What is the dummest thing you have done??

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I am really quite interested in the mistakes and even bloopers we have commited in Body Building/ Training. For me, this whole process is one big experiment that is educate, action, evaluate.

I must admit, sometimes even with careful planing, I have to learn things about dosing, powders, injections, anti-e's, "guesstimatin" the potency of something due to my inabilty to have done it purely scientificly.

I want to hear some stories, it might be fun; we might help save some ones life!

1) I was one of the first to order and try M-1-T. It had cows on the bottle and eric from LG sent it personally. I thought 20 mgs for a big guy seemed good,(200lbs was big, guys...LOL at 6'3.) I thought, I will stack it with transdermal tren, that will be a great stack! Long story short, spasms, nosebleeds, painful urinating, and a bottle of 6-oxo for pct. The best thing that happened, was while doing hanging leg raises, I tore muscle in my shoulder. HOW THE HELL, DO YOU TEAR MUSCLE IN YOUR SHOULDER WHILE LIFTING YOUR LEGS!@##$%!#%&$^.

2) I have a backgroud in illegal chemicals, luckily they are no where in my life now. I can eye powders to a 1/10 of a gram once I know what a g of the powder looks like. Well, blah blah blah, clenbuterol should never be eyed!!! Shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty. Missed a day of work!

I am happy to tell you that both of these stories are more than three years old. And I have learned, mucho.

Anyone else??

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, it might not be as bad as you, but here we go. I actually tried 1-ad once. I was too young, didn't knew what I was doing, and listened to the guy that sold it. "You don't need to do a PCT! I did m1t twice, and never did any PCT. As long as you don't abuse it.." (The guy was big by the way)Well, I still did some tribulus after the 1-ad cycle. I gained some mass, but lost a lot after it, and it came with 50 zits one after the other right in my face! I probably made a real scandal inside my body too, screwed up my lipids, and finally gained nothing at all. Now I will never touch that crap again.

Lesson learned. Don't do those under 21 for sure.I will not do them under 100. lol

Now I am 100% natural, have a hard time gaining mass, but it's natural, and I am walking carrying my pride. What I got is natural and will always be.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago I was surfing the net. I hadn't found this place yet. I kept comming across an add for this stuff that was supposed to make you really grow muscles, and all the reviews were very positive! So I bought a bottle of it. By the 3rd day I was sick as a dog. Lethargic as hell. I felt like I was dying. I quit taking the stuff, and ended up finding this place. I found out a lot more about the stuff I'd bought, and how potentially dangerous it was.

I've still got that bottle of Superdrol. And it still has 87 capsules in it. Far as I'm concerned, the **** is rat poison. I'll never take it again.

EDIT: Nope, its not for sale.

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

dummest thing i have done... buy into the whole fizogen ads... Thankfully that was over 3 years ago.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
M-1-Tx3 poor pct, thats all for me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Told my wife her Dress did make her look fat or that I thought her mother was a cow.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
got drunk in sweden on an Anadrol cycle...long story short...trashed my future father in law's hotel like godzilla...in nothing but my underware...and it got worse.....lesson learned...lesson learned

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
using clen was the dumbest thing i've ever done

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I did a 5 weeker of m1t at 20 mg a day when I was 20 and drank usually one night a week. Needless to say, hadn't really read much on here

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it seems m1t is the source of the dumbest things most of us have done.

same case with me-

40mgs a day for a month with a nolva rebound xt dhea and HCG post cycle therapy

hcg should not be used post cycle
dhea should not be used post cycle for more than a few days
m1t requires a 6 week post cycle therapy because it is 99% suppressive two weeks after stopping

ended up not recovering fully and had to go back on cycle (after 3 more failed pct's) for awhile to even myself out and then did another pct. finally recovered.

now i wish i UG's would start capping it so i could use it to jump my summer cycle. m1t dropped more fat off my ass than tren ever could.

drumirvin

Awards
When I lost my steroid cherry, I not only did one dumb thing but did two dumb things....I started by taking Reforvit-B (liquid D-bol) The old mexican lable bottles with the pig and horse and cow on the yellow lable. Anyways..with a 18 guage...needle....yeah....I injected my first dose into my leg...
Now here is the exciting part. I was told by "my guy" to inject in my leg...I thought "hmmm, leg, the vastus lateralus is the leg...I will shoot their." Cheese and mother truckin rice....You talk about a bleeding, painful, all-most-passed-out, ruin the bed sheets cause of the blood, experience. We did not have Anabolicminds.com back then....1994, and I had no one to "teach" me the ways of the dark side. Oh, such memories...
Trust me, I have many more to speak of...but those will remain in my head. You all might start thinking I am a moron if I keep disclosin my secrets...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in high school I had seen an ad for 4-AD and 19-Nor. I went and orderd some (i think it was sci-fit???) Did a 4 weeker of 3 caps a day with no PCT......haha after about 2 months of beeing a blob I learned a bit more and ran Novadex XT, trib, ZMA, fenugreek to try and boost me back. Luckily I was young and have since bounced back. Although until recintly I never ran "good" pct. I took about 1 1/2 yr off all PH and now with some M1T u better beleive i did some studying

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I benched without a spotter or a warm-up. A few band-aids later, I found myself having an interesting first month of college. The nural actually left an imprint above my left eyebrow that lasted over a year and a half, and I still have a scar between the eyes.

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
1. Delt injections
2. Use machines in place of free weights
3. Being a muscletech and many other supplement companies believer
4. Going to failure without spotter in bench or squat
5. Believing in gym instructors training methods(that´s why i train at my garage gym)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
1) Chased my brother through his home 'gym' and ran head first into the chin up bar. Knocked myself out.

2) Dropped a 45lb plate on my foot.

3) When I was young someone told me I could eat as many vegetables as I wanted, and I listened to them. So I substituted broccoli for my usual night time snack and ate a whole Costco bag of it. I didn't get out of the ****ter the next morning for an hour.

4) Bought M1T.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Smoked from 15 to 23... took acid during class... Too many things to mention... oh this is about bodybuilding/training?

Hmm... ran a cycle of Omnadren for 10 weeks with no PCT at the age of 18.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Taking maltodextrin 5 years ago for pre & post-workout every day for about 1 year until a clown proved oats were better

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Believing my ex after I first got bigger when she said, "I liked you better skinny." Then quit working out for a while to "deflate". While not working out, I thought about this & realized it was due to her insecurities & me being away from her. She felt insecure about me bettering myself & making myself more attractive to other girls (even though I did it for me, not anyone else). Decided to pick it back up, only after losing around 8-10 lbs of lean mass.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Believing my ex after I first got bigger when she said, "I liked you better skinny." Then quit working out for a while to "deflate". While not working out, I thought about this & realized it was due to her insecurities & me being away from her. She felt insecure about me bettering myself & making myself more attractive to other girls (even though I did it for me, not anyone else). Decided to pick it back up, only after losing around 8-10 lbs of lean mass.
OUCH! That. I must say. Hurts. I will watch out for that one ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Delt injections
2. Use machines in place of free weights
3. Being a muscletech and many other supplement companies believer
4. Going to failure without spotter in bench or squat
5. Believing in gym instructors training methods(that´s why i train at my garage gym)
why do you say delt injects?

mine would have to be m1t cycle lifting once a week or so, taking pills at odd inconsistant times and then pct with 60x0 for 10 days. yeah, retard!

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
Why delt injections?
Because my first stroid injection was in my delts and as a result i got a a new deltoid muscle aka giant hematoma. Test must be given in glutes.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Why delt injections?
Because my first stroid injection was in my delts and as a result i got a a new deltoid muscle aka giant hematoma. Test must be given in glutes.
I've shot Test Prop in bis, tris, lats, traps, pecs, & delts with no problem. How much did you shoot?

Also what kind of hematoma did you have? Subdural, Subarachnoid, Epidural (most probable), Perichondral, or Cephalohematoma?

From what I know, hematomas result from internal bleeding & cause bruising. I don't understand how it was possible for your shoulder to swell up so much as to cause a "new deltoid muscle" from that. I might be wrong, but from what I know and have seen, a hematoma is just a collection of blood which is caused by internal bleeding and exist as bruises (unless in an organ). The only thing that changes with them is the diameter & degree of bruising.

Therefore, if you got a hematoma from pinning, I'm assuming you pinned incorrectly & probably hit a blood vessel close to the epidermis which in turn cause bruising, or you moved the pin around, or the oil could have leaked out of the muscle into the epidermis which causes redness & looks like an abcess. None of these would've led to what you have described though.

From a medical point of view, delts are the best muscle for IM injections. The only reason it isn't done on small children is because the muscle isn't developed enough yet. This is why most doctors go with IM injections for most patients.

GREENFEATHER

GREENFEATHER

Awards
I did a DNP cycle without knowing it, lol! I was rebuilding a granulator for an ink company, they grind up the scraps and send them back through. Dummy me didn't realise there was DNP in the FAWKING INK!! I lost 21 lbs in 12 days. I should have known something was up when everyone in the plant was ripped to the bone. I guess they don't understand what that crap will do to them long term. OSHA would have a coniption fit if they ever saw that place. I'll never go back there again, no way, no how.
ROB

taxidriver

taxidriver

Awards
I shot 250mg of testoviron depot original from schering i the delt, and i don´t know what kind of hematoma i had but it was bad:( .
I was exaggerating when i said that i had a new delt, but swell up a bit. Although i tryed to shot in the delt again in the middle of the cycle because my butt was sore and i was successfull, although i was unable to bench or execute pushing exrcises in a week period(irritating pain). By the way i had a very good muscular delt development before my 1st steroidal shot. Butt is king for IM shot´s in my opinon:lol:

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I did a DNP cycle without knowing it, lol! I was rebuilding a granulator for an ink company, they grind up the scraps and send them back through. Dummy me didn't realise there was DNP in the FAWKING INK!! I lost 21 lbs in 12 days. I should have known something was up when everyone in the plant was ripped to the bone. I guess they don't understand what that crap will do to them long term. OSHA would have a coniption fit if they ever saw that place. I'll never go back there again, no way, no how.
ROB
wow :jaw:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried to take Masteron oraly . It hurt so bad when I went to pin . Some where I read you could drink it NOT SO !!!!!!!!:nutkick:

SupraLover

Awards
Craziest **** ever for 6 weeks:

2 weeks:
20mg/day M1T
8mg/day MTRN
150mg/day MZOL

directly to 2 weeks:
30mg/day of superdrol
8mg/day MTRN
150mg/day MZOL

directly to 2 weeks:
20mg/day M1T
8mg/day MTRN
150mg/day MZOL

6 weeks total. Gained 30 pounds, though. Yes, I had all ancillaries pre-cycle, through cycle, and through PCT. Yes, I used Nolva, Retain etc. and had a good PCT.

Jared

Awards
I've shot Test Prop in bis, tris, lats, traps, pecs, & delts with no problem. How much did you shoot?

Also what kind of hematoma did you have? Subdural, Subarachnoid, Epidural (most probable), Perichondral, or Cephalohematoma.
Well, I can pretty much guarantee that he didn't have any of these types of hematoma unless he fell and hit his head after the injection. :jaw:

knox

Awards
  • Established
Was making a buddy of mine some test e and dosed it at
5mg/ml instead of 300mg/ml...oops lol
Lets just say he wasn't interested in it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
1.Didn't pick up enough syringes for my first cycle and re-used one on myself, my leg hurt for days.

