Anavar dosage

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Looking to get feedback on what everyone’s favorite anavar dosage is and the duration of the cycle. Right now I have enough to run it at 100mg a day for 90 days alongside test Cyp at 400 a week. The goal is to build lean esthetic mass with minimum water reduction. Right now I’m 5 foot 8 at 200 pounds with body fat at no more then 12%. I have run harsher compounds in the past but have never tried anavar. I was thinking 50mg for 90 days (if blood work allows) or maybe just jumping into 100mg a day for no more than 8 weeks. Thoughts?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's legit anavar then 50mgs is a very nice dose. 90 days is a stretch for me. Liver values will probably come back fine but the hit to your lipids might scare you enough to shorten it if you get blood work. But if you're getting blood work then that will be your best indicator. I wouldn't jump to 100mgs, especially if it's your first time with it. I think a lot of people that run it 100mgs+ are usually using underdosed anavar.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
5” 8’, 200lbs, and 12%bf? Holy sht
Some serious mass, brother

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
If it's legit anavar then 50mgs is a very nice dose. 90 days is a stretch for me. Liver values will probably come back fine but the hit to your lipids might scare you enough to shorten it if you get blood work. But if you're getting blood work then that will be your best indicator. I wouldn't jump to 100mgs, especially if it's your first time with it. I think a lot of people that run it 100mgs+ are usually using underdosed anavar.
It’s 100% legit var. okay maybe I will go with 50mg then.
yeah it may be wise just start at 50 and just go from their.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
100mg of anavar is a lot. The pumps would be to much. 50mg of legit anavar is plenty. I’m 240 lean and have good results with just 30mg

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
100mg of anavar is a lot. The pumps would be to much. 50mg of legit anavar is plenty. I’m 240 lean and have good results with just 30mg
Yes I decided to go with just 50mg for 8 weeks. Have you had any sides or negative blood work from var out of curiosity?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I decided to go with just 50mg for 8 weeks. Have you had any sides or negative blood work from var out of curiosity?
I get bloods done every 3 months. Liver enzymes are usually around double the upper range at the very end

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I get bloods done every 3 months. Liver enzymes are usually around double the upper range at the very end
Where is your liver enzymes ussually at before the start of var 8 week cycle? Were you just taking var alone? I’m looking to start soon but my blood work last month showed that my liver enzymes were borderline high.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you get a lipid panel done.
My lipids are good currently. Getting blood work done again before starting. What’s your experience with your lipids while on var?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
15 point drop in HDL over 6 weeks at 50mg. Var hits HDL pretty hard; that’s the #1 side for most individuals.
How long did it take you to bounce back? I am trying to keep my trt blood work clean for my doc if you know what I am saying lol? Did you take any cycle support to help?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long did it take you to bounce back? I am trying to keep my trt blood work clean for my doc if you know what I am saying lol? Did you take any cycle support to help?
At least twice as long as it takes to tank it. Months to recover completely, generally.

Yep, that’s on lots of Berberine, Curcumin, Fishoil, Milk Thistle, Citrus Bergamot, Pine Bark Extract - all compounds that have been shown to help increase HDL marginally.

Var hits as hard or harder than many orals on HDL. People love to pretend it’s so benign because it tends to be so tolerable for most compared to other orals. I love Var - makes me stronger and barely any perceptible sides. But it is definitely bad for the cardiovascular system, like all orals.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
M
At least twice as long as it takes to tank it. Months to recover completely, generally.

Yep, that’s on lots of Berberine, Curcumin, Fishoil, Milk Thistle, Citrus Bergamot, Pine Bark Extract - all compounds that have been shown to help increase HDL marginally.

Var hits as hard or harder than many orals on HDL. People love to pretend it’s so benign because it tends to be so tolerable for most compared to other orals. I love Var - makes me stronger and barely any perceptible sides. But it is definitely bad for the cardiovascular system, like all orals.
how about your cbc and platelet? My doc who prescribes me trt really just watches that along with liver panel so I would like to get this all in check before seeing him again. I planned on taking 3 months to recover back to normal blood work. Thoughts? Thanks for the informative feedback!

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where is your liver enzymes ussually at before the start of var 8 week cycle? Were you just taking var alone? I’m looking to start soon but my blood work last month showed that my liver enzymes were borderline high.
Mine are always borderline high. That’s just from working out. I’ve tested this theory. Stopped working out for a week before blood work… perfect levels. I always take var with test

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Mine are always borderline high. That’s just from working out. I’ve tested this theory. Stopped working out for a week before blood work… perfect levels. I always take var with test
Yes I seem to be board line high too. I train 5 days a week about hour and a half sessions. I’m sure mine would go down too if I took some time off. Tudca and nac seemed to help a bit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M

how about your cbc and platelet? My doc who prescribes me trt really just watches that along with liver panel so I would like to get this all in check before seeing him again. I planned on taking 3 months to recover back to normal blood work. Thoughts? Thanks for the informative feedback!
CBC and platelets will be basically unaffected for me - that’s the big draw to Var. Doesn’t thicken the blood much the way test, nand, primo, eq would and still fairly easy on liver. I would use it on cruises if it didn’t tank cholesterol!

If you want to be sure of liver function and can’t take 3 days off training prior to your draw, ordering GGT will give you an accurate view of liver health.

Cystatin C is a similar alternative for more accurate assessment kidney function.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
2HOT2GETSHOT Anabolics 39
Cycle Logs 0
swollz Anabolics 1
Supplements 0