Female 26F 10mg anavar daily not feeling it??

Roselifts

Awards
Hi all, first time here using Anavar. I tested it with roidtest and it came back clear as day as oxandrolone. However, I’m half way through week 2 (day 10) of the cycle and still not feeling anything. I’ve heard people mention pumps that are huge, major vascularity. The only things I have experienced are increased anxiety and some moodiness. However, no physical side effects. Wondering if this is normal? 10mg is as high as I’m going so at this dosage, is it normal to take a while to set in?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Orals can take a month, if it tested OK and you get anxiety, its probably legit Var.
Hard to tell the dose though unless sent out to a lab like Janoshik, etc...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Orals actually start working almost imeadiately, but results take time. I dont care if you take every steroid on earth, very little will happen in 2 weeks. As far as feel it, i dont feel anything from steroids and ive used a lot of different **** and not crazy doses but ive ran up to 1300mg of gear a week and i dont feel anything. I just keep making sure im progressively beating the workouts week after week and consuming the right amounts of food and a 6 to 8 weeks later the mirror shows what you put into it

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Are you certain your stuff is legit and properly dosed? If yes then just stay the course and don't get impatient. If no then get it tested or aquire legit compound.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
if it was real var at 10mg a day you would definitely have huge pumps by the 3rd day if it was not severely under dosed. even a man would feel that dose

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pat Arnold had an old interview when he said steroids start working the minute they're taken or something to the effect. Was an old interesting conversation during the time of Dr D pulse cycle method and he was questioned about it. If it's real it's working. Being a woman take caution