Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

    Fruit mixture:
    3 or 4 ripe peaches
    1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

    Crust mixture
    1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
    1 egg
    2tsp cinnamon
    1-2 Tbsp. Honey
    3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

    Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

    Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

    Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.


  2. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Made an awesome blueberry pie based on a recipe that some chick posted up in the Recipe section. Here it is. I just replaced the peaches with blueberries and added some extra oats...

    Fruit mixture:
    3 or 4 ripe peaches
    1tsp. powdered Stevia (optional)

    Crust mixture
    1 1/3 C old fashioned oats
    1 egg
    2tsp cinnamon
    1-2 Tbsp. Honey
    3-4 Tbsp. Organic butter

    Slice up the peaches and place them on the bottom of a lightly buttered pan, only enough butter to keep the ingredients from sticking to the pan. Or you can spray the pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle the Stevia over the top of peaches.

    Mix together all of the Crust ingredients and sprinkle on top of the fruit.

    Stick it in an oven preheated to 350, cook it for 25- 30 minutes, until the oats look golden brown and the smell is overwhelming.
    hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.
    NSCA - CSCS

  3. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    hellz, to tha mutha flippin yes.
    Ya man. It's delicious. I just had a small bit to test it out. I will probably eat all of it tomorrow.

    Carb-up night includes...

    1. Low-fat, whole wheat, high protein pizza I bought in the frozen organic section at Publix
    2. Whole wheat maccaronni
    3. My blueberry pie
    4. Pretzels
    5. Lots of Diet Mountain Dew (Snag reminded me how much I love that stuff)


    I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    You've got your diet down. That's solid. I don't normally clamp down on my diet that tight unless I'm in an intentional cutting phase, but props on the discipline.
    NSCA - CSCS

  5. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1323

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm soooo excited. I'm going to rent a flick and stay in for the night. Any suggestions on the movie? Doesn't have to be new. I'm down for whatever. Fight Club is a favorite, yet I just watched Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart, so as you can see, I'm very diverse.
    Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....

  6. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Afro Samurai, Oldboy, City of God, Grandma's Boy, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman....
    Thanks. I'll check those out. Out of those, I've only seen Grandma's Boy and Lock,Stock.

  7. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    You've got your diet down. That's solid. I don't normally clamp down on my diet that tight unless I'm in an intentional cutting phase, but props on the discipline.
    After my diet totally cought up with me last year and I had to do a long, tedious cut, I said no more to heavy bulking and all that. I really try to watch what I take in from now on. I've found that my body functions well on lower calories, so I try to utilize that now.

  8. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    78135

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    After my diet totally cought up with me last year and I had to do a long, tedious cut, I said no more to heavy bulking and all that. I really try to watch what I take in from now on. I've found that my body functions well on lower calories, so I try to utilize that now.
    I hear ya. I made an intentional effort to bulk last year, using Junglewarefare, and I blew up from 215lbs to 230lbs in 30 days, needless to say I was a chunky monkey. I did cut back down to 211lbs (TOOK THREE MONTHS!! to make up for that gain), and now I eat moderately. I don't need to hyper-kcals to mass up, I just need to allow carbs in my diet and I grow sufficiently.

    I can bulk on H2 and O, but I have to put in quadruple time to cut at a less then average rate.
    NSCA - CSCS

  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Just catching up after my mini vacation. Seems all is going well, i'm pumped for you!!

    Picked up "agony" by The Tossers up in Rhode Island. Good album...i've listened through about 5 times now.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    I second Afro Samurai, Irish. Def a great flick! Bought it on dvd and I never buy dvds.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    I just saw The Professional, pretty decent non-stop action flick.

  12. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Just catching up after my mini vacation. Seems all is going well, i'm pumped for you!!

    Picked up "agony" by The Tossers up in Rhode Island. Good album...i've listened through about 5 times now.
    Ya, great album. Glad you enjoy it.

  13. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Thanks for all the compliments and replies, everyone. I appreciate it.

    I've always wanted to see The Professional since I was younger and never have rented it. It's between that and Afro Samurai. Whichever movie is longer is probably the one I will rent.

    Just had breakfast. I'll be heading to the gym around 11:30. More updates later.

  14. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Decided to play the $300k Guranteed, $215 HORSE Event in the WCOOP - Sept. 14th.

  15. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1323

    Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I just saw The Professional, pretty decent non-stop action flick.
    Awesome movie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I've always wanted to see The Professional since I was younger and never have rented it. It's between that and Afro Samurai. Whichever movie is longer is probably the one I will rent.
    They are both GREAT flicks. I think Afro Samurai a little longer, and is spread out over 4 episodes.

  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    What kind of movies are you into? I have seen so many. I think a good flick for you that will never get old is Boondock Saints if you haven't seen it yet. True classic.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  17. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    What kind of movies are you into? I have seen so many. I think a good flick for you that will never get old is Boondock Saints if you haven't seen it yet. True classic.
    Ya, I own it. I'm sure I've watched it at least 10x. That's how I test out the girls I date. If they don't like Boondock Saints, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, or Zoolander it's "See Yuh 'Round!"

