Is anyone else considering stocking up on designers?

Are you stocking up?

• Yes, definitely

Votes: 90 38.1%
  • Maybe, if I had some extra cash

Votes: 87 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • Are you crazy? there won't be a ban or shortage

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I work at a sports supplement store, where I sale alot of PH's. I've talked to reputable people regarding the banning and so far there is only the consideration of a few chemical compounds to be removed. One I heard of was Tren and possibly P Plex. As for popular compounds like halo and sdrol I haven't heard of the ban with them yet. And, even if they do remove all Ph's, Im pretty sure there will something coming out that even better. Im not too worried about it, I think Ph's will be around for awhile, so instead of wasting your money and stalking up on PH's, it would be more economical for your wallet and your health to just purchase the real thing, no joke.
Yeah, the ban on Phera (DMT), Tren, and boldeione was announced in May. As I said above a few different brands of Super & halo were being 'reviewed' from their public advertising campaigns.

Scubs

Awards
My bad man, I didn't see you already posted that. But your definetley right on that. I dont think PH's are going anywhere, well the major ones anyways.