Help with anavar dosage on first cycle

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I'm rounding week 7.5 of my 15 week test e cycle at 400mg. I just got my arimidex which I was planning on using for 7 weeks at 60mg ED. After doing the math it would leave me with some leftover tabs so I considered adding it in starting today. The only problem is that I do not yet have my liver support lined up. Will these extra days cause much damage? Or can I get away with starting it early?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm rounding week 7.5 of my 15 week test e cycle at 400mg. I just got my arimidex which I was planning on using for 7 weeks at 60mg ED. After doing the math it would leave me with some leftover tabs so I considered adding it in starting today. The only problem is that I do not yet have my liver support lined up. Will these extra days cause much damage? Or can I get away with starting it early?
Arimadex @60 mg/day... That's going to be a problem lol surely you mean the Anavar. If it is the anavar its mild as its a non mythyl oral. You should be fine. Up your water intake until you get the supports. 7 weeks on anavar @60 with the test definitely doable

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Arimadex @60 mg/day... That's going to be a problem lol surely you mean the Anavar. If it is the anavar its mild as its a non mythyl oral. You should be fine. Up your water intake until you get the supports.

Yes absolutely anavar lol. That's exactly what I meant. I also am dosing E/C stack alongside to keep emphasis on kind of a recomp and gaining strength

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes absolutely anavar lol. That's exactly what I meant. I also am dosing E/C stack alongside to keep emphasis on kind of a recomp and gaining strength
Definitely make sure your drinking around 2 gallons water/day. Between the aas and the c/e it would be easy to get dehydrated. Imo people overemphasize cycle support and underestimate enough water mecessary for the body to properly handle itself. I never use support but I don't run anything crazy. I do use overall cardiovascular support year round

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should be fine, if your really worried go to any grocery store or pharmacy and grab a bttl of NAC for $10 or less

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Definitely make sure your drinking around 2 gallons water/day. Between the aas and the c/e it would be easy to get dehydrated. Imo people overemphasize cycle support and underestimate enough water mecessary for the body to properly handle itself. I never use support but I don't run anything crazy. I do use overall cardiovascular support year round
Wow then I've really dropped the ball. I am not even getting close to the much. Got a lot of water bloat at the beginning of the cycle before adding in the dex and got advised to cut down on water to keep a dryer look. So I'm at about a half gallon a day. If revenge that much

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wow then I've really dropped the ball. I am not even getting close to the much. Got a lot of water bloat at the beginning of the cycle before adding in the dex and got advised to cut down on water to keep a dryer look. So I'm at about a half gallon a day. If revenge that much
Drinking a lot of water will actually flush water out

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Arimadex @60 mg/day... That's going to be a problem lol surely you mean the Anavar. If it is the anavar its mild as its a non mythyl oral. You should be fine. Up your water intake until you get the supports. 7 weeks on anavar @60 with the test definitely doable
Anavar is actually a 17a-methyl, but its hepatoxicity is mild when compared to other methyls.