What is the dummest thing you have done??

Einherjar

Awards
I bought a bottle of Methyl 1-D.

I am so ashamed.

SupraLover

Awards
SupraLover - how much of the 30 lbs did you keep after post cycle therapy?
27 pounds and everybody at work knew I was on something(s)...LOL. Holy gosh, that is all I can say, and YES, I will do it again sometime. The M1T used this last time was LG methyl gels, and I LOVED them. Good luck if you do this. I had no problems either with bloodwork results afterward.

Einherjar

Awards
hahaha methyl 1-d with the free speed or whatever that fat burner is? lol
Even better, mine came with a free bottle of what was supposed to be HGH. Of course, neither one did a damn thing. I would have been better served spending the money on some nice big slabs of meat.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the title of this thread is "....dummest thing you have ever done??" :)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Also what kind of hematoma did you have? Subdural, Subarachnoid, Epidural (most probable), Perichondral, or Cephalohematoma?

From what I know, hematomas result from internal bleeding & cause bruising. I don't understand how it was possible for your shoulder to swell up so much as to cause a "new deltoid muscle" from that. I might be wrong, but from what I know and have seen, a hematoma is just a collection of blood which is caused by internal bleeding and exist as bruises (unless in an organ). The only thing that changes with them is the diameter & degree of bruising.

Therefore, if you got a hematoma from pinning, I'm assuming you pinned incorrectly & probably hit a blood vessel close to the epidermis which in turn cause bruising, or you moved the pin around, or the oil could have leaked out of the muscle into the epidermis which causes redness & looks like an abcess. None of these would've led to what you have described though.
I think that you are thinking of brain/CNS hematomas in your terminology. Subdural, epidural, etc are all in relation to the layers where the hematoma lies (dura matter, pia matter, arachnoid matter) You'll find these connective tissue layers in the brain/spinal cord but not in the deltoid...or anywhere else really.

You are correct in your assumption that he probably hit a blood vessel causing the bleeding. This could result in a huge amount of swelling if an artery is punctured (we're talking a hematoma the size of an orange).

Also, I dont think he actually mean that he "grew a new deltoid", I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm. These things can get pretty damn big.

Just an FYI, this type of problem is self limiting. If you do hit a blood vessel and there is bleeding, the resulting accumulation of blood will provide sufficient pressure on the vessel to stop the bleeding. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing you could do is to try and drain the thing. You'll never stop the bleeding.

Work

Awards
In the good ole glory days of prohormones.... i got into the habit of buying bulk 1,4 anything and capping it, then just using the little scoop that came with it and throwing it in my mouth and washing it down with something.
Well one day I bought bulk ALA. Threw a spoonfull in the back of my throat, and the acid made my throat cease up and close and I was choking. I literally thought I was going to suffocate and die I couldn't breath. Thank God I was next to the sink and got some water in my mouth. I saw the headlines as this was happening, idiot dies taking ALA.

Yeah, the dumbest thing I ever did...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that the title of this thread is "....dummest thing you have ever done??" :)
yeah my first thought was dumbest....

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can pretty much guarantee that he didn't have any of these types of hematoma unless he fell and hit his head after the injection. :jaw:
I know, I was simply stating examples of different type of hematomas that could occur & those are the one's I remembered (more severe hematomas).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I think that you are thinking of brain/CNS hematomas in your terminology. Subdural, epidural, etc are all in relation to the layers where the hematoma lies (dura matter, pia matter, arachnoid matter) You'll find these connective tissue layers in the brain/spinal cord but not in the deltoid...or anywhere else really.

You are correct in your assumption that he probably hit a blood vessel causing the bleeding. This could result in a huge amount of swelling if an artery is punctured (we're talking a hematoma the size of an orange).

Also, I dont think he actually mean that he "grew a new deltoid", I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm. These things can get pretty damn big.

Just an FYI, this type of problem is self limiting. If you do hit a blood vessel and there is bleeding, the resulting accumulation of blood will provide sufficient pressure on the vessel to stop the bleeding. The ABSOLUTE WORST thing you could do is to try and drain the thing. You'll never stop the bleeding.
I was definitely thinking brain/CNS hematomas in what I said because those are the one's we refer to specifically & I was usuing examples. At the hospital, most other hematomas are simply called bruises/contusions/ecchymosis, not necessarily hematomas.

Now, as far as him hitting a blood vessel, assuming he used a 29g pin & aspirated, it would be almost impossible to hit such a large blood vessel to cause the amount of swelling which would resemble a "newly formed deltoid." He would have had to pretty much aim for it to tell you the truth. Believe me, he would know as soon as he pulled out the pin, or even while pinning, if he went through a large blood vessel such as an artery.

LOL. I know he didn't mean he literally grew a new deltoid, but that the swelling resembled one. Nothing in the process he followed, nor the chemical he was using, could produce such results (new deltoid formation).

Like you said, this problem is self-limiting. Therefore, I'm sure that the body would have stopped the bleeding before such a large amount of blood escaped to cause that much swelling. There are other factors that play in to how quickly the body stops the bleeding, but assuming he is an average, healthy male, even if he did hit a large blood vessel, this should not have happened.

Lastly, if the pin was through a blood vessel, some of the oil would've probably creeped into the circulatory system through the track left by the pin (assuming he didn't use the Z-track method while injecting) & trust me, he would have known the effects if it had done so.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
said some things about gays that could be interpreted as negative to someone with a gay daughter, not knowing they had a gay daughter. They never said anything and i realised my err when i read the bumper sticker on the car i was in...... "homophobia is a social disease".
not that theres anyhting wrong with that.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
yeah my first thought was dumbest....
Hehe, whatever gets your attention. But you will remember this thread now. hehe

If we are discussing stupidity, why try and sound bright? lol

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
said some things about gays that could be interpreted as negative to someone with a gay daughter, not knowing they had a gay daughter. They never said anything and i realised my err when i read the bumper sticker on the car i was in...... "homophobia is a social disease".
not that theres anyhting wrong with that.
3 years back i had a gay professor. were talking flaming gay. he asked us to do a research paper on the genetic causes of birth defects. now i didnt like this guy very much i thought he was a fat girly pussy so i did my research paper on homosexuality as a genetic defect. he was not pleased

interestingly enough, i did find some pretty indisputable proof that homosexuality is caused by damage to DNA either in the developing fetus or the sperm/ova.

there was a man who did experiements with genes that control seratonin levels, he managed to breed everything from gay fruit flies to gay mice. turns out humans have the same gene and it has a direct affect on hypothalamic function.

this gene is damaged/mutated by phytoestrogens, go figure.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
3 years back i had a gay professor. were talking flaming gay. he asked us to do a research paper on the genetic causes of birth defects. now i didnt like this guy very much i thought he was a fat girly pussy so i did my research paper on homosexuality as a genetic defect. he was not pleased

interestingly enough, i did find some pretty indisputable proof that homosexuality is caused by damage to DNA either in the developing fetus or the sperm/ova.

there was a man who did experiements with genes that control seratonin levels, he managed to breed everything from gay fruit flies to gay mice. turns out humans have the same gene and it has a direct affect on hypothalamic function.

this gene is damaged/mutated by phytoestrogens, go figure.
Interesting, in my case i was simply stating that it seemed that homosexuality was a sort of defect because it is impossible to further the race without mating and producing offspring.

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
The dumbest thing i did was do M1P before i knew about this site. My post cycle therapy was terrible but i didnt get any side effects cept got huge and stronger than ever. Im only 19 so im lucky everything is normal with me i got bloodtests about a month ago which came out good. So hard though to not want to do it again with gains like those lol.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I made 2

I took Muscle Tech products cause i beleived the hype when i first got started

I took M1t without the right knowledge and PCT...:wtf:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
No it was Crystal. Which is odd because that's a popular name for strippers but she didn't have any stripping potential LOL
Strippers and fat chicks come from the same stock. The difference is that fat chicks live on Big Macs and strippers live on blow.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Strippers and fat chicks come from the same stock. The difference is that fat chicks live on Big Macs and strippers live on blow.
I thought strippers and hookers came from the same stock, fat girls are interested in putting other things in ther mouths.

