2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 2 of 50 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You're welcome

Eating more definitely will help you gain muscle (I know it works for me, 4000+ cal/day yes, no ****). As for carbs, they're NOT the important thing in gaining muscle mass; PROTEIN IS! And yes, for a female gaininig muscle IS a lot harder than for males, simply because we do not have the testosterone levels that they do (even if we manage to INcrease them, and I'm not talking steroids). However, realtively (and you'll get a kick out of this), females tend to be stronger and more powerfull than males. Also, females find it a lot easier than males to gain muscle in their LOWER body...As for a 'lean bulk', you DO have to be very careful with your diet here (diet is the KEY!). You WILL gain SOME fat, yes, but it can be controlled. As for supplements, I found that NeoVar and IGF-2 did this exceptionally well for me (very similar to the products that you are using)...So, good luck, lady.

Log continues to look good. Very thorough.

Agree, protein is important however, thus far I've been following a keto-like diet with very little carbs. My protein intake was (and still is) around 2g per pound of muscle if not more (more=overkill). I also tended to go "stupid" on fats. While this type of dieting wasn't bad for my body type, I found myself stuck in a rut. Workout intensity went down and increasing carbs seemed to help in that respect...not without the price of accumulating too much "dirt" though.

I started a carb-feeding cycle about a month ago and persisted despite getting frustrated over the acquired soft-look. For the last week, due to the addition of AP, I increased carbs even more. Workouts have been great so far and the soft-look is not getting any worse If anything, it is improving, I can actually notice some definition in my upper thighs for a change

Also, there are no bloating or sleepiness-issues following a carb meal. This was not a case before a stack. Give me some porridge in the morning and an hour later I'm ready to join the "dead"

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I started a carb-feeding cycle about a month ago and persisted despite getting frustrated over the acquired soft-look. For the last week, due to the addition of AP, I increased carbs even more. Workouts have been great so far and the soft-look is not getting any worse If anything, it is improving, I can actually notice some definition in my upper thighs for a change
    this is textbook results of Anabolic Pump - it will only improve

"Root (verb and noun) : synonym for f*ck in nearly all its senses: "I feel rooted"; "this washing machine is rooted"; "(s)he's a good root". A very useful word in fairly polite company. "
    lol - was NEARLY going to make a smartarse comment...

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    lol - was NEARLY going to make a smartarse comment...
    HAHA ! I doubt you not

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

FYI - perhaps you should become a Gold Member?

dragonfly has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 8

So far, on weight training days (afternoon workouts) I’ve experimented with:

*2Recreate/1PwFULL morning
    1Recreate /2PwFULL afternoon (prior workout)

*2Recreate morning
    1Recreate/2PwFULL afternoon

*1Recreate/1PwFULL morning
    2Recreate/1PwFULL afternoon

And the winner is ….

*2Recreate morning
    1Recreate/2PwFULL afternoon

GENERAL NOTES:

RECREATE LITERALLY RECREATES YOU. I’m not an “early morning” person and I’ll find any possible excuse to avoid a scheduled morning HIIT cardio (the weather is too hot, the weather is too cold, back is stiff …bull$hit-it is stiff every morning, ...I’m not an early morning person ).

With Recreate, I crave HIIT as badly as ketogenics crave their weekend carb-refeeds izza::donut::burg:

* Morning doses (~8:30AM)-always kick in faster, within 10min (increased -alertness, sweating, positive aggression, focus, an overwhelming rush of energy and happiness).

The effects are VERY INTENSE AND LONG LASTING (especially with a double dose of Recreate, come 2PM and the heat is still on!)

* Afternoon doses (~5PM)-EVEN WITH 2 Recreate the effect is not as intense as when the same dose is taken in the morning, also, takes ~20min to kick in
    Importantly, when dosing Recreate in 2/1 (morning/afternoon) scheme, appetite suppression is significant throughout the day as opposed to 1/2 (morning/afternoon) – not much at all

CONCLUSION: RECREATE SEEMS TO WORK BEST ON EMPTY STOMACH
    To elaborate this further: afternoon dose is taken 3hrs after lunch and 1hr after a small protein shake (gastric emptying not 100% completed); morning dose is taken after >8hr overnight fast

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to see you've got the dosing down!

I also take in more protein than the norm: >500g/day on workout days! (Roughly 3x my bw!)

And I have to know... What does kangaroo taste like? (Please don't say chicken! LOL!)

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Agree, protein is important however, thus far I've been following a keto-like diet with very little carbs. My protein intake was (and still is) around 2g per pound of muscle if not more (more=overkill). I also tended to go "stupid" on fats. While this type of dieting wasn't bad for my body type, I found myself stuck in a rut. Workout intensity went down and increasing carbs seemed to help in that respect...not without the price of accumulating too much "dirt" though.

Also, there are no bloating or sleepiness-issues following a carb meal. This was not a case before a stack. Give me some porridge in the morning and an hour later I'm ready to join the "dead"
    Just querying WHY you would be wanting to do low carbs when you are a MTBer? I used to be a cyclist, and trust me, I know WHAT cycling and MTB takes out of you and how hard ad long you train; any carbs you ate would most definitely NOT be 'gained as fat', but be used for energy. And believe me, you are already at the BF% of an elite female athlete!

And carbs don't make you look soft. Yes, for every gram of carbs you store 3g of water (intracellular, though), but it would make you appear HARDER, if anything.

Anyways, I won't argue this point. Everyone's body works differently in some respects, and if you feel that this is your best way, then by all means, do it.

Seems you need to decide whether you want to be a MTBer or a figure competitor, since the training required for each is at OPPOSITE ends of the extreme.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Glad to see you've got the dosing down!
    Yeah, I'll keep Recreate at 3 pills a day on weight training days (2/1; morning/arvo; 4 x week), but I will only take 2 pills on non-weight training days (1/1; morning/arvo). All that extra stimulus from 3 pills is unecessary if one's intention is to rest!

I also take in more protein than the norm: >500g/day on workout days! (Roughly 3x my bw!)
    HAHA, awesome, that makes me feel less ; besides, judging from your avatar, it seems to be working QUITE well

And I have to know... What does kangaroo taste like? (Please don't say chicken! LOL!)
    HELL NO, the taste is rather unique and from speaking with other people, it is either a hit or a miss, you'll either love it or you'll hate it. It has a very intense smell that some people dislike. I love it though (the taste, smell doesn't bother me much and once the meat is cooked, it is not noticeable), I have never gone back to beef since I've started eating 'roo.
    Jakellpet's log has some tips on how to cook it.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Just querying WHY you would be wanting to do low carbs when you are a MTBer? I used to be a cyclist, and trust me, I know WHAT cycling and MTB takes out of you and how hard ad long you train; any carbs you ate would most definitely NOT be 'gained as fat', but be used for energy. And believe me, you are already at the BF% of an elite female athlete!

And carbs don't make you look soft. Yes, for every gram of carbs you store 3g of water (intracellular, though), but it would make you appear HARDER, if anything.

Anyways, I won't argue this point. Everyone's body works differently in some respects, and if you feel that this is your best way, then by all means, do it.
    You are absolutely right, and when I used to ride 4-5x/week (2-3hrs each session), my diet was something like 60% carbs, 20%fat and 20% protein (and I was never fat)

However, since I started weight training, I cut down on mountainbiking, because building muscle is hard enough as it is. Now-days, I barely do 1 ride every 1-2 weeks and it is never over 2hrs. I do a couple of endurance events per year (this year I did two 8hr races and a 60km race), but I do no specific training for them (other than a MASSIVE carb refead )

Interestingly, even without cycling-specific training, this year had been the best in terms of racing placements (think it is because weight-training unleashed toughness that I never thought I had in me, I see mountainbiking as a painless fun now, as opposed to weight training-painful fun ). I came 1st and 2nd in the 8hr events and 2nd in the 60km race. During my last 8hr event I scoffed down 30 dried bananas…and it was a winner

Seems you need to decide whether you want to be a MTBer or a figure competitor, since the training required for each is at OPPOSITE ends of the extreme.
    Right again, I've been racing for 5 years, time to try something different, if anything I may use an 8hr event as a pre-contest cut, haha !

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Interestingly, even without cycling-specific training, this year had been the best in terms of racing placements (think it is because weight-training unleashed toughness that I never thought I had in me, I see mountainbiking as a painless fun now, as opposed to weight training-painful fun ). I came 1st and 2nd in the 8hr events and 2nd in the 60km race. During my last 8hr event I scoffed down 30 dried bananas…and it was a winner
    That will be because you probably have gained strength (and power) withOUT a lot of muscle mass WITH it (a great bonus for an endurance athlete. And YES, it CAN be done, regardless of the people who will tell you otherwise).

Right again, I've been racing for 5 years, time to try something different, if anything I may use an 8hr event as a pre-contest cut, haha !
    Sounds great. I no longer race, and my passion is in this lifestyle, and I wouldn't go back

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 9

Woken up by the lawn mower, VERY ANGRY !!!

It took a BIT of willpower to restrain myself from out at my neighbour to “get f.cked” .

Took 2 Recreate and cheered up. Still, by mid afternoon, premature awakening took its toll and I was as motivated to hit the gym as I was to get out of bed at 6AM Nevertheless, I forced myself to go, if nothing else than out of curiosity to see whether 1Recreate/1PwFULL would bring the alpha-FEMALE attitude back. In all honesty, I wasn’t expecting much…

Started my workout with some core-warmup and then straight to deads (what better way to put the supps to test )

A side note: Like I said, my PR on deads is 165lb 6 reps, however, that was more than 3 months ago, since then I’ve regressed quite a bit. Of late, at 148.5lb I’m already in serious trouble and at 154 I’m REALLY PUSHING THE LIMITS.

The numbers speak for themselves:

DEAD workout :

PRIOR TO Recreate/PwFULL/AP
    POST Recreate/PwFULL/AP

set 1. 132lb: 8 reps
    set 1. 132lb: 8

set 2. 143lb: 6
    set 2. 148lb: 6 well that was EASY !!!

set 3. 154lb: 5
    set 3. 159.5lb: 5 that was worth the effort, great form*

set 4. 165lb: 1 - horrible form, not even under a threat of death could I have squeezed another rep

set 4. 165lb dropset 154lb: 4,3 - great form*

SET 5!!!!! 165lb dropset 154lb dropset 143lb: 3,3,4 - great form*

* actually had someone watching me for the sake of getting an unbiased opinion

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Apparently I'm nine days late; however, subbed.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

I see a PR in the not-so-distant future!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Apparently I'm nine days late; however, subbed.
    and Irish !

I see a PR in the not-so-distant future!
    Hardest thing will be waiting for 8-9 days, till I try again

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 10

"REST DAY"

Can't exactly "sit still" on Recreate
    Attached Images Attached Images   

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent feedback. Great log and great to see you are getting the results form the stack.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome pics! What kind of bike do you ride?

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome pics! What kind of bike do you ride?
    Thanks, Shaddow! It is a Jamis Dakar Xam1 with
    130mm travel Fox DHX Air 3.0 shock and
    140mm Fox 32 Float-RL, air spring fork (Fox rules !!!! )

I looooove it !

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Excellent feedback. Great log and great to see you are getting the results form the stack.
    Most definitely Mickfootie, I AM GETTING RESULTS FROM THE USP STACK !!!!

DAY 11

NEW PRs in Bench Press, Chest Dumbell Press & Bicep Cable Curl :bb3:

Last week's bench:
    3 sets, 88lb, reps to failure 6/5/5

Today's:
    set 1. 88lb, reps to failure 8
    set 2. 93.5lb.................5/5
    set 3. 98lb ....................2,
    (yes I know that was cocky of me, but I couldn't help myself, I had to try )

set 4. 93.5lb .................8
    (last 3 assisted, my favourite spotter appeared, luckily, because the bar wasn't going anywhere and I was determined not to let it go )

Chest Dumbell Press, up by 11lb
    (when I grabbed a pair of 38.5lb dumbells, I got a "you- are- just- a- girl, -put -'em- back- before- you- hurt- yourself " look from a couple of guys
    .... I thought....

Bicep Cable Curl, up by 8.8lb

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the PR's!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dragonfly again.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the lifts! That's awesome. Keep proving those guys wrong.

I tend to be the opposite in the gym when I see women with relatively heavy weight. I get excited for them.

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Most definitely Mickfootie, I AM GETTING RESULTS FROM THE USP STACK !!!!

DAY 11

NEW PRs in Bench Press, Chest Dumbell Press & Bicep Cable Curl :bb3:

Last week's bench:
    3 sets, 88lb, reps to failure 6/5/5

Today's:
    set 1. 88lb, reps to failure 8
    set 2. 93.5lb.................5/5
    set 3. 98lb ....................2,
    (yes I know that was cocky of me, but I couldn't help myself, I had to try )

set 4. 93.5lb .................8
    (last 3 assisted, my favourite spotter appeared, luckily, because the bar wasn't going anywhere and I was determined not to let it go )

Chest Dumbell Press, up by 11lb
    (when I grabbed a pair of 38.5lb dumbells, I got a "you- are- just- a- girl, -put -'em- back- before- you- hurt- yourself " look from a couple of guys
    .... I thought....

Bicep Cable Curl, up by 8.8lb
    Awesome job, lady! And yeah, next time you get those looks, you'll probably notice that they're only doing that because THEY can barely do that weight! (I laugh at most of the guys in the gym who think they're so tough, because the 'little girl' works harder and heavier than 99% of them!) Keep up the good work!

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the PR's!!!
    Congrats on the lifts! That's awesome. Keep proving those guys wrong.
    Thanks guys, I never thought I'd say this but: BENCH DAY IS NO LONGER MY LEAST FAVOURITE TRAINING DAY

I tend to be the opposite in the gym when I see women with relatively heavy weight. I get excited for them.

Maybe I should go and train in your gym, Irish
    ...on a second thought, "proving people wrong" can be a great motivational boost, not to mention the amusement factor

What can I say, I'm only human

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome job, lady! And yeah, next time you get those looks, you'll probably notice that they're only doing that because THEY can barely do that weight! (I laugh at most of the guys in the gym who think they're so tough, because the 'little girl' works harder and heavier than 99% of them!) Keep up the good work!

Thanks Lady-Terminator
    In fact, both of these guys were using 33lb dumbells, I asked them "how much longer to go?" and the reply was "2 more sets"....And I thought, "stuff that, I ain't gonna sit around and wait, I'll go and get me some 38lb's".....Ahahaha, you should have seen their faces

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 12 REST !!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

LOL. Enjoy!

27. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Even Alpha-FE-Males need their rest - looks like you respond well to the products DragonFly - don't be shy about pushing up that carb intake on AP.

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Even Alpha-FE-Males need their rest - looks like you respond well to the products DragonFly - don't be shy about pushing up that carb intake on AP.
    Agreed. If you feel you need to up the carbs, then go for it.

29. Guest

nice siesta!

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

As your body become accustomed to AP use, you will need to up the carb intake (slightly of course). Keep an eye on your body composition and you will be fine.

Great work so far maam!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Lady-Terminator
    In fact, both of these guys were using 33lb dumbells, I asked them "how much longer to go?" and the reply was "2 more sets"....And I thought, "stuff that, I ain't gonna sit around and wait, I'll go and get me some 38lb's".....Ahahaha, you should have seen their faces
    Yeah. I get the same responses. Besides, it's always good to push yourself, go up that extra weight, surprise yourself (I know I did, when I thought that perhaps it might have been too hard, and you find that it's actually easy, and then you smile, and it makes a crappy session better!) It's all about getting better. Anyways, enjoy your day off

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Yeah. I get the same responses. Besides, it's always good to push yourself, go up that extra weight, surprise yourself (I know I did, when I thought that perhaps it might have been too hard, and you find that it's actually easy, and then you smile, and it makes a crappy session better!) It's all about getting better. Anyways, enjoy your day off
    I completely agree about pushing yourself. Especially on the bigger lifts like squat, bench, and deadlift. I always seem to be able to do more than I think. If I feel I've done my 3-rep max, I add another 10lbs or 15lbs, and I usually hit three reps again. I love those days in the gym!

