Is anyone else considering stocking up on designers?

Are you stocking up?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 90 38.1%
  • Maybe, if I had some extra cash

Votes: 87 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Are you crazy? there won't be a ban or shortage

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just wondering how may think there may become either an outright ban, or a shortage over the next few months. Between China's FDA cracking down, and the recent dea stuff, i was considering buying a handful of different designers (maybe 6-8 cycles worth) before they vanish. Am I just paranoid?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After having gone through the 2005 ban, I do not regret all of the things I stocked up on.

I only wish I would have bought more.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
**** yes!

I found some stuff at lunch, but alot of stuff I was going to buy this afternoon I can't find.....

I have a CC with about 3 grand reserved for this very thing. I kind of anticipated it and was hoping to purchase enough stuff to last me for quite some time. I hope I'm not too late.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well I just racked up with...

5x P-Plex
5x M-Drol
5x H-drol
5x M1-4ADD
3x Epistane

:eek: :woohoo: :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even the epi clones are disappearing too. I figure tho, 2 bottles of mdrol pulsed could stretch out over a long time at only 6 caps a week.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
After having gone through the 2005 ban, I do not regret all of the things I stocked up on.

I only wish I would have bought more.
That's what I was going to say. I wish I had more M4OHN than I do.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, all the h and m drols are gone :( Anyone know of any places that still have em?

wtf is M1,4ADD? Never heard of it...

You guy stocking up on 1,4AD bulk powder too?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, picked up 1 PP, and 1 SD. Already have a bunch of havoc. Thats pry all I will get.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
sweet. I went with 2 mdrol, 3 hdrol, 2 epistane.
5 epi
3 mdrol
4 hdrol
3 pplex
1 epol
1 halovar

I don't think I could ever use gear in a pin. I'm just too uptight about getting infection etc.

This round only set me back $600ish for now. I'm still pissed off I never caught the 05 ban on PH's, and figured what the hell...if I get the chance again I'll do it. I've spent that much on **** that never worked.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
damn, all the h and m drols are gone :( Anyone know of any places that still have em?

Theres a few places that still have all of those. For how long? Who knows!:ntome:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering how may think there may become either an outright ban, or a shortage over the next few months. Between China's FDA cracking down, and the recent dea stuff, i was considering buying a handful of different designers (maybe 6-8 cycles worth) before they vanish. Am I just paranoid?
If there was a ban, wouldn't word be out? I haven't heard anything except the DHEA bs. Maybe I should stock up JIC.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Theres a few places that still have all of those. For how long? Who knows!:ntome:
Get some Super mastervol eventhough most don't trust ams because of the 4ad=dhea crap, but Smv is a legit poduct and readily available.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there was a ban, wouldn't word be out? I haven't heard anything except the DHEA bs. Maybe I should stock up JIC.
there isn't a ban yet. Note the yet. Also, the legality of many of these products as far as the DSHEA goes has always been questionable (

http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/dietsupp.html

)

and china's FDA is cracking down on raws. So all it may take is some letters from the DEA to manufacturers...

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established

m1,4add is a 15% conversion of dbol. % wise I may not be 100% correct on.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
2 m5aa
1 mdien
1 furz
50+gram of 1,4ad

no luck with halo :aargh:

and waiting for other stuff to be restocked.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys are freaking out... this is a great way for manufactures to move a lot of their products (playing on the fear of another ban)

But, to each his own... MOD EDIT:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even if there isn't a ban right away, the companies are going to be having a much harder time getting the raws to manufacture the products in the first place, I'd imagine.

A ban on these grey area products wouldn't affect me since I don't use steroids/prohormones, but let's just hope they don't go overboard and start banning legit supplements along with them.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are freaking out... this is a great way for manufactures to move a lot of their products (playing on the fear of another ban)

But, to each his own...
This is exactly how I feel. Look how many times one of these "scares" has occurred. Every single time, people load up on these hormones that they don't need, and then things get right back to normal.

I'm not happy at all with everything that's going on, but it does really help me focus on getting back to the basics; training and diet can ALWAYS be improved. I'm not going to worry about it; I think the whole thing will blow over soon enough.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i agree w/matt.
officials are going to be tied up for a long time following a bust of this magnitude. they don't have time to spend on these otc supps now. plus, china hasn't been very cooperative. they stopped a few china suppliers but new ones pop up every second. this stuff isn't going away anytime soon.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established

But, to each his own...
A word to the wise...after speaking to my source it is quite possible that hormones will be shut down completely quite soon.

We will continue as long as possible.

This goes for not only things like 1,4 but EVERYTHING hormonal.
:eek:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
dsade does work for nutraplanet. np sales benefit from these 'get it before the ban' scares.

maybe it's true this time. i've heard 'wolf' cried too many times.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
dsade does work for nutraplanet. np sales benefit from these 'get it before the ban' scares.

maybe it's true this time. i've heard 'wolf' cried too many times.
Do they benefit from taking many DS off of the website? No. Maybe so but I dont think its right to point the finger at dsade or nutraplanet. They along with many other big supp sites have taken down listings of certain designers. Also have you all tried to order any serms lately? Good luck!:study:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it's time for everyone to "re-think" their training. Back to the basics of supplementation... The more I think of buying another research chem and the endless possibilities of evil that may be hidden in them to eat away at my health- the more I think of how dirty training has gotten. I only speak for myself, please don't take me as a preacher - I'm just ready to turn back. There's som many great supplement companies out know that are putting less stock in to hormonal supplements, but more in to naturally combining ingredients for optimal supplementation. I don't want to think of what I can take to counter the negative sides PH's are doing to my liver and body - or gyno!

And remember, muscle is gained and lost, muddy livers and man-boobs suck, just think about it - The Basics, are you man enough to go back?

This PSA was brought to you by - Vicoden, it helps!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
not pointing fingers here. i think dsade and np are both great.
i can still buy any DS i want from np and its affiliate sites today.

i just think it is silly to buy your next 10 cycles of otc orals today when it will most likely be business as usual next month.

research chems are a different story.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Regardless if we are losing this hormonal products or not there are some very good deals available now. I didnt go overboard just got what I would pry buy in the next year anyways. Chances are I wont even use it!

gten79

Awards
Stocked Up

I currently have all these products frozen. So its safe to say I'm good for a while.:twisted:

AX SUPERDROL -3
AX Phera Plex - 5
ALRI Methoxy TRN - 3
ALRI ERGO MAX LMG - 7
ALRI Prostanzolol - 10
ALRI MAX LMG - 3
GASPARI HALODROL - 4
BIOSCIENCE Methoxy TST - 5
IBE Epistane - 3

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
not pointing fingers here. i think dsade and np are both great.
i can still buy any DS i want from np and its affiliate sites today.

i just think it is silly to buy your next 10 cycles of otc orals today when it will most likely be business as usual next month.

Maybe so...but it was nice to get this stuff cheaper than its ever been before:twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
even the epi clones are disappearing too. I figure tho, 2 bottles of mdrol pulsed could stretch out over a long time at only 6 caps a week.
yea but your cholesterol will be SHOT running it for long periods,even in a pulse.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
yea but your cholesterol will be SHOT running it for long periods,even in a pulse.
Along with Bloodpressure and many other things. Mine went through the roof only ran at 20mg for 15 days! Went back to normal within 3 weeks of a great PCT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummmmm you may want to check on that....seems EVERYTHING is backordered!!!!! uhhhhh yea hope you got enough when you could have!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's time for everyone to "re-think" their training. Back to the basics of supplementation... The more I think of buying another research chem and the endless possibilities of evil that may be hidden in them to eat away at my health- the more I think of how dirty training has gotten. I only speak for myself, please don't take me as a preacher - I'm just ready to turn back. There's som many great supplement companies out know that are putting less stock in to hormonal supplements, but more in to naturally combining ingredients for optimal supplementation. I don't want to think of what I can take to counter the negative sides PH's are doing to my liver and body - or gyno!

And remember, muscle is gained and lost, muddy livers and man-boobs suck, just think about it - The Basics, are you man enough to go back?

This PSA was brought to you by - Vicoden, it helps!
If you are using PH/DS and telling yourself that you diet/training can be a little more lax then IMO you shouldnt even be on em in the first place. Diet and training should come fist, then everthing else

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I currently have all these products frozen. So its safe to say I'm good for a while.:twisted:

AX SUPERDROL -3
AX Phera Plex - 5
ALRI Methoxy TRN - 3
ALRI ERGO MAX LMG - 7
ALRI Prostanzolol - 10
ALRI MAX LMG - 3
GASPARI HALODROL - 4
BIOSCIENCE Methoxy TST - 5
IBE Epistane - 3
Damn bro.

I have-
1 AX Superdrol
1 AX Ergo Max LMG
2 AX Prostanozol
1 Halodrol-50
1 Hemadrol
2 H-drol
1 Propadrol
1 Mega TRN
3 Bold 200
2 M1,4ADD

I will buy some Epi and Propadrol.

But I am good on methyls! I wished I could have stocked up on Pre-Ban 2005 stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last check I was at 129, with HDL of 41 ;) So I could afford a little superdrol time before I'd have to worry about it.

plus too it could always be handy to trade or sell off, moreso if they do dry up. Look at what a bottle of expired ergopharm 1ad goes for today. double its preban prices.

xarjun

xarjun

Awards
To each his own, but this panic buying is fuelling the supps shortage more than any bust/ban. Which in turn causes more panic buying...keep your nerve folks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MOD EDIT:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
lol damn you guys are nuts! they just busted these places what... last week? I think we have a little bit of time b4 you have to empty out all the online retailers

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol damn you guys are nuts! they just busted these places what... last week? I think we have a little bit of time b4 you have to empty out all the online retailers
how long ago did china start cracking down on raws? the epi products have already been in and out of stock frequently before this. The customs department can pretty well shut down the designer industry just by requiring more documentation as to contents, COA, DSHEA details (like what happened with 3ad) etc.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
last check I was at 129, with HDL of 41 ;) So I could afford a little superdrol time before I'd have to worry about it.

plus too it could always be handy to trade or sell off, moreso if they do dry up. Look at what a bottle of expired ergopharm 1ad goes for today. double its preban prices.
Easy,

Not to go too far O/T, but your cholesterol is actually still low (total & HDL). My N.D. has me eating more whole eggs, etc., and my numbers were 145 tot & 40-something HDL. Superdrol will drive your HDL much lower.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy,

Not to go too far O/T, but your cholesterol is actually still low (total & HDL). My N.D. has me eating more whole eggs, etc., and my numbers were 145 tot & 40-something HDL. Superdrol will drive your HDL much lower.
Yeah, when I go to do it I'll be heavy on support supps for it, cycle support, fish + flax oil, etc.

Actually whole eggs dont help that much from all i've read, sadly its the bad fats that raise total cholesterol :p eating high cholesterol foods doesnt. Well, saturated fats help I should say, so there are some healthy ones.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
how long ago did china start cracking down on raws? the epi products have already been in and out of stock frequently before this. The customs department can pretty well shut down the designer industry just by requiring more documentation as to contents, COA, DSHEA details (like what happened with 3ad) etc.

Maybe i just want you guys to relax and think all is good so I can buy up all the designers!!!:twisted:

THEN I'LL CONTROL THE MARKET AND MAKE MILLIONS!!:woohoo:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe i just want you guys to relax and think all is good so I can buy up all the designers!!!:twisted:

THEN I'LL CONTROL THE MARKET AND MAKE MILLIONS!!:woohoo:
:D

I was pondering just relaxing till I saw a few comments from particular people who have more inside knowledge. then I panicked. not entirely related, i wish I could find some reasonably priced pre-ban capped + bottled 1AD.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP / SUPREME are the only online merchants pushing all the PH's out so cheap... I know of one other that has like a 5% off PH sale - but all in all, I think it was just a way to move a lot of stuff at once.

I just won a $20 gift card from CROWLER, but I'm going to be spending it on recovery supps once I figure out what I need. PH's are out for me. I've got a lot sitting here, but I'm going to be trying to trade off with folks. Clean - I like the way that sounds! LoL

Kulper1

Awards
My Stockpile:

2 X M-Drol
1 X H-Drol
1 X Hemadrol
1 X P-Plex
1 X Phera Vol
1 X Epi-Max
1 X Methyl E
1 X Mayhem
1 X CEL M1,4 AD
1 X Methyl XT

2 X Winztrol (1 cycle)
2 X Furazadrol (1 cycle)
9 X Bold 200 (3 cycles)
2 X 11 oxo clone (1 cycle)
2 X Trenadrol (2 cycles)
2 X Trenaplex (1 cycle)
2 X Propadrol

I am getting ready to start a Bold/Hemadrol/Propadrol Stack which should be pretty sick.

Chances are I will end up selling some of this stuff to my fellow gym rats after doing 3-4 cycles myself at a max of 2 per year.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pointless to stock up. Easy I have a question for you though, have you ever done a cycle of a ph or a steroid?. Just wondering because you said you are gonna stock up...