Speading out Anavar

Dennking

Awards
Hi guys, How do u spread out the dosage of anavar each day?

Take with or without food?

How fast did the effect kick in? ( Muscularity, vacularity and etc?)

And I did a check prior to this posting

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, How do u spread out the dosage of anavar each day?

Take with or without food?

How fast did the effect kick in? ( Muscularity, vacularity and etc?)

And I did a check prior to this posting
I am not a king of anavar, but I'll tell you how I had uber success with m 4ohn. I spread my doses out over at least 3x or 4x a day. At the very minimum 1x in AM and 1x in PM. Although plasma levels of anavar may be at 50% for quite some time for allI know 18 hours +?

Take all orals with meals containing fat. It is a simple rule of thumb.

Most orals effects are noticable in 1 to 2 weeks.

size

Awards
  • Established
If one can spread the dosage out to 3dosages a day then that should be fine. If it is easier for one to take it all at once then that will be fine as well.
With or without food does not matter. Some oral AAS cause mild stomach issue but this varies among users. IF one is prone to this, then take with food.
Anavar is not a compound that causes rapid changes. The changes will be subtle overtime. The first differences will probably be strength increases. However, the better one's diet and training the better and quicker one will see results.

Dennking

Awards
If one can spread the dosage out to 3dosages a day then that should be fine. If it is easier for one to take it all at once then that will be fine as well.
With or without food does not matter. Some oral anabolic steroids cause mild stomach issue but this varies among users. IF one is prone to this, then take with food.
Anavar is not a compound that causes rapid changes. The changes will be subtle overtime. The first differences will probably be strength increases. However, the better one's diet and training the better and quicker one will see results.

Hmm.. I came across some of the previous posting raving about the effects of Anavar..

Like tremendous vascularity on day 6 and so on..

I'm not really concerned about the mass but I defintely wanna put on some hard,dry and quality mass..

Jared

Awards
I think maybe you should start a little log and keep us updated.:bruce3:

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Taking Anavar now for the first time. Taking 10mg twice daily spread out every 10 hours. I noticed strength gains within 6 days I think. I mean my bench went up 15lbs my first week. I am only in my third week so I have noticed some hardness to muscles and some fatloss especially around obliques but haven't measured waiste yet.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Size, but if your content with starting low I would run 20mg maybe for the first 2 weeks then I would take it up to 30mg the third week, then the 4th week to 40mg.

Dennking

Awards
I intend to take 40mg everyday for 4 weeks. 10mg in the morning, 20mg in mid afternoon and 10mg before I hit the sack.

For PCT, I will use clomid with Clen and some Liver protectants like RALA, NAC and Milk Thistle.

What you guys think about adding some ZMA, Tribulus and Liver protectants during the 4 weeks cycle?

Would the effect of Var be compromised?

imichael

Board Supporter
Awards
Yes to the liver protectant, it's best to use these before, during and after your cycle. ZMA wouldn't hurt as your body needs more of these minerals if under stress.

Save the trib for during PCT.