Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 3 of 9 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

I say bang the professor/sheriff!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Or better yet... Both. At the same time.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

haha cant have too many "buddies" hehe.....eh yes you can
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

We'll see what happens. Got another class tomorrow. We will see what that brings.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just downed some breakfast. Going to hit some cardio in a little bit.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Can't wait to see how you respond to AE Irish. It might be my favorite supp that we have...so far.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoLima View Post
    Can't wait to see how you respond to AE Irish. It might be my favorite supp that we have...so far.
    Wow. That good, huh? LR might be my favorite fat burner/mood enhancer I've taken to date, so that means a lot.

And don't think I didn't notice the "...so far" part... You guys got something in the works you're not sharing with the rest of the class?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hope they have more coming! Always great products. I've still yet to try Reset A.D. which I'd really like to give a go.

DAY 2

Crushed my cardio today. Did 30mins on the stairmill, 20 mins on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the spin bike. Really had a great sweat going today. As usual, I sipped on Leucine throughout the cardio session. Had real good endurance. I will probably bump up the intensity on the stairmill a little on my next cardio day (Thursday).
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hitting A1 tomorrow morning. Took some diphenhydramine a couple hours ago and I can't fight it anymore. I'm about to pass out. More to come tomorrow.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I hope they have more coming! Always great products. I've still yet to try Reset A.D. which I'd really like to give a go.

DAY 2

Crushed my cardio today. Did 30mins on the stairmill, 20 mins on the treadmill, and 10 mins on the spin bike. Really had a great sweat going today. As usual, I sipped on Leucine throughout the cardio session. Had real good endurance. I will probably bump up the intensity on the stairmill a little on my next cardio day (Thursday).
    That's some kick@$$ cardio
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's some kick@$$ cardio
    Ya, since I have two days completely dedicated to cardio I really try to work it pretty hard.

I'll be lifting around 11am. Took my first dose of AE with breakfast. More to come.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 3

Crushed another workout today. It was A1. Increased weight in all free-weight exercises. Since I'm a member at a gym that has two facilities in the area, sometimes I'll use the other and the weights on the machines don't really match up very well so it's hard to tell an increase/decrease. My free-weight exercises today were Incline DB Press and Good Mornings, and those both went up. Any added weight to a hamstring exercise is a really good thing since I messed my ham up last year doing sprints on the track. Did twenty minutes on the treadmill today after lifting. Worked up a good sweat and cranked up "The Doors" on my MP3 player. Tomorrow is another cardio day.

Classes went great this week. I only have class on Mon/Tues, and one online, and they were all fun and interesting. All cool profs. Looks like it is really going to be a good semester. Ended up talking to that chick in my class. She was talking about doing a fitness show which I thought was pretty cool. I don't know if I mentioned but I had worked with her previously at a gym around here last year. There was another gorgeous chick in there that really cought my eye. Red hair, pierced, tattooed, beautiful face. She pulled off the look real well.

Can't wait for Friday. Carb-load day! Spaghetti, weeeeee!
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good day for the Irishman! Respect for the Doors bro Keep up the good work man!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Good day for the Irishman! Respect for the Doors bro Keep up the good work man!
    Thanks!

Jim Morrison was a drunken bafoon, but I like his music! Haha.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks!

Jim Morrison was a drunken bafoon, but I like his music! Haha.
    I blame more the LSD and Peyote for his bafoon'ess, but cheers for Mojo Risin. My girlfriend's uncle, is the singer for that big Doors cover band, Wild Child.

YouTube - Wild Child Break on Through

My girlfriend is a 4th grade teacher at a Christian Elementary school, so I was like, WHAAAAT?!?!?! when she told me.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hahah! That's awesome! Do you guys ever go watch them play?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hahah! That's awesome! Do you guys ever go watch them play?
    No. My girlfriend's mom is ultra conservative, whereas, the mom's sister, (singer for Wild Child's wife), is uber hippy chick. Although the two ladies are very close as siblings, my girlfriend was never allowed to see her uncles band play (booze and the gonj), even though they've been invited many times.

My girl isn't much of a Door's fan anyway (at one point I was a HUUUUGE fan, not as much anymore, but i still like the music. They've been in the workout mp3 on a few occasions).

Back in the day though, I would have been all over that.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No. My girlfriend's mom is ultra conservative, whereas, the mom's sister, (singer for Wild Child's wife), is uber hippy chick. Although the two ladies are very close as siblings, my girlfriend was never allowed to see her uncles band play (booze and the gonj), even though they've been invited many times.

