2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

2 DAYS ON RECREATE/PWFULL/AP-feeling like an alpha FE-MALE !!!

Page 11 of 50 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    It wasn’t a ploy, it was meant to be a joke but somehow I don’t think it came across that way
    I guess my sarcasm wasn't thick enough. Just joking here as well!

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    anything to put a smile on your face, beautiful.
    what an e-charmer suncloud have a slice of cheese!
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow... the sh*t is getting deep in here. Time to hump the keyboard huh?

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Wow... the sh*t is getting deep in here. Time to hump the keyboard huh?

Adams
    haha - I agree Adams, you are a legend

perhaps AM needs a 'dribbly d1ck section' under general chat?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    Sucks to be you. ITs only 2:25 in the arvo here, and more importantly, lunch time
    Not really, could be worse, at least SOMEONE came to my rescue !
    mate, you always seem to appear at a right time

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    anything to put a smile on your face, beautiful.
    Much appreciated Suncloud

Life has been rather stressful for the last couple of days, not much sleep, way too much work in the "animal house" (53 odd mice that need to have all sorts of things done to them and there is only 24hrs in a day...who says you need sleep when duty calls?! )

Anyways, such as life, always throws things at you, in my experience (for whatever that is worth),
    it is much better to learn to deal with crap as it comes :bruce2:, than it is to contemplate about the meaning of it all...
    even though the later can be way more entertaining

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=27-VCulMf0U"]YouTube - The meaning of life Monty Python intro[/ame]
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Most women call me their Knight in shining armour....its a curse really.....
  7. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

It wasn’t a ploy, it was meant to be a joke but somehow I don’t think it came across that way

I got a lot of respect for a man who can bench 2.6X his bodyweight
    CUB IS A POWERHOUSE !!!! :clean:
    Thank god for the flexible arm. I knew you wouldn't cheat on me
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Most women call me their Knight in shining armour....its a curse really.....
    Someone's gotta do it
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Thank god for the flexible arm. I knew you wouldn't cheat on me
    Damn right, I wouldn't want the wrath of God upon me
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Damn right, I wouldn't want the wrath of a chubby Melbournian upon me
    harsh
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

BACK to the MEANING of this THREAD…

…something quite peculiar happened on

DAY 59

Planned to do my usual 1hr moderate intensity cardio. The plan failed catastrophically ‘cause the pills had a mind of their own…

* SirPlus (Resveratrol) + Rhodiola +Supercissus + CLA + Q10 + Antiox complex (grapeseed extract, ginkgo, green tea, ginseng) + Astaxanthin

* I took these on empty and then 20 min later had a small protein shake and a coffee.
    I jumped on my bike and took PwFULL and Recreate in a pocket, “for later”.

* 10min into it and I was already skipping my ipod for some faster tunes

* 45min later, I’m still running on fast forward but the music is irritatingly slow
    Positive aggression and drive were so insane ,
    that I was seriously AFRAID to take my “reserve fuel” PwFULL&Recreate

* 1hr10min – forget about the reserve, when is this madness going to stop ?!!!

* 1hr30min, I’m kind of raping my ipod frantically searching for more HIIIIIIT-suited stuff, I’m trying to convince myself to come to a forced halt but I’m totally unable to , still going, where’s the freakin’ OFF button, can’t just keep doing this until I faint ?!!!!

* 1.45 reason prevails, I’m just bored on repeating the same song over and over again !

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjC0wbUXzk"]YouTube - Jamiroquai, Canned Heat[/ame]
  12. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

harsh
    A lot of bullying out there!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cub again.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

A lot of bullying out there!
    Yeah, and why am I caught in between ?!
    I thought you were a knight Aussie
  15. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

It might be time for me to start a fat loss log. DF's been encouraging me to do so. I think I'm developing a complex!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I HATE those workouts! I mean, don't get me wrong, the workouts are great when you are that energized, but psychologically you feel so disoriented. Nothing is focused, you have the energy of an angry chimp (or of a banana throwing a Hang-10 and riding a llama) and no music seems to fit the mood.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I HATE those workouts! I mean, don't get me wrong, the workouts are great when you are that energized, but psychologically you feel so disoriented. Nothing is focused, you have the energy of an angry chimp (or of a banana throwing a Hang-10 and riding a llama) and no music seems to fit the mood.
    i always struggle to find the right tune for riding dirty with my llama
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

i always struggle to find the right tune for riding dirty with my llama
    Ask and you shall receive.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n7ncJEFuSw"]YouTube - chamillionaire - ridin'[/ame]
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    ...BTW, i must say, ive met 1, yes only 1 other women deadlift and squat and that is a HUGE thing of beauty!...
    Seriously? Wow!

Anyways, DF, had a lot of catching up to do. In study mode at the moment (or trying to be). Things look great in here. You're doing well. Keep on, soldier!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Seriously? Wow!

