Is anyone else considering stocking up on designers?

Are you stocking up?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 90 38.1%
  • Maybe, if I had some extra cash

Votes: 87 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Are you crazy? there won't be a ban or shortage

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
My bad guys. I figured it was borderline, better than doin it in the post huh...?
Got figured out. Thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so whats the verdict here on best things to stack up on

so far for me
m-drol
p-plex
m14add
h-drol

anything else you think the jomenator should add? non methyls? yay or nay?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

so far for me
m-drol
p-plex
m14add
h-drol

Not sure if youd want it but Epi/Havoc?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how harsh on the body is m14add compared to m-drol?? all i know is that it came out with m1t and methly dein,so it cant be that safe .lol

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established

so far for me
m-drol
p-plex
m14add
h-drol

Propadrol is a great non-methyl that can be safely ran at pretty high doses. Great stacker too!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so far for me
m-drol
p-plex
m14add
h-drol

I've stocked up on everything you have there also......I also bought some 1,4AD to stack with those puppies down the road. I wish i bought more X-Mass back when it was cheap.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Mexico/Europe.

It is legal to buy stuff there at the pharmacy. You cannot sell it to other people though, but personal purchasing is legal.
i dont think u can buy testosterone at pharmacies in europe w out a script

im prety sure its ok so possess tho

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

so far for me
m-drol
p-plex
m14add
h-drol

some epi stuff if you are willing to get over your last exp. with it. I think it has its place esp for the gyno prone.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
i dont think u can buy testosterone at pharmacies in europe w out a script

im prety sure its ok so possess tho
Depends which european country you are in.

Here in england you can't buy gear in pharmacies but it is legal to posess.

Some other european countries you can just walk into a pharmacy and buy pretty much whatever you want. :whip:

oparedes

Awards
Alright guys, while everyone still on the subject, I freaked out back in 2005 with the ban and I over stocked on orals, now I'm freaking out because the expiration date is quickly approaching on most of those and I would hate for all the $$$ to go to waste.

Does anyone have any secrets on how to keep this stuff fresh?

and I'm not refering to the usual "keep it in the freezer" stuff, but specific directions on how to do it, vacumm seal it, how to reuse once unforozen etc.

this is what I have

Superdrol 7 bottles
PheraPlex 7 bottles
Halodrol- 7 bottles
MassTabs- 5 boxes
BulkTabs-5 boxes
M,14ADD 7 bottles
ErgoMax 5 bottles
Methyl XT- 5 bottles
X-Mass- 3 bottles
Mega TRN- 3 bottles
BOLD-4 Bottles

any help will be greatly appreciated

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, while everyone still on the subject, I freaked out back in 2005 with the ban and I over stocked on orals, now I'm freaking out because the expiration date is quickly approaching on most of those and I would hate for all the $$$ to go to waste.

and I'm not refering to the usual "keep it in the freezer" stuff, but specific directions on how to do it, vacumm seal it, how to reuse once unforozen etc.

this is what I have

Superdrol 7 bottles
PheraPlex 7 bottles
Halodrol- 7 bottles
MassTabs- 5 boxes
BulkTabs-5 boxes
M,14ADD 7 bottles
ErgoMax 5 bottles
Methyl XT- 5 bottles
X-Mass- 3 bottles
Mega TRN- 3 bottles
BOLD-4 Bottles

1. place bottles in freezer
2. keep in freezer
3. remove from freezer
4. put in mouth
5. get hayooge

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this is what I have

Superdrol 7 bottles
PheraPlex 7 bottles
Halodrol- 7 bottles
MassTabs- 5 boxes
BulkTabs-5 boxes
M,14ADD 7 bottles
ErgoMax 5 bottles
Methyl XT- 5 bottles
X-Mass- 3 bottles
Mega TRN- 3 bottles
BOLD-4 Bottles

How much have you used in the past 2 years? If the superdrol + pheraplex are original AX, you are probably best of selling them :)

oparedes

Awards
In the past 2 years I've done about 5 cycles. What's wrong with the original Superdrol and PP?

They have expiration dates of 2009. Just curious

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the past 2 years I've done about 5 cycles. What's wrong with the original Superdrol and PP?

They have expiration dates of 2009. Just curious
nothing wrong with them, they are the ones you can collect the most $ off of. Can possibly sell the superdrols for $100 each, maybe $75 for pheraplex. I'm just thinking that even at 3 cycles a year, you have 20 years worth there :D

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards

this is what I have

Superdrol 7 bottles
PheraPlex 7 bottles
Halodrol- 7 bottles
MassTabs- 5 boxes
BulkTabs-5 boxes
M,14ADD 7 bottles
ErgoMax 5 bottles
Methyl XT- 5 bottles
X-Mass- 3 bottles
Mega TRN- 3 bottles
BOLD-4 Bottles

Here's my suggestion, you send it all to me and I'll store it in my freezer for you.

: )

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Depends which european country you are in.

Here in england you can't buy gear in pharmacies but it is legal to posess.

Some other european countries you can just walk into a pharmacy and buy pretty much whatever you want. :whip:
like where?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
some epi stuff if you are willing to get over your last exp. with it. I think it has its place esp for the gyno prone.
Just want to clarify I believe that Jomi's experience was with Havoc. I don't believe he has tried Epistane yet.

Much Love,

Neoborn

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never really got confirmation from either company what the tainted product was...im all about IBE but im just not willing to try out a similiar substance. havoc almost killed a ***** (the ***** being me in this particular case).

30mgs of m-drol for 30 days straight was a breeze. only gained 9lbs though.

i gained 20lbs on havoc.

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
I've in stock:
3 methyl drol
6 UG methyldien 4mg (love it at 24mg/die, lot of stamina, good mood, great vascularity, energy and fat loss and good size...little, very little strengh gain)
4 methoxy trn (alri)
1 mestanolone
tamoxi and ATD

question about methoxy trn: what i can obtain from this "supp"? Want to try a solo run and after I want stack it with SD (methyl drol)

I've in my back 1 run of sd solo, 1 run of sd plus mdien and 1 run of mdien solo at 24/32mg day....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahahahhahahahhahhaha!!!. You guys are so hilarious!. Stocking up because of a "potential ban"!!!. I've seen a few bans come and go....And I am sure Dr.D has also and I agree with him. So keep shelling out your money to the supplement companies!, they need to eat too!. :nutkick:

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
Hahahahhahahahhahhaha!!!. You guys are so hilarious!. Stocking up because of a "potential ban"!!!. I've seen a few bans come and go....And I am sure Dr.D has also and I agree with him. So keep shelling out your money to the supplement companies!, they need to eat too!. :nutkick:
Take off me...I live in EU (italy)..I've no fear for the ban...I love to have all under my hands for 3 or 4 runs....and thake them when the price goes down...
In UK i've founded very good prices...

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
lol Even if we didn't 'stock up' wouldn't we still be buying the supplements from supplement companies?

I'm just getting my order in earlier is all. I'll still have spent over $1000 in supplements either over the course of 5 years or 3 weeks. Its the same to me really.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm yeah t-bone, tell me where you can buy 1-ad + 4-ad today, and i'll give you a cookie. Cause I'd sure as hell rather be taking those than any of the methyls. I'm worried to see what the next round of anabolics will be like if the current crop of methyls all end up disappearing whehter thru customs seizures, DSHEA related, or direct banning.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about it? i did have an obsessive buying habit with this stuff, but have since sold/used most.

2 sdrol (ax)
5 pplex (pheradrol)
6 m-zol (gl)
4 m-trn (gl)

I also 2 JW, 1 mxfx, 2 stimx, 2 rpm

Im currently looking into Epthin e or the IBE epi for a few bottles. Really looking forward to this run.

Honestly, i wouldnt worry about the ban until you see allot of places out of them. The DEA/raid issue has already been covered in practical sense for the common user.

Last edited:
drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
seems a little late for that :p
Well one of the places I know of still seems to have some in stock. I just didn't know if there was any issues with purchasing from research companies now and if yall thought it would be a good idea to stock up.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this has already been said (i'm too lazy to read thru the entire thread right now haha), but you must also be cognizant of the relative longevity of many of these designer compounds. different compounds have different shelf lives, so only stock up on X amount of products if you definitely plan to use them all before they expire.

in addition, now that research chems are difficult to obtain, how are you going to go about your PCTs with all these products if you lack SERMs? sure, it seems like a good idea to stock up on a few good products... but if you lack proper PCT what good are they? unless you pulse, but even then you still require some mild form of post cycle recovery.

a ban may or may not be forthcoming. it definitely is likely i'd say. how soon i can't say for sure

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure if this has already been said (i'm too lazy to read thru the entire thread right now haha), but you must also be cognizant of the relative longevity of many of these designer compounds. different compounds have different shelf lives, so only stock up on X amount of products if you definitely plan to use them all before they expire.

