Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I addressed this, but I have what I call "Irish Weekends" which usually stretch from Friday night to Saturday night. It's sort of the time frame that I allow myself to drink and smoke a little. Not to excess; it's not like a free-for-all or anything, but it's time I set aside where I CAN do it and I shouldn't feel bad if I do. Sometimes I don't do it at all, sometimes I do. It's just a disciplinary thing. I used to be a no-drink/no-smoke/never-cheat on diet nazi and it just took away from my life. I rarely ever hung out with friends because of it. I don't see that as a good thing.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I addressed this, but I have what I call "Irish Weekends" which usually stretch from Friday night to Saturday night. It's sort of the time frame that I allow myself to drink and smoke a little. Not to excess; it's not like a free-for-all or anything, but it's time I set aside where I CAN do it and I shouldn't feel bad if I do. Sometimes I don't do it at all, sometimes I do. It's just a disciplinary thing. I used to be a no-drink/no-smoke/never-cheat on diet nazi and it just took away from my life. I rarely ever hung out with friends because of it. I don't see that as a good thing.
Part of me completely agrees. I think that having fun in life is supremely important and not to sound awkward or anything, but you've got a better build than most people posting here, so you'll know what to do and not do for your body.

The other part of me wants to tell you to find new friends if you can only see buddies during intoxication, haha

PS - I will be checking out the tossers tonight. I'm shocked someone knew of a band that I didn't know of. Really shocked. For less of a punk feel, you ever listen to Barrage? 8 people I believe all sing, and all have fiddles. 2 others with drums and guitars and such. Really good stuff.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Part of me completely agrees. I think that having fun in life is supremely important and not to sound awkward or anything, but you've got a better build than most people posting here, so you'll know what to do and not do for your body.

The other part of me wants to tell you to find new friends if you can only see buddies during intoxication, haha

PS - I will be checking out the tossers tonight. I'm shocked someone knew of a band that I didn't know of. Really shocked. For less of a punk feel, you ever listen to Barrage? 8 people I believe all sing, and all have fiddles. 2 others with drums and guitars and such. Really good stuff.
Haha. We actually rarely get intoxicated. We just like to share a pint or two and talk. Most of my friends are actually very solid guys. We don't need alcohol to have a good time, it just so happens that we really enjoy a good microbrew. Coffee is actually our biggest vice. We could all go without alcohol for a long time, coffee not so much!

I'm going to check out Barrage right now on my Rhapsody account...Thanks for the tip!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yah man...I hope you didn't think I was knockin your buddies or anything. Again as I said earlier, I don't really like trying to give personal advice unless it's asked of me..your drinking is your call haha

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah man...I hope you didn't think I was knockin your buddies or anything. Again as I said earlier, I don't really like trying to give personal advice unless it's asked of me..your drinking is your call haha
No I totally understand and appreciate your advice. I've actually had to give that advice to some guys myself. It's the truth. Just in general, if people tend to affect your behavior negatively then they really aren't friends. Even if they act as your friends. If someone cares about you enough, they won't drag you down in any way. Even if people think something is harmless it often isn't. You sort of have to look at things from a bird's eye view.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I totally understand and appreciate your advice. I've actually had to give that advice to some guys myself. It's the truth. Just in general, if people tend to affect your behavior negatively then they really aren't friends. Even if they act as your friends. If someone cares about you enough, they won't drag you down in any way. Even if people think something is harmless it often isn't. You sort of have to look at things from a bird's eye view.
I suppose I had an "Asian Weekend" where i ate a bunch of carb dense dishes. I'm willing to bet I consumed more calories then you did on your Irish Weekend :whiner:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suppose I had an "Asian Weekend" where i ate a bunch of carb dense dishes. I'm willing to bet I consumed more calories then you did on your Irish Weekend :whiner:
Hahah. Probably so. That makes me feel better.

Sixteen hours and this log officialy kicks off with my first dose of Anabolic Edge!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. Tomorrow morning I will be taking AE on an empty stomach about 20 mins before breakfast. I have class at 1pm tomorrow, so rather than waiting until Meal 2 to workout, I will be lifting immediately after Meal 1. It's my B2 workout, which means heavy Squats are the first exercise. I'll let you guys know my numbers as soon as I get the chance.

