Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Its been over here in Orlando for the last 4 days. Just constant rain and wind. Ive had to run to my car and run through foot deep puddles all week!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Its been over here in Orlando for the last 4 days. Just constant rain and wind. Ive had to run to my car and run through foot deep puddles all week!!
    Ya, I hear yuh. I enjoy thunderstorms, but constant rain when you need to get stuff done can be an annoyance.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Just had myself a grand cheat meal: Steak burger with Jack cheese, mushrooms and onions, steak fries, a loaf of dark bread with a glaze, fried green beans, a coffee with two shots of Jameson, and 4 pints of Irish Red microbrew. Ahhhmazing. That's it for my large cheat meals for a while.
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I didnt even realize you had the Murphy's as your avi. You dig on Flogging Molly too? I've seen both live and even though I love me some dropkick...Flogging Molly's live quality was intense!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I didnt even realize you had the Murphy's as your avi. You dig on Flogging Molly too? I've seen both live and even though I love me some dropkick...Flogging Molly's live quality was intense!
    I totally agree. I'm going to see FM for the third time on Sept. 23rd in Baton Rouge.
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I totally agree. I'm going to see FM for the third time on Sept. 23rd in Baton Rouge.
    Thats awesome. They'll be in Philly on the 16th but I don't think i'll be able to get off of work for it. I am going on vacation this coming week and the on the 12th I have Yankee tickets. I've seen them more than most see them in a lifetime though, haha, so I guess i'm blessed either way!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Do you listen to The Tossers at all? Another great Irish Rock group. They come from Chicago's Southside, which is where I'm originally from. That's the big Irish part of Chicago.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I know your Irish but keep in mind drinking on your cycle can be detrimental to your gains. Just my .02
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I know your Irish but keep in mind drinking on your cycle can be detrimental to your gains. Just my .02
    Yep. As I said, that was my last lavish cheat meal for a good while. I may have a pint on the weekend or something every once in a while, but I don't see myself drinking too much for a while. But honestly, it has never really seemed to affect me if I keep it to once a week or less. I never really go way overboard anyways. There is a reason I do so much cardio. If I have some whiskey, beer, or scotch then so be it. I try not to worry about it. I'd like to enjoy life.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yep. As I said, that was my last lavish cheat meal for a good while. I may have a pint on the weekend or something every once in a while, but I don't see myself drinking too much for a while. But honestly, it has never really seemed to affect me if I keep it to once a week or less. I never really go way overboard anyways. There is a reason I do so much cardio. If I have some whiskey, beer, or scotch then so be it. I try not to worry about it. I'd like to enjoy life.
    Yeah i feel the same way, once a week or so and I am fine. Its that drinking 3 or more nights a week that gets you good and fat(and lazy)
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I don't think I addressed this, but I have what I call "Irish Weekends" which usually stretch from Friday night to Saturday night. It's sort of the time frame that I allow myself to drink and smoke a little. Not to excess; it's not like a free-for-all or anything, but it's time I set aside where I CAN do it and I shouldn't feel bad if I do. Sometimes I don't do it at all, sometimes I do. It's just a disciplinary thing. I used to be a no-drink/no-smoke/never-cheat on diet nazi and it just took away from my life. I rarely ever hung out with friends because of it. I don't see that as a good thing.
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I don't think I addressed this, but I have what I call "Irish Weekends" which usually stretch from Friday night to Saturday night. It's sort of the time frame that I allow myself to drink and smoke a little. Not to excess; it's not like a free-for-all or anything, but it's time I set aside where I CAN do it and I shouldn't feel bad if I do. Sometimes I don't do it at all, sometimes I do. It's just a disciplinary thing. I used to be a no-drink/no-smoke/never-cheat on diet nazi and it just took away from my life. I rarely ever hung out with friends because of it. I don't see that as a good thing.
    Part of me completely agrees. I think that having fun in life is supremely important and not to sound awkward or anything, but you've got a better build than most people posting here, so you'll know what to do and not do for your body.

The other part of me wants to tell you to find new friends if you can only see buddies during intoxication, haha

PS - I will be checking out the tossers tonight. I'm shocked someone knew of a band that I didn't know of. Really shocked. For less of a punk feel, you ever listen to Barrage? 8 people I believe all sing, and all have fiddles. 2 others with drums and guitars and such. Really good stuff.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Part of me completely agrees. I think that having fun in life is supremely important and not to sound awkward or anything, but you've got a better build than most people posting here, so you'll know what to do and not do for your body.

The other part of me wants to tell you to find new friends if you can only see buddies during intoxication, haha

PS - I will be checking out the tossers tonight. I'm shocked someone knew of a band that I didn't know of. Really shocked. For less of a punk feel, you ever listen to Barrage? 8 people I believe all sing, and all have fiddles. 2 others with drums and guitars and such. Really good stuff.
    Haha. We actually rarely get intoxicated. We just like to share a pint or two and talk. Most of my friends are actually very solid guys. We don't need alcohol to have a good time, it just so happens that we really enjoy a good microbrew. Coffee is actually our biggest vice. We could all go without alcohol for a long time, coffee not so much!

I'm going to check out Barrage right now on my Rhapsody account...Thanks for the tip!
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

yah man...I hope you didn't think I was knockin your buddies or anything. Again as I said earlier, I don't really like trying to give personal advice unless it's asked of me..your drinking is your call haha
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

yah man...I hope you didn't think I was knockin your buddies or anything. Again as I said earlier, I don't really like trying to give personal advice unless it's asked of me..your drinking is your call haha
    No I totally understand and appreciate your advice. I've actually had to give that advice to some guys myself. It's the truth. Just in general, if people tend to affect your behavior negatively then they really aren't friends. Even if they act as your friends. If someone cares about you enough, they won't drag you down in any way. Even if people think something is harmless it often isn't. You sort of have to look at things from a bird's eye view.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

No I totally understand and appreciate your advice. I've actually had to give that advice to some guys myself. It's the truth. Just in general, if people tend to affect your behavior negatively then they really aren't friends. Even if they act as your friends. If someone cares about you enough, they won't drag you down in any way. Even if people think something is harmless it often isn't. You sort of have to look at things from a bird's eye view.
    I suppose I had an "Asian Weekend" where i ate a bunch of carb dense dishes. I'm willing to bet I consumed more calories then you did on your Irish Weekend
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I suppose I had an "Asian Weekend" where i ate a bunch of carb dense dishes. I'm willing to bet I consumed more calories then you did on your Irish Weekend
    Hahah. Probably so. That makes me feel better.

Sixteen hours and this log officialy kicks off with my first dose of Anabolic Edge!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Alright. Tomorrow morning I will be taking AE on an empty stomach about 20 mins before breakfast. I have class at 1pm tomorrow, so rather than waiting until Meal 2 to workout, I will be lifting immediately after Meal 1. It's my B2 workout, which means heavy Squats are the first exercise. I'll let you guys know my numbers as soon as I get the chance.

On another note, I won't be drinking or really even cheating at all until the concert on Sept. 23rd. No alcohol, no pizza, no crappy meals, no nothing. I WILL be having a carb-loading meal on Friday nights. Probably a whole-wheat pasta dish or something like that.

I've also added some more meat to Meal 5. Rather than just the chicken breast I am also having about 5oz of lean ground beef.

Hopefully by the end of this log I will be a bigger, leaner, and more athletic Irishman!

Cheers!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Let the games begin!
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Very well said. Did you check out Barrage yet? I think you'll dig

Good luck with the first few days. I'll be up in Rhode Island so I won't be able to check in til thursday!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

The talent this group posesses...is astonishing. Like I said, nothing near what the punk enthusiast ordered...but a nice change of pace now and again Hope you enjoy!
    PS - The Tossers were sweet...i'll surely pick up some albums. Seems like Siohabn is an instant fav.

YouTube - Barrage - Seven Wicked Reels

YouTube - Barrage - The World on Stage
    www.millenniumsport.net
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

That's awesome. I love Celtic bands that focus heavily on the instrumentals.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Day 1

Woke up at 7am. Took my first dose of Anabolic Edge at around 7:15, and ate at about 7:30.

I got to the gym just before 8:30 and absolutely CRUSHED squats. It wasn't a placebo thing, I just felt great this morning. Totally tore up the weights. Added another 25lbs to my squat from last week and still hit the same amount of reps. On my working sets I did 355x5,5, and 365x4,4. My breathing was steady and I wasn't gasping for air like I normally do. Other numbers...

DB Shoulder Press- 75x6,5,5,6
    CG Weighted Pull Ups- 45x6,5,5,5
    Rack Shrugs- 335x6,6,6,5

I'm sure I'll be able to add some weight to these exercises next week.

On top of the lifting I did 20mins on the spin bike at low-moderate resistance.

I'll be taking my second dose around noon with lunch.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Nice #'s bro, way to kick things off!
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

impressive man!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Nice!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm going to try to get some pictures, hopefully videos, of me lifting. Mainly just the big lifts like Squats, Bench, and Deads.

I'm two doses down, and I have one to go for today. I'll probably take it before bed with my Casein shake. No stomach issues or anything, not that I expected them.

My schedule is working out way better than I had planned. I just got back from class, I've got four meals down, and three to go. I broke up the ground beef and chicken meals. Since I woke up two hours earlier today than normal, and I will stay on this schedule from now on, I now have seven meals. In between Meal 4 and Meal 5 (now Meal 6), I will have about 6oz of lean ground beef and some water.

To Metroba: This girl I was interested in last year is in my class. Before I left town last time she was engaged, so I was taking my time with her but things fell through because I left the area...Ya, I saw her today, and no more ring...
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

ahhhh sheeet! Thats mah boy! Give her some of that Irish luvn! You better mack on that chick before someone else does!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

ahhhh sheeet! Thats mah boy! Give her some of that Irish luvn! You better mack on that chick before someone else does!
    Haha. I already have experience with this particular female. It's sort of like when a company wants to fill a certain job, they are usually going to try to get someone that has or already works with the company.

I'm that employee.

I didn't really talk to her today. She was sitting up front and I was towards the back, but I saw her looking out of the corner of my eye when we got up to leave. Sort of like a, "Hey, I'm right here...don't you see me...LOOK AT ME!!!" type of stares. Thank goodness for my peripheral vision. Plus I've got the new look thing going on. No more beard. Leaner. Longer hair. Yaaa...
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Ahh yeahh! She def wants you. You should ask her if she wants to work on homework together- get a cup of coffee. What class is it btw?
  31. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey man... own them weights!!!

Glad day1 went well... LOVE the log title..

Looking forward to this log and your progress
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Ahh yeahh! She def wants you. You should ask her if she wants to work on homework together- get a cup of coffee. What class is it btw?
    Sexual Offense/Offender - haha.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Hey man... own them weights!!!

Glad day1 went well... LOVE the log title..

Looking forward to this log and your progress
    Thanks, Dave! Excited to be logging it.

Pumping out an hour of cardio tomorrow morning! Time to add some LBM and get LEAN!!
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

QUOTE=Irish Cannon;1508997]Sexual Offense/Offender - haha.[/QUOTE]

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Ya, those are the types of classes you have to take for a Criminal Justice degree.
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

haha oh the irony
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

haha oh the irony
    Ya, it's not cool stuff though. It's all about pedophiles and rape with a twist of murder; however, my prof who is also a sherriff, ya she's really hot.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

If she gave you a look, you need to act on that playeh!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

If she gave you a look, you need to act on that playeh!
    The professor/sheriff?
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

No the chick he wants to hook up with in his class.

fake edit: ohhhh just realized Irish was saying his prof is hot
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 10:15 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM