What Do You Think Of This Idea

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I have an interesting cycle idea (at least in my eyes). Let me know what you think. Since it is suggested that you take a test booster on off days (or ED for max results) when pulsing. What if someone did a cycle of let's say Epistane, and dosed 4 times a week for 4 weeks. Here's where it gets a little interesting (again, in my eyes at least). What if for your test booster someone was to use Dermacrine Sustain. Let's say they applied it everyday throughout the cycle and then continued for another four weeks after the end of the cycle. I have read logs where people have used Sustain in place of a SERM for their post cycle therapy with great success, keeping their gains and without the side effects that some SERMs cause. In this case I would think the Sustain would cover your test boosting needs during the pulse and then cover your post cycle therapy needs once you quit pulsing. Because of the need for a less intense PCT with a pulse I would think that Sustain would almost certainly be enough to get your body back to normal. Throw in a cortisol blocker and you would probably be good to go. Any thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sounds good. like regular pulse but your kinda saying sustain would be better then the other test boosters. it isnt a new concept, its still "pulsing", just with Sustain.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Since Sustain would replace the SERM in post cycle therapy for a pulse like this, what else would be needed for a proper post cycle therapy coming off a pulse cycle? A cortisol blocker I'm assuming. What else? I know it would also be smart just to have a SERM on hand just in case, however the results I've seen from people using Sustain in PCT look very promising.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think it would work well, i've heard many bros speak highly of dermacrine sustain, using it for PCT alone and they had good results.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
does sustain have an AI or estrogen agonist in it? If not then you would need something to combat estrogen rebound from coming off cycle.