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed. If you feel you need to up the carbs, then go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    As your body become accustomed to AP use, you will need to up the carb intake (slightly of course). Keep an eye on your body composition and you will be fine.
    I've already done so ! I'm EATING CARBS AS IF THERE WAS NO TOMORROW !

Seriously, 1st week:
    2AP: 3 x 30-40g/day (cardio/rest days)
    2AP: 4 x 30-40g/day (weight training)

2nd week:
    3AP: 3 x 50-60g/day (cardio/rest days)
    3AP: 4 x 50-60g/day (weight training)
    I haven't gone through as much bread and oats in 3 years as I did in this last two weeks !!!!

* 3 weeks prior to the stack, my diet was similar to week 1 in terms of carb consumption, except that I was consuming increased carbs ~120g/day, only on weight training days.
    On non-weight training days : carbs < 50g/day.

* At the end of those 3 weeks I could barely see my abs
    and there was no significant increase in strenght :

Prior to that, I was maintaining my definition by following a semi-keto diet with >50g carbs/day with very rare refeads (such as: an 8hr biking race, )

* The reason why I went on an increased crab diet prior running the AP/Recreate/PowerFULL stack is to get a better evaluation of its effectiveness.

Basically, instead of "adding supplements and changing diet", I opted for "adding supplements to the existing diet". This way any results would likely be due to addition of supplements and not due to a change in diet.

* RESULTS: Adding AP/Recreate/PowerFULL allowed me to increase carbs even further,
    from 90-120/day to ~200-240g/day with no significant icrease in BF% :chick:

* End of week 2, I am as cut as I was on my semi-keto diet of
    <50g carbs/day and I broke PRs in DEADS, BENCH and BI CURLS
    :clean:

I sound like a USPLabs rep

Side note: squats and powercleans increased as well as some other exercises, but I'm not here to write in epic proportions

Think it is soon time to add P-slin into the equation
    ....and also, time to post some pics, just in case you all started thinking that I'M SOOO FULL OF $HIT

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Pics! Pics! Pics!

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

I completely agree about pushing yourself. Especially on the bigger lifts like squat, bench, and deadlift. I always seem to be able to do more than I think. If I feel I've done my 3-rep max, I add another 10lbs or 15lbs, and I usually hit three reps again. I love those days in the gym!
    Bodybuilding is all about getting BETTER, and you don't get better if you don't push yourself. I lift as hard and as heavy as I can EVERY session (no 'easy' sessions for Rosie, unless my body FORCES me to go down in weight!) The ONLY exceptions ARE Legs' exercises; I don't lift anywhere near my 1RM, simply because lifting heavy INcreases the muscle mass in my legs and glutes so fast that it's not funny, and they are the areas where I wouldn't mind having LESS muscle!

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

It's my week off, and you are all making me want to train SOOOO bad. This only throws fuel in the fire for when I start Part 2 of my log on Thursday.

37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Think it is soon time to add P-slin into the equation
    yeah girl - now we're talking! I love that P-Slin.

Bring. It. On.

I guess you need to decide how you're going to dose it.

....and also, time to post some pics, just in case you all started thinking that I'M SOOO FULL OF $HIT
    lol - Im sure everyone's keen to see your progress.

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Make sure to sub to my new log guys. I'd really like to continue, and even beef up, the support that you all have been giving me in my last log. It helps a great deal.

Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 2: CL's Blue Gene (sponsored)

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 13

Side note: squats and powercleans increased as well as some other exercises, but I'm not here to write in epic proportions

OK, OK, I LIED, so me !

* Smith machine squats..........up by 22lb
    (FINALLY putting the 44lb plates on the bar, I thought it would have taken another year to do that )

* Jumping squats ..........up by 11lb

* Leg ext..........up by 11lb

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.
    Answers

DAY 14

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    nice siesta!
    bump

LEGS&AR$E-DOMS THERAPY

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:29 PM