Plan for 'GotRippeds Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plan for 'GotRippeds Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon

EDIT: Look for it in the Cycle Logs section starting January 4th.

:blink:
strangely enough i found a bunch of nolva and clomid i had left over in my drawer.

Sus500 @ 3 Caps ED for Days 1-40
Superdrol @ 30mg for Days 20-50
PheraPlex @ 30mg for Days 20-50

Hcg 250 iu 2 x a week (on cycle not during post cycle therapy)
Nolvadex @ 40/40/30/20/20
Clomid @ 150/100/50
Paravol @ 8/4/4/4
and arimidex if needed on cycle.
milk thistle/hawthorne berry/policosonal all on cycle. lisinopril if the blood pressure gets too bad. i might add some test prop to it.

liver this liver that who's afraid of a big black bloody shat.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do not condone steroid use.
I do not advise anyone to take steroids.
This is an imaginary thread with imaginary characters doing imaginary things, this is in no way real, nor should be taken as any manner to run a "safe" cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Safe schmaif.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would stagger SD and PP so that you start off with PP

anyway keep us informed bro lol

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: Look for it in the Cycle Logs section starting January 4th.

:blink:
strangely enough i found a bunch of nolva and clomid i had left over in my drawer.

Sus500 @ 3 Caps ED for Days 1-40
Superdrol @ 30mg for Days 20-50
PheraPlex @ 30mg for Days 20-50

Hcg 250 iu 2 x a week (on cycle not during post cycle therapy)
Nolvadex @ 40/40/30/20/20
Clomid @ 150/100/50
Paravol @ 8/4/4/4
and arimidex if needed on cycle.
milk thistle/hawthorne berry/policosonal all on cycle. lisinopril if the blood pressure gets too bad. i might add some test prop to it.

liver this liver that who's afraid of a big black bloody shat.
Wow. You're going to feel like sh*t.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Might as well throw in some M1T @ 30mg from days 1-50 just for good measure.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Good luck bro....looks solid...and crazy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard of guys running Dbol at 200mg a day, its amazing what the body can take

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. You're going to feel like sh*t.
Nay. Have you ever ran a cycle of superdrol? @ 30mg you feel amazing. At 50mg you feel zombie-like. You really should be more open-minded rather than listen to the banter on the boards that others repeat like a parrot.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Might as well throw in some M1T @ 30mg from days 1-50 just for good measure.
I'm not retarded. A little over-the-top but not dumb. The body can take quite a bit, but it can't take total overload and domination. The M1T w/ sd and pp's numbers would affect my lipid values too greatly. The lethargy wouldn't be fun. But I enjoy your joke or sarcasm either way.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of guys running Dbol at 200mg a day, its amazing what the body can take
Dbol makes you feel amazing. It's no surprise that they ran it @ 200mg. People have safely stayed on Dbol for a year straight with no permanent liver damage.

paulieg

Awards
Looks good. The only thing I would change would be running the phera days 1-30. Not sure why you would want to stack them the entire time. You should blow up on this cycle. I'm waiting to fully recover from a hernia operation before I start mine. I run stacks people feel are crazy too so I feel you there.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I doubt that i'll blow up on this cycle as my genetic potential is close to shutting down, but I imagine i'll get a good 15lbs off of it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I'm not retarded. A little over-the-top but not dumb. The body can take quite a bit, but it can't take total overload and domination. The M1T w/ superdrol and pp's numbers would affect my lipid values too greatly. The lethargy wouldn't be fun. But I enjoy your joke or sarcasm either way.
Lol, yes all in good humor. I love how you pause and weigh the cost to benefits of adding M1T in there for reals. Haha.. this will be a kickass cycle and I'll be along to watch fo sho.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya know i was originally going to just do D-Bol/Anadrol/Proviron but I kinda like the zombie-effects of superdrol...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Nay. Have you ever ran a cycle of superdrol? @ 30mg you feel amazing. At 50mg you feel zombie-like. You really should be more open-minded rather than listen to the banter on the boards that others repeat like a parrot.
Yea, I have tried superdrol. At 20mg I had no sex drive, and lethargy. At 30mg I felt like absolute sh*t.

Read some of my posts before passing that kind of judgement.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
I pretty much did something similar to this 6 months ago as to look great for my wedding and of course intimidate the hell outa my sisters boyfriend. Apparently he thought he would kick my ass for telling my sister she a *****. LOL he never said a damn thing and my tux had to be specially ordered.

In complete honesty I think I'm more partial to orals anyhow. Too much to worry about with pinning, plus I'm not getting nearly the same aggressive workouts as I did with orals. I ran pheraplex at 30mg and hdrol at 50mg. I ran for 12 weeks, against recommendation I know. I pulsed it and slowly weened off over a couple weeks and kept my gaines at 215 lbs:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it's irresponsible and somewhat ill-planned, but, you know that, so you're good there.

Are you planning on getting bloodwork done on this cycle and/or do you have both baseline bloodwork and comparable bloodwork to use as references? If you don't (and I'm not being antagonistic here) than any claim to mildness, or safety is a baseless assumption. For all you know you could be inducing choleostasis.

littlemack

Awards
Looks interesting man...hahaha...
I'm doing the Sus500 and PPlex stack at 8 weeks. Sus500 is not methylated...so no worries there. Never ran Superdrol so don't have any experience with it or liver values. See how you feel after two weeks when you add the Pplex and Sdrol. If you start to get lethargic, lose your appetite, feel nausious, etc...then maybe lay off. Why not stay on the Sus500 the entire time though?
It gets a bit silly when we start running all these OTC orals...lol. My thoughts always been that Dbol is the strongest oral you need to take...and the injectible should be mainstay of your cycle. I know of a lot of guys who run a test and Sus500 cycle or a test and Pplex cycle. Great way to fly imo.

Good luck man and keep us posted!

On the Milk thistle get the 175mg caps and take it 4-5 times a day with your meals. You can also get Liv.52 now at a lot of your local health food stores. I just found some yesterday at mine. Also, throw in some Lecithin (1000mg) with each meal and dandelion root. Gives you some stuff to go on for liver support. Synthergine is also really good and has worked for me in the past.
Cheers!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside, GR has a fair amount of experience with training/diet/anabolics. That does not mean I agree with this cycle in particular, just he definitely isn't some 15 year old who stole his bottle from a GNC.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
In my opinion, as long as he has a baseline blood stat, he will be ok . Worst case is probably along the lines of low estro which is known to kill lipid values. He may spend the next year regenerating his profile but it will be an effective cycle.

This raises a question though. Couldn't he run a bunch of test with this for the estro factor?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
What has happened to the world??? I bet you will look f@cking awsome on the outside, but inside.....ouch......**** it, go big or go home... rock on:head:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotripped..... im all for big cycles... but thats if your only doing 8 weeks max of orals and only one methyl for 5 weeks max during so.... the rest would have to be non methyl orals or injectables....

im dead serious you need to get blood done every other week if your going to do this crap, otherwise i bet you money that your yellow by day 40.... thats a nasty load on your liver...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like will has some bloat in his neck from dat dere injectable dbol...

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, it's irresponsible and somewhat ill-planned, but, you know that, so you're good there.

Are you planning on getting bloodwork done on this cycle and/or do you have both baseline bloodwork and comparable bloodwork to use as references? If you don't (and I'm not being antagonistic here) than any claim to mildness, or safety is a baseless assumption. For all you know you could be inducing choleostasis.
and poopy as far as liver goes. I did get baseline blood work on the 7th of this month. I'm still pre-loading milk thistle I won't be starting until after I am done with Mullet's sexual aid stuff. If you remember I did anadrol and dbol for around 10 weeks straight. Which might be a bit nuts, luckily my liver values returned to normal. The question is am I doing irreversible damage..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WEEEEEELLLLLL i dont know you are lucky cause the liver is the most risilient of your organs and will constantly regrow damaged sections and repair itself, but if you never give it a chance to fully heal (regardless of values it may still be damaged) then your likely to do irreversable damage easily contract jaundice and if you keep at it enough you no better then an alcholic and i dont se any reason why you may noot come down with a cirrhosis infected liver..... just be careful bro thats all im sayin.

