Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I just meant I don't feel like I'm a horrible person. I do drink on occasion, as well as smoke the gonja, and if my nephew wanted to join me at a reasonable age, then I wouldn't say no.
    I know what you were saying, bud, its the choice of words you chose that made it really funny.
    NSCA - CSCS


  2. I picked up some organic wheat maccarroni at the grocery store for Friday's carb-up meal. Instead of the wine which I would normally have with it I bought some lemon Perrier.

    Just tried some of the Spiced Chai Tea that I picked up at the store. Stuff is GREAT!
    Last edited by Irish Cannon; 08-27-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    •   
       


  3. So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

    JACKPOT!

  4. good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed

  5. Quote Originally Posted by IronAddiction View Post
    good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed
    Thanks dude.


    I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

    JACKPOT!
    haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks dude.


    I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.
    Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?
    Ya I wouldn't ever add her. I never add chicks unless they request me...That's just so not playing it cool.



    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.
    No I don't have any experience with it. I've checked out the ingredients, and unless I'm blind, Gut Health and Acidophilus are the same thing, but the Acidophilus is less expensive and contains more active cultures. I could be wrong, but whatever.

  9. Gut health is just more potent.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Gut health is just more potent.
    Oh. Well I'll just double my dose of the WalMart stuff. Hopefully it helps. I've been getting bad cramps and protein farts.

  11. same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.
    Wow. I didn't know it helped everything that much. Cool.

    Day 4

    Cardio today. Just finished up and still have a great sweat going. Did the same rotation as Tuesday. Nothing crazy to report. Not looking forward to tomorrows lifting. I hate my B1 workout. It always feels like it drags on forever; however, it's carb-up day tomorrow, so I'll be making some pasta and taking it down to the beach in the evening to fill my muscles up and relax a little.

  13. Yeah just take it around 3x/day. I didnt really notice much until I hit 3.

    Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?
    I've been doing rotations. I usually do the big stairmill (revolving staircase) for thirty minutes, an incline walk on the treadmill (15% @ 3.3) for twenty minutes, and ten minutes on a spinning bike at the end. I'm completely drenched in sweat within the first 20 minutes and stay that way until about five minutes after I'm done with the workout. I'm guessing I burn 700-800 cals during that time.

    On lifting days I do one of those pieces of equipment for twenty minutes.

  15. cool thanks man.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  16. Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?
    I play poker when i can!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?
    I always get jacked at poker.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Haha. Okay, nevermind.

  20. Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

    Fruit mixture:
    3 or 4 ripe peaches
    1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

    Crust mixture
    1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
    1 egg
    2tsp cinnamon
    1-2 Tbsp. Honey
    3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

    Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

    Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

    Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

    Fruit mixture:
    3 or 4 ripe peaches
    1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

    Crust mixture
    1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
    1 egg
    2tsp cinnamon
    1-2 Tbsp. Honey
    3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

    Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

    Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

    Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.
    hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.
    Ya man. It's delicious. I just had a small bit to test it out. I will probably eat all of it tomorrow.

    Carb-up night includes...

    1. Low-fat, whole wheat, high protein pizza I bought in the frozen organic section at Publix
    2. Whole wheat maccaronni
    3. My blueberry pie
    4. Pretzels
    5. Lots of Diet Mountain Dew (Snag reminded me how much I love that stuff)


    I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.

  23. You've got your diet down. That's solid. I don't normally clamp down on my diet that tight unless I'm in an intentional cutting phase, but props on the discipline.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.
    Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....
    Thanks. I'll check those out. Out of those, I've only seen Grandma's Boy and Lock,Stock.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1126
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Log in
Log in