Lmao at your post.

snailsNbottles

Awards
Nearing the end of my SD cycle, my friends and I went to Vegas. Told myself I was not going to drink. Well I didnt at all, but I did take a tab ecstacy.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Nearing the end of my superdrol cycle, my friends and I went to Vegas. Told myself I was not going to drink. Well I didnt at all, but I did take a tab ecstacy.
MDMA (Ecstasy) = bad for liver, bad (maybe) for serotonin neurons in brain

And for future reference, here's the short course:
Cocaine = bad for liver
Cocaine + alcohol = very, very, very bad for liver
Heroin/morphine = fine for liver, bad for natty test (with long-term use)
Vicodin/Percocet = bad for liver (due to acetaminophen, not the hydro/oxycodone), bad for natty test (with long-term use)
Meth = bad for just about everything: teeth, skin, brain, liver, sanity, life
Acid, mushrooms = fine for liver, fine for rest of body, no known brain damage, but sometimes bad for sanity
Skoal, Copenhagen = delicious and nutritious

So if you're ever taking Superdrol in Vegas again, my recommended liver-friendly stack is Morphine+Acid+Skoal. I can personally say I've had great success with this stack in Vegas. ;)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was definitely thinking brain/CNS hematomas in what I said because those are the one's we refer to specifically & I was usuing examples. At the hospital, most other hematomas are simply called bruises/contusions/ecchymosis, not necessarily hematomas.

Now, as far as him hitting a blood vessel, assuming he used a 29g pin & aspirated, it would be almost impossible to hit such a large blood vessel to cause the amount of swelling which would resemble a "newly formed deltoid." He would have had to pretty much aim for it to tell you the truth. Believe me, he would know as soon as he pulled out the pin, or even while pinning, if he went through a large blood vessel such as an artery.

LOL. I know he didn't mean he literally grew a new deltoid, but that the swelling resembled one. Nothing in the process he followed, nor the chemical he was using, could produce such results (new deltoid formation).

Like you said, this problem is self-limiting. Therefore, I'm sure that the body would have stopped the bleeding before such a large amount of blood escaped to cause that much swelling. There are other factors that play in to how quickly the body stops the bleeding, but assuming he is an average, healthy male, even if he did hit a large blood vessel, this should not have happened.

Lastly, if the pin was through a blood vessel, some of the oil would've probably creeped into the circulatory system through the track left by the pin (assuming he didn't use the Z-track method while injecting) & trust me, he would have known the effects if it had done so.
Actually, you'd be surprised. I was working in the school dental clinic a few weeks back when i overheard a student in a bit of a panic come up to an instructor. I got up from my operatory and took a walk down the hall to see what was up. I saw the patient sitting there and I kid you not, it looked like the poor woman had a grapefruit on the side of her face.

Apparently, what had happened was the student was giving local anesthetic. He aspirated properly, gave the injection, and turned around to cap the needle (can't remember off hand what guage even though i look at the things everyday). He said that when he turned back around to look at the patient, her face had already swollen up to grapefruit size

Now, the vessel which he hit was most likely a small branch of the maxillary artery. Mind you, this is a very small vessel...but was able to cause that severe of a hematoma.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I did about 2 1/2 months on fizogen on cycle/off cycle. SUCK! WORTHLESS! Some guy that was at the GNC that I bought it at. That's right, GNC, said that it was "the only thing that worked." That lying son of a b***h!!!

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Heroin/morphine = fine for liver, bad for natty test (with long-term use)
Any studies you could link me to on that? I was an IV heroin/dilaudid addict for awhile.. I am now on HRT.. Would like to read the studies on that.. (just in case you were wondering..August was 4 years without drugs or alcohol)

Dumbest thing I did was when I was younger I wanted to see what it felt like to be electrocuted so I took the lightbulb out of the lamp and stuck my finger in the socket..(no i didnt eat paint chips as a kid).
Needless to say I know now what it feels like to be electrocuted.:icon_lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Any studies you could link me to on that? I was an IV heroin/dilaudid addict for awhile.. I am now on HRT.. Would like to read the studies on that.. (just in case you were wondering..August was 4 years without drugs or alcohol)

Dumbest thing I did was when I was younger I wanted to see what it felt like to be electrocuted so I took the lightbulb out of the lamp and stuck my finger in the socket..(no i didnt eat paint chips as a kid).
Needless to say I know now what it feels like to be electrocuted.:icon_lol:
Very interesting association between your past drug use and your test problems of today. I would love to see some studies or input on this as well.

Just out of curiosity, how did you kick your heroin addiction. I hear it is darn near impossible. Thanks man.

Ripw4

Ripw4

Awards
Very interesting association between your past drug use and your test problems of today. I would love to see some studies or input on this as well.

Just out of curiosity, how did you kick your heroin addiction. I hear it is darn near impossible. Thanks man.
Without naming the exact fellowship, I joined a group of anonymous people who deal with Narcotics..*hint hint*

Took me awhile before I actually was able to go a day without thinking about dope..But I am there now..and thats all that matters. Still attend meetings 1-3 times a week..I stay away from things that might lead me back such as alchohol.

As far as kicking it (withdrawals).. I dont know how I did it.. Grace maybe?

magRT496

Awards
I couldn't resist this...

1) bought cell-tech, the only volumizing i felt from this product was a massive stomach bloat. So bad i couldnt workout. needless to say i trashed the whole tub.

2) bought a bottle of "primo acetate" from somebody who supposedly had quality product...oh man was i wrong. I took 1cc and my rear delt turned a sunburnt shade of red and swelled up very badly. couldnt sleep all night, sweating like crazy, and woke up the next morning with a terrible flu. 4 advil gel caps saved the day though.

3) was trying to not let my current g/f know i was using juice, even though she kept questioning the amount of muscle i had put on. I was running a novice cycle of deca/primo at the time. After about 4 weeks i got very bad case of the old deca ****. It wasnt so bad at first except for the fact i couldnt orgasm to save my life. two weeks later an errection was impossible to come by. I consulted a few books and websites and decided to give myself a blast of some test suspension to get my junk working again. Yet another bad idea. My back turned into a minfield of pimples and all doubt of my use of juice was relieved.

My father is pretty experienced in these areas though so ive been shielded from alot of stupid decisions.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the 4 years. You should be proud.

My comment was basically referring to natty test while still taking opiates. IMO, test production will usually return to normal once opiates are stopped.

Basically, morphine, heroin, and other opiates impact the pituitary to lower release of luteinizing hormone, which in turn can significantly lower testosterone production. This is why most chronic users have basically no libido. This is an acute effect and, at least in most cases, reverses quickly as soon as opiates are discontinued. (A friend of mine was taking high doses for over a year. He tried to wean himself off and cut his dose in half in a single day. He told me that he had four nocturnal emissions that same night, after having none since he started using.)

So it's my understanding that the hormonal effects reverse quickly upon cessation. But I'm really not sure if this applies to all users or just most.

I'll post some abstracts below. This issue has been studied to death, so there's plenty of research for you to check out if you're interested. Most of the studies refer to morphine, but heroin is metabolized into morphine in the brain and the effects are exactly the same.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Endocrine consequences of long-term intrathecal administration of opioids.
Abs R, Verhelst J, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Jun;85(6):2215-22.

Intrathecal administration of opioids is a very efficient tool in the long-term control of intractable nonmalignant pain. However, despite the well known role of opioids in endocrine regulation, few data are available about possible effects on hypothalamic-pituitary function during this treatment. Seventy-three patients (29 men and 44 women; mean age, 49.2 +/- 11.7 yr) receiving opioids intrathecally for nonmalignant pain were enrolled for extensive endocrine investigation. At the time of hormonal determination, the mean duration of opioid treatment was 26.6 +/- 16.3 months; the mean daily dose of morphine was 4.8 +/- 3.2 mg. The control group consisted of 20 patients (11 men and 9 women; mean age, 54.2 +/- 14.0 yr) with a comparable pain syndrome but not treated with opioids. Decreased libido or impotency was present in 23 of 24 men receiving opioids. The serum testosterone level was below 9 nmol/L in 25 of 29 men and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P < 0.001). The free androgen index was below normal in 18 of 29 men and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P < 0.001). The serum LH level was less than 2 U/L in 20 of 29 men and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P < 0.001). Serum FSH was comparable in both groups. Decreased libido was present in 22 of 32 women receiving opioids. All 21 premenopausal females developed either amenorrhea or an irregular menstrual cycle, with ovulation in only 1. Serum LH, estradiol, and progesterone levels were lower in the opioid group. In all 18 postmenopausal females significantly decreased serum LH (P < 0.001) and FSH (P = 0.012) levels were found. The 24-h urinary free cortisol excretion was below 20 microg/day in 14 of 71 opioid patients and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P = 0.003). The peak cortisol response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia was below 180 microg/L in 9 of 61 opioid patients and was significantly lower than that in the nonopioid group (P = 0.002). The insulin-like growth factor I SD score was below -2 SD in 12 of 73 opioid patients and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P = 0.002). The peak GH response to hypoglycemia was below 3 microg/L in 9 of 62 subjects and was significantly lower than that in the control group (P = 0.010). Thyroid function tests and PRL levels were considered normal. No metabolic disturbances were recorded, apart from significantly decreased high density lipoprotein cholesterol levels (P = 0.041) and elevated total/high density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio (P = 0.008) in the opioid group compared to the control group. Supplementation with gonadal steroids improved sexual function in most patients. In conclusion, of all patients receiving intrathecal opioids, the large majority of men and all women developed hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, about 15% developed central hypocorticism, and about 15% developed GH deficiency. These findings suggest that further investigations are required to determine the need for systematic endocrine work-up in these patients and the necessity for substitutive therapy.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Hypogonadism and sexual dysfunction in male cancer survivors receiving chronic opioid therapy.
* Rajagopal A, Vassilopoulou-Sellin R, et al
J Pain Symptom Manage. 2003 Nov;26(5):1055-61.

The purpose of this study was to determine the prevalence of central hypogonadism and sexual dysfunction in male cancer survivors exposed to chronic high-dose oral opioid therapy. We studied 20 male patients with cancer-related chronic pain who were disease-free for at least one year. All patients consumed at least 200 mg-equivalent of morphine on a daily basis for at least one year. Participants completed the Sexual Desire Inventory questionnaire and serum levels of testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and luteinizing hormone (LH) were assessed. Serum testosterone levels were reduced in these patients. The median value was 140 ng/dL (normal 241-827). There was no compensatory increase in FSH and LH. The median FSH level was 3.5 mIU/mL (normal 1.4-18.1). b. The mean dyadic sexual desire score was 23.9+/-15.7 (normal value, 42.8+/-8.9). The mean solitary sexual desire score was 1.3+/-1.9 (normal value, 10.6+/-1.9). Our data suggest that chronic exposure to high-dose oral opioid therapy may result in marked central hypogonadism and sexual dysfunction. Given the increasing use of long-term opioid therapy for chronic pain syndromes, further investigation into these findings is warranted.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Influence of chronic morphine exposure on serum LH, FSH, testosterone levels, and body and testicular weights in the developing male rat.
* Yilmaz B, Konar V, et al
Arch Androl. 1999 Nov-Dec;43(3):189-96.

Opiate abuse has been a matter of serious concern in male adolescents. This study investigates the effects of chronic morphine administration on serum luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone levels, testicular histology, and body and testes weight in developing male rats. Animals were subcutaneously injected with morphine (5 mg/kg) or saline (1 mL/kg) twice daily for 30 days. Body weight determinations and injections were carried out under light ether anesthesia. At the end of the experiments, the rats were decapitated and blood samples were collected. Serum levels of LH and FSH were measured. Chronic morphine administration significantly decreased decreased serum testosterone (p < .02) and LH (p < .01) levels, but not FSH release compared to controls. Morphine exposure reduced body weight (p < .01), but had no significant effect on the testicular weight. When the testicular tissue was histologically examined, structural features of the seminiferous tubules and Leydig cells were similar in both saline and morphine-treated animals. The results suggest that opiates affect testosterone release through the hypothalamo-hypophyseal-gonadal axis rather than by a local testicular mechanism. Chronic morphine exposure during sexual maturation may have long-term endocrine disturbances in male rats.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Heroin addiction and sex hormones in males.
* Malik SA, Khan C, Jabbar A, Iqbal A.
J Pak Med Assoc. 1992 Sep;42(9):210-2.

