Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Well, I couldn't avoid hitting the gym today. I did an hour of cardio on some lower impact equipment. My legs are still sore, and I've got heavy squats tomorrow, so instead of my normal equipment I did the stairmill, elliptical, and bike (30/20/10).

2. Damn, you've got your cardio on LOCK!!!
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. ^x2! Dedicated man! sheesh
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Ya, going without cardio now is kind of hard for me. Especially since I've upped the carbs a little. I feel like I can't miss out. It's weird how for so long you want to see your weight go up on the scale, and then after dieting for so long you hate to see your weight go up. You have to remind yourself that it's probably muscle.

5. I forgot to post these up. They were taken a few days ago.

Today is my final workout day on AE. I'll post up my final overall review this evening, and a link to my next log for Blue Gene which won't start quite right away.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    •   

6. What do you think your bf% is at?

7. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    What do you think your bf% is at?
    I'd guess around 8-9%.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    I'd guess around 8-9%.
    I'd guess around that. It looks lower when I shave, though.

To give you an idea, here's a picture of me back in June when I was about 173 and fully shaved...

9. Lookn thick and cut bro!! Back and chest look bigger to me since last pics. Back is looking WIDE mah friend!!

10. Looking very Irish my friend, keep it up.

My favorite picture is still the Gangs of New York look when you were on your way out to the pub.
    NSCA - CSCS

11. Cheat Meal Night

Buddy and I cooked up some Corned Beef and Cabbage with some Samuel Adams Octoberfest. It was AMAZING!...
    Last edited by Irish Cannon; 09-13-2008 at 12:27 AM.

12. PAL's Anabolic Edge Final Review

Well, here it is...my FINAL review of Palo Alto Labs Anabolic Edge...

I had a great time running this product. Again, PAL has impressed me with an outstanding supplement that exceeded my goals. The most noticeable improvements in my training were...

Increased Endurance
    Better Breathing
    Increased Strength
    Increased Vascularity

I give the product an 8/10. If I were to run it again, it would be a great addition to a testosterone improvement stack. It really acts incredibly for endurance, and really improved my workouts.

Squats went up over 30lbs
    Bench went up over 15lbs
    SLDL went up over 20lbs

Thanks again for choosing me to log this product.

A link to my Controlled Labs Blue Gene log will be up in this thread soon. Look out for it.

13. your cheat night beats mine. I had 2 miller lite's and a nathan's hot dog...lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    your cheat night beats mine. I had 2 miller lite's and a nathan's hot dog...lol
    Jeez, dude. I'm sorry. That sounds horrible. I'd give you my leftovers if I could.

15. Great results, Irish! Good log! Looking forward to running this in my test boosting stack in the coming weeks!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Jeez, dude. I'm sorry. That sounds horrible. I'd give you my leftovers if I could.
    LOLZ.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I wrote about it in my log. I went to a yankee game that got fuggin rained out and all I have to show for it is my sh1tty cheat night.
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I wrote about it in my log. I went to a yankee game that got fuggin rained out and all I have to show for it is my sh1tty cheat night.
    Oh, that blows! Rainouts SUCK!

19. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Oh, that blows! Rainouts SUCK!
    I've been to at least 4 dozen games in my lifetime and this was my first. Worst part is with traffic, my travel time to get there and home was about 7 hours....to have a crappy cheat meal and not even see my team in their last year at the stadium.
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I've been to at least 4 dozen games in my lifetime and this was my first. Worst part is with traffic, my travel time to get there and home was about 7 hours....to have a crappy cheat meal and not even see my team in their last year at the stadium.
    That's brutal, man! Sorry things turned out that way.

21. Nice cheat meals. I had me a half bag of tortilla chips, an entire thing of salsa, an entire tray of sushi. It was awesome

22. Good review IC, and nice gains you made along the way, very impressive.

Good looking cheat meal too btw - I like the mix of culturality there, the German-inspired corned beef/cabbage combo, and the Sam Adams brings to mind pure Irishness!

23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Definitely sux man, and especially since it's like the last homestand for the stadium right? You should try to see if they'll honor those tix for the very last game the 21st, just so you could say you were at the last game there ever.

And who knows - they're playing Baltimore that day, so they might even be able to get a win going out the door!

(sorry, couldn't resist the inferred slight there, not a Yanks fan myself..)

24. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Definitely sux man, and especially since it's like the last homestand for the stadium right? You should try to see if they'll honor those tix for the very last game the 21st, just so you could say you were at the last game there ever.

And who knows - they're playing Baltimore that day, so they might even be able to get a win going out the door!

(sorry, couldn't resist the inferred slight there, not a Yanks fan myself..)
    Yeah it was supposed to be the 1st game of the last homestand ever. 10 home games left. The make up game is tonight at 7pm but I have to go in to work at 3pm. If I was still at an hourly type job I would just go to the game...but now with being salary and all, I would be really screwing someone over if I decided not to show up today!

Yah...I know...they suck this year, haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Yah...I know...they suck this year, haha.

Doing better than my Tigers.. Ah well, like they say - there's always next year.

Kudos to your loyalty to the job - that's impressive considering you seem to be a diehard fan..

26. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Doing better than my Tigers.. Ah well, like they say - there's always next year.

Kudos to your loyalty to the job - that's impressive considering you seem to be a diehard fan..
    yah i've been a fan since birth basically. Something I had no choice in, haha.

I have no loyalty to my job though, so I cannot accept the kudos. I simply don't want to screw over any of the management team...and I don't want to screw over my workers by having them work for someone who's really cranky because I called out. I hate my job actually...lol.
    www.millenniumsport.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    yah i've been a fan since birth basically. Something I had no choice in, haha.
    Lil' CTDeuce

28. haha we do have similar ear size...
    www.millenniumsport.net

29. What do you guys think about me taking a week off of training before I start BG? Not a week off the diet, but just lifting.

The last time I took a week off was July 1-5th when I was in Boston. So it's been about ten weeks. Everything has been getting trained hard, and each muscle group is getting worked twice a week every other week. I think I could use some recovery time.

Thoughts?

30. Irish, if you think you need some down time, then you do. Don't ignore your body's signals.

Take a couple 3-4 days off and see how you're feeling at that point, then go from there.

I can tell you from personal experience, not taking time off can snowball on ya. I hate down time, but it's a necessity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 119
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  4. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM