o/t advice

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Hey, sorry to post an off topic thread; however, I've hit a rough patch and need some advice from people who know their stuff.
For the past month I have been cutting:

2300 Cals 300g Protein 100g Carbs 75g Fat (30 min. 3.5 mph 15 degrees 3-4 times a week)

I'm now 6' 205 ~11-12% bf. Down from 210 16% bf so things have been going well.

I am also using epistane 30 mg ed

Here's the s****y part- saturday night I went out dancing and tore my patellar tendon. Yes, dancing. Kill me please. It's a six week rehab and I'm in an immobiliser thoughout.

The advice I need is 'what should I do to keep cutting without the cardio?'
I figured I would take my cals down under 2000 with the same macro ratio. Then I'd cut my rest between sets to 30 seconds and take my reps up above 15 so as to burn more calories during my workouts.
Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Im pretty depressed right now. This is my first cut and it was going great.

Also, I have some ephedra on hand, could I use it to further speed metabolism while bed-ridden?

Lastly, I have a percocet prescription- How is that going to interact with the Epistane and/or ephedra, if at all?

Thanks
-dren-

adrenaline89

adrenaline89

Awards
Yes, I am aware it is a steroid and not a prohormone or herbal supplement.

I do not require advice on the Epistane unless it relates to my injury.

FYI This was planned to be my fourth and final week of Epi. 20/20/30/30
I take Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, and Hepatogen. My liver values are tested every week as my father is a doctor. For PCT I have Tamoxifen Citrate, HCG, and Clomid- to be used at my discretion.

I'm looking for advice on how best to continue cutting without the use of cardio.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
The short answer? Stimulate your metabolism. Raise your resting body temp.