help with cycle

Get Big or Die

Awards
I'm on my fifth week of 10 with test cyp. and prop. I've only put on like 5 pounds so far. Strength is up a little bit. I know this gear is legit cause my buddy is on the same thing and is up 12lbs and strength is way up for him. I outweigh him by 80 lbs. We are doing 400mgs of cyp and 100mgs of prop a week. I was wondering if you think I should up my dose of cyp?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds different to test. I would give it more time but bumping the dose up may be required. How much do you weigh? Also, why are you using prop? Just use the cyp at your desired weekly dosage. Prop is good for the first few weeks to get blood levels up but more like 150mg eod.

How often are you injecting? I hope you are not doing the prop once a week.

Get Big or Die

Awards
I'm 263 lbs. I inject the cyp 2 times a week. The prop and the cyp came together in the same vial. There is nothing I can do about that. I inject 400mgs a week of cyp and 100mgs of prop a week divided into 2 shots.

Get Big or Die

Awards
here is my diet usually,
meal 1 4 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast, 2 cups of oatmeal and oj
meal 2 yogurt and a protein shake
meal 3 mashed potatoes, rice and grilled chicken
meal 4 tuna on wheat with cheese
meal 5 spaghetti with protein shake
meal 6 weight gainer shake
meal 7 whatever i feel like eating
meal 8 protein shake before bed
I've done prohormone cycles and prosteroids cycles before but this is my first injectible cycle.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
here is my diet usually,
meal 1 4 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast, 2 cups of oatmeal and oj (NOT ENOUGH PROTEIN)
meal 2 yogurt and a protein shake ( DROP THE YOGURT ADD A FAT)
meal 3 mashed potatoes, rice and grilled chicken( DROP THE MASHED AND GO WITH SWEET POTATOE AND MAKE IT BROWN RICE low GI)
meal 4 tuna on wheat with cheese ( MIGHT ADD A FAT HERE AND DROP THE BREAD)
meal 5 spaghetti with protein shake( DROP PASTA AND ADD LOW GI CARB)
meal 6 weight gainer shake ( ADD A FAT )
meal 7 whatever i feel like eating( MAYBE CLEAN THIS UP I DUNNO)
meal 8 protein shake before bed( LOOKS GOOD
I've done prohormone cycles and prosteroids cycles before but this is my first injectible cycle.
Hey, See your above diet and look at what I made in CAPS... Looks like you can up your protein not sure where it is exactly because you didnt give serving size ( how many oz of this or that) Also try to eat low glycemic carbs stay away from the mashed potatoes and white rice and pasta accept maybe for a post workout meal. Try for a clen bulk but increase your cals and carbs and I dont see much fat in there at all ( you need to eat fat to lose fat add some omega 3 and 6 some flax seed oil maybe.. stay away from high amounts of saturated fat.. what are your stats so we can give better advise on this.. This is just a little tweak to give you an idea you can research it to really dial it in!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also keep in mind it takes time for cyp to kick in ( I remember when you where asking advise when you where starting and I told you that the prop in your cyp prop blend is kinda a waste due to it short active life it need to be used ED or EOD 100 mg of prop per week wont do anything) But you should be fine with the 400 mg of cyp per week. It can take 5 weeks or so with the cyp to really start seeing any gains so be patient and train and eat right and the gains will come...

Get Big or Die

Awards
I am thinking about running this for 12 weeks instead of 10. I do take fish oil everday. I'm 5'9" 263. I want size and strength out of this cycle. I was thinking about doing a non sanctioned strongman comp. while doing this cycle. My diet is probably the reason for the gains. I thought it only took 2-3 weeks for the cyp to kick in. I started May 3. Thanks guys for all of your help.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Figure out your total cals. With looking at your diet and seeing that you way 263, you in all likelihood are not getting enought cals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10