Anyways, DF, had a lot of catching up to do. In study mode at the moment (or trying to be). Things look great in here. You're doing well. Keep on, soldier!

Yup! At my gym anyways, havnt really ventured into other gyms much, i like mine so i stay there.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Yup! At my gym anyways, havnt really ventured into other gyms much, i like mine so i stay there.
    I guess. I don't see many females that do it either. Then again, most females that I see 'lift weights' are pretty pathetic, and WON'T push themselves because they think that they'll end up "looking like a man". Personally, I prefer training males, because they are open to it and CAN be pushed; most females I have come across don't want to know that cardio and excessive dieting WON'T get them the body they want, and that they'll actually have to WORK for it!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I guess. I don't see many females that do it either. Then again, most females that I see 'lift weights' are pretty pathetic, and WON'T push themselves because they think that they'll end up "looking like a man". Personally, I prefer training males, because they are open to it and CAN be pushed; most females I have come across don't want to know that cardio and excessive dieting WON'T get them the body they want, and that they'll actually have to WORK for it!

I always had a thing for Xena: Warrior Princess. The war cry, the leaping summersaults - I bet that girl did hardcore weightlifting too!
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup thats a very common misconception of the workout world. Women who think they will buff up like guys.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yup thats a very common misconception of the workout world. Women who think they will buff up like guys.
    This is why I quit working with women under 35 when I used to do personal training. I never had one female client under that age that would want to lift hard and heavy. I'm not saying there aren't women under that age that work hard, obviously DF, Rosie and BW come to mind; however, most younger women aren't that way. Once they were older they seemed to actually listen to me.

My favorite clients were the older women that would purchase 5-10 sessions with me, work with me for a couple weeks until they were comfortable with certain exercises and routines, and then go off on their own. I'd see them coming in every day by themselves and training hard, and I always felt good about working with them. They'd come back to me for a new routine, help with exercises they found, or help with proper form. I loved those clients.

The people that need a personal trainer for every workout really bother me. All you are is someone to talk to; a cheerleader, rather. Most of my clients were that way, which is why I quit doing it.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

It might be time for me to start a fat loss log. DF's been encouraging me to do so. I think I'm developing a complex!
    That would be awesome Cub, I'd love to see your training style

Seriously? Wow!

Thanks Rosie, keeping on is my mission

Yup, as if it was THAT EASY , with all the legal testosterone boosters and the weights I lift (compared to the cardio-queen female specimens), I still view myself as a chicken leg

The people that need a personal trainer for every workout really bother me. All you are is someone to talk to; a cheerleader, rather. Most of my clients were that way, which is why I quit doing it.
    Same, I like to put some brain behind my workouts, I did several months worth of research before I started with weights. The research is ongoing. It has been a lot of trial and error along the way but at least when I workout I know why I'm choosing particular exercises and why I'm putting them in a particular order. I never had a personal trainer but I do take advices from people that are more experienced than me and I ALWAYS WELCOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

OK AM, HERE IT GOES: this week has been intense in many ways , hence my temporary absence.
    I’m officially responsible for 15,000USD worth of mice and I’m using them to evaluate the effectiveness of selected pharmaceutical drugs in treating aortic aneurysm.
    Other than that, I’m also responsible for bringing upon myself the anger of the most senior research scientist in the lab .

She is basically the right hand of the head of the lab Jon. Jon is the hottest property at our university because he has recently won several prestigious research grants. Monday this week, the three of us had a meeting to discuss experimental details. The senior scientist and I had different opinions about a particular step in the experimental plan and Jon thought my approach was better. Since then, I’ve been under constant fire ‘cause the senior scientist didn’t take that all too well.

I feel as if I’m constantly being watched under a microscope for potential mistakes (it doesn’t really affect the quality of my work because I’m confident enough, it is just plain annoying). She also tries to make me appear incompetent in meetings with other collaborators. On the top of that, we had a piece of malfunctioning equipment today. She strongly suggested it must have been my fault since I was probably the only person who used it. I did use it yes, more than three weeks ago and it was perfectly in order then. If it hadn’t been I would have reported it. It is something I’ll use quite frequently in future so what would be the point of covering up the malfunction ?!
    Today I nearly blew up because my tolerance for bull$hit came very close to its limits I thought to myself, back off snake, ‘cause you have no idea who are you dealing with !!! Then, an image I downloaded from the web came to mind and it made me laugh to tears:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Glad to see you're back, DF! I was worried about yuh!

I have plenty more to say but it will have to wait; going to hit quads right now!

Cheers.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Thanks, feels GREAT TO BE BACK, I missed AM
    Hit the quads hard Cannon (I was away, but I was watchin' nevertheless ), they are your signature

There is always a good thing in any bad situation, due to all this crap at work, training has been amazing.