  18. Senior Member
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1323

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, I own it. I'm sure I've watched it at least 10x. That's how I test out the girls I date. If they don't like Boondock Saints, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, or Zoolander it's "See Yuh 'Round!"
    If you like those kind of flicks I am sure you will love all the ones I listed.

    Check them out on imdb sometime.

  19. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Forgot to mentioned that I will be putting end of Week 1 pics up sometime soon. I don't have my camera with me, but I may go get it later. If I'm carbing up today, when would be the best time to take pics?

  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, I own it. I'm sure I've watched it at least 10x. That's how I test out the girls I date. If they don't like Boondock Saints, Goodfellas, Tommy Boy, or Zoolander it's "See Yuh 'Round!"
    hahaha not a bad judge-o-meter I guess
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  21. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    hahaha not a bad judge-o-meter I guess
    Ya, it's worked very well. If we can't agree on what's comedic or stimulating, then how could we work well together? The comedies seem to be the best judge.

  22. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    47040

    Grandmas boy is the best! We call this the brown bomber cause when you smoke it you get so high you sh1t your pants! lol

  23. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Day 5

    Had an amazing workout today. Went up on most all exercises. I went up another rep on squats (275x12, last week was 275x11), added 5lbs to leg extensions and did an extra rep on those, added 5lbs to my DB Lateral Raises and hit the same reps, added another 5lbs to Seated Row for the same reps, and went up 5lbs on DB Shrugs for the same reps. I skipped my PWO cardio since my workout ran a little longer than I had hoped. I may do a cardio day tomorrow. Probably just 30mins or something like that. Had real good endurance throughout my workout. Got a little light headed and nauseated during my squats, but that always happens on my high-rep squat days.

    I started carbing up immediately after my workout. Along with my normal Meal 3, I added in some of that blueberry cobbler and pretzels. I'll be adding my ground beef meal to the maccaronni later.

    Week 1 on Anabolic Edge proved to be great. While my lifts have been going up over the last couple months, it really started to speed up this week with the addition of AE. I'm very excited to see what next week brings. Hopefully I can push some serious weight on my bigger lifts. I'm not sure where Gustav is going to end up, but hopefully the gyms won't close down if it comes close.

    I really wish I had my camera with me. I'd take some pics right now. I think these carbs are really going to swell me up.

    Edit: When I say I went up a rep, I speak of the first working set.

  24. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Grandmas boy is the best! We call this the brown bomber cause when you smoke it you get so high you sh1t your pants! lol
    No thanks I already sh1t my pants this month.

    Irish, what about Snatch?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    nice workout btw
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    No thanks I already sh1t my pants this month.

    Irish, what about Snatch?
    Have it.

    I ended up getting some groceries at Wal Mart and they had a bunch of DVDs for $5 and I ended up buying Legends of the Fall which was real good. Definitely in my top twenty drama picks.

    Carbed up heavily today. Probably got in a good 350-400g since my workout. It was incredible.

  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Legends of the Fall is one of my favorite western-esque movies of all time. Even though it was made in a more recent time, it has an older morals feel to it. Very good film.

    If you have not seen/own Tombstone...another very good film in that type of setting. Solid morals all while showing the other side of the spectrum at the same time!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  28. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    nice. to the pic question. I take my pics before workouts.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  29. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Definitely noticing this Acidophilus helping with bloat and vascularity. Glad I started taking it.

  30. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    good to hear man. yeah this stuff is def underrated...not really tho if you count gut health. And I agree vascularity is def better last few days.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  31. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Definitely noticing this Acidophilus helping with bloat and vascularity. Glad I started taking it.
    I am actually about to order some Acidophilus + Bifidus from NOW. Needed some Purple Wraath and decided to toss that on. I love NOW...organics are awesome
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  32. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    What's Bifidus?

  33. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Now def has some good stuff
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  34. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    What's Bifidus?
    It is another form of necessary intestinal bacteria that will help with bloating, gas, unstable bowel, etc.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  35. Banned
    snagency's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,453
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Solid morals all while showing the other side of the spectrum at the same time!
    I see the movie sugggestion time is over, but another one came to mind for future references, spurred on by CT's reference to a flick with solid morals - what about Trainspotting? High morals & character fortitude thruout..

  36. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    187521

    hahaha trainspotting was damn good though.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  37. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    I agree. Good movie
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  38. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Day 6

    Week 1 Picture Updates!

    I haven't had my camera around. I'm about 30mins from my house right now. Parents are out of town and I'm watching their dog for them, but I figured out how to work their webcam. Word.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  39. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371114

    Lookn leaner man! How long you been training?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  40. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74317

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Lookn leaner man! How long you been training?
    I started getting into it when I was 15. I wasn't real serious about diet until 17 or so.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:15 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in