Clen VS. Thermo's for cutting

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hey guys, not sure if I should post this here or in the cutting section so if it belongs in the cutting section just let me know. I have been bulking for about 5 months now, I am 5'11" and up to 247 lbs and estimating 15-18% BF, yeah too high I know. Anyway I am currently on a clean diet of about 2800 cals per day, breakdown is below if you care. I am taking Jetfuel as a thermo because I got a free bottle of it from a buddy. I was thinking about doing RPN's DCP and Palo Alto Labs' Leviathan Reloaded together. OR I was thinking about doing some cycles of Clen. What do you guys think about it?

Diet :
Protein= 393g
Carbs = 200g
Fat = 59g
Total Cals = 2792

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could use clen for 2 weeks cycle off for 2 weeks and during the 2 weeks off you could use the DCP levi Re. Those are both great products. I have used both and like both a lot. Now that being said clen is very strong. Shakes, cramps, headaches for some are very common sides, its nothin to be taken lightly. You also need taurine and potassium if you plan on running that. Id say cut using DCP and Levi for a while till you get down to the last little bit. Then throw in the clen.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
how have your results been from 2 on/2 off with the clen 3clipse? I have actually just started running it for the first time today, and am reading conflicting reports ranging from 2 weeks to a month, i have read a lot of different feedback on it

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
My first advice, as I have done this recently, is get your bodyfat measured by a personal trainer.

Then, use those numbers and calculate your lean body mass etc. and get your diet in line. Looks like its already pretty good by the numbers you've posted. Make sure you're eating like 4-6 meals a day, and doing a proper amount of cardio (I'd suggest at least 2-3 hours per week, split up however you'd like).

If you're gonna do clen, you might as well look into some cutting compounds too. I have a feeling that at 247 pounds and 5'11 you're gonna be more than 15-18% body fat as I'm 6'2 and 220 pounds with 21%, but everybody is different.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how have your results been from 2 on/2 off with the clen 3clipse? I have actually just started running it for the first time today, and am reading conflicting reports ranging from 2 weeks to a month, i have read a lot of different feedback on it

They have been good, i cant complain. I beleive after 2 weeks the positive effects diminish yet you are still left with the neg sides. Your Beta receptors down regulate and begin to not react to the product anymore.

MSE

MSE

Awards
My first advice, as I have done this recently, is get your bodyfat measured by a personal trainer.

Then, use those numbers and calculate your lean body mass etc. and get your diet in line. Looks like its already pretty good by the numbers you've posted. Make sure you're eating like 4-6 meals a day, and doing a proper amount of cardio (I'd suggest at least 2-3 hours per week, split up however you'd like).

If you're gonna do clen, you might as well look into some cutting compounds too. I have a feeling that at 247 pounds and 5'11 you're gonna be more than 15-18% body fat as I'm 6'2 and 220 pounds with 21%, but everybody is different.
Thanks for the input PhilABowl, I need to dig through my box of personal training equipment and grab my calipers and do some pinching, not looking forward to it. I am guessing at my BF% based on years of personal training, you pinch enough fatties and you get pretty accurate just by feel, but I have not been a trainer for 2 years. I am probably not being fair with myself though and could tac on a few more % points, I will check it and correct my post if I am wrong. What are your thoughts on HIIT in comparison with standard low intensity cardio?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded/ DCP is a siick stack. Clen is also very effective. I agree with the 2 0n 2 off with clen, and use the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP on the off weeks. It's a fat burning powerhouse stack!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input PhilABowl, I need to dig through my box of personal training equipment and grab my calipers and do some pinching, not looking forward to it. I am guessing at my BF% based on years of personal training, you pinch enough fatties and you get pretty accurate just by feel, but I have not been a trainer for 2 years. I am probably not being fair with myself though and could tac on a few more % points, I will check it and correct my post if I am wrong. What are your thoughts on HIIT in comparison with standard low intensity cardio?
I had my first HIIT session today in several years, and it really f*cked me up (in the sense of an intense workout). Good stuff. I will let you know in a few weeks if it makes a difference in fat loss :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have been good, i cant complain. I beleive after 2 weeks the positive effects diminish yet you are still left with the neg sides. Your Beta receptors down regulate and begin to not react to the product anymore.
for sure. I found the negative sides are much lower if you dose pre-bed, and take a sleeping aid. then the worst of the sides pass while you sleep, but you still have the raised metabolism all day

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have also used both the DCP/Levi stack and have also used clen seperately. I would use the DCp/Levi stack to drop some weight and then use clen to help with the remainder.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
for sure. I found the negative sides are much lower if you dose pre-bed, and take a sleeping aid. then the worst of the sides pass while you sleep, but you still have the raised metabolism all day
i like this idea a lot, but after my first two days i gotta say i don't think there is any way i'd fall asleep any time near taking it. what kind of sleeping aid did you use?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any of my normal ones (l-dopa, somnidren, phenibut + tryptophan, etc). I don't start getting the worst of the sides till about 45minutes - hour after taking it, so as long as i'm asleep by then I don't wake back up from it. And its gone by the time I get up. I couldn't stand the way I felt 2-3 hours after taking it in the mornings

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any of my normal ones (l-dopa, somnidren, phenibut + tryptophan, etc). I don't start getting the worst of the sides till about 45minutes - hour after taking it, so as long as i'm asleep by then I don't wake back up from it. And its gone by the time I get up. I couldn't stand the way I felt 2-3 hours after taking it in the mornings
Try taking 50mcgs of Clen, 1 cap of reset ad and then going at it with the old lady! I felt soooooo sick, burst out in a sweat, heavin my guts out! Never EVER will i put Reset-Ad and clen in the same room ever again, let alone the same stomach! :blink:

:stick:< what the old lady was doin to me makin sure i was still alive! :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try taking 50mcgs of Clen, 1 cap of reset ad and then going at it with the old lady! I felt soooooo sick, burst out in a sweat, heavin my guts out! Never EVER will i put Reset-Ad and clen in the same room ever again, let alone the same stomach! :blink:

Clen makes me sweat like a mofo, and a usually queasy stomach.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have never used clen I'm not sure I would take it at night with sleeping aids. If you had any serious heart issues then you might not wake up:(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I may give it a shot :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I STRONGLY suggest not using clen before you go to sleep. That is just stupid!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, thanks for the input guys. i have a lot of stim experience after trying all different kinds and having a prescription for ritalin, but man is clen strong, makes my hands shake like a mofo and i feel like a tweaker. do the sides get less noticeable after a few days for you guys?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, thanks for the input guys. i have a lot of stim experience after trying all different kinds and having a prescription for ritalin, but man is clen strong, makes my hands shake like a mofo and i feel like a tweaker. do the sides get less noticeable after a few days for you guys?
After about a week the sides get much less noticable. Hang in there!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to agree with NOT taking clen before bed...ESPECIALLY with sleep inducing compounds. If anything, dose it several times during the day to avoid the major side effects, which really lessen within a few days anyway.

arnold84

Awards
which is more effective at fatloss? ECA stack or clen?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may give it a shot :D

Hahah i thought i was instantly sick! I was curled up in bed and all kinds of ish! Swore id never use it again, but then on this cut i saw it eyein me on my desk, and i was like oohhh alright!!! I forgive you! And now its become great friends with napalm and its a happily ever after story! :lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
which is more effective at fatloss? ECA stack or clen?
They both have strong fat loss properties, clen is a little much for some people to handle. Trust me it can make you feel like a crackhead if you don't use it properly. With something like clen IMO more is not necessarily better. Side effects then outweigh the benefits. Sleep can also be a big problem with clen due to the very long half-life(over 24 hours). Clen can also really screw with blood pressure to.

Leviathan Reloaded/DCP is a much more user friendly fat burning combo. You still get amazing thermogenisis with way less side effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leviathan Reloaded/DCP is a much more user friendly fat burning combo. You still get amazing thermogenisis with way less side effects.
I'll give you $5 if you run Leviathan/DCP/Clen/ECA....and, err....DNP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get-R-Did derrrr TripDizzle! He callin you out! Ive used all the compounds and never been so amazed with the results as i was with DNP ( duh right? ) but ill never touch it again.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't really think I need it. I'll still take that 5 bucks though.:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11