My girl isn't much of a Door's fan anyway (at one point I was a HUUUUGE fan, not as much anymore, but i still like the music. They've been in the workout mp3 on a few occasions).

Back in the day though, I would have been all over that.
    I hope I don't become "that uncle" that my sister never lets her kids around. Haha. I will make sure her kids always use the "if Momma doesn't know it won't hurt her" policy. I'm not in any way what I feel is a debaucherous person, but I'm definitely not as strict as my sister.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

debaucherous person
    nice description.
    NSCA - CSCS
  20. New Member

Sub
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

nice description.
    I just meant I don't feel like I'm a horrible person. I do drink on occasion, as well as smoke the gonja, and if my nephew wanted to join me at a reasonable age, then I wouldn't say no.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I just meant I don't feel like I'm a horrible person. I do drink on occasion, as well as smoke the gonja, and if my nephew wanted to join me at a reasonable age, then I wouldn't say no.
    I know what you were saying, bud, its the choice of words you chose that made it really funny.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I picked up some organic wheat maccarroni at the grocery store for Friday's carb-up meal. Instead of the wine which I would normally have with it I bought some lemon Perrier.

Just tried some of the Spiced Chai Tea that I picked up at the store. Stuff is GREAT!
    Last edited by Irish Cannon; 08-27-2008 at 05:24 PM.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

JACKPOT!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  251 lbs.

good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddiction View Post
    good luck bro, hit me up on the cell lemme know how its goin! subbed
    Thanks dude.

I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

So I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Don't call me a stalker, but I've been sitting here going through my classlist typing in the names of everyone into Myspace just to figure out who I've actually been sitting next to. Anyways, I come across the real attractive chick with the piercings, red hair, etc., keep in mind this girl gave me a few glances as I was walking into the room, and as I was sharing her syllabus with her (don't ever print out your syllabus because you can always use the "can I share yours" line on the first day of class with a cute chick). So I was wondering is she giving me these looks cause she's attracted, or because there's a booger hanging out of my nose...I check out her Myspace and her boyfriend is no joke basically an uber-skinny version of myself.

JACKPOT!
    haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Thanks dude.

I added Acidophilus to my supps because I've been having digestional problems since I added some ground beef. Just letting everyone know.
    Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

haha you DAWG!! Dont add her until you talk to her tho. Id prob creep her out. haha aww the future and our technology. Aint it great?
    Ya I wouldn't ever add her. I never add chicks unless they request me...That's just so not playing it cool.

Do you have experience with it? This stuff worked almost just as well as gut health for me.
    No I don't have any experience with it. I've checked out the ingredients, and unless I'm blind, Gut Health and Acidophilus are the same thing, but the Acidophilus is less expensive and contains more active cultures. I could be wrong, but whatever.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Gut health is just more potent.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Gut health is just more potent.
    Oh. Well I'll just double my dose of the WalMart stuff. Hopefully it helps. I've been getting bad cramps and protein farts.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

same here man. Funny you started the Acidophilus yesterday, cause I started mine 2 days ago. It looks like I lost like a lb of water weight in just those 2 days. My stomach is flatter, abs/obliques more visible, vascularity is getting better. Good supplement.
    Wow. I didn't know it helped everything that much. Cool.

Day 4

Cardio today. Just finished up and still have a great sweat going. Did the same rotation as Tuesday. Nothing crazy to report. Not looking forward to tomorrows lifting. I hate my B1 workout. It always feels like it drags on forever; however, it's carb-up day tomorrow, so I'll be making some pasta and taking it down to the beach in the evening to fill my muscles up and relax a little.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Yeah just take it around 3x/day. I didnt really notice much until I hit 3.

Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sorry if you already mentioned this, but what do you do for cardio?
    I've been doing rotations. I usually do the big stairmill (revolving staircase) for thirty minutes, an incline walk on the treadmill (15% @ 3.3) for twenty minutes, and ten minutes on a spinning bike at the end. I'm completely drenched in sweat within the first 20 minutes and stay that way until about five minutes after I'm done with the workout. I'm guessing I burn 700-800 cals during that time.

On lifting days I do one of those pieces of equipment for twenty minutes.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

cool thanks man.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Are any of you guys poker players? Any of you playing the WCOOP tournaments on Pstars?
    I play poker when i can!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I always get jacked at poker.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Haha. Okay, nevermind.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:15 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM