SD Gains

What was your Post-PCT Net Gain from Superdrol?

• 0 lbs

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 1-4 lbs

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • 5-10lbs

Votes: 51 44.3%
  • 11-14lbs

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • 15-20lbs I am inhuman!!

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On (most) SD cycles with a good amount of caloric intake, lifters experienced 1-1.5 lbs a day gain. But how much of that 2-4 week cycle is retained after PCT is finished?

Freak30

Awards
I have just finished A not so good PCT. I gained about 15/16 lbs. while on. I extended a 3 week cycle to 4 weeks due to the Rebound problem. (I know, wasn't prepared with a back up. Live and learn) I used dhea, fgreek, creatine, zinq, l-car, eca, q10, ryr, thistle, multi, and kept my eating above maintanence. As of yesterday I have kept about 8 lbs, and lost very little strength. I was very happy with that result since I came up a little less prepared than I thought I was. I am looking forward to the next cycle.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By these poll results and my sometimes-easy-gainer abilities with this Max-OT workout I should pack on 10 lbs. I hope.
160-170 sweet. But is it just water-filled muscley glycogen? Either-way I dont care.

SilentScream27

Awards
I didn't do too well. Cortisol, I suspect, was the culprit; I only kept 4-5 or so lbs (not including fat gain, which became substantial into PCT). Will definetely be using a 7-keto derivative in my next PCT.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok is a normal 15 lbs of muscle gained of in expirenced lifters...or is it gained by expirence lifters also...

have any guys that have been training SERIOUSLY for three plus years gained 10 lbs or more and kept 80 % of it?

i think deudoes has if im not mistaken

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
whatever happened to people using good old liquid nolva? I haven't seen a single mention of tamafoxin citrite being used for pct? why

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whatever happened to people using good old liquid nolva? I haven't seen a single mention of tamafoxin citrite being used for pct? why
I'd totally use good ol nolva, but I live in a military dorm. And Base Commanders kinda frown on Prescription Drug Use without a prescription.

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I gained only around 5 lbs but hardened up a lot and now a month after my cycle,I feel that I have increased my muscle density more than anything.I used 6 oxo heavily with cortistat and milk thistle pct.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Cause everyone is looking for the latest greatest thing and believes all the PR hype for the new sups.

Tried and true is where it is at for most PCT.

CROWLER

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Gained 11 kept 7... but lost bodyfat while running RBXT-LX-Fenugreek PCT...

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Cause everyone is looking for the latest greatest thing and believes all the PR hype for the new sups.

Tried and true is where it is at for most PCT.

CROWLER
Amen to that brother!!

Growin Guns

Awards
Gained 18.9 lean pounds on cycle and dropped BF% by 2%. PCT was Nolva plus support supps. Now two months out from end of my cycle I'm holding on to 14 pounds of my on cycle gains. Not bad IMO. My next cycle will be using a revamped PCT regimen that I hope will allow me to be greedy and actually continue to gain AFTER the cycle is done.
GG

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gained 18.9 lean pounds on cycle and dropped BF% by 2%. PCT was Nolva plus support supps. Now two months out from end of my cycle I'm holding on to 14 pounds of my on cycle gains. Not bad IMO. My next cycle will be using a revamped PCT regimen that I hope will allow me to be greedy and actually continue to gain AFTER the cycle is done.
GG
Care to share the revamped regimen?

Growin Guns

Awards
Not supposed to be a secret, just something I've been thinking on recently. The revamped PCT will consist of 1 week Nolva starting at 60mg for the first day followed by 40/40/40/20/20/20. During that time I will also be taking an ATD based AI (probably the new Rebound XT) starting the dosage low and ramping up through the first 2 weeks of PCT and then ramping down from the high point to the end of the the fourth week. All through PCT I will also be taking Blue Rhino by Controlled Labs, Man Clout along with Fenugreek, Red Yeast Rice, Policosanol, CoQ10, and the standard supps. My next cycle is a 4 week stacked cycle of Max LMG weeks 1-4, Prostanozol weeks 1-4, and SD weeks 3 and 4 only.
GG

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Gained about 10lbs (I dont remember exactly and i'm too lazy to find my old log ;) ).
Lost 2 lbs of water and glycogen during the first week of PCT and nothing else.
PCT was a breeze. My regimen was similar to the guy above: Nolva+RXT+LX + a shitload of cholesterol supps.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I didn't do too well. Cortisol, I suspect, was the culprit; I only kept 4-5 or so lbs (not including fat gain, which became substantial into PCT). Will definetely be using a 7-keto derivative in my next PCT.
Cortisol is definately a post cycle killer. My wife was leaving right about the time my last SD cycle ended and I only kept a few pounds and all the strength (which isn't bad for a 3 wk run I guess). I'm pretty positive that's what is was because I've never had a problem with PCT.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take you guys to lose some, if any, of your strength gains once onto pct?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I got stronger into PCT, and never lost the strength (now 6 weeks later).
How long after your last dose of sd do you waite to goo into pct? For example if you took 30mg on monday can you take 40mg nolva that night?????????

SilentScream27

Awards
How long after your last dose of sd do you waite to goo into pct? For example if you took 30mg on monday can you take 40mg nolva that night?????????
that's what I would do.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gained about 10lbs (I dont remember exactly and i'm too lazy to find my old log ;) ).
Lost 2 lbs of water and glycogen during the first week of PCT and nothing else.
PCT was a breeze. My regimen was similar to the guy above: Nolva+RXT+LX + a shitload of cholesterol supps.
how many weeks did you run SD? and how many weeks did you do pct?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
How long did it take you guys to lose some, if any, of your strength gains once onto pct?
No loss of strength whatsoever. in fact...I just resumed regular gains. Taking into account everything that was going on at the time, I was very pleased. I can't wait to keep the 7-10lbs I gain next time...lol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone explain the glycogen loading that SD creates? Is that what the lbm gains are?

No loss of strength whatsoever. in fact...I just resumed regular gains. Taking into account everything that was going on at the time, I was very pleased. I can't wait to keep the 7-10lbs I gain next time...lol.
Is it possible to keep gaining 7-10 lbs each time one cycles SD? or do the gains go down during each use?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
GG
Wassup GG! Glad to see you over here.

If you guys didn't know, he's got a sweet little SD thread going over at BB.com. I know, I know, it's still BB right! They are a little slower to realize the great potential of SD than we are here. But everything I've seen in this thread is true. SD generates solid, keeper gains better that just about anything else I've ever tried. I still have the vascularity from my first SD cycle 10 months ago! The strength stays too. I get veiny and strong on lots of stuff (like anadrol) but it never lasts like SD has.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Insane gains, GG! Congrats, and I wish I could duplicate thouse....

Dr.D, YGPM.... :)

Growin Guns

Awards
You can Bro! A little research (gotta get the support supps in order), clean but high caloric intake and alot of hard gym work. Voila! You're there. The new PCT is really helping people to hang on to everything they gain and more. It would seem that the days of gain 15 pounds and then settle for hanging on to 8 are gone. A little early to sound the gong, but it sure looks promising! Good luck!
GG

DrD - Thanks for the welcome! Looks like we have another "discussion" to get into on the other thread. Sometimes civil "discussion" is the best way to learn. Not trying to start anything, just expressing our opinions. See ya there! :)
GG

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
for those of you running nolva pct, how are you running it for dosage to best keep gains

40/40/20/20 or
40/20/20/10

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Not supposed to be a secret, just something I've been thinking on recently. The revamped PCT will consist of 1 week Nolva starting at 60mg for the first day followed by 40/40/40/20/20/20. During that time I will also be taking an ATD based AI (probably the new Rebound XT) starting the dosage low and ramping up through the first 2 weeks of PCT and then ramping down from the high point to the end of the the fourth week. All through PCT I will also be taking Blue Rhino by Controlled Labs, Man Clout along with Fenugreek, Red Yeast Rice, Policosanol, CoQ10, and the standard supps. My next cycle is a 4 week stacked cycle of Max LMG weeks 1-4, Prostanozol weeks 1-4, and SD weeks 3 and 4 only.
GG
Your planned cycle looks pretty solid, looking forward to seeing your results with it.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
for those of you running nolva pct, how are you running it for dosage to best keep gains

40/40/20/20 or
40/20/20/10
Im in PCT right now with just nolva and used a little clomid for the first week, just for the fun of it, I love clomid!!

Anyways it is

40/30/20/10

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
SD Experience

I gained about 8lbs while on my three week SD cycle 10/20/20. I know this isnt as impressive as GG's gains, but then again, who's are. GG, we are all jealous, haha. I was eating at maintenance calories, training using HST, and had just come off a 5 week cut. I continued to loose bf while on cycle. Now that I am in PCT I may have gained a little fat (<1lb) but not much. There are pictures up in my log (link in my sig) if anyone cares to see the progress. I dont really think I was a sensitive responder to SD. For the first couple days I "felt it" then after that I didnt notice much, so my dosages may have been too low. I also experienced a slight gyno increase during the end of the third week that has now been taken back down. Nips just got a little puffier than normal, no big deal. I just need to loose this chest fat period, haha. Anyways, that was my experience.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
GG
:box:

You might be my new role model, haha.

Growin Guns

Awards
I like you too, but let's not get carried away..... LOL

I was going after mass on that cycle and eating about 3700 clean calories/day except in the explosive second week when I was well over 4000/day. I jsut started my new cycle yesterday, and can't wait to see what happens. It's a 4 week stacked cycle:
Max LMG weeks 1-4
Prostanozol weeks 1-4
SD weeks 3 and 4 only
I doing the Max LMG mainly because of a lack of accurate/reliable info out there on results. I wanted to give it a two week head start to see if it did anything for me, as I know the SD is going kick in hard (can't wait!). The Prostanozol is something I'm curious about. I really don't expect much from it after the SD starts as SD is about the best "repartitioner" I know of. I just respond well to SD I guess, but on my thread (on the OTHER board) I have others who have gained 15+ pounds lean also. I would say the average is about 12 per cycle.
GG

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I look forward to seeing your results with Max LMG. I have read that some people respond really well with increased lean mass and increased libido while others get very little out of it and it crashes their libido. It just sounds like a very touchy product that varies from person to person. The prostanozol should help keep those gains lean, but I dont know if its going to do much else. Im going to search for your thread after work today, I have a feeling I have some reading to catch up on.

Growin Guns

Awards
That's mainly why I wanted to try the Max LMG, I wanted to make available some objective information, not based on my mood or if I like the company that makes it that day. I honestly don't know what to expect from it, so it should be fun. Just a hint on the "other thread"- look in the supplement science forum for geaser.

GG

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

40/40/20/20 or
40/20/20/10
Either. I would decide based on my initial response in the first week or two.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
honestly, is it humanly possible to gains 20 pounds of lean mass in a short period? what is it really?
i've added 20lbs repeatedly on ph/ps cycles just to watch it melt away post cycle. sometimes i keep a little. the 20 i got from sd & 1t/4ad transderms last time held a little longer than others, took 2-3weeks to diminish. i probably kept 5.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
honestly, is it humanly possible to gains 20 pounds of lean mass in a short period? what is it really?
i've added 20lbs repeatedly on ph/ps cycles just to watch it melt away post cycle. sometimes i keep a little. the 20 i got from sd & 1t/4ad transderms last time held a little longer than others, took 2-3weeks to diminish. i probably kept 5.
He was a newb before this I think, so it is indeed possible. SD gains stick too, so it sounds dramatic but can be done under the right conditions by a previously unexperienced user. SD is a good choice for young newbs IMO, and also old guys like us too (lol).

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I'm a super human because I gained 20 pounds on my SD/PCT cycle and my strength is still going up. I really think it all depends on your PCT. If you have a wack out PCT...your gains will go down. I learned that the hard way last year.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I'm a super human because I gained 20 pounds on my SD/PCT cycle and my strength is still going up. I really think it all depends on your PCT. If you have a wack out PCT...your gains will go down. I learned that the hard way last year.
What's up SB?! Good to see you here. :wave:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is saying its impossible...just that if a person is continually gaining 20lbs of LBM each cycle, something is up. Otherwise 3 cycles and I'd be an IFBB Pro.

I know quite a few people who have put on HUGE amounts of weight on cycle. But, it just doesn't keep happening like that.

The other point of mine is simply this: If you gain 20lbs over 3weeks, coutn on no more than 8 to be solid, I dont' care what anyone says.

If you ever want to put it tot he test, shred down to 6%, bulk, th en shred to 6% again and I doubt you'll be 20lbs heavier, still.

Growin Guns

Awards
Quickryde has before and after pics posted on the Geaser thread at the other board, adn I fully believe that the gains are solid. I don't pretend to think that subsequent cycles will net the same gains, but SD does make some drastic changes in a very short time. The strength and the majority of the lean gains stay with you provided you do a solid PCT.

Hey Quickryde (SB), great to see you here Bro!
GG

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Wassup GG and Doctor D...

This is the site where I hangout at. I gained a wealth of info on Anabolicminds...the people on this site can be azzholes sometimes but I never stop learing here.

Quickryde has before and after pics posted on the Geaser thread at the other board, adn I fully believe that the gains are solid. I don't pretend to think that subsequent cycles will net the same gains, but SD does make some drastic changes in a very short time. The strength and the majority of the lean gains stay with you provided you do a solid PCT.

Hey Quickryde (SB), great to see you here Bro!
GG

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I understand that....SD does make people grow very well.

Okay, let me make ti a bit more simple.

go to the store, buy 20lbs of steak, and attach it to your body.....20lbs of muscle is A LOT!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I can agree with your theory regarding a person claiming he gain 20 pounds on one cycle and kept his gains and turn around and claim he kept 20 more pounds on another cycle and repeat the same process. It does not make any sense in his claims. In fact, their is a guy on AM claiming this same issue but when I see his picture...it doesn't support his claims.

I don't know how much of the 20 pounds I'm going to keep but my weight look and feel solid. It's a big difference when I was on a 1ad/4ad cycle. I felt bloated on the 1ad/4ad cycle and I knew most of it was water but with Superdrol...I don't feel bloated and I feel very dry and tight. You can look at my picture and judge for yourself. I been off my Superdrol cycle for 22 days now and I gained 4 more pounds during my PCT and my strength is still going up but I'm cut as a mofo. I'm only taking Novedex XT, HMB, Lean Xtreme, DHEA, Glutamine, BCAA, Flax oil, Fish oil, CEE and I'm still taking all the side supplements like CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Odorless Garlic, Pro liver, Hawthron, and Policosanol for PCT.

I was eating a large amount of carbs on the SD cycle and I think I was eating an extra 800 to 1000 calories a day. Once I finished the SD cycle...I went back to my regular eating habits. So, I lost 800 to 1000 calories a day and that has been 22 days now and I'm still gaining weight and staying cut.

I also do a full body cleanse 3 to 4 times a year. My body can absorb supplements at a faster rate because of the full body cleanse. I can take creatine and it work INSTANTLY for me and it stay in my system for a long time after I stop using it. I think the SD is going through the same process.

So, your theory doesn’t fit me...sorry. {but it was a nice theory}

Nobody is saying its impossible...just that if a person is continually gaining 20lbs of LBM each cycle, something is up. Otherwise 3 cycles and I'd be an IFBB Pro.

I know quite a few people who have put on HUGE amounts of weight on cycle. But, it just doesn't keep happening like that.

The other point of mine is simply this: If you gain 20lbs over 3weeks, coutn on no more than 8 to be solid, I dont' care what anyone says.

If you ever want to put it tot he test, shred down to 6%, bulk, th en shred to 6% again and I doubt you'll be 20lbs heavier, still.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to take away the props you deserve for gaining a lot of weight on cycle, I'm just making a simple point. People think they gain much more muscle mass than they really do, often.

You're not the only person to gain 20 seeminly solid lbs on SD.

Again, like I said, go to the store and pickup 20lbs of meat. Its a lot. I know if I were to put 2lbs of meat on my chest it would look like freggin' Serge Nubrets. And if I put 10lbs on my legs they would look national level huge.

Its more of a pet-peeve nit-picky thing...I'm not trying to be an ass. The point is, peopel just don't understand what kind of weight they are gaining.

You look good by the way.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I can take creatine and it work INSTANTLY for me and it stay in my system for a long time after I stop using it. I think the SD is going through the same process.
SD does tend to linger, but the Novedex XT is most likely responsible for the continued strength and mass gains 3 weeks post cycle. ATD is awesome, stuff.

Anyway, back to te point. Although SD tends to linger, the rate of decay of the molecule will NOT be changed by your body, so your body doesn't have much control over that :) Just how you respond to it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

I am not understanding why you say you gained 20lbs on your cycle and then gained more. You started at 209 droped 4lbs in the first few days of water and ended your 4 week cycle at 221lbs with a 1" increase in your waist. That is a 12lbs increase to me.

I understand you are up another 4lbs during your PCT which includes Novedex XT.

I don't understand where you come up with 20lb gain on a 4 week cycle of SD>

CROWLER

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I am not understanding why you say you gained 20lbs on your cycle and then gained more. You started at 209 droped 4lbs in the first few days of water and ended your 4 week cycle at 221lbs with a 1" increase in your waist. That is a 12lbs increase to me.

I understand you are up another 4lbs during your PCT but I still don't understand where you come up with 20lb gain on a 4 week cycle of SD>

CROWLER
12lbs, not including the 1" gain in waist, which probably accoutns for about 5lbs of fat.

I never say his log? Where did you get this info?