in addition, now that research chems are difficult to obtain, how are you going to go about your PCTs with all these products if you lack SERMs? sure, it seems like a good idea to stock up on a few good products... but if you lack proper post cycle therapy what good are they? unless you pulse, but even then you still require some mild form of post cycle recovery.

a ban may or may not be forthcoming. it definitely is likely i'd say. how soon i can't say for sure
I think many will use the pulse method to minimize shutdown if they are unable to obtain proper pct. The bottom line is if you look for it hard enough, you'll find it......trust.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well one of the places I know of still seems to have some in stock. I just didn't know if there was any issues with purchasing from research companies now and if yall thought it would be a good idea to stock up.
the risk is having your name in their order list if they do get busted..... Doesn't mean they will come after you, but if you ever get involved in anything else that causes a legal issue it might...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think many will use the pulse method to minimize shutdown if they are unable to obtain proper post cycle therapy. The bottom line is if you look for it hard enough, you'll find it......trust.
And the resveratrol based stuff looks pretty promising.

fattytca

fattytca

Awards
Is anyone stocking up on research chems?
I was actually going say that this seems like the more pertinent question given the immediacy of the situation with research chems.

What good is your stockpile of PH's if your PCT is non-existent?

Are you just hoping for a legal, effective PCT method?(Serious).

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you guys in the states mostly use research liquid chems for PCT?

I've never used them but pharma stuff is pretty easy to come by over this side of the pond.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys in the states mostly use research liquid chems for post cycle therapy?

I've never used them but pharma stuff is pretty easy to come by over this side of the pond.
Most do, but with the recent "operation raw deal" which is not only focusing on roids but now also research chems, lots wont mess w it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking getting a doctor in the us to write scrip and having it filled in canada will work...

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Most do, but with the recent "operation raw deal" which is not only focusing on roids but now also research chems, lots wont mess w it
That's what i thought. Probably easier to just have a word with "big dave" at the local hardcore gym. ;)

Having your credit card linked with grey area companies can't be a good thing with the current climate over there.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking getting a doctor in the us to write scrip and having it filled in canada will work...
I din;t know this was possible. Now thi is a noob question but 1. Why not get it filled in the US? We do not have Rxs for "PCT" SERMS?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Where has it even been mentioned that research chemicals such as Nolva, Clomid, Clen, etc. are also being looked at by the DEA?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where has it even been mentioned that research chemicals such as Nolva, Clomid, Clen, etc. are also being looked at by the DEA?
trust me it has been mentioned in public reports. Alot of them have closed down too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I din;t know this was possible. Now thi is a noob question but 1. Why not get it filled in the US? We do not have Rxs for "post cycle therapy" SERMS?
Well, its basically you can find doctors who are willing to write scrips for anything that doesn't fall into the controlled substances group where its tracked that they wrote it. Like there are doctors who will write up valium or xanax just if someone asks, but not oxycontin. The reason for filling in canada is just to avoid filling it anyplace where I would ever get normal prescriptions filled, so it doesn't end up on my medical records by some chance. After all i'm not a post menopausal woman with breast cancer :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, its basically you can find doctors who are willing to write scrips for anything that doesn't fall into the controlled substances group where its tracked that they wrote it. Like there are doctors who will write up valium or xanax just if someone asks, but not oxycontin. The reason for filling in canada is just to avoid filling it anyplace where I would ever get normal prescriptions filled, so it doesn't end up on my medical records by some chance. After all i'm not a post menopausal woman with breast cancer :)

Ahhh, thank you sir. Reps for e respectful response too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
After all i'm not a post menopausal woman with breast cancer :)
Hey! I have seen some pics and your before pics you weren't too far off......sweetness! :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

<looks down at his moobs :( >

phrost

Awards
Anyone see this

URGENT ALERT-
IDS, WEBBER, EVOL (Evolution Labs) end ProHormone Production; Others will follow.

This information is for our customers only!

Due to an expose’ article in ESPN Magazine and ESPN’s notification of the FDA, all suppliers of ProHormones have been placed in legal trouble. Our inside sources have informed us that they have already ceased production. Some companies have indicated that they will bring out new products similar to the Halodrol liquid gels which are not effective.

When we checked with Europa, one of our suppliers, they indicated that all their products were recalled by the manufacturers. We contacted the companies and they indicated that recalled product would be destroyed and was not available for sale.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im waitin for word on CEL. Everyone seems to think they put out a solid product.
Are one of those a "sister" companythat will affect CEL?