DAY 63

* Side note: I had a weight session on DAY59 that I forgot to report, in a nutshell: it was so intense I nearly fainted at the end of it - never happened to me before.

* Anyways, after 3 days off I was most ANXIOUS to hit the weights again. More importantly, I’ve been off Powerfull/RPM/Drive (I omit these on my “off day” cardio sessions).
    Got to emphasize that 3 days is longest period during this log that I’ve been off Powerfull.
    Once it was in my system again, I was reminded instantaneously why I love it so much.
    Drive, positive aggression and incredible energy were with me ready for the front lines.

The workout was ABS/CHEST/BACK&SHOULDERS

1. Decline dumbell crunches
    2. Bench Press

3. Standing Military Press superset with
    4. Bent-over Barbell row

5. Lat Pulldown

* I decided to hit all upper body at once (saving the leg session for the weekend, training with the gym manager after hours again, !!!), because I had (in my books) a long time off.

I was lifting heavier than expected with little rest between sets and without much perceived effort Must have been like that because I kept catching glances of the “What-the-hell?!!” - type from the audience.
    I was seriously quite surprised that even the regulars (who know my style of training), were staring at me in disbelief As if I was some kind of an alien creature

* To me it was simply a case of releasing the stress accumulated at work in the best possible way :clean:
    Even if I physically suffered during the workout, that information never reached the pain centres in my brain.

* I hit a PR in Military Press and B-over Row. As for the rest, I was hitting my current PRs with more sets and reps than ever before.
    I simply could not reach exhaustion point and I moved onto following exercises only due to time restrictions.
    Following the gym session I was so ecstatic I went for 30min HIT spin on my bike.

* I felt my frustration monster had been unleashed, I felt like a winner, free and happy for the first time this week.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DCnQ9DtKlc&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

DAY64

* Continued hammering BACK and SHOULDERS because I was not sore at all from yesterday.

Workout was just as awesome, short in-between-set rests, didn’t even feel like I needed them.

I ended up coming up with some ridiculous supersets because I was bored just resting between sets
    It is a bit difficult to describe what I was doing so I think I’ll have to engage a proper camera at some stage because I would like to share that particular experience with you .

*New PRs were set in pulldown (used narrow grip rather than wide grip this time), up by 11lb (130lb) and
    Powercleans&presses, up by 5.5lb (82.5lb).

Again, few regulars from yesterday with “You are doing the same bodyparts again?!!!”-expressions written all over their faces.
    I didn’t mind it at all because these few guys are the rare heavy lifters in my gym so their “tick-of-approval” is just extra motivation for me….and that never hurts
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

DAY64

* Continued hammering BACK and SHOULDERS because I was not sore at all from yesterday.

Workout was just as awesome, short in-between-set rests, didn’t even feel like I needed them.

I ended up coming up with some ridiculous supersets because I was bored just resting between sets
    It is a bit difficult to describe what I was doing so I think I’ll have to engage a proper camera at some stage because I would like to share that particular experience with you .

*New PRs were set in pulldown (used narrow grip rather than wide grip this time), up by 11lb (130lb) and
    Powercleans&presses, up by 5.5lb (82.5lb).

Again, few regulars from yesterday with “You are doing the same bodyparts again?!!!”-expressions written all over their faces.
    I didn’t mind it at all because these few guys are the rare heavy lifters in my gym so their “tick-of-approval” is just extra motivation for me….and that never hurts
    I'm hearing ya. It'll be my THIRD CONSECUTIVE Full-Body session today, and the body, although 'shattered' will take it well enough without much strength decrease (if at all). LOL, not recommendable, but you forget that so many people out there DON'T know what it's like to TRAIN (as we do); they merely like to 'workout'...

On a side note, I've started using RPM and Drive only on resistance training days as well. Do you find that it makes much of a difference? It doesn't really, for me; although the RPM does well in getting me THROUGH my gym sessions without collapsing...

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Your muscle endurance is incredible. I have my days like that, but not nearly as often as you seem to. However, I must say, really try to keep in mind that even though your body may be able to hack the pain you're putting it through, I have doubts that your CNS is really going to be able to take this in the long run. For a while, I had trained and conditioned to the point of fainting or extreme dizzyness on a regular basis...It WILL bite you in the hide if you don't give yourself a rest once in a while. Keep in mind too, that soreness is not a good judge of whether a workout was good or not. I'm not at all trying to slow you down; you have been doing great and hitting PRs like crazy, but it's important that you let your body recover properly, or you will find yourself in a rut like I did for about a year.

Hopefully I'm not upsetting anyone here. I know everyones body is different, but your physical fatigue lacks speed, and it will catch up to you. I'm just trying to look out for everyone! Take advantage of learning from everyone elses mistakes, so you don't have to go through the same thing.

