Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. Monday looks to be the day.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Monday looks to be the day.
    Sweet!

3. subb. Lookn good Irish! Those quads and that back are massive! Lookn forward to seeing what this does for you
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    subb. Lookn good Irish! Those quads and that back are massive! Lookn forward to seeing what this does for you
    Would it be gay if I told you you had nice legs?

Seriously, I'm jealous of anyone who has thick, defined legs like that (you and Distilled come to mind.) My legs are 'ehhh' from year of neglect. Back in HS they were monstrously big, but I just started working them again about a year ago, and doing squats maybe 6 months ago. One day at a time...
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Would it be gay if I told you you had nice legs?

Seriously, I'm jealous of anyone who has thick, defined legs like that (you and Distilled come to mind.) My legs are 'ehhh' from year of neglect. Back in HS they were monstrously big, but I just started working them again about a year ago, and doing squats maybe 6 months ago. One day at a time...
    werd

6. The Irishmen has a set of 4x4 wheels, no doubt.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Hahah. Thanks for the complements. I have always been pretty happy with my legs. Back when I got into bodybuilding about 6 years ago I never wanted to be the guy that had skinny legs and a big upper body, so since day one I've pretty much trained them harder than any other bodypart. I don't think I would even workout if something prevented me from training my legs. I'd probably just be the "healthy" guy.

Just got a great workout in. It was my "A2" workout. Bench was up from last week. Still nothing to write home about. My bench has always been kind of pathetic. One day at a time ... More detail on the workout in my LG log.

Heading to the pub in a couple hours for my buddy's going away party. Cheat meal night. Going to get a steak-burger and some porter. Cheers!...

8. nice generic mouth wash Have fun man!

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    nice generic mouth wash Have fun man!
    Ya. It's like $3 cheaper. That's 2 days worth of ground beef.

10. cant argue with that

11. the song in your avatar sounds awesome, dude you look pimp lol. I am part Irish, but it only shows in my beard. My chin hair is red.....while the rest of my hair is black......Irish peeps get all the ladies too....

12. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    the song in your avatar sounds awesome, dude you look pimp lol. I am part Irish, but it only shows in my beard. My chin hair is red.....while the rest of my hair is black......Irish peeps get all the ladies too....
    Ya, Dropkick Murphys. They are a great band. Missed them by five days last time I went to Boston. Huge bummer. I was driving up to Gloucester to hang out at the beach and I heard on the radio that they were going to be back for some big concert. I left the 5th, they came the 10th.

As for the ladies, hopefully I can get some good pictures tonight at the pub. It's a party, so we will see.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hahah. Thanks for the complements. I have always been pretty happy with my legs. Back when I got into bodybuilding about 6 years ago I never wanted to be the guy that had skinny legs and a big upper body, so since day one I've pretty much trained them harder than any other bodypart. I don't think I would even workout if something prevented me from training my legs. I'd probably just be the "healthy" guy.

Just got a great workout in. It was my "A2" workout. Bench was up from last week. Still nothing to write home about. My bench has always been kind of pathetic. One day at a time ... More detail on the workout in my LG log.

Heading to the pub in a couple hours for my buddy's going away party. Cheat meal night. Going to get a steak-burger and some porter. Cheers!...
    Very "Gangs of New York," bud. If you've never seen the movie then it's not as funny of a comment.
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Very "Gangs of New York," bud. If you've never seen the movie then it's not as funny of a comment.
    Ya, I've seen it. haha.

I like to represent when I go to the pub around here. Let everyone know, "Hey, I'm Irish, I'm a professional man, and I mean business." --- "Now get me a burger, some porter and a couple fine wenches!"

That tramp, Fay, is about to hit my town in a few hours. Looks like rain for a couple days I'm guessing.

15. Its been over here in Orlando for the last 4 days. Just constant rain and wind. Ive had to run to my car and run through foot deep puddles all week!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Its been over here in Orlando for the last 4 days. Just constant rain and wind. Ive had to run to my car and run through foot deep puddles all week!!
    Ya, I hear yuh. I enjoy thunderstorms, but constant rain when you need to get stuff done can be an annoyance.

17. Just had myself a grand cheat meal: Steak burger with Jack cheese, mushrooms and onions, steak fries, a loaf of dark bread with a glaze, fried green beans, a coffee with two shots of Jameson, and 4 pints of Irish Red microbrew. Ahhhmazing. That's it for my large cheat meals for a while.

18. I didnt even realize you had the Murphy's as your avi. You dig on Flogging Molly too? I've seen both live and even though I love me some dropkick...Flogging Molly's live quality was intense!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I didnt even realize you had the Murphy's as your avi. You dig on Flogging Molly too? I've seen both live and even though I love me some dropkick...Flogging Molly's live quality was intense!
    I totally agree. I'm going to see FM for the third time on Sept. 23rd in Baton Rouge.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I totally agree. I'm going to see FM for the third time on Sept. 23rd in Baton Rouge.
    Thats awesome. They'll be in Philly on the 16th but I don't think i'll be able to get off of work for it. I am going on vacation this coming week and the on the 12th I have Yankee tickets. I've seen them more than most see them in a lifetime though, haha, so I guess i'm blessed either way!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Do you listen to The Tossers at all? Another great Irish Rock group. They come from Chicago's Southside, which is where I'm originally from. That's the big Irish part of Chicago.

22. I know your Irish but keep in mind drinking on your cycle can be detrimental to your gains. Just my .02

23. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I know your Irish but keep in mind drinking on your cycle can be detrimental to your gains. Just my .02
    Yep. As I said, that was my last lavish cheat meal for a good while. I may have a pint on the weekend or something every once in a while, but I don't see myself drinking too much for a while. But honestly, it has never really seemed to affect me if I keep it to once a week or less. I never really go way overboard anyways. There is a reason I do so much cardio. If I have some whiskey, beer, or scotch then so be it. I try not to worry about it. I'd like to enjoy life.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yep. As I said, that was my last lavish cheat meal for a good while. I may have a pint on the weekend or something every once in a while, but I don't see myself drinking too much for a while. But honestly, it has never really seemed to affect me if I keep it to once a week or less. I never really go way overboard anyways. There is a reason I do so much cardio. If I have some whiskey, beer, or scotch then so be it. I try not to worry about it. I'd like to enjoy life.
    Yeah i feel the same way, once a week or so and I am fine. Its that drinking 3 or more nights a week that gets you good and fat(and lazy)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1126
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:49 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 06:01 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 12:15 PM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 04:35 PM