What is the dummest thing you have done??

Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    A blonde
    Nah, this brunette I used to date...I swear to god she was the best looking girl I've ever known but probably the stupidest girl I've ever met.
    •   

2. 1. One night i got sh1t faced on a handle of tequilla and decided it was a good idea to go drive to this girls house cause she wanted it. it wasn't a good idea when i was leaving i put my car in drive instead of reverse and ran into my airconditioning unit, thats not it i still left and when i got home there was 3 cops waiting for me at my house.

2.i took some ex one time and me and my friends where gonna camp out on this beach. when we got there we were rolling something up and this cop comes driving up so i got out of my car and locked the door. He got out and started goin on about how it smells like weed which was bullsh1t then he tells me to let him search my car i was like hell no you can look through the window and thats my rights. Well he found out we were gonna camp there(which is illegal but we thought we could) and he told us to leave. so we drove around for hours looking for an hotel and all were full. So we ended up sleeping under a boardwalk on the beach and we got woken up to hundreds of old people staring at us they thought we were hobo's . it sucked then but now it just makes me laugh

3. Taking rails of 5-meo-dmt and basically having my world ripped apart. I thought I died. (you don't need more than 5-10mg)

Drinking a liter of Jager and then decided I should try to drive to a party... got a DUI that night.

Computer stuff. I'm not going into details, but I did some stupid **** that could have gotten me into a lot of trouble. Thankfully nothing every happened, but I have completely stopped everything.

Having unprotected sex too many times.

Taking 2 hits of LSD at Voodoo Music Festival only to realize that our driver was on lsd too and we had no idea where we parked. It was a ****ed up night, I still don't remember a lot of the details or how we got home

Don't really have any dumb steroid experiences since I wasn't into weight lifting when I was younger.

4. I spelled "dumbest" as "dummest"

5. Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    So if you're ever taking Superdrol in Vegas again, my recommended liver-friendly stack is Morphine+Acid+Skoal. I can personally say I've had great success with this stack in Vegas.
    The only proper stack for vegas is two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that you need that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that should worry you is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and you know you'll get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    The only proper stack for vegas is two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that you need that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that should worry you is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and you know you'll get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

GREAT MOVIE

7. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    GREAT MOVIE
    The book is even better. If you like the movie, you should give the book a read.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Einherjar View Post
    The book is even better. If you like the movie, you should give the book a read.
    "The Book is even better" - always a sure sign of a genius
    •   

9. Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1 View Post
    Believing my ex after I first got bigger when she said, "I liked you better skinny."
    LOL that's great. Rule No:1 Never actively listen to a woman but always say "Yes Dear". hahahaha

Seriously though, what was she a anorexic model???

10. let's not forget the all important "I'm sorry..."

11. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Nah, this brunette I used to date...I swear to god she was the best looking girl I've ever known but probably the stupidest girl I've ever met.
    What was her name, I think I'm married to her!!!!!!!!

12. I dated a blonde back in the day..Cameron Diaz look alike...she was soooooo dumb she could barely walk a straight line...she was so dumb I sent her on a plane with a one-way ticket back home and she thought she was coming back on a round trip! true story...so funny.....just couldn't take it anymore...

13. Back in college I was playing power hour and decided to start taking shots of Goldschlager at the end of the game. Shortly after I decided to go to the community pool and steal one of those big tanning chairs. As I ran back across the street the damn chair was dragging behind me banging against all my neighbors cars as I ran past them. I proceeded to ride the goddam chair down the stairwell and through the wall...then I threw up...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Back in college I was playing power hour and decided to start taking shots of Goldschlager at the end of the game. Shortly after I decided to go to the community pool and steal one of those big tanning chairs. As I ran back across the street the damn chair was dragging behind me banging against all my neighbors cars as I ran past them. I proceeded to ride the goddam chair down the stairwell and through the wall...then I threw up...
    did you get in trouble for messing up the cars/

15. I never really thought about that...I'm not sure if I did any damage or not to tell you the truth, lol.

The worst part is that it wasn't the last time that I rode something down the stairs through a wall.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. Couple days ago, was testing my limits on my current pp/sd cycle and was amazed by the strength gains. Used to much on military press and agitated a prior shoulder injury. Waiting to see what comes of this still. Should have gone easy.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I drove drunk and underaged to the sleaziest of all sleazy titty bars when I was a freshman.
    thats really not that bad.... that was a regular night for me ose: if thats the worst then i think you should reconsider your username there

18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    thats really not that bad.... that was a regular night for me ose: if thats the worst then i think you should reconsider your username there
    You would've had to have known this strip club and/or seen the strippers there: they were 1 step away from me paying them to put their clothes back on. Putting yourself at risk for an underaged DUI just to drive all the way out to that dump is pretty damn stupid. If I had gotten pulled over, I would've been royally f*cked.

19. Road trip to Tijuana while on LSD and smoking hashish.

20. Spending the last 5 months going out with a married women....never ever again.

21. In highschool i took 2 times the recomended dosage of andro in order to get bigger faster. I had no clue what i was doing. I also ran it for a very very long time with no pct.

22. The dumbest thing? Theres alot of things but it would be too long of a list! So one time I was on a 1 test cycle, and decided to do about 5 Extacy pills one night, maybe even more! I don't know if that could kill you but oh well, I was young and dumb!

23. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Road trip to Tijuana while on LSD and smoking hashish.

Now that sounds like fun!!! I never tried hashish, how is it?

24. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Now that sounds like fun!!! I never tried hashish, how is it?
    Hashish is like marijuana but more sedating (it's essentially concentrated marijuana).

And yes, it was fun (though outrageously stupid) until we realized that we didn't know what direction our country was. It was late, we were whacked (been drinking while in Mexico) and we just wanted to get back into the good old USA. We had the bright idea to find the north star (USA is north of Mexico) but two guys on LSD looking into the night sky for the north star was just absurd. I knew we were in trouble when we both said "there it is" and were pointing in completely different directions. Somehow we found our way back to the border and got let back in without a search (which would have landed us in jail for drug smuggling).

25. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Hashish is like marijuana but more sedating (it's essentially concentrated marijuana).

And yes, it was fun (though outrageously stupid) until we realized that we didn't know what direction our country was. It was late, we were whacked (been drinking while in Mexico) and we just wanted to get back into the good old USA. We had the bright idea to find the north star (USA is north of Mexico) but two guys on LSD looking into the night sky for the north star was just absurd. I knew we were in trouble when we both said "there it is" and were pointing in completely different directions. Somehow we found our way back to the border and got let back in without a search (which would have landed us in jail for drug smuggling).
    LOL!! You were lucky not to get searched!

26. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    LOL!! You were lucky not to get searched!
    When I was a teenager I probably crossed that border 30 times and the only time I did get thoroughly hassled was the one time I had nothing to hide (hadn't been drinking, no drugs, etc.). This was 20 years ago so border control might be tighter now but I'm confident the Tijuana police are still violent and corrupt.

27. like 3 years ago i was drunk when i got home one night and still had to pin my tren. well i pulled 1.5 cc (150mg) out with a 20g and jammed it right into my bi.
    OMG it hurt soooooooooo bad. next day my whole upper arm was black and blue.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:59 PM
  3. What is the most test you've ever done?
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. what is the strangest thing you have ever cried about?
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:00 PM
  5. What is the craziest thing you've done to get a girl?
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 10:54 PM