2. Did 3 cycles of M1t

3. Bought Cell-tech and Nitro-tech back in the day

4. Thought that eating 1/2 to 1 full package of chicken or turkey cold cuts would be enough protein for a meal

I'm embaressed about the last one, i did that when i was like 14 lol.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I did an 8-week 1AD/4AD cycle 4 years ago, no support supps, no PCT, no diet and no knowledge of any of it. Gained a lot of stength and size just to watch it all go away a month later. I also did an arseload of drugs as a nipper.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I've got two pretty good ones, and a lot more I won't tell. I was giving my experimental rats pct of 100 mgs of Clomid which was 2cc and after rat swalled realised it was a clenbuterol bottle and rat just received 200 mcgs. Tried to make rat puke but he wouldn't so I gave rat a xanax and prayed he wouldn't die of heart failure. Just recently I was taking a cc of atd(30mgs) in everclear, and I always shoot it to the back of my throat so I don't taste it so bad. Well for some unexplainable reason just as I shot the solution in I decide I needed to breath and inhaled most of a cc of pure grain. This was not pleasent and I really couldn't breath for probably 10-20 seconds which really freaked me out. My wife just got home as I was gagging over the sink(eventually puking), and I had to explain the situation which you can imagine lead to lots of I told you's.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks on, 2 off, and 2 on with M1T with no PCT during the break. Kept 3/4's of the gains but had the M1T-flu twice and probably recked my gizzard.

Dropped 255 on my chest..no spotter.

Went to max out on squats with somewhere around 260, completed a full 8 rep set but something just felt off. In my haste to load the bar, and also due to the idiots in my gym not putting weights away correctly, I had put on a 35 instead of a 45 on one side of the barbell. Messed up my back that had just started healing from a previous injury. Really really stupid and the kind of thing that can screw you for life.

Did not give Beezle the reach around. I feel bad about that still. Selfish of me.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not to go soft on everyone or hijack here...but this thread does kinda make me think about how harsh regular posters can be on newbies who post something that might be dumb. After reading these posts, makes you realize that some of the smartest people on here all were rookies at one point or another. Not really sure where i'm going with this, just throwing it out there, carry on...and Iron Warrior, wrap it up next time!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Not to go soft on everyone or hijack here...but this thread does kinda make me think about how harsh regular posters can be on newbies who post something that might be dumb. After reading these posts, makes you realize that some of the smartest people on here all were rookies at one point or another. Not really sure where i'm going with this, just throwing it out there, carry on...and Iron Warrior, wrap it up next time!
You made some good points. I'm sure even Einstein did some stupid newbie things at one point that he laughed about later :)

Oh, about the fat chick, I was 18, no one had rubbers, and whiskey made it seem like a good idea. She was 5-7 about 185, but she looked pretty good for a while :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I shot 250mg of testoviron depot original from schering i the delt, and i don´t know what kind of hematoma i had but it was bad:( .
I was exaggerating when i said that i had a new delt, but swell up a bit. Although i tryed to shot in the delt again in the middle of the cycle because my butt was sore and i was successfull, although i was unable to bench or execute pushing exrcises in a week period(irritating pain). By the way i had a very good muscular delt development before my 1st steroidal shot. Butt is king for IM shot´s in my opinon:lol:
:blink:

bump Xxtruxx.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Iron Warrior, Don't let greenpeace hear you have been harpooning whales. Remember they are just like mopeds. Fun to ride you just don't tell anyone about it.:icon_lol:

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Iron Warrior, Don't let greenpeace hear you have been harpooning whales. Remember they are just like mopeds. Fun to ride you just don't tell anyone about it.
I disagree, its fun as hell to tell your friends. After I went hoggin the first time, I let everyone know. Oh wait, thats cause I was still drunk the next day ... :drunk:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I disagree, its fun as hell to tell your friends. After I went hoggin the first time, I let everyone know. Oh wait, thats cause I was still drunk the next day ... :drunk:
its more fun when you AND your friends go...at least story-wise