To investigate the effects of illicit heroin abuse on the endocrine system a study was carried out in North West Frontier Province (NWFP) where heroin addiction is prevalent. Sixty-eight subjects were included in this study. Thirty-three were untreated heroin addicts visiting "drug abuse treatment centres" in Peshawar and 35 age matched normal males. Urine samples of all addicts showed the presence of morphine. The serum concentrations of testosterone (T) in addicts was 228 ng/ml, leutinizing hormone (LH) 10.7 mlU/ml and folical stimulating hormone (FSH) 4.9 mlU/ml whereas the corresponding values for control males were T 630 ng/ml, LH 14.3 mlU/ml and FSH mlU/ml, respectively. Heroin exerts a depletion effect on T and FSH levels in more or less all the groups studied irrespective of age, amount of heroin intake per day and period of contact with heroin. LH levels remained affected and are within clinically accepted normal range.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
in no particular order

deca with slin pin in delts and bis.

winny caps when i first started lifting weighing like 165 all skinny and ****, although did get some insane striations on pecs.

several long heavy cycles with basically no pct but igf

thats enough past.
:frustrate

bodybuildinguk

Awards
when i first started bodybuilding when i was 19 i stacked 2ml deca and 1ml testoviron for 8 weeks with no post cycle. the spots i ended up with was unbeleiveable. my girlfriend at the time didnt know i was on the gear and trying to explain the sudden burst out in spots all over my back and shoulders was a bit tricky. ha ha

Now ive learned that researh is so important before touching anything. thats why i love this place now.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in no particular order

deca with slin pin in delts and bis.

winny caps when i first started lifting weighing like 165 all skinny and ****, although did get some insane striations on pecs.

several long heavy cycles with basically no post cycle therapy but igf

thats enough past.
wow slin pins with deca, how long did it take you to finish 1 injection? 2 hours? haha

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Oh lord...
8 years ago, only knew of AST's website and believed all on there.
Ran a cycle of their "5-AD"...because they said it was better than 4AD.
No real sides, no gains, no anything. I then continued to buy their trib product, and their protein for 2 friggin years until I found real web forums...and real products.

BUT the stupidest thing I ever did was one year ago to THE EXACT DAY, tried seperating frozen sausage patties with a knife...knife slipped, went between my first 2 fingers, sideways...13 stitches around one finger, 8 on the other...2 months to heal...still cant fee either finger tip.

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
it took so long. I would heat the vial under hot water so as to make it more viscous? whatever thinner you know. It took about 5-7 min to fill the pin and about 2 to inject. Not to mention the great inflammation that occurred. Trying to explain to my girls mom why my right tri was beet red and swollen to massive proportions. good times!

ray sausage

Awards
it took so long. I would heat the vial under hot water so as to make it more viscous? whatever thinner you know. It took about 5-7 min to fill the pin and about 2 to inject. Not to mention the great inflammation that occurred. Trying to explain to my girls mom why my right tri was beet red and swollen to massive proportions. good times!
thumbs up brother from the big bad Ray sausage!!!! sounds like your on your way to becoming an alpha male like myself!!!!
:thumbsup: :goodpost: :bb:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to know were to start
1. When i was 14 taking base(pure speed) before a work-out, stupid stupid thing to do.

2. smoking severall joints of very strong weed pre-and post work-out, mind you at the time i did lift more, i would never do that again.

3. M1T no liverd support no PCT

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
ha i got ray's approval! im finally gonna be a big bad alpha male hard ass mofo throwin dumbells around the gym and gruntin taken gym ho's back to the showers and showin them my alphaness.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
ha i got ray's approval! im finally gonna be a big bad alpha male hard ass mofo throwin dumbells around the gym and gruntin taken gym ho's back to the showers and showin them my alphaness.

Welcome to the elite alphamale super bad ass mother trucker club!

Here some reps for your big alpha male super bad ass mother trucker self!

Recognize suckers!:bb2: :bb:

All hail the sausage! All hail the sausage!
:bow28:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to know were to start
1. When i was 14 taking base(pure speed) before a work-out, stupid stupid thing to do.

2. smoking severall joints of very strong weed pre-and post work-out, mind you at the time i did lift more, i would never do that again.

3. M1T no liverd support no post cycle therapy

Your on your way!

Recognize suckers!:bb:

:bow28:

Ok thats enough..I promise Ill leave it alone.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Parodies suck, lol. I once ate mcdonalds for 24 years. Mcdonalds is like smoking harder to kick than a scared cat.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Your on your way!

Recognize suckers!:bb:

Ok thats enough..I promise Ill leave it alone.
just for you ryano, your very own club tshirt worn by your very own club model and rep

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
yeah ray sausage all the way!!!!! that alpha male RULZ:box:

ray sausage

Awards
thanks for all the support guys, keep an eye out for my next thread.till then keep lifting big, getting huge and dominating...
ALPHA MALE for life!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:: :wave: :squat: