2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 11 of 80 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Did you name them Dragon?

Adams
    HAHA, no I did not ADAMS, how crazy do you think I am ?
    Hmmmm, ok, you don't need to answer that one

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's always rough. 9.5hrs has been my sweet spot lately. If I get any less, I don't operate too well.
    9.5hrs ?!!!!! Jeeeeez, I thought 8 was bad enough !
    Seriously, I wish I could optimize my sleep quality, 8hrs in bed seems like such a waste of time

2. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    9.5hrs ?!!!!! Jeeeeez, I thought 8 was bad enough !
    Seriously, I wish I could optimize my sleep quality, 8hrs in bed seems like such a waste of time
    I know what you mean, but you have to look at it from a totally different perspective. It's all part of your necessary routine. To perform optimally, your body needs the proper recovery...you do want to perform optimally, right?! -

There's training, supplementation, diet, and REST/recovery. It's all part of the big picture.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I know what you mean, but you have to look at it from a totally different perspective. It's all part of your necessary routine. To perform optimally, your body needs the proper recovery...you do want to perform optimally, right?! -

There's training, supplementation, diet, and REST/recovery. It's all part of the big picture.
    Yeah, I know, I just wish I didn't need that much sleep, I know people who work well on MUCH less, I wonder how they do it (maybe they lie )
    I'm so jealous of that !

4. Ya, but what else would you do with your time? More workouts?!

...so would I. :clean:

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, but what else would you do with your time? More workouts?!

...so would I. :clean:

....and more time on AM....and more time on youtube searching for most ridiculous videos I could use to "decorate" my posts ....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    ....and more time on AM....and more time on youtube searching for most ridiculous videos I could use to "decorate" my posts ....

Please, please no.

7. Ahhhhh! Hahahah! What the hell?!!

I would really like to just sit down with you and a bottle of Scotch and see what happens. I have a feeling it would be interesting. And perhaps a little odd; however, both in the best way possible.

...or who knows? Maybe we would both decide to ditch the Scotch and then hit the gym for some insanely heavy squats and deadlifts.

And I would take your precious RPM!

8. DAY 48

Legs still feeling sore from the session 2 days ago
    Weird ‘cause I thought it was the ****tiest session that I had since the start of this log
    Seriously, it was MILES away from a PR-breaking workout, I had no energy to push beyond a comfort zone, hell I was almost in discomfort at warm-up weights.

I did :
    * walking db lunges,
    * squats on smith,
    * front squats superset with deadlifts and
    * leg ext superset with leg curls.

Maybe it was the shear volume of sets per exercise, I seriously don’t have a clue but I must have done something right ‘cause there was not a part on my legs and butt that was DOMS-free yesterday and today!

For the last couple of nights I managed to get just over 7hrs of UNINTERUPTED (I slept like I was dead!), which is not ideal but nonetheless- a BIG IMPROVEMENT. Felt great today, so much that I spontaneously decided to do a HIIT session.
    Did a sprint up a goat track on a hill. It is a popular recreational site so there are lots of people on the track late afternoon. Usually, if I get stuck behind someone I use it as an excuse to slow down. Not today, I was “politely yelling” at people to get out of my WAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    DAY 48

Legs still feeling sore from the session 2 days ago
    Weird ‘cause I thought it was the ****tiest session that I had since the start of this log
    Seriously, it was MILES away from a PR-breaking workout, I had no energy to push beyond a comfort zone, hell I was almost in discomfort at warm-up weights.

I did :
    * walking db lunges,
    * squats on smith,
    * front squats superset with deadlifts and
    * leg ext superset with leg curls.
    How in the hell did you do that? That's like...really hard. Do you break for any amount of time during those supersets?

I was doing front squats today and my core felt like it was going to collapse towards the end. I haven't done them in a long time.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    How in the hell did you do that?
    Don't know, must have been delirious
    Seriously, I superset compound movements quite regularly, as A SHCOK TO THE SYSTEM,
    it is the best way to FORCE your body to break boundaries.

90% IN WEIGHTLIFTING IS MIND OVER MATTER,
    IF YOU THINK DEADS ARE HARD, AND IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO BREAK PRs,
    TRY DEADS + SQUATS,
    100% GUARANTEE-YOUR PERCEPTION OF WHAT IS HARD WILL CHANGE INSTANTLY !

That's like...really hard. Do you break for any amount of time during those supersets?
    Only to catch up my breath, Breaking between a superset for any longer than that, defeats the purpose of it. You need to force yourself to keep going. Once you do it you'll be surprised in what you can achieve 'cause your body will be switched on for a battle against a higher level of torture.

If you can be bothered to go back to DAY36 (page 6), you'll understand what I am talking about, I did a similar workout back then.

I was doing front squats today and my core felt like it was going to collapse towards the end. I haven't done them in a long time.
    It does feel that way ! ....but you have to grit your teeth and squeeze all you've got to push through it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ahhhhh! Hahahah! What the hell?!!

I would really like to just sit down with you and a bottle of Scotch and see what happens. I have a feeling it would be interesting. And perhaps a little odd; however, both in the best way possible.

...or who knows? Maybe we would both decide to ditch the Scotch and then hit the gym for some insanely heavy squats and deadlifts.!
    To paraphrase you, I’m having trouble wiping off that stupid just thinking about it !
    IC !

And I would take your precious RPM!
    Not without a !!!

12. D, you ever do some Powercleans with Presses? That is the best of ALL WORLDS IN ONE!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    D, you ever do some Powercleans with Presses? That is the best of ALL WORLDS IN ONE!!!
    Adams

Was thinking of throwin' them in today's workout !!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post

Was thinking of throwin' them in today's workout !!!
    Intensity isn't even the word.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

15. ....could superset them with Overhead squats and staggering pushups....

16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Intensity isn't even the word.

Adams

You beat me to it Adams, this post should have come after ^^

17. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    ....could superset them with Overhead squats and staggering pushups....
    Why not just superset them with some ipecac? You are going to throw up after that anyway.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

18. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Why not just superset them with some ipecac? You are going to throw up after that anyway.

Adams
    Bahaha! Have you seen this video?...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Bahaha! Have you seen this video?...

OH LORD... My kratom tea has just been spit out on my keyboard.... THAT SH*T IS FUNNY!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

20. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    …..I’m getting good at this

wow Where have you been all my life? Looking very very very very very {edited} and so {edited} keep up the good work and well done, i have been behind with your log so i am just catching up.
    Hot and and a huge supplement stack...im dreaming.

21. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    wow Where have you been all my life? Looking very very very very very {edited} and so {edited} keep up the good work and well done, i have been behind with your log so i am just catching up.
    Hot and and a huge supplement stack...im dreaming.
    You distracted me Russian, I was about to post something that would discourage people from vomiting all over my thread but now I’m turning all…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    You distracted me Russian, I was about to post something that would discourage people from vomiting all over my thread but now I’m turning all…

Me too.....
    im just still in a stupor, i think ive found a godess

23. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Me too.....
    im just still in a stupor, i think ive found a godess
    OH LORD!!!

If there is anything I do now... it is definitely give you props for the evident smooth tactics you have brought to the table.

{Continues Vomiting}

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:02 PM
  2. First day on H-drol/Furazdrol feel crap
    By Boilingice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. feeling like **** on Superdrol