A bit of help with my PCT (Clomid+ Adex) after 7 Weeks Anavar/Test base

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
I would like to add Adex to my Clomid PCT (50/50/25/25), as the Clomid makes me feel like a little bitch (estro sides I bvelieve).
Would 0,5 Adex EOD be enough? When should I start the Adex and should I stop or taper it down before I stop the Clomid?
I have run HCG during the last part of the cycle and have DAA, Saw palmetto and Ashwaghanda prepared.
Thank you very much!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I would like to add Adex to my Clomid PCT (50/50/25/25), as the Clomid makes me feel like a little bitch (estro sides I bvelieve).
Would 0,5 Adex EOD be enough? When should I start the Adex and should I stop or taper it down before I stop the Clomid?
I have run HCG during the last part of the cycle and have DAA, Saw palmetto and Ashwaghanda prepared.
Thank you very much!
well, run the clomid at 25 mg/day for 6 weeks instead.

did you run the Armidex on your cycle?

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
well, run the clomid at 25 mg/day for 6 weeks instead.

did you run the Armidex on your cycle?
Have not run Adex on cycle as I was only doing a test base (100-150/week) but I had it on hand. At 50mg/day clomid makes me like a little bitch, I think that should be the estro sides. Do you think 25mg/day would spare me of this and I would not need Adex?
TY again!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Have not run Adex on cycle as I was only doing a test base (100-150/week) but I had it on hand. At 50mg/day clomid makes me like a little bitch, I think that should be the estro sides. Do you think 25mg/day would spare me of this and I would not need Adex?
TY again!
well, taking 50 mg/day of clomid is pointless, IMO.

25 mg/day is EXTREMELY effective, and obviously results in less side effects, as well.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I have read that post and was thinking about 25mg/day.
But would a low dose Adex (like 0,25 EOD) be pointless in this case? Or should I wait if I get estro sides and then go a low dose Adex?
( are the being like a little whiny bitch really estro sides from Clomid or is there something more here?)

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, I have read that post and was thinking about 25mg/day.
But would a low dose Adex (like 0,25 EOD) be pointless in this case? Or should I wait if I get estro sides and then go a low dose Adex?
( are the being like a little whiny bitch really estro sides from Clomid or is there something more here?)
it's typically a side effect of clomid, at least at doses of 50 mg/day or more.

it's hard to say if taking an AI right now is a good idea, as I don't know what your cycle was or your current E2 levels..... are you having high E2 side effects?

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, no E2 -sides yet (as I am taking only 25mg Clomid and at night). I will watch out , If i get bitchy Ill take a low dose A-dex (0,25-0,5) every few days.
Thanks!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, no E2 -sides yet (as I am taking only 25mg Clomid and at night). I will watch out , If i get bitchy Ill take a low dose A-dex (0,25-0,5) every few days.
Thanks!
You taking liquid Clomid?