body become accustomed to AP use, you will need to up the carb intake (slightly of course). Keep an eye on your body composition and you will be fine.

Great work so far maam!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

21. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Thanks Lady-Terminator
    In fact, both of these guys were using 33lb dumbells, I asked them "how much longer to go?" and the reply was "2 more sets"....And I thought, "stuff that, I ain't gonna sit around and wait, I'll go and get me some 38lb's".....Ahahaha, you should have seen their faces
    Yeah. I get the same responses. Besides, it's always good to push yourself, go up that extra weight, surprise yourself (I know I did, when I thought that perhaps it might have been too hard, and you find that it's actually easy, and then you smile, and it makes a crappy session better!) It's all about getting better. Anyways, enjoy your day off
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah. I get the same responses. Besides, it's always good to push yourself, go up that extra weight, surprise yourself (I know I did, when I thought that perhaps it might have been too hard, and you find that it's actually easy, and then you smile, and it makes a crappy session better!) It's all about getting better. Anyways, enjoy your day off
    I completely agree about pushing yourself. Especially on the bigger lifts like squat, bench, and deadlift. I always seem to be able to do more than I think. If I feel I've done my 3-rep max, I add another 10lbs or 15lbs, and I usually hit three reps again. I love those days in the gym!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Even Alpha-FE-Males need their rest - looks like you respond well to the products DragonFly - don't be shy about pushing up that carb intake on AP.
    Agreed. If you feel you need to up the carbs, then go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    As your body become accustomed to AP use, you will need to up the carb intake (slightly of course). Keep an eye on your body composition and you will be fine.
    I've already done so ! I'm EATING CARBS AS IF THERE WAS NO TOMORROW !

Seriously, 1st week:
    2AP: 3 x 30-40g/day (cardio/rest days)
    2AP: 4 x 30-40g/day (weight training)

2nd week:
    3AP: 3 x 50-60g/day (cardio/rest days)
    3AP: 4 x 50-60g/day (weight training)
    I haven't gone through as much bread and oats in 3 years as I did in this last two weeks !!!!

* 3 weeks prior to the stack, my diet was similar to week 1 in terms of carb consumption, except that I was consuming increased carbs ~120g/day, only on weight training days.
    On non-weight training days : carbs < 50g/day.

* At the end of those 3 weeks I could barely see my abs
    and there was no significant increase in strenght :

Prior to that, I was maintaining my definition by following a semi-keto diet with >50g carbs/day with very rare refeads (such as: an 8hr biking race, )

* The reason why I went on an increased crab diet prior running the AP/Recreate/PowerFULL stack is to get a better evaluation of its effectiveness.

Basically, instead of "adding supplements and changing diet", I opted for "adding supplements to the existing diet". This way any results would likely be due to addition of supplements and not due to a change in diet.

* RESULTS: Adding AP/Recreate/PowerFULL allowed me to increase carbs even further,
    from 90-120/day to ~200-240g/day with no significant icrease in BF% :chick:

* End of week 2, I am as cut as I was on my semi-keto diet of
    <50g carbs/day and I broke PRs in DEADS, BENCH and BI CURLS
    :clean:

I sound like a USPLabs rep

Side note: squats and powercleans increased as well as some other exercises, but I'm not here to write in epic proportions

Think it is soon time to add P-slin into the equation
    ....and also, time to post some pics, just in case you all started thinking that I'M SOOO FULL OF $HIT

24. Pics! Pics! Pics!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I completely agree about pushing yourself. Especially on the bigger lifts like squat, bench, and deadlift. I always seem to be able to do more than I think. If I feel I've done my 3-rep max, I add another 10lbs or 15lbs, and I usually hit three reps again. I love those days in the gym!
    Bodybuilding is all about getting BETTER, and you don't get better if you don't push yourself. I lift as hard and as heavy as I can EVERY session (no 'easy' sessions for Rosie, unless my body FORCES me to go down in weight!) The ONLY exceptions ARE Legs' exercises; I don't lift anywhere near my 1RM, simply because lifting heavy INcreases the muscle mass in my legs and glutes so fast that it's not funny, and they are the areas where I wouldn't mind having LESS muscle!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. First day on H-drol/Furazdrol feel crap
    By Boilingice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. feeling like **** on Superdrol