On another note, I won't be drinking or really even cheating at all until the concert on Sept. 23rd. No alcohol, no pizza, no crappy meals, no nothing. I WILL be having a carb-loading meal on Friday nights. Probably a whole-wheat pasta dish or something like that.

I've also added some more meat to Meal 5. Rather than just the chicken breast I am also having about 5oz of lean ground beef.

Hopefully by the end of this log I will be a bigger, leaner, and more athletic Irishman!

Cheers!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Very well said. Did you check out Barrage yet? I think you'll dig :)

Good luck with the first few days. I'll be up in Rhode Island so I won't be able to check in til thursday!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome. I love Celtic bands that focus heavily on the instrumentals.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Woke up at 7am. Took my first dose of Anabolic Edge at around 7:15, and ate at about 7:30.

I got to the gym just before 8:30 and absolutely CRUSHED squats. It wasn't a placebo thing, I just felt great this morning. Totally tore up the weights. Added another 25lbs to my squat from last week and still hit the same amount of reps. On my working sets I did 355x5,5, and 365x4,4. My breathing was steady and I wasn't gasping for air like I normally do. Other numbers...

DB Shoulder Press- 75x6,5,5,6
CG Weighted Pull Ups- 45x6,5,5,5
Rack Shrugs- 335x6,6,6,5

I'm sure I'll be able to add some weight to these exercises next week.

On top of the lifting I did 20mins on the spin bike at low-moderate resistance.

I'll be taking my second dose around noon with lunch.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
impressive man!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to try to get some pictures, hopefully videos, of me lifting. Mainly just the big lifts like Squats, Bench, and Deads.

I'm two doses down, and I have one to go for today. I'll probably take it before bed with my Casein shake. No stomach issues or anything, not that I expected them.

My schedule is working out way better than I had planned. I just got back from class, I've got four meals down, and three to go. I broke up the ground beef and chicken meals. Since I woke up two hours earlier today than normal, and I will stay on this schedule from now on, I now have seven meals. In between Meal 4 and Meal 5 (now Meal 6), I will have about 6oz of lean ground beef and some water.

To Metroba: This girl I was interested in last year is in my class. Before I left town last time she was engaged, so I was taking my time with her but things fell through because I left the area...Ya, I saw her today, and no more ring... :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh sheeet! Thats mah boy! Give her some of that Irish luvn! You better mack on that chick before someone else does!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh sheeet! Thats mah boy! Give her some of that Irish luvn! You better mack on that chick before someone else does!
Haha. I already have experience with this particular female. It's sort of like when a company wants to fill a certain job, they are usually going to try to get someone that has or already works with the company.

I'm that employee.

I didn't really talk to her today. She was sitting up front and I was towards the back, but I saw her looking out of the corner of my eye when we got up to leave. Sort of like a, "Hey, I'm right here...don't you see me...LOOK AT ME!!!" type of stares. Thank goodness for my peripheral vision. Plus I've got the new look thing going on. No more beard. Leaner. Longer hair. Yaaa...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh yeahh! She def wants you. You should ask her if she wants to work on homework together- get a cup of coffee. What class is it btw?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hey man... own them weights!!!

Glad day1 went well... LOVE the log title..

Looking forward to this log and your progress

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man... own them weights!!!

Glad day1 went well... LOVE the log title..

Looking forward to this log and your progress
Thanks, Dave! Excited to be logging it.

Pumping out an hour of cardio tomorrow morning! Time to add some LBM and get LEAN!!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Irish Cannon;1508997]Sexual Offense/Offender - haha.[/QUOTE]

:toofunny:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, those are the types of classes you have to take for a Criminal Justice degree.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha oh the irony

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she gave you a look, you need to act on that playeh!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No the chick he wants to hook up with in his class.

fake edit: ohhhh just realized Irish was saying his prof is hot

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Or better yet... Both. At the same time. :head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha cant have too many "buddies" hehe.....eh yes you can

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll see what happens. Got another class tomorrow. We will see what that brings.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just downed some breakfast. Going to hit some cardio in a little bit.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Can't wait to see how you respond to AE Irish. It might be my favorite supp that we have...so far.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how you respond to AE Irish. It might be my favorite supp that we have...so far.
Wow. That good, huh? LR might be my favorite fat burner/mood enhancer I've taken to date, so that means a lot.

And don't think I didn't notice the "...so far" part... You guys got something in the works you're not sharing with the rest of the class?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they have more coming! Always great products. I've still yet to try Reset A.D. which I'd really like to give a go.

DAY 2

Crushed my cardio today. Did 30mins on the stairmill, 20 mins on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the spin bike. Really had a great sweat going today. As usual, I sipped on Leucine throughout the cardio session. Had real good endurance. I will probably bump up the intensity on the stairmill a little on my next cardio day (Thursday).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hitting A1 tomorrow morning. Took some diphenhydramine a couple hours ago and I can't fight it anymore. I'm about to pass out. More to come tomorrow.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they have more coming! Always great products. I've still yet to try Reset A.D. which I'd really like to give a go.

DAY 2

Crushed my cardio today. Did 30mins on the stairmill, 20 mins on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the spin bike. Really had a great sweat going today. As usual, I sipped on Leucine throughout the cardio session. Had real good endurance. I will probably bump up the intensity on the stairmill a little on my next cardio day (Thursday).
That's some kick@$$ cardio

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some kick@$$ cardio
Ya, since I have two days completely dedicated to cardio I really try to work it pretty hard.

I'll be lifting around 11am. Took my first dose of AE with breakfast. More to come.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Crushed another workout today. It was A1. Increased weight in all free-weight exercises. Since I'm a member at a gym that has two facilities in the area, sometimes I'll use the other and the weights on the machines don't really match up very well so it's hard to tell an increase/decrease. My free-weight exercises today were Incline DB Press and Good Mornings, and those both went up. Any added weight to a hamstring exercise is a really good thing since I messed my ham up last year doing sprints on the track. Did twenty minutes on the treadmill today after lifting. Worked up a good sweat and cranked up "The Doors" on my MP3 player. Tomorrow is another cardio day.

Classes went great this week. I only have class on Mon/Tues, and one online, and they were all fun and interesting. All cool profs. Looks like it is really going to be a good semester. Ended up talking to that chick in my class. She was talking about doing a fitness show which I thought was pretty cool. I don't know if I mentioned but I had worked with her previously at a gym around here last year. There was another gorgeous chick in there that really cought my eye. Red hair, pierced, tattooed, beautiful face. She pulled off the look real well.

Can't wait for Friday. Carb-load day! Spaghetti, weeeeee!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good day for the Irishman! Respect for the Doors bro :cheers: Keep up the good work man!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

Jim Morrison was a drunken bafoon, but I like his music! Haha.
I blame more the LSD and Peyote for his bafoon'ess, but cheers for Mojo Risin. My girlfriend's uncle, is the singer for that big Doors cover band, Wild Child.

YouTube - Wild Child Break on Through

My girlfriend is a 4th grade teacher at a Christian Elementary school, so I was like, WHAAAAT?!?!?! when she told me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah! That's awesome! Do you guys ever go watch them play?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahah! That's awesome! Do you guys ever go watch them play?
No. My girlfriend's mom is ultra conservative, whereas, the mom's sister, (singer for Wild Child's wife), is uber hippy chick. Although the two ladies are very close as siblings, my girlfriend was never allowed to see her uncles band play (booze and the gonj), even though they've been invited many times.

My girl isn't much of a Door's fan anyway (at one point I was a HUUUUGE fan, not as much anymore, but i still like the music. They've been in the workout mp3 on a few occasions).

Back in the day though, I would have been all over that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. My girlfriend's mom is ultra conservative, whereas, the mom's sister, (singer for Wild Child's wife), is uber hippy chick. Although the two ladies are very close as siblings, my girlfriend was never allowed to see her uncles band play (booze and the gonj), even though they've been invited many times.

My girl isn't much of a Door's fan anyway (at one point I was a HUUUUGE fan, not as much anymore, but i still like the music. They've been in the workout mp3 on a few occasions).

Back in the day though, I would have been all over that.
I hope I don't become "that uncle" that my sister never lets her kids around. Haha. I will make sure her kids always use the "if Momma doesn't know it won't hurt her" policy. I'm not in any way what I feel is a debaucherous person, but I'm definitely not as strict as my sister.