• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Congrats IBE you are now going out of business - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Here is a copy of what these idiots sent around. The subject line of the email said: Important Information Regarding RPN Havoc and Future of Epistane

Then the body of it:

To whom it may concern,
>
> I am writing this e-mail in regards to information that we recently
received about one of our competitor's new product Havoc. We requested
that Havoc be tested by an independent, 3rd party laboratory that is not
affiliated with any supplement companies or affiliated with IBE or RPN in
any way. We received the results today and they are truly shocking. The
sample was extracted and gas chromatography and mass spectroscopy was
conducted and revealed that Havoc actually contains two (not one as the
bottle suggests) compounds. The chromatogram showed that the two
substances are in 60/40 proportions to each other. The laboratory has not
yet disclosed what the two ingredients actually are, but due to their
molecular weights they seem to be steroidal in nature. The only conclusion
drawn by this is that the MAXIMUM purity of the active ingredient in Havoc
(17aa-Epitiostanol) is 60% IF it contains any of the active at all.
>
> In response to this alarming data IBE is working to increase quality
control of all of our substances moving into the country. In the past we
have always tested our product in-house to assure quality controls on every
batch we put into production. We now feel it necessary to not only test
in-house, but to also use the more extensive mechanisms to test every batch
with this larger 3rd party lab. Again we really want to change this
industry and push for higher QC standards to prevent occurrences, such as
the one that has recently come to our attention.
>
> We will have results from our newest batch by the end of the week and
will have the product capsuled and shipped to all distributors as soon as
we can assure purity. We recommend the industry stop selling Havoc to
increase the safety of consumers and to prevent possible future lawsuits.
If you have any questions please contact me.
>
> Dustin
> IBE

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
feel free to rep me for this NEWs flash!! :thumbsup:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats pretty bad all around.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
This crap is stupid... I had great results with epi and have heard good results with havoc too... STOP ARGUING

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused... Why is IBE in trouble? Havoc is an RPN product.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is gonna get heated quick...if it wasn't already.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
im confused....i thought IBE sold epistane and had nothing to do with Havoc....i know they are supposed to be the same compound, but this article sounds like IBE is in trouble because HAVOC is not what it claims.....can someone help me out here? Is epistane still fine to use?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
getjacked...IBE would be in trouble, if this is true, for slandering RPN

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it only be slander if this wasn't true?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't it only be slander if this wasn't true?
LakemountD admitted that ibe sent out the email if you read more into the thread... im speechless about this.. its not my battle to be involved in im just delivering the news !! enjoy kids :nutkick:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LakemountD admitted that ibe sent out the email if you read more into the thread... im speechless about this.. its not my battle to be involved in im just delivering the news !! enjoy kids :nutkick:
Look at your age, then how you act. The "kid" description fits you more than anyone here.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I think he simply likes to stir the ****. I'm outta this thread.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This is just going to be horrible for the supplement industry as a whole...whenever lawyers and courts get involved good things do not happen.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
This is just going to be horrible for the supplement industry as a whole...whenever lawyers and courts get involved good things do not happen.
true that, i hope this doesnt end up with the gov't cracking down even harder on ph's and the supplement industry....looks like a definite possibility at this point though.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Fiber,
Keep the 3rd grade retarded sh*t on BB.com - where it belongs.

Don't start threads like this. :trout:

God.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Providing information/news for the sake of informing the public is a deed to be lauded. To pass information for the sake of watching chaos erupt is just pointless and childish.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was bound to show up. In any case, its bad all around. I don't agree with any of it at all.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what RPN has to say about this

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have the hottest azz in this thread.
:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True and I can only imagine that nothing good would come of this.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Fiber,
Keep the 3rd grade retarded sh*t on BB.com - where it belongs.

Don't start threads like this. :trout:

God.
nice, now heres someone that deserves rep points...

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
thiss little punk has been starting all kinds of trash talk w/ibe and trying to stir up conflicts at bb.com. stop being a little ahole:nono:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Bobo is much more lenient with the banning stick than in the old days...:banned:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What really bothers me, other than the obvious situation, is what this might lead to, lawyers get involved,this goes to a courtroom,words like prohormone, steroids,mislabled supplements, start getting thrown around, the fda gets wind of this..............

I think you get the idea.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
What really bothers me, other than the obvious situation, is what this might lead to, lawyers get involved,this goes to a courtroom,words like prohormone, steroids,mislabled supplements, start getting thrown around, the fda gets wind of this..............

I think you get the idea.
That is my concern as well, the last thing we want to do is draw unwanted attention to this...

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I failed to see the point of this thread. I guess my brain is'nt functional or something?

On a side note this sucks.

If it is the case that what is in the pills is what the test shows then its not slander. Say a company markets a car and says it has a V6. You buy the car the manual that comes with it says the same thing. You look under the hood and you have a 4banger under there. Its not illegal to inform people that the car being sold as a supposed six cylender actually is a 4 cylender.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
feel free to rep me for this NEWs flash!! :thumbsup:
feel free to rape your who??? ...lil skirt.....will do...Don't mess with our family here cubscout..:nono:

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so you posted this so you would get raped? I bet your mom wishes she made it to the clinic before it closed now. Dont worry though, with your IQ it wont be long before you blow dry your hair in the shower.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
Ok, so you posted this so you would get raped? I bet your mom wishes she made it to the clinic before it closed now. Dont worry though, with your IQ it wont be long before you blow dry your hair in the shower.
classic just classic lmao. fiber, fiber ,fiber, what are we going to do with you?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
guys seriously.....stuff like this is why i come to AM, not bb.com...keep that crap where it belongs...on the sh*tty forums. Epi is a great product. IBE a reputable company.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I think it is safe to say Epistane will be dropped from supreme muscle, and IBE will no longer be sold at the Planet.... just a prediction.

size

Awards
  • Established
I believe dsdade's exact words were .

"My attorney will be responding for RPN...period."
Well, this is fine for RPN but the consumer should be interested in the actual contents. If the product is not pure and accurate according to the label then this is problematic, especially for tested athletes.

As unfortunate as this situation appears, it is most unfortunate for the consumer who now gets lost in the fog of what is the truth and what is not.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I just went over to bb.com to see if that thread was at 30 pages yet, and... something over there is f'd up. I think it's ironic (and funny:toofunny: ) that this thread was started by some bb.com douche ambassador to tell us to go look over there, and now their board is acting all goofy.:toilet:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I just went over to bb.com to see if that thread was at 30 pages yet, and... something over there is f'd up. I think it's ironic (and funny:toofunny: ) that this thread was started by some bb.com douche ambassador to tell us to go look over there, and now their board is acting all goofy.:toilet:

who would of thought I would read bb.com, f'up, goofy, and douch all in the same sentence punctuated by a toilet smiley.

Somehow it seems quite appropriate and not at all unusual.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id like to add a bit of a new perspective.

Do you guys really not want to know if your supplements are legit/properly dosed?

If IBE is right (im hoping time will tell), then i am EXTREMELY GREATFUL that i know Havoc is an underdosed product.

Other companies testing the other's products for purity is a good way to ensure a competition for top quality control, AS LONG AS its done in a trustworthy and honest manner. Again, time will tell if that is the case with this situation.

IBE has always treated me well, and id like to think they wouldnt have sent out a letter like this unless they had legitamate concerns with substantial evidence to back it up. If this is the case, then i believe everyone here owes IBE a thank you.

that being said, bringing anything to court involving the new pro-steroids is absolutely retarded. this should have been handled on the boards and left out of the courtroom where prying eyes will realize these supplements are actually steroids.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
IBE sending out statements about such a thing when they are selling the EXACT same product is bad news, and RPN has every right to be pissed imho

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well havoc came out first,so is it correct that they brought the product to the industry.Now ibe copied havoc,and tried to cash in on their market.They did this and are now trying to get rpn taken off the market.If ibe copied the exact same formula then nobody comes out on top..If ibe did copy the formula Why the F*ck would they send a message like that??? Maybe epistane is legit..and they do infact have a different compound...If so many people are reporting good results with the products then something really isn't making sence here...:think:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo is much more lenient with the banning stick than in the old days...:banned:
This is YOUR community. This is what YOUR peers love about message boards. This is how YOUR sponsors behave. This is how the great PA and the likes contribute to the industry. These are all very very sad situations. It is a very very sad industry.

But, hey, if we keep this **** off the board we are sensors who are catering to sponsors AND a paycheck. When we let the masses contribute, this is the level to which the board and discussion sinks. The board cannot rise above the lowest level of it's membership contribution.

There is no place like home. But it ain't the home it used to be. Thanks for visiting.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Well havoc came out first,so is it correct that they brought the product to the industry.Now ibe copied havoc,and tried to cash in on their market.
This really isn't true at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0