Planning Superdrol Cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Planning Superdrol Cycle

First off, I have been doing research for my first cycle for a month and a half now and I am not in the works of hopefully finishing up my research and starting the cycle.

My stats:
    22 yrs old
    6' 1''
    190 lbs. (I know some people may say I can gain more size naturally, but I have been working out hard for 6 years and eating like a mad man and I have been stuck at this weight and strength level for years. I have read that other guys have only been training 2 years and are doing their first cycle. I think I have put more than enough work in the gym to deserve running a short 3-week cycle of SD.)

6 yrs. training experience

Currently I am keeping track of my eating habits for a good week or two to assess my diet and see where I need to be while on cycle as I know you need to eat a lot of calories, carbohydrates, protein and fats.

I also have been building my inventory of support supplements and luckily I have a friend who works in a health food store so he hooked me up with a lot of them.

I have already increased my water intake to prepare myself for its diuretic effects. I am having a little bit of trouble with the dosages on some of the support supplements.

I plan on running these supplements two weeks before I start my superdrol cycle. I have written down what I think the dosages should be and I am leaving the ones that I dont know the dosages of blank and I hope I can get feedback on the correct dosages, thanks a lot everyone for all of the critiques and comments that are sure to follow.

3-Week Superdrol Cycle

Superdrol: 10mg/20mg/20mg

Pre load two Weeks
    Milk Thistle: 2 CAPS PERFECT CYCLE
    Red Yeast Rice:1200-2400mg ED
    CoQ10:300mg ED
    Hawthorn Berries:
    EFAs:
    Flax Oil:
    Celery Seed:
    Multi Vitamin: 1 daily
    Policosinol:10-20mg ED
    NAC- 2 CAPS PERFECT CYCLE
    ZMA:

Taking on cycle: same supplements.

PCT:same support supplements.

wk-1: Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/Reduce XT 75mg ACTivate half dose fen 2 caps
    wk2: Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 50mg ACTivate full dose, fen 3 caps
    wk3: Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate full dose, fen 4 caps
    wk4: Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate half dose fen 5 caps

Nolva-Take whenever, long half life.
    Rebound XT-with last meal, with at least 10g good fats.(before bed) or throughout day?
    Reduce XT-upon waking, then spread out doses.
    Fenugreek-upon waking, then spread out doses.

The dosing for PCT is what I have gathered and any comments or corrections would be awesome.

I have tried searching for my OTC pct products on the forum to find a reliable and cheap source for the OTC products. I was hoping I could get suggestions for web sites I can find them at, or maybe just one web site that carries them all. Please don't flame me I am getting excited about starting a cycle and 6 weeks of researching is wearing on me.

2. looks very planned out. Try nutra planet I have had good luck with them for most stuff. I started an SD cycle today and I will be trying to update it daily so if you want stop by and check it out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...tml#post438307
    •   

3. Hello.

The dosages I have seen for hawthorn vary from 1000mg-2000mg daily. I started on 2x500mg when on10mg and upped it to 2 x 1000mg when on 20mg SD.

With celery seed, I take 1500mg 3 times a day.

Great to see you pre-loading. Policosanol and hawthorn take at least 2 weeks to start having an effect.

If you have joint problems, get the glucosamine happening too as soon as possible.

I have a SD log if it helps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...rol-log-2.html

Good luck, you seem pretty well prepared.

4. Hey thanks for the use info mindgames and thanks for the source info dunimous!!

5. I think you might be over-analyzing.

Unless your prone to gyno, which you wouldn't know unless you've had experience with other chemicals, you should primary be concerned about liver protection and getting your test levels back to normal after your done.

Taking milk thistle and other liver promoting products will help, also taking rebound XT and a product like novedex XT for 4 weeks or so post cycle should do the trick.

All of that other crap is over-kill. Nolvadex is fine but it's a "better safe than sorry" routine, I myself will see what happens.. if you get gyno you just order it..

Anyway, I just don't want people to blow their money because some joesmoe from bodybuilding.com read you need hawthorne berry. It's preferable to take liver protection products and a test booster like novedex or oxo post cycle, that's it. This isn't rocket science, it's Superdrol.
    •   

6. Thanks for the constructive comments. I just want to be extra safe and since I got over half of my support supps for free I figured might as well take them to cover my you know what.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    PCT:same support supplements.

wk-1: Nolva 40mg/RXT 25mg/Reduce XT 75mg ACTivate half dose fen 2 caps
    wk2: Nolva 30mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 50mg ACTivate full dose, fen 3 caps
    wk3: Nolva 20mg/RXT 50mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate full dose, fen 4 caps
    wk4: Nolva 10mg/RXT 75mg/Reduce XT 25mg ACTivate half dose fen 5 caps
    There is no need for all that stuff for a SD PCT. Nolva is harsher on the liver than the sd is and your PCT doesn't need to be longer than your cycle. Run either the RXT or Nolva with fenugreek and you are fine in your PCT. The other is just a waste of money imo.

8. Hey I understand, I'm in your same situation. I start up a phera and Superdrol mix for 8 weeks in about a week.

You can get your PCT products from cemproducts.com , your superdrol or phera or rebound xt stuff from nutraplanet.

I'm just looking to make sure I don't damage my liver and I run things safely. I know guys have run superdrol and had adverse effects from hitting 30 mgs, especially for beginners, but like the bottle says, im planning on giving it a go to start at 30 mgs and gauging how I feel.

I believe it's 30 mgs on Phera-phlex for 3 weeks, then 20/20 Phera and Superdrol for 2 weeks, then 30 mgs for Superdrol for 3 weeks.

9. I wanted to run my PCT for one week longer in order to prevent estrogen rebound. I feel like I have done a lot of research and it seems like the consensus (sp.) is to take a SERM, an AI, a cortisol blocker and the activate for shbg and fen to jump start my test production. I know it seems like a lot for a superdrol cycle but from the shut down that occurs I feel this is the best PCT for my cycle. More feedback would be great on all other stuff as well, i.e dosages on support supplements. Thanks everyone!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by rufjunk
    Hey I understand, I'm in your same situation. I start up a phera and Superdrol mix for 8 weeks in about a week.

You can get your PCT products from cemproducts.com , your superdrol or phera or rebound xt stuff from nutraplanet.

I'm just looking to make sure I don't damage my liver and I run things safely. I know guys have run superdrol and had adverse effects from hitting 30 mgs, especially for beginners, but like the bottle says, im planning on giving it a go to start at 30 mgs and gauging how I feel.

I believe it's 30 mgs on Phera-phlex for 3 weeks, then 20/20 Phera and Superdrol for 2 weeks, then 30 mgs for Superdrol for 3 weeks.

Also by the same person:
    Re: Planning Superdrol Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you might be over-analyzing.

Unless your prone to gyno, which you wouldn't know unless you've had experience with other chemicals, you should primary be concerned about liver protection and getting your test levels back to normal after your done.

Taking milk thistle and other liver promoting products will help, also taking rebound XT and a product like novedex XT for 4 weeks or so post cycle should do the trick.

All of that other crap is over-kill. Nolvadex is fine but it's a "better safe than sorry" routine, I myself will see what happens.. if you get gyno you just order it..

Anyway, I just don't want people to blow their money because some joesmoe from bodybuilding.com read you need hawthorne berry. It's preferable to take liver protection products and a test booster like novedex or oxo post cycle, that's it. This isn't rocket science, it's Superdrol.
    ############################## #############

BEWARE: Most of this advice is irresponsible and contrary to MOST users experience. I don't even know where to begin in taking this apart.
    The dosage is reckless, the cycle length is crazy, the PCT advice plain sux, the attitude is immature , to say 'This isn't rocket science, it's Superdrol' is insane - it is an ORAL AAS.

11. To continue:

Also, there is beginning to be significant evidence that AI's are actually THE CULPRIT in delayed gyno on SD, yet this joker advocates thowing a great SERM like nolva out the door and relying on an AI......

As Dr.P on BB.Com illustrates.......

The use of Aromatase-Inhibitors after a steroid-cycle is the key for delayed gyno. It has been hypothesized that AIs lead to a huge up-regulation either of estrogen-receptors or the aromatase-enzyme, or both. When testosterone is slowly recovering after a cycle and has not yet reached full capacity-levels, the explosively ramping up of estrogen-production (aromatse upped) will lead to massive estrogenic action at peripheral tissues (additionally by highly sensitized tissue-receptors). This leads to a SIGNIFICANT dysbalance of the testosteron-to-estrogen-ratio wich is the main signal for breast tissue to grow. At that moment gyno-development starts, and after some some weeks you can not only feel it but also see it!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT: This is my favoured theory so far. It is very logical in itself. However, we don't have experimental evidence for that, so it still remains a theory. What speaks dor this teory is that litterally ALL cases I found on BB.com as well as on AM-forum did their PCT with an AI alone or in combination with Nolva. Their might be one single exception to this (there is a guy called "Dmitry" or alike whose posts I didn't entirelly understood. He seems to have used only Nolva for PCT, but that is not clear). Even if there would be one case, there are 11 cases that stands against. So, possibly AIs are not the ENTIRE explanation but they SEEM to be the major RISK-FACTOR to develop delayed gyno after SD.
    However, the overall risk to get delayed gyno after sd is about 1%. From this 1% 0.9% can - possibly-be accounted for by AIs.

6. (UPDATE) The combination of a STRONG shutdown of testosteron-production (induced by a STRONG androgenic substance) with a STRONG estrogenic hypersensitation (induced by an AI) seems to be crucial in order to push the ratio of testosteron-to-estrogen-(receptor-action) beyond a critical threshold for developing gyno.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT: Several forum members have pointed to the observation that apparently all delayed-gyno cases have been reported from users who had an AI during PCT + SD during ON cycle. To date no reports have appeard on delayd gyno after other designer steroids like Pheraplex (PP) or one of the E...Max derivates. This is in fact an intriguing point. It has been suggested that SD may have stronger androgenic side effects then PP /Emax. Moreover, there was a sidenote from BigCat that delayed gyno has also been occasionally observed in people who were on "traditional" steroids (e.g. testosteron), which also have STRONG androgenic action. Taken together, The synergistical interplay of these said factors can be summed up as follows:
    the stronger the estrogenic hyperactivity (induced by AI) AND the stronger the testosteron-hypoactivity is, the higher is the risk to develop delayed gyno. (It's again the RATIO)
    This is in fact almost the same as was proposed in theory Nr.5, with the exception that the amount of testosteron-shutdown is more appreciated now.

So, my precluding thoughts are:
    If you plan to do a cycly with a steroid that has strong androgenic action and if you are ANXIOUS to get gyno or if you ever had (pubertal) gyno or if you have a highly sensitized estrogenic system by one or more previous steroid cycles, than you should at least THINK about using or not using AIs for your PCT because Ais seems to add to the risk to get gyno.

###########################

rufjunk annoys me - he is the type of user that gets my favorite products banned.

12. So I should abondon my Rebound Xt entirely...?

13. I am not enough of an authority to say but I've read enough to know that I am not running an AI personally after my SD cycle. I am going to continue all the on cycle supps and use nolva 40/30/20/, fenugreek 3/4/6, tribulus heaps.
    I hope it's not bad form to recommend articles on other forums ( hopefully we are all bigger than that) because I suggest you look at the delayed gyno research thread on BB.com as follows;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=delayed+gyno

14. Quote Originally Posted by mindgames
    I am not enough of an authority to say but I've read enough to know that I am not running an AI personally after my SD cycle. I am going to continue all the on cycle supps and use nolva 40/30/20/, fenugreek 3/4/6, tribulus heaps.
    I hope it's not bad form to recommend articles on other forums ( hopefully we are all bigger than that) because I suggest you look at the delayed gyno research thread on BB.com as follows;

I also suggest you read the thread about AI's in PCT and Dr. D's thoughts about it. I would appreciate you not calling me a joker, considering I have been running cycles of SD before you even knew it existed. I never once said to throw out the Nolva, just to make a choice between it or RXT, since both are not needed. The best PCT for SD is still DHEA + Fenugreek, but thats awhole nother can of worms I don't want to open.

15. Thanks mindgame, I have read that threat already and that is one of the big reasons I posted my PCT to see what others thought. I might end up running the Nolva, Reduce XT (or LX), ActivaTe and Fenugreek.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mindgames
    I am not enough of an authority to say but I've read enough to know that I am not running an AI personally after my SD cycle. I am going to continue all the on cycle supps and use nolva 40/30/20/, fenugreek 3/4/6, tribulus heaps.

Hey,

I actually appreciate you chiming in. It only leads to a better discussion about Superdrol and more knowledge..

As for it being oral AAS, you're correct.... but what does oral steroids indicate? It indicates that it was classified as a steroid by congress and it's taken orally.. you're presupposing that all of a sudden it means you need Hawthorne berry and you need to read every single log about Superdrol..

Doing that is what I mean by over-analyzing. You're correct in that Superdrol, since it is an oral anabolic, is serious **** and should be taken seriously, but don't think you need fish tablets and hawthorne berry to run the cycle smoothly. Even an idiot can take 4 weeks worth at 20 mg and get good results without liver protection, sure its a dumb thing to do, but add in milk thistle and something like novedex XT and he's good to go.

Also ..

the prescribed plan about Phera-phlex and Superdrol combined for 8 weeks was from Phera-phlex's own recommendations (nutraplanet.com), I just didn't make up the dosages.

One thing about supplements is you have to learn how you react to them yourself.. I might bloat from Superdrol and make minimal gains, you might not and you could blow up with muscularity. It's wise to keep everyone else's experiences in mind, ie 30 mgs might be a bit too much, but testing things out for yourself is what's best while being careful. I appreciate you being apprehensive though..

I guess it's a good thing to be too apprehensive... but it seems like this forum is being used more-so to discuss "kiddy supplements" such as Superdrol and Phera rather pure chemical ****. All of us for some reason or another are taking these anabolic extreme products because of other objections or limited access to real gear, that "gear" is actually safer.

17. I have one quick question, for my PCT I listed 75 mg dose of Reduce Xt, but the caps come in 50 mg...any suggestions?

18. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I also suggest you read the thread about AI's in PCT and Dr. D's thoughts about it. I would appreciate you not calling me a joker, considering I have been running cycles of SD before you even knew it existed. I never once said to throw out the Nolva, just to make a choice between it or RXT, since both are not needed. The best PCT for SD is still DHEA + Fenugreek, but thats awhole nother can of worms I don't want to open.

Bohica, I WAS NOT referring to / talking to you. It was rfjunk I was talking about - look and see the quote above my writing - it is rfjunk's quote.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rufjunk
    Hey,

I actually appreciate you chiming in. It only leads to a better discussion about Superdrol and more knowledge..

As for it being oral AAS, you're correct.... but what does oral steroids indicate? It indicates that it was classified as a steroid by congress and it's taken orally.. you're presupposing that all of a sudden it means you need Hawthorne berry and you need to read every single log about Superdrol..

Doing that is what I mean by over-analyzing. You're correct in that Superdrol, since it is an oral anabolic, is serious **** and should be taken seriously, but don't think you need fish tablets and hawthorne berry to run the cycle smoothly. Even an idiot can take 4 weeks worth at 20 mg and get good results without liver protection, sure its a dumb thing to do, but add in milk thistle and something like novedex XT and he's good to go.

Also ..

the prescribed plan about Phera-phlex and Superdrol combined for 8 weeks was from Phera-phlex's own recommendations (nutraplanet.com), I just didn't make up the dosages.

One thing about supplements is you have to learn how you react to them yourself.. I might bloat from Superdrol and make minimal gains, you might not and you could blow up with muscularity. It's wise to keep everyone else's experiences in mind, ie 30 mgs might be a bit too much, but testing things out for yourself is what's best while being careful. I appreciate you being apprehensive though..

I guess it's a good thing to be too apprehensive... but it seems like this forum is being used more-so to discuss "kiddy supplements" such as Superdrol and Phera rather pure chemical ****. All of us for some reason or another are taking these anabolic extreme products because of other objections or limited access to real gear, that "gear" is actually safer.
    Hello.

I know that nutra planet recommends this dosage, as do a lot of sellers - for obvious reasons. It is a reckless, irresponsible and cynical exercise in sales growth. Can you name ONE methylated oral that you can safely run for 8 weeks?? SD is no exceptioon. Of course you can but, is it a good idea?

You call SD "serious ****' and then later in the same piece call it a 'kiddy supplement!!!"- which do you mean, you cant have it both ways and expect to be taken seriously.

20. Can somebody please answer my question and stop fighting lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by PVSkyHigh
    I have one quick question, for my PCT I listed 75 mg dose of Reduce Xt, but the caps come in 50 mg...any suggestions?
    Good question you could do 100mg monday 50 turesday 100 wednes then back to 50 for the 1st week till you pyramid down. Not an expert, but just a thought.

22. i just looked at my bottle of rbd xt and its 25mg, i checked after i posted cause i didnt think they made 50 mg caps. Check your bottle again. If not the suggestion i made should work unless you could split the amount of powder in side the cap equally.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mindgames
    Hello.

I know that nutra planet recommends this dosage, as do a lot of sellers - for obvious reasons. It is a reckless, irresponsible and cynical exercise in sales growth. Can you name ONE methylated oral that you can safely run for 8 weeks?? SD is no exceptioon. Of course you can but, is it a good idea?

You call SD "serious ****' and then later in the same piece call it a 'kiddy supplement!!!"- which do you mean, you cant have it both ways and expect to be taken seriously.
    Your number one problem is you get information from bodybuilding.com . If you had used the damn products yourself you would know how the dosages respond..

I literally can't say anything but this..

The guy that wrote up one of the informational articles on superdrol was less than 20 years old and had never taken creatine.

If you want to get your information from a message board full of teenagers raving about a product thats being marketed underground which is liver toxic, then go ahead, for the others they can listen to me and save themselves from having to read a rant from an ignorant poster.

You obviously don't like my tone because I disagree with you. Do you even know what freaking Superdrol is? It's a supplement with a fake scientific name that's really an oral steroid...

Your main concern is going to be liver toxicity..

Your freaking ranting a raving about what the latest 18 year old on BB.com said.

Your also writing up what the best PCT recovery is, how the heck would you know what the best PCT is in order to get your test back to a normal level if its different for everyone? You wouldn't... your just posting what some jackass said instead of talking about your own experiences... Your test levels would come back down to normal from .. *guess what*..

JACK ****

TAKING NOTHING WOULD EVENTUALLY LEAD THEM BACK TO NORMAL

For now on, someone please ban the guy up in front of me. I feel like attacking his avatar, the dude posts information from other message boards and comes here ranting and raving about Superdrol of all things....

Also:

Superdrol is kiddy **** in that it's not hardcore chemically. This isn't TEST or Deca, this is Superdrol.. a fake supplement that's liver toxic and won't give nearly the results of a proper newbie cycle. It's a bad route to go in anyway, you wouldn't even freaking know this, your instead posting about Hawthorne berry and what some kid on BB.com said.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:30 AM
  2. Superdrol Cycle Plan
    By m4gnum in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 05:18 PM
  3. Superdrol Cycle Plan
    By Trench in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 11:57 PM