tbol and hdrol

schuman0408

Awards
i have 100 10 mg tabs of tbol and a bottle of 60 25mg tabs of hdrol. could i run the tbol at 50mg for 20 days and then hdrol or vice versa? and would i see decent gains?

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have 100 10 mg tabs of tbol and a bottle of 60 25mg tabs of hdrol. could i run the tbol at 50mg for 20 days and then hdrol or vice versa? and would i see decent gains?
Certainly NOT optimal. Are these your only options?

schuman0408

Awards
indeed they are. nothing else sitting around and im looking to begin the cycle very soon. any suggestions brother?

schuman0408

Awards
i am aware that this cant be good for the liver or my lipids so i plan to get all of my ancillaries before i start.

schuman0408

Awards
thanks brother. is it true that tbol takes 3.5 weeks to kick in?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Nooooo

Turinabol will produce results in 4 weeks, but 6 is better.
i see results in about 3 weeks on tbol. it sneaks up on you...the scale goes up but you dont feel bigger....but yeah, 6 weeks i probably best. i would personally stack them, or if you can get more tbol, just forget the halo.

dan12345

dan12345

Awards
isnt t-bol a 17aa steriod tho. stacking these would be harsh on the liver.
id say get more t-bol so you can run it for 6 weeks or just run the h-drol and save the t-bol...

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
isnt t-bol a 17aa steriod tho. stacking these would be harsh on the liver.
id say get more t-bol so you can run it for 6 weeks or just run the h-drol and save the t-bol...
any 17aa will increase liver enzyme activity...it's up for debate if stacking is actually worse than one compound...especially in this case, where one converts directly to the other...anyway, tbol is better than halo, and less is required to cause the gains....therefore if someone can get tbol, there is little reason to use halo.