Is anyone else considering stocking up on designers?

Are you stocking up?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 90 38.1%
  • Maybe, if I had some extra cash

Votes: 87 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Are you crazy? there won't be a ban or shortage

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pointless to stock up. Easy I have a question for you though, have you ever done a cycle of a ph or a steroid?. Just wondering because you said you are gonna stock up...
No, I was going to at the end of october, but i'm holding off a bit longer.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will say that stocking up is good because when it actually comes time that these PH's are gone, you can make a pretty penny or get some awesome trades

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why everyone is panicking.

A new wave of PHs and designer steroids will be released if all of these end up getting banned.

It's the way every industry works. Once something becomes obsolete, something new comes out to take its place.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Think about it guys, it's really pointless to stock up! If they decide to let it slide and don't ban, then you blew your next paycheck for nothing. But if they do decide to ban the designers (and I would guess they probably will), are you really gonna hold on to those compounds once they're scheduled?! I wouldn't.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think about it guys, it's really pointless to stock up! If they decide to let it slide and don't ban, then you blew your next paycheck for nothing. But if they do decide to ban the designers (and I would guess they probably will), are you really gonna hold on to those compounds once they're scheduled?! I wouldn't.
Wouldn't the fact that you bought them when they were legal sort of grandfather you in, if you know what i mean??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those sorts of things, its generally against the sale of the items, not necessarily possession. I personally am more concerned with a silent ban - more of what happened with 3-AD, raws being blocked by customs.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the fact that you bought them when they were legal sort of grandfather you in, if you know what i mean??
I'm not sure to be honest, but if they actually schedule the structure on a list like they did M1T for example, then I imagine that's not cool to retain, grandfather or not. I personally tossed anything even remotely questionable, just because I don't want the drama! Be smart guys, if they make it illegal, then dump your stock. If you stock up on "gray" stuff now, that's just more money you have to toss if they end up banning it. That's why I said, it's pointless to stock up. It will either still be available and legit or it won't. Know what I mean?

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much have decided to stay natural, but I might grab an extra bottle of Epi, or 2 for a rainy day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just ordered a few myself. Gotta get'em while you can

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
they will be available for at least several months from now, maybe not at the planet b/c they seem like they are trying to dump there prods. and get out of that market for now... but you'll still be able to get them... i mean you can still find the original AX superdrol if you look hard enough, i'm not gonna trip just yet

on another note whats the deal with research chems? I thought they were perfectly legit to sell for that purpose?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure to be honest, but if they actually schedule the structure on a list like they did M1T for example, then I imagine that's not cool to retain, grandfather or not. I personally tossed anything even remotely questionable, just because I don't want the drama! Be smart guys, if they make it illegal, then dump your stock. If you stock up on "gray" stuff now, that's just more money you have to toss if they end up banning it. That's why I said, it's pointless to stock up. It will either still be available and legit or it won't. Know what I mean?
do you think that people were dumping their personal stock when things like 1-test/4-AD were suddenly banned? i think not.

i understand supp companies eliminating their stock but individual users who purchased prior to the ban?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i picked up what i could from SM. the sale was good in my eyes whether or not a ban will occur or a shortage. I really wanted to try halodrol type compound but they were sold out quick. i just got 2 m14add, 2 pplex, 2 pherabol. I still have some sdrol clone and i dont really like it too much anyways. Scare tactic or not its a good sale.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i heard nothing abou this...
Where is Epistane? M-drol? did these get banned? not on nutra...WTF?!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have to disagree with Dr D and gixx. Why would you have to throw the stuff out? Unless you have a trail leading to you and steroids why would you have to worry about anyone knowing you even have the stuff. If you have cases of the stuff then thats different but bottles? Throw em with the rest of the supplements nobody will even know what is illegal and whats not.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok im freakin out guys! i wanted to run superdrol(M -Drol) soon and Epistane. MOD EDIT: No asking for sources.
Oh man, guess ill have to wokr on gettin the "real deal" eventually....:sad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok im freakin out guys! i wanted to run superdrol(M -Drol) soon and Epistane. So theres no chance of me gettin now unless one of you guys hook it up...?
Oh man, guess ill have to wokr on gettin the "real deal" eventually....:sad:
It is still available elsewhere

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
First of all, relax. Panicing never helped anyone. You can still find these products with relative ease by doing a simple search.
haha i wasnt really freakin out...haha. i wasnt panicing over this. It just would have been bothered by it. I did search on google and found a site. now i needs a pay check so i can make it happen.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
After reading Dr. D's comment, I'm changing my mind on stocking up. I'll continue to buy until those that make the decisions for me decide that they are dangerous and illegal. At that point I will willingly destroy my entire supply.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What is M1,4ADD? Is it methylated version of 1,4ADD? What are these two compounds used for? Are they very toxic?

adil

Awards
M1,4,ADD is the PH to dbol, some report less water retention than dbol though

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
No. Possession of a controlled substance doesn't have a grandfather clause.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i have to disagree with Dr D and gixx. Why would you have to throw the stuff out? Unless you have a trail leading to you and steroids why would you have to worry about anyone knowing you even have the stuff.
People who work in the supplement industry such as Dr.D have reason to be cautious because they do in fact have trails leading back to them. Most other people used credit cards with their online merchants and in fact have trails leading to them. Will the government use sales records to get search warrants for small time purchases who may have consumed the products....probably not. However, if I was a high profile person in an industry experiencing a crackdown, I'd make sure that I was squeaky clean.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
M1,4,ADD is the PH to dbol, some report less water retention than dbol though
How many capsules of M1,4ADD are needed in order to feel similar effects one would achieve from using DBol?

adil

Awards
its around a 20% conversion rate IIRC, so you can work it out from there

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who work in the supplement industry such as Dr.D have reason to be cautious because they do in fact have trails leading back to them. Most other people used credit cards with their online merchants and in fact have trails leading to them. Will the government use sales records to get search warrants for small time purchases who may have consumed the products....probably not. However, if I was a high profile person in an industry experiencing a crackdown, I'd make sure that I was squeaky clean.
my thoughts exactly. If only NP linked to there sister site SM...Sale is still going i say pick stuff up now if you plan on using it in the future. You wont find prices like this anywhere else. If you know the place that is. If you dont then good, more for me next payday!! lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who is throwing there stuff away as a small time user is no offense, dumb. I see no reason to sweat small time buys or even stock up 7+ things purchases. Ill be your garbage if you want casuse ill just "hide" them or leave them somewhere. Why isnt anyone do that? Leave them at a friends/parents/work/garage? I mean i think its a lil extreme to toss 200+ $ of PH/Supps.:think:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who is throwing there stuff away as a small time user is no offense, dumb. I see no reason to sweat small time buys or even stock up 7+ things purchases. Ill be your garbage if you want casuse ill just "hide" them or leave them somewhere. Why isnt anyone do that? Leave them at a friends/parents/work/garage? I mean i think its a lil extreme to toss 200+ $ of PH/Supps.:think:
I agree, I don't really see the point.

It's extremely unlikely that a DEA agent will ever look through your medicine cabinet/freezer, and if they ever do, you're obviously in a lot of trouble already for something else.

It's also highly unlikely that you would ever be prosecuted for possessing designers that you owned before a ban was put into effect. I'm all for respecting laws, but there's no need to live in such extreme terror of the government that you're throwing away hundreds of dollars of supplements that were legal when you initially purchased them.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, I don't really see the point.

It's extremely unlikely that a DEA agent will ever look through your medicine cabinet/freezer, and if they ever do, you're obviously in a lot of trouble already for something else.

