Cycle help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boof

Awards
Right now im currently 6'4'' 225, low body fat around 11-13%.. im wanting to gain about 10-15 pounds nothing more than that and im having trouble finding the right "stuff" to get ON.. there is so much out there now days i dont want anything extreme, just some noticable gains fast .. im looking mostly to put on just a little more size, get even more cut and not make it TOO noticable im juicin.. what are some recommendations as far as anabolic cycle goes.. pricing.. stacks.. whatever.. im just lookin for some information so i can make an informed purchase

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you need to start searching for the information here. All that you asked for except price, which we don't talk about, is found here. Also, your age and workout history would help

bigtex71

Awards
Sounds fishy to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Boof

Awards
im 21 and have been lifting for about 2 years... i know most people are going to tell me "your too young your body already has high testosterone levels" or whatever.. but i have a metabolism like you wouldnt believe its impossible to gain weight, im benching 305 flat bench 315 decline and like 260 incline, leg press close to 1100 squat around 300.. im not slender but im just not as thick as i want to be..im just trying to put on some mass and im asking what would be the safest thing to get on without BLOWING UP too big.. i know deca is a choice..but what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10