What is the dummest thing you have done??

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
faling for just about every scam out there; ANDRO /1AD/6OXO/CREATINE/ LIVER TABS/M1T/POPPERS/TRANS DERMALS/MAX LMG/ERGO MAX LMG/ULTRA HOTTER /REBOUND/TRIMAX/POWERFULL/ECT.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
faling for just about every scam out there; ANDRO /1AD/6OXO/CREATINE/ LIVER TABS/M1T/POPPERS/TRANS DERMALS/MAX LMG/ERGO MAX LMG/ULTRA HOTTER /REBOUND/TRIMAX/POWERFULL/ECT.
whoah, most of those are not scams at all, but quite effective.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could fall for the Andro/1AD scam right now, but the damn government won't let me!

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
Didn't think my Spicy V8 juice was hot enough, so I added a bunch of Dave's Insanity Sauce. Writhed in pain for 45 minutes.

Got married.... writhed in pain for 18 years.

-TT

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
whoah, most of those are not scams at all, but quite effective.
well I guess it depends what your into, real gear blows them all away also after you try some of them a number of times they start to lose their effectivness

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
well I guess it depends what your into, real gear blows them all away also after you try some of them a number of times they start to lose their effectivness
Very true when you compare them to a stack of Tren-Test-Anadrol but they weren't really scams since people got results from them. I still use a little 1-Test transdermal myself so it really isn't that bad IMO :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Dumb thing to do, try to fart when youve got the flu or food poisoning. Ie The legend of the great brown shart.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established

most of those are great and its nice to still get them from my local suplemt suplier that is as long as blair don't vhange the law

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Dumbest thing i've done would try to make a girl friend out of a stripper.

Dumbest thing i've done with steroids would have to be making a penetrate+dmso+tren solution, applying it then thinking "hmm my eye itches." I spent the next 20 minutes wondering if this is what it would feel like to have a cigarette put out in my eye ball.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Dumbest thing i've done would try to make a girl friend out of a stripper.

Dumbest thing i've done with steroids would have to be making a penetrate+dmso+tren solution, applying it then thinking "hmm my eye itches." I spent the next 20 minutes wondering if this is what it would feel like to have a cigarette put out in my eye ball.
That's got to hurt. Not so sure on the stripper thing though, I met a few who weren't too freaky and made good friends that I'd consider spending some more time with.

I sneezed while making salsa once and blew jalapenos out my nose and got the juice in my eyes when I wiped my face, so I feel your pain. If this or something similar happens again, just fill a bag with ice and put in on the affected area. It helps.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Not so sure on the stripper thing though, I met a few who weren't too freaky and made good friends that I'd consider spending some more time with.
She was actually a good girlfriend for a while. Actually the perfect girl friend for a while, but she was kept talking about trying to make something of herself and never did. The freaky thing never bothered me. She just had a drinking problem and was a total ***** half the time she drank. Then after about 4 months of being togeather she apperently decided we broke up without telling me. So I went over her house not thinking anything was wrong and she called the cops on me for trespassing. Ya...I actually got arrested for trespassing. Sorry for ranting, this just happened kind of recently and i'm still a little bitter.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
She was actually a good girlfriend for a while. Actually the perfect girl friend for a while, but she was kept talking about trying to make something of herself and never did. The freaky thing never bothered me. She just had a drinking problem and was a total ***** half the time she drank. Then after about 4 months of being togeather she apperently decided we broke up without telling me. So I went over her house not thinking anything was wrong and she called the cops on me for trespassing. Ya...I actually got arrested for trespassing. Sorry for ranting, this just happened kind of recently and i'm still a little bitter.
Wow thats weird. What a freak. Did you tell your side of the story to the cops? Man I would be pissed.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats weird. What a freak. Did you tell your side of the story to the cops? Man I would be pissed.
I actually didn't get arrested on the spot since she told me to leave and I did. I got a call from the sheriffs department telling me I had a warrant out for my arrest. I negotiated my surrender after getting a bondsmen. I only spent the better part of one day in jail, so far anyway. I'm still waiting for my day in court for the tresspassing, I doubt the solicitor/DA will want to try it atleast thats what my lawyer said. She filed a restraining order the same day and it was dismissed because shes an idiot. Kind of a crappy situation but just goes to show that attractive women get away with anything in this society.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like she has serious mental issues. If she cant even tell you to your face its over. Thats just weird. Just be glad its over.
Good thing the restraining order didnt go through. It would be a tragedy if you couldnt go back to the strip club. :)

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend + Police = :aargh: :frustrate :wtf:

Welcome to the club, Aspire210.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Girlfriend + Police = :aargh: :frustrate :wtf:

Welcome to the club, Aspire210.
Well, atleast she didn't rat out my "use", if you know what I mean. I quickly cleaned house when I found out about the warrent though, had a friend hold everything I had for ~6 weeks. But, its good to know I'm not alone when it comes to venegeful ex-girlfriends.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I had a very similar problem with my EX.

Note to self :if the girl your dating broke off her engagement for you and shes giving hand jobs for money run fool run :run:

Got drunk ate a lot of assorted hot peppers out of a garden haed to urinate and screamed and whimpered for almost an hour.

note to self: wash hands first and if you forget this dont drop your pants get on your knees and splash creek water on your johnson it will just intensify the pain!

Also used my 5gm CEE scoop accidentaly for caffein.I freaked out forced myself to puke for about 5 min blew bloodvessels in my eyes was hoarse for 3 days due to driving my finger down to my rectum.

note to self: pay attention stupid!:blink:

Accidentally gargled with Noxema acne cleanser.

Note to self: refer back to previous note to self:icon_lol:

And the list goes on and on and on and on..................

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Also used my 5gm CEE scoop accidentaly for caffein.I freaked out forced myself to puke for about 5 min blew bloodvessels in my eyes was hoarse for 3 days due to driving my finger down to my rectum.
That was a very good idea. Caffeine overdose is not fun.

"Within an hour I was throwing up violently, my whole body was convulsing, and all my muscles were constricted and painful. My heartbeat just got harder and faster as the night went on. I went from the bathroom, vomiting, to my bed with shaking and muscle convulsions."

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
That was a very good idea. Caffeine overdose is not fun.

"Within an hour I was throwing up violently, my whole body was convulsing, and all my muscles were constricted and painful. My heartbeat just got harder and faster as the night went on. I went from the bathroom, vomiting, to my bed with shaking and muscle convulsions."
the LD50 is 150-200mg/kg, so if your 200lbs you can consume ~14gs of caffeine before you croak. Might not be a fun ride, but it wouldn't kill you.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on the density as opposed to CEE I would have more than likely been at least half dead which wouldnt have been a first for me.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty ****ed up.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Well I had a very similar problem with my EX.

Note to self :if the girl your dating broke off her engagement for you and shes giving hand jobs for money run fool run :run:
:jaw:

That was your girlfriend?!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well she became my wife then EX wife.Ive gained alot more wisdom in my choices in the last decade.

Thankfuly Im happily married to a wonderful woman and on New Years Eve it will be 5 years.

Mistakes are only stupid if you dont learn from them and let me tell you Ive learned alot from that one.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Still have never married ...worked too much. But defenitely have had my fill of crazy women. There was Needy, there was Slutty, Speedy, Angry, and Drunkey etc...The most horrible girlfriend award def goes to Slutty.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got drunk ate a lot of assorted hot peppers out of a garden haed to urinate and screamed and whimpered for almost an hour.

note to self: wash hands first and if you forget this dont drop your pants get on your knees and splash creek water on your johnson it will just intensify the pain!
capsaicinoids (the component that makes hot peppers HOT) are lipophillic & hydrophobic. Adding water will only increase the surface area in which it will burn. Instead use oil or alcohol to get it off.

I know I've had a couple instances where I was cutting peppers, and took out my contact lenses, and totally regretted it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
capsaicinoids (the component that makes hot peppers HOT) are lipophillic & hydrophobic. Adding water will only increase the surface area in which it will burn. Instead use oil or alcohol to get it off.

I know I've had a couple instances where I was cutting peppers, and took out my contact lenses, and totally regretted it.
The bag of ice works great. No water until it starts t condense on the bag and the cold really counters the heat nicely.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I dated a girl for a year and a half once who was a virgin and wanted to wait till we got married. We decided to take a break from each other and when we got back together she tells me she's lost her virginity to a total stranger.
I got the last laugh on this one. He gave her herpes. Is that a cold sore?Byatch!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
For some reason, those girls who stay virgins through high school and college ALWAYS end up losing their virginity to a total stranger one-night-stand.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For some reason, those girls who stay virgins through high school and college ALWAYS end up losing their virginity to a total stranger one-night-stand.
I would say there is a reason for that pattern:study:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
And they go nuts when they do lose it, like new toy and they cant stop. ie slutty just add sex.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Catholic school girls. If any you guys dated them then you know.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Well in my note to self this fact was FIRMLY established.
Also at this point neither were hardy and if they were I sure wouldnt put alcohol on the Johnson.:icon_lol:

SupraLover

Awards
Back on topic...LOL...I started "the dumbest thing I've ever done" cycle today.

M1T: 10mg/day (may go to 15mg soon): morn
Superdrol: 20mg/day: noon and pre-wo
MTST: 6mg/day: morn, noon, pre-wo
Dutasteride: 1mg/day (just in case): morn
Minox & Minox w/5% alzeic (just in case): morn & night
Every imaginable supplement for the liver, bp, lipids etc.
Diet is spot on.

Not sure how this one is going to play out. I may or may not be back to report my "findings".

In the past I've run:
Two 20mg/day M1T cycles

One 20mg/day M1T cycle with 6mg/day MTRN

Two 20mg/day SD cycles with 6mg/day MTRN and 150-200mg/day Prostan,

One 30mg/day SD cycle with 200mg/day Prostan

Two PP at 30mg/day with MTRN 6mg/day and Prostan 150mg/day

Several other "oral" cycles. Constantly mixing it up.

Let the flaming war begin....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back on topic...LOL...I started "the dumbest thing I've ever done" cycle today.

M1T: 10mg/day (may go to 15mg soon): morn
Superdrol: 20mg/day: noon and pre-wo
MTST: 6mg/day: morn, noon, pre-wo
Dutasteride: 1mg/day (just in case): morn
Minox & Minox w/5% alzeic (just in case): morn & night
Every imaginable supplement for the liver, bp, lipids etc.
Diet is spot on.

Not sure how this one is going to play out. I may or may not be back to report my "findings".

In the past I've run:
Two 20mg/day M1T cycles

One 20mg/day M1T cycle with 6mg/day MTRN

Two 20mg/day superdrol cycles with 6mg/day MTRN and 150-200mg/day Prostan,

One 30mg/day SD cycle with 200mg/day Prostan

Two PP at 30mg/day with MTRN 6mg/day and Prostan 150mg/day

Several other "oral" cycles. Constantly mixing it up.

Let the flaming war begin....
Why are you starting a cycle if you know that it's possibly the dumbest thing you've ever done?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
highschool, finished off a $45 GNC jug of creatine Mono in less then 2 weeks( supp. to last like a month 1/2). Had the bright idea of using a protein shake scoop instead of the smaller one,...... took full scoop the mouth before and after workin out, and runnin to the water fountain immed. after to get it down. Now that i think about it i wondered why i had adominal cramps as well as a burning sensation when uriinating for over a month. Even though that was like 5+ yrs ago, i dont think ive done anything else that stupid.

Ikaika

Ikaika

Awards
wow...thats a lot of creatine to choke down.

Dumbest thing I've done(thankfully) was slipping and falling while carrying an open container of watermelon Xtend through my kitchen. It looked like a powder sugar bomb had gone off on my face and then of course I had to breathe in...choking, spluttering, and much swearing ensued.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow...thats a lot of creatine to choke down.

Dumbest thing I've done(thankfully) was slipping and falling while carrying an open container of watermelon Xtend through my kitchen. It looked like a powder sugar bomb had gone off on my face and then of course I had to breathe in...choking, spluttering, and much swearing ensued.
Not to mention wasting a supplement that i hear is the shizzzle!!!

Vtaper

Awards
Man! most of you have me totally owned as far as food, supps, or cycles are concerned, but I can add that about 5 years ago, I mistakenly asked a guy who was "left handed" if you know what I mean, to spot me on dumbell shoulder pressess, I was using 110s and when I reached failure and was dying trying to finish the last rep, the guy just stared at me with the deer in the headlights look. Anyways I struggled untill the weights just hit the floor, and Ive had problems with my right elbow ever since. ALWAYS HAVE A SPOTTER YOU CAN TRUST!

Taper, out.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
With overdosing of creatine, in the last drops of your urine a brownish urine is visible, this is what happens when you mix urine with blood, ie poor kidneys.

rckpytn

Awards
i got you all beat, i started a cycle awhile back, hadn't notied much, i know the geare is legit, then one day it crystallized, there was so much test at the bottom and a little oil so i figured i had been doing jsut shots of grapeseed oil, anyways i melted the test in the oven and took 2ml of straight test cyp in the quad, hahahahaha beat that

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i got you all beat, i started a cycle awhile back, hadn't notied much, i know the geare is legit, then one day it crystallized, there was so much test at the bottom and a little oil so i figured i had been doing jsut shots of grapeseed oil, anyways i melted the test in the oven and took 2ml of straight test cyp in the quad, hahahahaha beat that

For the record, it takes about 5 weeks to notice anything dramatic from Test Cypionate or Enanthate.

Good call on heating it, but I'm not sure what you're asking us to beat? Just shooting grapeseed, or the measly 2cc's you put in your quad? :D