It's also highly unlikely that you would ever be prosecuted for possessing designers that you owned before a ban was put into effect. I'm all for respecting laws, but there's no need to live in such extreme terror of the government that you're throwing away hundreds of dollars of supplements that were legal when you initially purchased them.
I agree totally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it all depends on how (if at all) they ban them anyhow. A silent ban by stopping raws at customs is easy enough, or enforcing existing laws + DSHEA. very few of the available compounds would pass.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So are you gonna throw all your stuff out? Because I think that's crazy talk.
I never advised anyone to throw their products away if the government makes them illegal. I simply explained that there is no such thing as "grandfathering" possession of controlled substances. If the govt decides to outlaw DHEA, then you could introduce as a mitigating factor that you purchased it while it was legal and didn't understand that the law effected you...but you're still guilty. How that would effect your sentence would depend upon a number of other factors.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i plan on picking up 10 more p-plex and 10 more m-drol.

god i love m-drol. tomorrow is my last day of a cycle at 30mgs a day for a month. ba bam

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
DPS had the full-line of CEL products and Epi as well.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
i plan on picking up 10 more p-plex and 10 more m-drol.

god i love m-drol. tomorrow is my last day of a cycle at 30mgs a day for a month. ba bam
Is M-Drol an exact clone of Superdrol?

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
lol 20 bottles, damn! the price is amazing tho at SM... i need to quit visiting this thread of i'm gonna blow next month's bills on f*ckin designers!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont understand why all the halodrol clones were gone so quick but the mdrol is still there?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I agree that it is pointless stocking up on designers. If they ban it, then something else is gonna come out. If not then its not too hard to go underground.

You think that no one can find 'green' anymore cuz it is illegal ? haha...if there is a demand, there will be a market legal or not.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you can grow weed in your backyard, you cant synthesize chemicals just anywhere...

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can grow weed in your backyard, you can synthesize chemicals just anywhere...
i suppose you meant cant.
i agree. chemicals are different, you need the raws to start with which will be alot more controlled then a weed plant that produces seeds etc. I honestly dont think there is too much more out there to be made up like the recent designers. You can do only so much i would think. THere can be only so many effective steroids created, or am i wrong.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i suppose you meant cant.
i agree. chemicals are different, you need the raws to start with which will be alot more controlled then a weed plant that produces seeds etc. I honestly dont think there is too much more out there to be made up like the recent designers. You can do only so much i would think. THere can be only so many effective steroids created, or am i wrong.

There are plenty that are effective out there, there's no doubt about that. There probably will continue to be more innovative substances made, but with the current ones there is no shortage. I wouldn't be surprised if all these hole-in-the-wall companies who make H-Drol, Superdrol, whatever, once the heat picks up, just drops their company name, and sells under a new one.

Illegal or not illegal if you look hard enough you'll find something eventually.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, where do you think the raws come from? The suppliers are mainly in China, and with the recent events, they may not be able to, or want to do that business anymore.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Can some one please PM the sites above that are just given as 2 letters? i have one site now but i wanted tocompare prices here and there.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
MT, read the rules again and again and again...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i just have to ask in all honastly how long do you guys plan on running these drugs? people that are buying 30+ bottles... i mean if you run 2 cycles a year thats enough sh*t for like 10-15 years?!? yeah you could sell stuff but i dunno just seems excessive

i can understand picking up a few bottles b/c the price is truly great, but i dunno about blowin a whole paycheck or maxin a credit card over this type of thing

lol but whatever, i'll be the one PM'n you guys in a year and payin 100 bucks for a bottle of this sh*t

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, where do you think the raws come from? The suppliers are mainly in China, and with the recent events, they may not be able to, or want to do that business anymore.
Mexico/Europe.

It is legal to buy stuff there at the pharmacy. You cannot sell it to other people though, but personal purchasing is legal.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha i guess not. its not illegal as of yet so its okay. i just jumped the gun. im sure someone has already let him know right?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, ok designers if that's what you really want then it might make sense to stock up.

For the 'real stuff' my previous posts explains that.