What is the dummest thing you have done??

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
wow bro.. that sucks.... i have 22gs to draw.. and i look at those things like theyre darts.. would neverrrr forget to even take that off... those things just look like straight harpoons man
it was butal bro but i have an excuse. im working nights 7pm-7am 6 nights per week. i woke up a little late in a hurry to get to gym b4 work tired as hell and rushing and it just happened. needless to say that woke me up very quickly

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I never really thought about that...I'm not sure if I did any damage or not to tell you the truth, lol.

The worst part is that it wasn't the last time that I rode something down the stairs through a wall. :ntome:
Funny Nate lol.

One of the dumbest things I have done supplement wise is while on AndroMass took a fat burner for energy (my appetite was ridiculous too) and the absorption complex from the PH intensified the effect of that fat burner for like 3 hours. I had the shakes & vomited as well. Not fun, but yeah I've done some other stupid things once I recall more I may toss em up.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dropped acid with a couple of friends in St. Augustine for a concert...it ended 4 hours later and cid last like 12. Stranded in the middle of ST. Augustine we figured we would travel to the light house. Light house = beach...not in this case. It was in the middle of I don't even know I was tripping face. We all came to the conclusion that we should drive home. It took us 45 min to get there from the city I lived in at the time and 3 hours to get home. We had project pat blasting while smoking fat a$$ Ls. Stupidest thing id ever done...but a lot of fun.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dropped acid with a couple of friends in St. Augustine for a concert...it ended 4 hours later and cid last like 12. Stranded in the middle of ST. Augustine we figured we would travel to the light house. Light house = beach...not in this case. It was in the middle of I don't even know I was tripping face. We all came to the conclusion that we should drive home. It took us 45 min to get there from the city I lived in at the time and 3 hours to get home. We had project pat blasting while smoking fat a$$ Ls. Stupidest thing id ever done...but a lot of fun.
Project Pat Chicken Head? :lol: