My gyno????

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
In have had slight gyno symtoms since the start of my cycle.
Im currently nearing the end of my 8th week, on test, 1test, and tren.

I developed gyno symptoms right off the bat and i never had before. I had 1 lump under 1 nipple and it's been sensitive, my other has just been slighty sensitive.

I start using nolva as soon as these symptoms appeared. I was using nolva in the upwards of 60mcg and i dint seem to see any improvment.

I ran out of nolva early on and bought some novedex xt while waiting for my shipment of nolva.

I ended up using the hole bottle of novedex at a low dose 2 caps per day. My gyno was geting better. I ran out of novedex, and moved to t-drive(atd) and used it for a few days. My nolva came in soon, and ive started using it again this week. Again my gyno isn't geting any better, possibly worse.

Now my problem is i have a surplus of nolva. What should i do? I thought nolva was one of the best compounds to stop gyno?

should i run nolva at very high doses?

Or go back to the juggernut t-drive? i also have rebound. I wanted to save my atd for pct though.

thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, first off, 60 mcg's of nolva? Unless you ment 60mg's, you're not using enough. Second, type in gyno in the search function to research, then type in Nolva to research a bit more. Third, always make sure you have your supply of RC's prior to beginning any cycle. Your situation is a prime example as to why.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
i meant 60 mg's.
i had some pre cycle. It hasn't seemed to do anything for me.

I've researhced with the search many times.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
hmm... so you used Tamox but it didn't seem to have any effect?

Maybe try search on tren gyno. But that shouldn't cause a lump I think. Are you lactating? High progesterone?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I had the gyno before i started the tren. My nipples were sensitive like 2 days into the cycle, i never had ne thing before. i had the lump like 6-7 days in im sure.

I was thinking maybe combining atd with nolva could help?

Or should i try high dose with the nolva?

I did high dose with the nolva at the beggining, didn't seem to help any. I knocked out a 60ml bottle in just over 2 weeks, i think it must have been short though.

any suggestions will be appreciated.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I had the gyno before i started the tren. My nipples were sensitive like 2 days into the cycle, i never had ne thing before.
Dont understand. you did or didnt have gyno/symptoms before cycle.
cc

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
low-dose nolva & atd would work. Letro would be better than ATD IMO.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
you need bromo for tren and 1test induced gyno.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I had the gyno a few days into my cycle i was all ready feeling it. So i don't think it was the tren (started in week 5) or the 1 test witch hit me long after the symptoms.

I took m1t for the first 6 days, but stoped because of the gyno.

I think it was also from max lmg maybe. I ran it from the begining of the cycle for about 3 weeks till i dropped it thinking it was causing the problem. Even though i didn;t think it was possible before hand.

but i was saying i never had gyno issues before.
I ran low dose nolva almost throughout my last cycle.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So this cycle has contained, if I am reading correctly...

Max LMG, M1T, 1Test and Tren?

Advice for newbies if you come across this... if you get gyno on cycle in the beggining and don't want to increase the risk of it progressing. Start Tamox Citrate ASAP and STOP the rest of the cycle until your hormones normalize! :hammer:

I don't know Ability... I think if you found ATD worked.. continue on that along with TC (Nolva)

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies.

I started nolva right away and dropped the orals.

I don't have much puffyness if any, just have had this little lump, i feel like atd did well.

Im going to try nolva at 60mg's for a few days, then 80 maybe see how it goes. hopfully this knocks it out, otherwise i'll stack it with the atd.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What dose of tamox do you guys recommend ON cycle to combat gyno flare-up?

Should we dose 20mg ED until it subsides, or start at 60mg for a few days and ramp down when you see it diminish?

Also, will using Tamox ON cycle make it less effective during PCT?