Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just meant I don't feel like I'm a horrible person. I do drink on occasion, as well as smoke the gonja, and if my nephew wanted to join me at a reasonable age, then I wouldn't say no.
I know what you were saying, bud, its the choice of words you chose that made it really funny.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up some organic wheat maccarroni at the grocery store for Friday's carb-up meal. Instead of the wine which I would normally have with it I bought some lemon Perrier. :)

Just tried some of the Spiced Chai Tea that I picked up at the store. Stuff is GREAT!

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

JACKPOT!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed
Thanks dude.

I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

JACKPOT!
haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks dude.

I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.
Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?
Ya I wouldn't ever add her. I never add chicks unless they request me...That's just so not playing it cool.

Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.
No I don't have any experience with it. I've checked out the ingredients, and unless I'm blind, Gut Health and Acidophilus are the same thing, but the Acidophilus is less expensive and contains more active cultures. I could be wrong, but whatever.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut health is just more potent.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.
Wow. I didn't know it helped everything that much. Cool.

Day 4

Cardio today. Just finished up and still have a great sweat going. Did the same rotation as Tuesday. Nothing crazy to report. Not looking forward to tomorrows lifting. I hate my B1 workout. It always feels like it drags on forever; however, it's carb-up day tomorrow, so I'll be making some pasta and taking it down to the beach in the evening to fill my muscles up and relax a little.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah just take it around 3x/day. I didnt really notice much until I hit 3.

Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?
I've been doing rotations. I usually do the big stairmill (revolving staircase) for thirty minutes, an incline walk on the treadmill (15% @ 3.3) for twenty minutes, and ten minutes on a spinning bike at the end. I'm completely drenched in sweat within the first 20 minutes and stay that way until about five minutes after I'm done with the workout. I'm guessing I burn 700-800 cals during that time.

On lifting days I do one of those pieces of equipment for twenty minutes.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool thanks man.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

Fruit mixture:
3 or 4 ripe peaches
1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

Crust mixture
1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
1 egg
2tsp cinnamon
1-2 Tbsp. Honey
3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

Fruit mixture:
3 or 4 ripe peaches
1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

Crust mixture
1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
1 egg
2tsp cinnamon
1-2 Tbsp. Honey
3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.
hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.
Ya man. It's delicious. I just had a small bit to test it out. I will probably eat all of it tomorrow.

Carb-up night includes...

1. Low-fat, whole wheat, high protein pizza I bought in the frozen organic section at Publix
2. Whole wheat maccaronni
3. My blueberry pie
4. Pretzels
5. Lots of Diet Mountain Dew (Snag reminded me how much I love that stuff)

I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got your diet down. That's solid. I don't normally clamp down on my diet that tight unless I'm in an intentional cutting phase, but props on the discipline.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.
Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....
Thanks. I'll check those out. Out of those, I've only seen Grandma's Boy and Lock,Stock.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've got your diet down. That's solid. I don't normally clamp down on my diet that tight unless I'm in an intentional cutting phase, but props on the discipline.
After my diet totally cought up with me last year and I had to do a long, tedious cut, I said no more to heavy bulking and all that. I really try to watch what I take in from now on. I've found that my body functions well on lower calories, so I try to utilize that now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After my diet totally cought up with me last year and I had to do a long, tedious cut, I said no more to heavy bulking and all that. I really try to watch what I take in from now on. I've found that my body functions well on lower calories, so I try to utilize that now.
I hear ya. I made an intentional effort to bulk last year, using Junglewarefare, and I blew up from 215lbs to 230lbs in 30 days, needless to say I was a chunky monkey. I did cut back down to 211lbs (TOOK THREE MONTHS!! to make up for that gain), and now I eat moderately. I don't need to hyper-kcals to mass up, I just need to allow carbs in my diet and I grow sufficiently.

I can bulk on H2 and O, but I have to put in quadruple time to cut at a less then average rate.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just catching up after my mini vacation. Seems all is going well, i'm pumped for you!!

Picked up "agony" by The Tossers up in Rhode Island. Good album...i've listened through about 5 times now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second Afro Samurai, Irish. Def a great flick! Bought it on dvd and I never buy dvds.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just saw The Professional, pretty decent non-stop action flick.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just catching up after my mini vacation. Seems all is going well, i'm pumped for you!!

Picked up "agony" by The Tossers up in Rhode Island. Good album...i've listened through about 5 times now.
Ya, great album. Glad you enjoy it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the compliments and replies, everyone. I appreciate it.

I've always wanted to see The Professional since I was younger and never have rented it. It's between that and Afro Samurai. Whichever movie is longer is probably the one I will rent.

Just had breakfast. I'll be heading to the gym around 11:30. More updates later.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided to play the $300k Guranteed, $215 HORSE Event in the WCOOP - Sept. 14th.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I just saw The Professional, pretty decent non-stop action flick.
Awesome movie! :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to see The Professional since I was younger and never have rented it. It's between that and Afro Samurai. Whichever movie is longer is probably the one I will rent.
They are both GREAT flicks. I think Afro Samurai a little longer, and is spread out over 4 episodes.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
What kind of movies are you into? I have seen so many. I think a good flick for you that will never get old is Boondock Saints if you haven't seen it yet. True classic.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of movies are you into? I have seen so many. I think a good flick for you that will never get old is Boondock Saints if you haven't seen it yet. True classic.
Ya, I own it. I'm sure I've watched it at least 10x. That's how I test out the girls I date. If they don't like Boondock Saints, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, or Zoolander it's "See Yuh 'Round!"

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I own it. I'm sure I've watched it at least 10x. That's how I test out the girls I date. If they don't like Boondock Saints, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, or Zoolander it's "See Yuh 'Round!"
If you like those kind of flicks I am sure you will love all the ones I listed. :thumbsup:

Check them out on imdb sometime.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mentioned that I will be putting end of Week 1 pics up sometime soon. I don't have my camera with me, but I may go get it later. If I'm carbing up today, when would be the best time to take pics?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha not a bad judge-o-meter I guess :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha not a bad judge-o-meter I guess :)
Ya, it's worked very well. If we can't agree on what's comedic or stimulating, then how could we work well together? The comedies seem to be the best judge.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Grandmas boy is the best! We call this the brown bomber cause when you smoke it you get so high you sh1t your pants! lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Had an amazing workout today. Went up on most all exercises. I went up another rep on squats (275x12, last week was 275x11), added 5lbs to leg extensions and did an extra rep on those, added 5lbs to my DB Lateral Raises and hit the same reps, added another 5lbs to Seated Row for the same reps, and went up 5lbs on DB Shrugs for the same reps. I skipped my PWO cardio since my workout ran a little longer than I had hoped. I may do a cardio day tomorrow. Probably just 30mins or something like that. Had real good endurance throughout my workout. Got a little light headed and nauseated during my squats, but that always happens on my high-rep squat days.

I started carbing up immediately after my workout. Along with my normal Meal 3, I added in some of that blueberry cobbler and pretzels. I'll be adding my ground beef meal to the maccaronni later.

Week 1 on Anabolic Edge proved to be great. While my lifts have been going up over the last couple months, it really started to speed up this week with the addition of AE. I'm very excited to see what next week brings. Hopefully I can push some serious weight on my bigger lifts. I'm not sure where Gustav is going to end up, but hopefully the gyms won't close down if it comes close.

I really wish I had my camera with me. I'd take some pics right now. I think these carbs are really going to swell me up.

Edit: When I say I went up a rep, I speak of the first working set.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grandmas boy is the best! We call this the brown bomber cause when you smoke it you get so high you sh1t your pants! lol
No thanks I already sh1t my pants this month.

Irish, what about Snatch?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice workout btw

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No thanks I already sh1t my pants this month.

Irish, what about Snatch?
Have it.

I ended up getting some groceries at Wal Mart and they had a bunch of DVDs for $5 and I ended up buying Legends of the Fall which was real good. Definitely in my top twenty drama picks.

Carbed up heavily today. Probably got in a good 350-400g since my workout. It was incredible.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Legends of the Fall is one of my favorite western-esque movies of all time. Even though it was made in a more recent time, it has an older morals feel to it. Very good film.

If you have not seen/own Tombstone...another very good film in that type of setting. Solid morals all while showing the other side of the spectrum at the same time!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. to the pic question. I take my pics before workouts.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely noticing this Acidophilus helping with bloat and vascularity. Glad I started taking it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear man. yeah this stuff is def underrated...not really tho if you count gut health. And I agree vascularity is def better last few days.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Definitely noticing this Acidophilus helping with bloat and vascularity. Glad I started taking it.
I am actually about to order some Acidophilus + Bifidus from NOW. Needed some Purple Wraath and decided to toss that on. I love NOW...organics are awesome :)