What is the dummest thing you have done??

Page 8 of 13 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    If that is the worst you've done you are a friggin angel.
    It would've been a lot worse, but I couldn't find a condom.

2. My list of stupid crap I have done is too long to write here. Just sticking to drugs I have used for bbing.

1) Trying T3 (not worth the risk to me)
    2) Using clen (same reason)
    3) Have done and am doing too many oral cycles (why not stick to injecting)
    4) Spent too much money on gear when I can learn to make it myself much cheaper
    5) Stacked M1T and Tren (doing this one right now)
    6) Lost too much hair (no big deal, but that could have been avoided)

I only have one notable lasting training injury. It is from rounded back leg presses. Not brilliant.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d
    Haha! Well it's not the norm but she does look older then 16 and I like her a lot so I believe in America the legal age is around 18-21? Most girls over here lose their virginty at around 13, in the rough areas like where I live most have babies and their own flats at 14 lol. If I was a father at 14 then that would've been more dumb then dying I think !!!

Wow thats crazy....
    Last edited by BigMatty; 01-14-2007 at 05:26 PM.

4. Maybe instead of putting American Pedophiles in jail, we should just ship them off to England.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Maybe instead of putting American Pedophiles in jail, we should just ship them off to England.
    •   

6. 1. losing my virginity and getting the clap simultaneously.

2. juicing at 18.

3. running a 4 week pct after a 14 week cycle, getting hypogonadism, and losing 25 pounds of muscle.

4. dating a 16 year old when i was 19 (no joke) and trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.

7. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Maybe instead of putting American Pedophiles in jail, we should just ship them off to England.

i second that

8. Hhhmmm 35mg M1T ED for three weeks, with only 6oxo and tribulus for pct... at the tender age of 16. Thank god i still have functioning testicles.

ohh and the time i took something like 100mg of ephedra before a highschool football game.. it is a scary thing when you can hear your heart pumping in your head like a bass drum and the weight of an elephant on your chest..

yes it was probably ignorant/idiotic kids like me that ultimately got the old prohormone banned...

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigred869
    1. losing my virginity and getting the clap simultaneously.

2. juicing at 18.

3. running a 4 week post cycle therapy after a 14 week cycle, getting hypogonadism, and losing 25 pounds of muscle.

4. dating a 16 year old when i was 19 (no joke) and trying to turn a hoe into a housewife.
    would you elaborate on #3? What would you have done differently to prevent that. Im doing a 16-17 week cycle and i sure dont want that to happen to me.

10. 1. Stealing a police car and turning the siren on when I was drunk at 15.
    2. Football holiganism.
    3. Waaaaay too much ecstacy whilst living in Amsterdam.
    3a. Likewise cocaine.
    4. Leaving my girlfriend in charge of the business.
    5. Saying to my "friend" "yeah sure I'll take that back to the U.K. for you" having no idea that it would end-up in a 3.5 year jail sentence of which I served 19 months, 7 months in the notorious Dartmoor jail. (Harrowing to say the least).

there are so many times that I have been totally and utterly dumb as a rock in a swamp. I'm just starting to get another life back together after a movie script of adventures into the daft. LMAO.

Note to self. Please-plesae-please think just a little bit more every now and again. LOL

11. Quote Originally Posted by psimonkey
    1. Stealing a police car and turning the siren on when I was drunk at 15.
    Dang man, stupid thing to do but one of the funniest things I've read so far............straight out of a Shameless episode.

12. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    would you elaborate on #3? What would you have done differently to prevent that. Im doing a 16-17 week cycle and i sure dont want that to happen to me.
    It's pretty simple really. For my post cycle therapy, I was only running 50mg of Clomid ED for 4 weeks when it should have been at least 100mg for 6 weeks. I probably should have included Nolva also. I was taking all these things to increase libido, like fenugreek and DHEA, so i thought when my libido was back, i was back to normal, but those things were only temporary. Before I knew it, I dropped from 180 to 155 and lost my appetite and "alpha male" mentality. I went to the doctor and got my T levels checked. They were around 200 when they should have been more like 600. So I got sent to a urlogist a month later. he determined my LH and FSH levels were normal but my T levels were still off, so I had en endocrinologist appointment 3 months later. Well... I wasn't gonna go 3 months living a ****ty life and get put on TRT where I couldn't ever have kids, so I did a ****load of research and took propionate for 2 weeks at a really low dose and both clomid and nolvadex at high doses. the propionate made me really sick and i was puking the entire week of my final exams. eventually i was back up to 165 pounds and getting morning wood every day. i went to the endocrinologist and everything came back normal. he said my levels came back to normal like nothing he'd ever seen before. =]

13. used superdrol when i was 20 then waited a month for pct because i didn't have what i needed at the time. young and stupid. Had not done my research before trying it. STUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPID!!!!!!! !

:good:

14. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made
    Dang man, stupid thing to do but one of the funniest things I've read so far............straight out of a Shameless episode.
    It was so much fun... up to a point !

Also ran a 6 weeks of 4-AD and MoHT transdermally, at whatever level I dont know just some is all I know, followed by no PCT. i was so flat for about a month
    Ran 8 weeks of 500ml testex and 500 ml Deca with no PCT to follow, much the same.
    Clen I really didnt like at all made me feel like an electric twitch.
    Dropped ectacy but forgot I had taken some deprenyl which is an MAOI b inhibitor and found myself locked up and rigged with what is called a hypertensive crisis... not nice.
    I was at the mid summer party at Stonehedge and for some kick-myself-in the-arse reason decided to take anything I was offered and took a double dose of batch 33 !!!??? I have no idea what it was but I ended up in a field sure that I was going to "trancend this mortal coil", naked with a dismantled cell phone. It all turned out well though I got rescued and got home with yet another silly story.
    So many silly things in silly places on behalf of "research".

15. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d
    LOL I'm 25 and my girlfriends 16 16 is the legal age in England and shes gorgous hehe :chick:
    16 is the legal in most parts of europe i have had a few sweet 16 year oldsa my self

16. Quote Originally Posted by brittishbulldog
    16 is the legal in most parts of europe i have had a few sweet 16 year oldsa my self
    I hear ya! spent 3 months working a bar in the Greek Islands, young English girls out for a good time everywhere. All i had to do was belt out a few aussie one liners and i was in.

17. What's the age of consent in the states then ?

18. If they can't drink till 21 i'd say its pretty high!

19. What is the age at which someone can own a gun then ?

20. 18 to own a gun, 21 for a concealed weapons permit.

21. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    using clen was the dumbest thing i've ever done
    lol I remember that....

22. Quote Originally Posted by psimonkey
    What's the age of consent in the states then ?
    Depends on which state you live in, as each state has its own laws. Here is a chart I found on google though. Most places are 16/17, but a few states made it 14 for girls, but 16 for guys.

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA

23. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA
    18 to own a gun, 21 for a concealed weapons permit.
    18 limits what kind of guns you can own, since you cannot have certain guns without a concealed weapons permit.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigMatty
    i second that
    haveing sex with a 16 year old does not make anyone a Pedophile but under 16 then they should be shot unless they are the same age.

25. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    Depends on which state you live in, as each state has its own laws. Here is a chart I found on google though. Most places are 16/17, but a few states made it 14 for girls, but 16 for guys.

Age of Consensual Sex in the USA
    Just read the US Military age of consent and it's 16 I didn't even know you could join until you were 17 with parental permission.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:59 PM
  3. What is the most test you've ever done?
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM
  5. What is the craziest thing you've done to get a girl?
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:54 PM