Effects of Donating Plasma during a cycle?...

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the end of a cycle right now. Exactly a week away from starting PCT after a Test E cycle. Right now I'm taking E-max and Prostanzolol. Would it have a negative effect on my hormone levels if I were to donate plasma from my blood? I was going to plan to do it on a non workout day.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the end of a cycle right now. Exactly a week away from starting PCT after a Test E cycle. Right now I'm taking E-max and Prostanzolol. Would it have a negative effect on my hormone levels if I were to donate plasma from my blood? I was going to plan to do it on a non workout day.
Dude, why are you worrying about the effect on you? Your concern should be the effect upon the recipient of the plasma. For the most part, people getting infusions are doing so because they're under trauma (acute injury, surgery, etc.) and it doesn't seem like a smart thing to do to pump some designer product into such a person via the blood transfusion.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, why are you worrying about the effect on you? Your concern should be the effect upon the recipient of the plasma. For the most part, people getting infusions are doing so because they're under trauma (acute injury, surgery, etc.) and it doesn't seem like a smart thing to do to pump some designer product into such a person via the blood transfusion.
how about you answer my question and include some data saying why it would be a problem? maybe i didnt even think of it. dont respond if you simply want to bitch at me.

fightclub_83

Awards
Hey man as a nurse I would recommend that you don't give any blood products at this time being on cycle still. There are to many reactions that could come about with your antibodies towards someone else.

TheGreatHunt

Awards
Probably not the best idea...

It will definitely whipe you out for most of the day, and it will take a large portion of your energy away. Your body is forced to reproduce all of those cells from scratch. If your body is harnessing fuel for the production of muscle, you don't want it having to go through extra mitosis to create machinery etc... for cells that are not going to replace existing MUSCLE cells.

If you're looking for money, go for sperm donations ;) bank cash!

I would say no for a number of other reasons though also...

tlow4u

Awards
I have to take the counter prevailing view here - do it.

Effect on you: I did this years ago whilst doing many miles of bicycling and moderate weight training. Never felt a thing from it - certainly compared to donating whole blood which is quite depleting on your body. That you can do it 2x/wk week after week says something about how taxing it is. Also, if you weigh more than the minimum (I think I was almost 2x the minimum weight) the effect is commensuretly less as they don't take any more plasma from you if you weigh more.

Effect on Recipient: Have you seen where these collection centers are? College areas and skid-row. Either way your getting lots of alcohol and other drug metabolites in there. Personally, I'd rather the source of my plasma-based product be a bodybuilder with good nutrition and some extra Test floating around than from some ghetto crack whore (think hepatitus, birth control hormones, dirty crystal meth, and STDs), but it's not like you really have a choice when you in the ER or whatever.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I have to take the counter prevailing view here - do it.

Effect on you: I did this years ago whilst doing many miles of bicycling and moderate weight training. Never felt a thing from it - certainly compared to donating whole blood which is quite depleting on your body. That you can do it 2x/wk week after week says something about how taxing it is. Also, if you weigh more than the minimum (I think I was almost 2x the minimum weight) the effect is commensuretly less as they don't take any more plasma from you if you weigh more.

Effect on Recipient: Have you seen where these collection centers are? College areas and skid-row. Either way your getting lots of alcohol and other drug metabolites in there. Personally, I'd rather the source of my plasma-based product be a bodybuilder with good nutrition and some extra Test floating around than from some ghetto crack whore (think hepatitus, birth control hormones, dirty crystal meth, and STDs), but it's not like you really have a choice when you in the ER or whatever.
i like this guys view but then again i dont want to harm anyone else...it was just extra poker money anyways.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yes, It would might raise an eyebrow if this happened:

"Why yes...little Billy is doing much better after his operation.
In fact...his bench has gone up 20lbs!" :D