Gyno? Mind Game? Maybe help?

ANTHONYDNJ

Awards
Whats up guys I am new to the forum and running a Halodrol cycle. Today is my 7th day on it and so far my diet has been on par with my goals. I am starting to have a itchy left nipple I am trying to feel for a lump and feel something under there but i think it was there before. But my nips have been itchy on and off today. I am little worried and thinking of stop the cycle and jumping on the nolva. I have enough nolva for pct but also have clomid on hand. Can someone give me advice on what i should do? should i stop the cycle and jump on the nolva?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
this should be posted in the steroid forum. Halodrol converts to oral turinabol, a steroid.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
if they are itchy and sore and bruise like feeling then you most likly have gyno

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
hmm if they are a little itchy, it shouldn't be a cause of too much concern. when you mess with steroids and ph's all kinds of chemical changes happen within the body. and the nipples are very sensitive to these changes, hence why they may be a little itchy. but if they actually hurt and/or your pecs are a bit tender then stop the cycle and run some nolva. if i am wrong please someone correct me, i dont want to be the one to give out false information.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
and that lump could just be some adipose, if you have a higher body fat %

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hmm if they are a little itchy, it shouldn't be a cause of too much concern. when you mess with steroids and ph's all kinds of chemical changes happen within the body. and the nipples are very sensitive to these changes, hence why they may be a little itchy. but if they actually hurt and/or your pecs are a bit tender then stop the cycle and run some nolva. if i am wrong please someone correct me, i dont want to be the one to give out false information.

i beg o differ, he shouldnt stop just because of gyno you can take nolva or letro on cycle for that, what i do think someone should stop a cycle for is high BP, heart palpatations, high liver values, chronic headaches with diziness but not gyno, gyno can be solved.

ikrash357

Awards
I to have the same problem and from time to time my left nipple feels itchy but no tenderness not any lump behind the nipples. im in my day 10 of Hdrol and felt it on day 9

frozencore12

Awards
like women the world of estrogen is complex, impossible no, complex yes. There is the chemistry of it, and the social/environmental aspect to which it interplays. Nolva is reliable and typically will take care of any itchy nips at 10-40 mg. A possible consequence is dry/painful joints, so don't take any more than is needed.