Irish Cannon Gets Unnatural, Naturally - Part 1: PAL's Anabolic Edge (sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. I'm going to hit a 30-45min cardio session today mainly out of boredom. I was going to go to the skatepark but I don't feel like driving that distance. I'll probably go tomorrow. I'll try to get some Week 2 pictures up tomorrow.

2. Day 13

Did a good amount of cardio today. I didn't worry about working myself as hard as normal since it's not even a planned cardio day, but I did have a good sweat going by the end. I think I did 50mins or so. 20 on the spinning bike, 20 on the stairstepper (not stairmill), and 15-20 on the elliptical.

I've only got seven days left on AE.
    •   

3. Glad you had fun homey. good to see you took of business at the gym today
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Glad you had fun homey. good to see you took of business at the gym today
    Ya, it felt good. I bought some new kicks the other day so it gave me an excuse to break them in.

I should be doing homework right now, but I'm about to play a qualifier for Tuesday's WCOOP $215 4-max NLH Event 9. Reading can wait.

5. Get that readin done brother! You have class tomorrow!
    •   

6. Had a great 1/2 workout today. I thought my class started at 5:30pm, but I double-checked and it starts at 1pm, so my schedule was a tad mixed up this morning. Instead of getting my entire workout done after class, I decided on doing the Leg extensions/Squats this morning. I got those out of the way and will go back tonight for the rest of my B1 workout. Reps on Squats went UP AGAIN! Very, VERY happy about that. My strength increases have been extremely steady.

On another note, a dude I used to play cards with in Pensacola took 7th last night in the WCOOP $10k High Rollers No-Limit Hold'em event for just shy of $108k. Not a huge score to him, but even for a tournament player, profiting 97k in a day makes the year much nicer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Had a great 1/2 workout today. I thought my class started at 5:30pm, but I double-checked and it starts at 1pm, so my schedule was a tad mixed up this morning. Instead of getting my entire workout done after class, I decided on doing the Leg extensions/Squats this morning. I got those out of the way and will go back tonight for the rest of my B1 workout. Reps on Squats went UP AGAIN! Very, VERY happy about that. My strength increases have been extremely steady.

On another note, a dude I used to play cards with in Pensacola took 7th last night in the WCOOP $10k High Rollers No-Limit Hold'em event for just shy of $108k. Not a huge score to him, but even for a tournament player, profiting 97k in a day makes the year much nicer.
    Uhhhh, I'd be glad with 97K in an entire year, maybe two.
    NSCA - CSCS

8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Uhhhh, I'd be glad with 97K in an entire year, maybe two.
    Ya, the numbers look large, but there is a lot that goes into it. Cashing ITM (in the money) in a multi-table tournament 15% of the time is very respectable, and you really don't make a whole lot until you at least final table. Most of the games he plays have at least a 5k+ entry fee. The swings you take as a tournament pro can be pretty nasty. Fortunately for him, ever since he's gone pro a couple years ago, he's made well over 3 million.

I for one am more of a cash game player. Swings are smaller. You tend to keep more of your hair that way.

9. You guys remember that chick I mentioned in my class? Okay, so this Mr. Moneybags I used to go to high school with is in my class also and he's been trying to get with this girl as well. Showing off his Porsche, some stupidly expensive phone, his Rolex, other douche things, etc.. Anyways, I'm talking to her today and the guy apparently must make it known to me that he was at her place this weekend. In the middle of my conversation he says something like, "Your cat totally scratched my arm up yesterday." or something to that lame-ass affect. This has me laughing because it only makes things that much better. I have a large success rate of stealing other dudes' women (not wives, girlfriends). So, I hope he knows that the game is on, and I'm a winner. I'm going to be quiet about things, and let him make her his *****, and then I'll make both of them MY *****.

Thanks Moneybags. You just made this semester much more enjoyable and interesting.

10. Competition always makes things more interesting

11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    "Your cat totally scratched my arm up yesterday."
    That's when you say, "it probably mistook it for a string of yarn" SHABOINGA!!!
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Shaboinga

13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You guys remember that chick I mentioned in my class? Okay, so this Mr. Moneybags I used to go to high school with is in my class also and he's been trying to get with this girl as well. Showing off his Porsche, some stupidly expensive phone, his Rolex, other douche things, etc.. Anyways, I'm talking to her today and the guy apparently must make it known to me that he was at her place this weekend. In the middle of my conversation he says something like, "Your cat totally scratched my arm up yesterday." or something to that lame-ass affect. This has me laughing because it only makes things that much better. I have a large success rate of stealing other dudes' women (not wives, girlfriends). So, I hope he knows that the game is on, and I'm a winner. I'm going to be quiet about things, and let him make her his *****, and then I'll make both of them MY *****.

Thanks Moneybags. You just made this semester much more enjoyable and interesting.
    Bingo Bango thats how we do son! I love stealing girls!(is that wrong, well i don't care anyways)

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That's when you say, "it probably mistook it for a string of yarn" SHABOINGA!!!
    That's AWESOME! I wish I would have thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Bingo Bango thats how we do son! I love stealing girls!(is that wrong, well i don't care anyways)
    I don't think it's wrong unless they're married. At that point I call it quits. I have broken up some brides-to-be before, though. Some guys take it too seriously. It's usually nothing personal. I like the chick, she's not married, so I go for her. She obviously isn't right for the guy if she dumps him for me. I mean, how many relationships end up in marriage? You're cutting yourself way too short if you don't go for a chick just because she has a boyfriend.

I've gotten in fights with dudes about it on this forum. I think Rodja even gave me his address or something because he wanted me to come to his place so he could kick my ass. Some other dude on here was even a bigger douche.

15. Does anyone know why GHB is considered a bodybuilding drug? A friend gave me some of this while I was working out today. I don't understand it's usefulness.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Does anyone know why GHB is considered a bodybuilding drug? A friend gave me some of this while I was working out today. I don't understand it's usefulness.
    Its great man , You take a capfull before you go to sleep and it puts you in REM sleep which helps with protein synthesis and it is great for fat loss. I wish i could get some real g

17. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Its great man , You take a capfull before you go to sleep and it puts you in REM sleep which helps with protein synthesis and it is great for fat loss. I wish i could get some real g
    Cool. That's what my buddy said. I can see now how it would be good for sleep. I'm pretty tired/dizzy feeling. Kind of cool. Similar to when I take GABA, which I found out is a metabolite of it, or the other way around. Etc., whatever-- Loves you guys.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    I wish i could get some real g
    For sure.

19. Yes sir!

20. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Or you could just take Somnidren-GH
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. ^^Im very interested in this stuff. Ill def be giving it a try in the near future. I hear its verrry powerfull.

22. Whats good Irish?

23. EVERYTHING!

Updates to come. I've got class in a few. Sorry I haven't been real involved this last week. Poker and school has kept me very busy.

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ^^Im very interested in this stuff. Ill def be giving it a try in the near future. I hear its verrry powerfull.
    It is but if you use correctly its great stuff

25. Your avi makes me so damn aggressive!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1126
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:49 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 514
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:41 PM
  5. Irish Cannon Gets Ready4War with Get Diesel!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2008, 03:35 PM