2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 11 of 66 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Miss dragonfly!! How are you? Haven't been by here in a while. Looks like you've picked up quite a few admirers. Looking good in here! Supersetting squats and deads, huh? I see you are quite the masochist. Very nice! Have you ever tried overhead squats? They are brutal! I think you might like them a lot! There's this female CrossFit instructor one of my buddies knows who overhead squats 185lbs. You could throw those in with deads, maybe even triset them with some overhead presses. LOL. Ok, that might be a bit much.

Good luck with the experiments! Hopefully that snake is done causing problems for you and your team.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    it cost $6000 for some mice??
    They are mice with a genetic defect, they are pre-disposed to gain fat easily.

what are you doing to them anyway??
    Do you really want to know ?

We are stuffing them with 40% fat diet and then infusing them Angiotensin II, that treatment synergistically induces atherosclerosis and aortic aneurysm (dilation of aorta, aneurysm rupture is fatal, doh !). We then treat the mice with certain drugs (sorry canít disclose which ), and see if we can reverse atherosclerosis and aneurysm progression . To see whether our drugs have worked we need to cut the mice open and examine their aortas. There you go !

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    what kind of snake was it?
    Must have been the carpet python 'cause the facility manager is still alive
    •   

3. Imagine what that snake was thinking.

It's like us walking into the biggest, tastiest, most expensive FREE buffett in the world.

Imgaine how good the food would have to be for you to spend 6K a plate.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Sh*t, you could have flown my fat ass down there and saved a couple grand. I like tests.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Miss dragonfly!! How are you? Haven't been by here in a while. Looks like you've picked up quite a few admirers. Looking good in here! Supersetting squats and deads, huh? I see you are quite the masochist. Very nice! Have you ever tried overhead squats? They are brutal! I think you might like them a lot!
    Hey Shaddow, great to see you back, no worries, I've been watching your log and I know you've been busy Overheads are one of my FAVORITE exercises and yes I superset them with Deads OS work everything, your legs, core stabilizers (abs and back) and shoulders, so they are one of the most effective way of productive torture

There's this female CrossFit instructor one of my buddies knows who overhead squats 185lbs.
    That is insane !!! How much does she weigh ? Does she go ATG ? I'm jealous

You could throw those in with deads, maybe even triset them with some overhead presses. LOL. Ok, that might be a bit much.
    AHAHAHA, already did that and not in the hurry to repeat it again, One of my worst GIANT supersets:
    1. DB STEP UPS
    2. DEADS+
    3. OVERHEADS+
    4. STANDING MILITARY PRESSES+
    5. STAGGERING PUSHUPS
    6. Shoulders felt like detaching from my trunk and my heart was in my lungs

Good luck with the experiments! Hopefully that snake is done causing problems for you and your team.
    Yes, or else it will see the fury of the DRAGON
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Imagine what that snake was thinking.

It's like us walking into the biggest, tastiest, most expensive FREE buffett in the world.

Imgaine how good the food would have to be for you to spend 6K a plate.
    Precisely why the bloody thing keeps coming back !!! This was the 4th time in one month

7. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Sh*t, you could have flown my fat ass down there and saved a couple grand. I like tests.
    Hmmm, I repeat:

To see whether our drugs have worked WE NEED TO CUT THE MICE OPEN and examine their aortas.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post

i think i may have the same defect in my genes.... i was going to say something about a python in my jeans as well but ill leave that out

9. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    That is insane !!! How much does she weigh ? Does she go ATG ? I'm jealous
    I'm not sure, but she's pretty solid. My buddy showed me a video. If I can find it, I'll post it up. And yes, she goes ATG.

AHAHAHA, already did that and not in the hurry to repeat it again, One of my worst GIANT supersets:
    1. DB STEP UPS
    2. DEADS+
    3. OVERHEADS+
    4. STANDING MILITARY PRESSES+
    5. STAGGERING PUSHUPS
    6. Shoulders felt like detaching from my trunk and my heart was in my lungs
    I don't know if I'd be able to muster any pushups after all that. LOL. You are quite a warrior, my dear!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    i think i may have the same defect in my genes.... i was going to say something about a python in my jeans as well but ill leave that out
    Aussie Made - I thought you'd set yourself up there nicely ha ha!

11. you could always do a 2nd study on the snake. buy a bunch of the regular $2 mice, and cut them loose, and see what he prefers . that way, maybe you won't have to replace the expensive ones.... its like a non human version of cannon fodder

you could always try letting a mongoose loose in the lab. i hear snakes don't like them much. of course, they don't like anyone, and they're very hard to potty train...

12. great review.. same as you i need a boast in the afternoon just to stay awake.. much less have the energy to go work out

13. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Hmmm, I repeat:

To see whether our drugs have worked WE NEED TO CUT THE MICE OPEN and examine their aortas.
    Yeah, I'm cool with that. Just stitch me back up. I have really good insurance.

14. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yeah, I'm cool with that. Just stitch me back up. I have really good insurance.

No point in stitching you back up after I take OUT the bit I need for CLOSER EXAMINATION
    Attached Images Attached Images  

15. I disected a pig fetus once in high school.

16. In that case you definitely have a better stomach than me

17. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    No point in stitching you back up after I take OUT the bit I need for CLOSER EXAMINATION
    I'm not feeling the love.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    She's rough, isn't she?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I disected a pig fetus once in high school.
    I dissected a cow's heart once. It was weird!! And of course frogs and butterflies, and all that other good stuff... But the cow heart was weird!

20. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I dissected a cow's heart once. It was weird!! And of course frogs and butterflies, and all that other good stuff... But the cow heart was weird!
    I did one of those too!...and a cat...it goes on.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post

It reads: Love hurts

22. If I didn't like a little pain, I suppose I'd choose a different lifestyle...

Then again, getting your arteries chopped out brings this sh*t to another level entirely.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post

Lol bro, thats nasty.

24. Hi dragonfly, log is looking great, keep it up, that looked like a mean superset, i dont fancy trying that one just yet.
    Take care and see you round...

Russian

BBII

25. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    you could always do a 2nd study on the snake. buy a bunch of the regular $2 mice, and cut them loose, and see what he prefers . that way, maybe you won't have to replace the expensive ones.... its like a non human version of cannon fodder

you could always try letting a mongoose loose in the lab. i hear snakes don't like them much. of course, they don't like anyone, and they're very hard to potty train...
    HAHA, I actually suggested that to the animalís house manager, he thought I was joking

Quote Originally Posted by steelhorse View Post
    great review.. same as you i need a boast in the afternoon just to stay awake.. much less have the energy to go work out...
    Thanks Steelhorse, on that front, things have been better because my sleep quality has improved A LOT !

SINCE DAY 46 IíVE SUCCUMBED TO DEAD DEEP SLEEP

To my absolute horror, last weekend I was in DreamLand for over 9 hrs both Sat and Sun [IMG]http://*************.net/tired-sleeping-smiley-4635.gif[/IMG], a pleasure rather unknown to me
    Soooo, I think Iíll have to buy an alarm clock soon, never needed one until now Usually I wake up ďspontaneouslyĒ at least 45min before I intend on getting up. Since DAY 46 Iíve been waking up waaay later!

Iíve been wondering what could be causing this rather UNUSUAL EFFECT ÖÖ

...but of course !!!!

DAY 46 STACK ADDITION:

SirPlus

26. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    DAY 46 STACK ADDITION:

SirPlus

DF - what the hell is SirPlus???

27. USPLabs YOU DID IT AGAIN

So what "THE HELL" is SirPlus ?

SirPLUS is a blend 750mg:
    Turmeric (95% curcuminoids)
    Resveratrol (100 mg trans-resv)
    Piperine

Taking this 3x/day:

* Morning : with grapefruit (naringin ) + Rhodiola + Astaxanthin + Supercissus RX

* Afternoon (pre-workout): Rhodiola, CLA, Q10 + Antiox formula containing (grapeseed extract + green tea + gingko + citrus bioflav + betacarotene + ginseng + milk thistle) …. talking about an antiox boost

* Night : Supercissus + CLA

Why this particular dosing and combo ? Well because it is a good way of making the best out of Resveratrol supplementation

“quote Strategicmove”

The only drawback resveratrol possesses is poor oral bioavailability. The (preferably simultaneous) consumption of Bioperine/Piperine, Grapeseed Extract, Quercetin, Naringin/Dihydroxybergamottin has been shown to address this challenge to an extent.

In principle, one can build a complex stack around REVERSE, if one wishes to. Grape seed extract and REVERSE share some properties, so stacking them may enhance those benefits.

If I were to create a REVERSE stack, I might consider the following additions: 1) Rhodiola Rosea; 2) Fo-Ti or Jiaogulan; 3) Grape seed extract or Pycnogenol; 4) Green Tea Extract; 5) Ashwagandha or Amla. There are, of course, several variations and options, including the combination of REVERSE with an existing anti-oxidant complex such as Noxidant.
    I wanted to add resveratrol to my stack for its other effects (cardiovascular, anti-cancer, anti-estrogenic, anti-aging properties, improved insulin sensitivity), I wasn’t aware that it had any effect on sleep quality. In that respect, SirPlus kicked in from the first day of use. If it wasn’t for SirPlus I would have gotten myself some horse tranquilizers ‘cause inability to fall asleep and poor sleep quality have been my major setbacks for as long as I can remember. Hope this only continues I’m curious to see how IBE Reverse (awaiting order from NP), will compare to SirPlus !

Other significant effects I’ve noticed from SirPlus so far:

* appetite suppression (most likely due to improved insulin sensitivity)
    * enhanced ALPHA FE-MALE aggression !!!

28. never heard of it - USPDirect don't stock it, neither do NP - where did you find this little gem?

29. Yeah, I think it is because USP fans are more into muscle building than general health supplements. I got this from an Aussie supplier, Iíll PM you the details.

30. For EVERYONES daily laugh

Last edited by DAdams91982; 10-29-2008 at 02:22 AM.
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:04 AM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 01:29 PM