Rad140 side-effects

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was on 300mg test E with 50mg trest and 900mg epiandro... felt great joint, libido mod, and recovery. Dropped trest, kept test 300mg, epiandro 900-1200mg and added 10-20mg rad140. Got tired of peeing 24/7 with the epiandro so I dropped it. Since starting rad my joints and tendon pain feels like a strong dose of an Ai? Thoughts? Backed off intensity and just getting a pump for about a week now and no difference, thoughts bunk product. Not a board sponsor but everyone uses them. Happy 4th!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there anything else that changed? I wouldn't expect anything like that with rad

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Zero has changed. It's that dry, stiff joint feel. Sucks. Don't want to stop the rad but might have to and see how I feel

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Zero has changed. It's that dry, stiff joint feel. Sucks. Don't want to stop the rad but might have to and see how I feel
Don't got a clue, but dropping it for a while is the only way yiur gonna find out. I just can't think of any part of rad that would cause this. How much ai were you using with trest? And when did trest and the ai stop. My brain is still looking for something besides rad. It's just not a side effect that makes sense. Of course it could be something specific to you. I'm just looking for variables that make sense.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No Ai at all. Have never needed one luckily, ever!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might try a continued deload this week and up calories adding more healthy fats. Drop rad to 10mg and see how I feel

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not noticing any great muscle fullness that I heard about either. But I also heard that varies. Again Happy 4th everyone.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not noticing any great muscle fullness that I heard about either. But I also heard that varies. Again Happy 4th everyone.
Maybe your Rad got mislabeled? Possibly an AI ? Just throwing ideas out there. Is it a reputable company?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never had joint pain, but I’d get some muscle stiffness with RAD. No idea what causes that, nothing else has been quite like that.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feeling or seeing the rad results now, vascularity and strength increase but I am realizing rad is just too dry on the joints for me. I guess I could bump the test....

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feeling or seeing the rad results now, vascularity and strength increase but I am realizing rad is just too dry on the joints for me. I guess I could bump the test....
Yep

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
I’m on rad right now for a cruise with my trt, it has me looking drier and leaner with minor strength increase but I do have a mild, very mild ache in my delt that Iused to get when I ran winny.
At least I know it’s working well, I just increase water intake and take msm, chondroitin, and glucosamine which helps a little.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on rad right now for a cruise with my trt, it has me looking drier and leaner with minor strength increase but I do have a mild, very mild ache in my delt that Iused to get when I ran winny.
At least I know it’s working well, I just increase water intake and take msm, chondroitin, and glucosamine which helps a little.
Yeah same aches and pains for me, slightly holding back my strength progression. But the mirror looks good... not sure if worth it though.

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Yeah same aches and pains for me, slightly holding back my strength progression. But the mirror looks good... not sure if worth it though.
I can handle mild aches, it’s the liver issues I can’t handle, throwing up and burping with heart burns from elevated enzymes which caused all kinds of stomach **** to fire off. Shits the worst

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can handle mild aches, it’s the liver issues I can’t handle, throwing up and burping with heart burns from elevated enzymes which caused all kinds of stomach **** to fire off. Shits the worst
Dude that sucks so bad. Thats one thingi don't have is a problem with orals. I hardly ever use them tho

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
Dude that sucks so bad. Thats one thingi don't have is a problem with orals. I hardly ever use them tho
If I take a break for a while I can handle like anadrol, tbol, or winny for about 4-5 weeks max. Any more than that or really toxic orals like Superdrol. It jacks my stomach up fast

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I take a break for a while I can handle like anadrol, tbol, or winny for about 4-5 weeks max. Any more than that or really toxic orals like Superdrol. It jacks my stomach up fast
That's good I don't run winny or anadrol longer than that anyways. Never ran tbol and really have no interest. You ever run injectable winny instead that's another I'll eventually run just so it's one less pill to take. Pharmaqo had some injectable anadrol which I would purchase in a second but there's a well respected member om here who had a horrible experience with them recently so I'm hesitant now

Pulpfiction

Pulpfiction

Awards
That's good I don't run winny or anadrol longer than that anyways. Never ran tbol and really have no interest. You ever run injectable winny instead that's another I'll eventually run just so it's one less pill to take. Pharmaqo had some injectable anadrol which I would purchase in a second but there's a well respected member om here who had a horrible experience with them recently so I'm hesitant now
Yea I always use water based winny. That and test 400 was my second cycle years ago. I used the oral version later but the injectable is what I use if I do now. I used inj anadrol one time from a pretty reputable place but it must have been a bad batch because it didn’t react like typical anadrol. I don’t have bloods to back it up but I could tell. I wonder if it’s the same kind your boy used. I had an amazing reaction to tbol from alpha pharm, but that’s just me. Felt like a better version of anavar in my opinion

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplements 3
Supplements 14
Anabolics 2