Help on cycle

tandemaxle

Awards
I will be taking a 30 day cycle of hemogen 50 and would like to know what of the supplements that i am currently taking should be taken away.

size on (creatine)
extend (amino acids recovery)
Protein (real gains)
post work out (torent)
pre work out (white flood ect.)
multi vit.
fish oil

ALSO
animal m stak (protien synthisis)
anabolic pump

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be taking a 30 day cycle of hemogen 50 and would like to know what of the supplements that i am currently taking should be taken away.

size on (creatine)
extend (amino acids recovery)
Protein (real gains)
post work out (torent)
pre work out (white flood ect.)
multi vit.
fish oil

ALSO
animal m stak (protien synthisis)
anabolic pump
if you've been taking the creatine for a while then might consider cycling off during your cycle and starting it back up again during PCT...a lot of guys do that on here.

if you're prone to getting back pumps then I'd cut out the while flood as well. if you want to keep it in there then I would consider adding some Taurine to your stock pile and dose it at 5-8g/day to help with the back pumps.

be sure to take care of your liver, etc...are you taking any support supps? and how does your PCT look?

tandemaxle

Awards
2 weeks before cycle (milk thistle)

then while on cycle-
anabolic inovations cycle support

pct
continue cycle support
6oxo extreme
anobolic inovations post cycle

so you all would hold back on creatine? or continue just smaller doses

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks before cycle (milk thistle)

then while on cycle-
anabolic inovations cycle support

pct
continue cycle support
6oxo extreme
anobolic inovations post cycle

so you all would hold back on creatine? or continue just smaller doses
Leave the creatine for PCT, you won't need it on-cycle. Best of luck with your cycle; make sure you share your thoughts on Post Cycle Support. :)

tandemaxle

Awards
I need some help on when the best time to take the one hemogen 50 tablet is and also i have 2 nottles of 6oxo extreme for pct along with a bottle of post cycle support and the 2 bottles will only last me 30 days and thats taking 1 serving (5 tablets) and its says take 1-2 so should i buy two more and make it 10 tabs a day and??? or should i do
post cycle support for
30 days
and 6oxo
10 caps for the first 15 days and then
5 caps for the next 15 and mabe even another 15 days
(4 bottles)
OR
10 caps for 30 days (4 bottles)

brandon615

Awards
just run your 6 oxo starting in the fourth wk of pct and run it for like three weeks tapered down

and run your post cycle support starting the next day after ur last dose of hemogen 50. Run the pcs for four weeks and you can taper that down as well.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youre only taking 1 tablet I'd take it 1hr prior to training to optimize protein synthesis.Especially since this will target your greatest anabolic window.Good luck!

tandemaxle

Awards
ok so run post cycle support then after im done with that run 6oxo or run both at the same time for 4 weeks?

brandon615

Awards
run your pcs for four weeks then at the beginning of your fourth wk start your 6 oxo for like three weeks. taper down on both.

StrongerNow

StrongerNow

Awards
If youre only taking 1 tablet I'd take it 1hr prior to training to optimize protein synthesis.Especially since this will target your greatest anabolic window.Good luck!
What if one is using Hemogen B52 instead of the B50? The bottle says one and only one tablet per day for 30 days. Are you suggesting using more than 1?

What about combining the 1 tab with Methyl 1D?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10