now im gonna try to reason you out of this from another aspect as well.... your all most definately hitting the point of diminishing returns with this kind of cycle, will not be likely to keep as much of the gains as you would prefer from what a large cycle like this may lead you to belive you can acheive and the biggest one of all any ONE of these compounds run seperately will give you solid maintainable gains and if run seperately over a slightly longer period (actually like three times as ong, but still) will all in all give you more gains and the chance to solidify and maintain those gains......

i would think if you ran a 6 week PP then superdrol with a few overlapping weeks would give AWESOME gains, i did just that and ran prostan the entire length as well and had a SOLID HARD 18lb gain that i maintained all up until i hit a rut in life and went mia from workin out.... basically when i look at this im thinking less is more... not to mention healthier. just somthin to think about bro, i know youll do as you please regardless, just gotta be D. advocate here.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WEEEEEELLLLLL i dont know you are lucky cause the liver is the most risilient of your organs and will constantly regrow damaged sections and repair itself, but if you never give it a chance to fully heal (regardless of values it may still be damaged) then your likely to do irreversable damage easily contract jaundice and if you keep at it enough you no better then an alcholic and i dont se any reason why you may noot come down with a cirrhosis infected liver..... just be careful bro thats all im sayin.

now im gonna try to reason you out of this from another aspect as well.... your all most definately hitting the point of diminishing returns with this kind of cycle, will not be likely to keep as much of the gains as you would prefer from what a large cycle like this may lead you to belive you can acheive and the biggest one of all any ONE of these compounds run seperately will give you solid maintainable gains and if run seperately over a slightly longer period (actually like three times as ong, but still) will all in all give you more gains and the chance to solidify and maintain those gains......

i would think if you ran a 6 week PP then superdrol with a few overlapping weeks would give AWESOME gains, i did just that and ran prostan the entire length as well and had a SOLID HARD 18lb gain that i maintained all up until i hit a rut in life and went mia from workin out.... basically when i look at this im thinking less is more... not to mention healthier. just somthin to think about bro, i know youll do as you please regardless, just gotta be D. advocate here.
yeah your overlapping idea does sound tasty.

something like..

Phera-Plex - 30mg - Weeks 1-8
Superdrol - 30mg - Weeks 7-14
Sus500 - 3 Caps - 20 Days Prior to Phera- and 20 Days stacked with Phera

what does everyone think?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah your overlapping idea does sound tasty.

something like..

Phera-Plex - 30mg - Weeks 1-8
Superdrol - 30mg - Weeks 7-14
Sus500 - 3 Caps - 20 Days Prior to Phera- and 20 Days stacked with Phera

what does everyone think?
LOL sounds a lil less crazy, i think.

just keep us updated and stay on top of your liver values and BP and you should be cool.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh look TripDog showed up for the party .:djparty:

This look interesting.......

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd like to do a transdermal with this cycle or something... extra.
perhaps an injectible.

or an anadrol pulse.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
If you arent adverse to injects then why not run 1g of test per week with 1g of EQ per week for 16 wks, run 4 wks of phera at beginning and 4wks superdrol at end?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you arent adverse to injects then why not run 1g of test per week with 1g of EQ per week for 16 wks, run 4 wks of phera at beginning and 4wks superdrol at end?
similar to what im on right now. good idea

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just got done with 1.2g of test per week w/ anadrol. i'm looking for something a little more liver toxic this time.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Methyl Tren

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl Tren
yeah. a buddy of mine ran that stuff and said he didn't get much out of it aside from acne.. so i'm trying to figure out if i should actually ever run that. i've always wanted to but it seemed like everytime a source popped up with it, a month later LE got em or they went scammer.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that reminds me... i wonder if i go to the vet and say..hey i am an aminal owner. i need some damn mibolerone. hook it up fcuka!