I'm happy that training has been going so well for you. It feels great being in the zone with each and every workout. I fortunately have been experiencing this as well. The combination of T-911 and RPM is really providing me with constantly intense sessions of resistance training.

You're doing amazing, DF! Keep breaking those PRs!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

nice to see metalica still rocks!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

That was one AWESOME red dragon up there!

NSCA - CSCS
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

I'm hearing ya. It'll be my THIRD CONSECUTIVE Full-Body session today, and the body, although 'shattered' will take it well enough without much strength decrease (if at all). LOL, not recommendable, but you forget that so many people out there DON'T know what it's like to TRAIN (as we do); they merely like to 'workout'...

On a side note, I've started using RPM and Drive only on resistance training days as well. Do you find that it makes much of a difference? It doesn't really, for me; although the RPM does well in getting me THROUGH my gym sessions without collapsing...
    RPM definitely gives more of a kick but I can also notice the synergy between RPM and Drive. However, my major problem with both is the fact that I develop tolerance to them too quickly. Within 10 days I no longer notice much from either of the two which really sucks Happened to me in my first RPM/Drive "cycle" which was more than 10 months ago. By the way, I'm curious to see how RESET goes for you !
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Your muscle endurance is incredible. I have my days like that, but not nearly as often as you seem to. However, I must say, really try to keep in mind that even though your body may be able to hack the pain you're putting it through, I have doubts that your CNS is really going to be able to take this in the long run.!
    I AGREE, "physical-self "always tends to recover better than "mental-self", and that rule tends to extend beyond exercise science...

For a while, I had trained and conditioned to the point of fainting or extreme dizzyness on a regular basis...It WILL bite you in the hide if you don't give yourself a rest once in a while. Keep in mind too, that soreness is not a good judge of whether a workout was good or not. I'm not at all trying to slow you down; you have been doing great and hitting PRs like crazy, but it's important that you let your body recover properly, or you will find yourself in a rut like I did for about a year.
    ..and I shall obey and REST

Hopefully I'm not upsetting anyone here. I know everyones body is different, but your physical fatigue lacks speed, and it will catch up to you. I'm just trying to look out for everyone! Take advantage of learning from everyone elses mistakes, so you don't have to go through the same thing.
    Not at all, like I said before, constructive criticism is always welcomed. I don't pretend to know everything and the only way to improve is knowing where you are going wrong.

I'm happy that training has been going so well for you. It feels great being in the zone with each and every workout. I fortunately have been experiencing this as well. The combination of T-911 and RPM is really providing me with constantly intense sessions of resistance training.

You're doing amazing, DF! Keep breaking those PRs!
    Thanks and yes, you are not doing too bad yourself Irish and THAT is an understatement
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That was one AWESOME red dragon up there!

I'm so glad you approve King Emoticon Sam. I'm even happier you decided to enter the DRAGON'S DEN FINALLY !!!!

It is good fun in here for everyone...I think
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    nice to see metalica still rocks!
    HAHA, I’m glad someone approves, Metallica has been an underestimated supplement in my stack.
    Their tunes make me oblivious to pain and are capable of turning the most abysmal workouts into intensity-threshold seeking missions
    Got another personal favourite:

YouTube - FAITH NO MORE - Stripsearch
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Are you a Tool fan at all?

I never listened to them until this summer. I used to be a drummer, and I can't get over theirs. The dude is incredible. All around their instrumentals are amazing!

But they suck at growing grapes or something...The lead vocalist has his own vineyard, and the wine is not very good. My old roomate bought a bottle of their Cab for like $75 and we cracked it the night he took his LSAT. We were very dissapointed.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  123 lbs.

Are you a Tool fan at all?

I never listened to them until this summer. I used to be a drummer, and I can't get over theirs. The dude is incredible. All around their instrumentals are amazing!

Actually, a friend of mine who introduced me to Tool's music was a big fan of their drummer. He used to say Lars Ulrich sucked in comparison. Needless to say we had a disagreement in that regard

I missed their concert here in Kangaroo land about a year ago 'cause I couldn't get out of work

But they suck at growing grapes or something...The lead vocalist has his own vineyard, and the wine is not very good. My old roomate bought a bottle of their Cab for like $75 and we cracked it the night he took his LSAT. We were very dissapointed.
    great expectations often turn to great disappointments
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Lars Ulrich, Neal Pert of Rush, Chad Sexton of 311, hell, the drummer for The Doors might not have been able to touch any of those guys in technical talent, but he was creative. These are my favorite as far as rock bands go. I know there are those solo drummers who merely solo for a living with a 60 piece drum set that could eat these guys up, but I'm talking rock band talent.

I've actually never given TOOL much of a listen, but a lot of my musically (seriously) talented friends loves them. Maybe I should give a listen.

CHAD SEXTON of 311

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Male Feeling
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:04 AM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 03:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:29 PM