Stuck on PH's

CanadianAnimal

Awards
Call me a pussy, but I just don't want to make the jump from PH's to the real gear... I dunno, I guess it's like a fat kid eating a whole chocolate cake but drinking diet coke... lol

I've tried 1 AD a couple of times and I got way strong using it. I wanted to try and put on a little mass and was looking at 1-test and 4 AD... any comments?

I know more than I need to know about M1T to even try it (ya, I'm a pussy) but I was wondering what 1 -test and/or 4 AD would do differently while bulking...

Cheers!

CA

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
there is no difference whatsoever between M1t (or 1-test) and testosterone in regards to one being a ph and the other an anabolic. Both are hormones.....no p about it. And now legally there is no difference in that regard either. 4ad is another question as is 1ad, but as for the others...its just semantics.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to break the law, might as well use the real ****.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
^^ dude... you look like an oompah loompah in your avatar. Where is the green hair?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
1T/4AD transdermal are excellent for bulking. Great combo and certainly safe compared to others. The legal issue, however, is the same as with any of it; you are taking a risk, because in the eyes of the law, you are a bad, bad PH criminal!!! ;)

oh, BTW, get something to help with bloat. This cycle did make me an oompa-loompa until I kicked some formestane or letro in. Or add some t/d 3-alpha which also kicks ass added to the stack!